Lol
I will wait until btc hits 25k next week and finally buy 100k link for the lulz

MOON WHEN SERGEY

I have 500 link its all i own in the world

Sergeant Major here.

sergeant shitter reporting in

>4999999

link is going to be 50 cents soon

HOLY FUCK THIS FUCKING COIN IS STILL NOT DIPPING BACK DOWN TO SUB 20 CENTS EVEN DURING A BTC BULL RUN

FUCK

Link now has major strong support lads. I really wanted a good dip to get a few thousand extra cheap Linkies. But if not even a BTC bullrun can get this thing sub 20 cents again, nothing will. Pissed off, but also happy I guess.

It's dipping below ico with btc acting like a retard tho.

The ICO was in ETH and I buy with ETH and ETH is all that matters since ETH is a real currency unlike GeriatricForkCoin.

>not quoting yourself in the body of the post
What a waste.

moon

WHEN IS IT OUR TIME TO, MOON!? WHEN!?

WHERE IS SERGEY WHY DOESN'T HE POST ON TWITTER ANY MORE SERGEYYYYYYYY

He is busy working and doing deals with large companies and banks. He's got his eyes on the money, not on stinky linkies.

He is not

Mid next year. But it will be a moon for the ages.

How do you know? Would we know if he was dead? Or sick? On vacation? Banging models in Lambos? Getting kidnapped by ayy lmaos? Literally nobody's heard of him since SIBOS.

requesting that 'Sergey, Rory and Steve' pasta

Did you not see Assblasters thread last night?

Guy has some pretty good insider info. Apparently Sergey is a workaholic, and all his overtime and meetings with execs is why he hasn't been bothered with doing tweets to a bunch of stinky linkies. The real appeal of Link was for big banks and corporations who want to stake nodes anyways. Sergey has to please them, and when they buy, it will bring us stinky linkies to lambo land with them.

Sergey isn't Jun, this isn't OMG where devs post twitter pics of skateboards and stickers to make poorfags FOMO buy causing a fake moon due to pure hype, only to dump a few days later.

Once link moons it will stay mooned. Big corps aren't gonna sell. They are gonna be running nodes for interest.

checked

Pretty sure Assblaster is a LARPer who got caught out by a fake Medium article about 8 hours ago

T.brainlet

LINK is like Jesus
This Wednesday it was betrayed by BTC.
This Friday it will be crucified — it will hit the bottom
It will descend to the pits of hell and let all the poor wagecucks buy the dip. Then it will rise and take them all to the promised lambo land.
This Sunday it wil resurrect and shine in all its glory on its faithful hodlers.

>didn't sell during sibos
>then the bitcoin bullshit happened
>currently missed out on like $150k of easy bitcoin gains
>best case scenario: bitcoin stabilizes, chainlink news is HUGE, and i easily gain more than the potential bitcoin gains
>worst case: bitcoin keeps going OR crashes hard, news is lackluster

i feel like i made a huge mistake. at this point, even the best case scenario might not be worth it.

Every news have been lackluster, I don't think this time they would be any different.

lmao pretty much this.

>>Doesn't want to get caught

Biz traction --> Linktrader traction --> r/crypto and ethtrader traction--> easily seen.

what the actual fuck!