The protagonist of the last anime you watched/manga or LN you read is your PC

>The protagonist of the last anime you watched/manga or LN you read is your PC
>The last video game you played is the setting
Write a campaign centered around it.

For me it's
>Mob Psycho 100
>Hearts of Iron IV
>A group of Japanese teenage Espers is charged with fighting the evil American Empire in the name of Grorious Nippon (dindu nuffin Nanjing is a communist lie and propaganda).

Other urls found in this thread:

manganel.com/chapter/hotel_since_2079/chapter_0
youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guts (Berserk) in Dark Souls 3. Been there, done that.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>CS:GO
>Shinji is forced to join counter terrorist forces by his father. Most likely ends up dying at his first operation

Saitama in a World of Warcraft RP Server.

So another all-powerful monk. With hearthstone and floozy Draenei.

>Josuke Higashikata from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
>Elderscrolls V: Skyrim

"What's with that Milk Drinker outlander's hair?"
"Oi, what the hell did you say about my hair?"

>Umaru in Overwatch

Already been done...

Oddly appropriate.
Gremlin D Va is miracle of the universe.

Gremlin D.Va is love
Gremlin D.Va is life

Yukihira Soma in Payday 2

Some kind of heist for ingredients I guess? Kinda running up against a wall here.

D.Va and the Himouto, two great tastes that taste great together.

Berserk and Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

>Someone just set the new gold standard for the amount of carnage a single Street Samurai can cause.

>Mob Psycho 100
>Human Resource Machine
Program your esper with assembly commands, ensuring you don't overload him and cause a psychic meltdown.

>Berserk
>Dark Souls 1
...so, what said. Except Undead instead of Unkindled.

>Macross Delta + Tokyo Mirage Sessions

I HEARD YOU LIKE IDOLS

>Subaru from RE:Zero
>Earth Defence Force 4.1

ALL YOU NEED IS KILL STORYLINE WITH GIANT INSECTS LETS GO

[SUFFERING INTENSIFIES]

Okabe Rintaro (Steins;Gate) in Metal Gear Solid V.

I want off this ruse cruise, Kojima.

>Josuke Higashikata
>Dragon's Dogma
The monsters and bandits that stand in one place all day better not insult my fucking hair, lest they end up on the receiving end of a punch-ghosting.

>Edward Elric (FMA) in Auriga (Endless Legend)
I really dont know what to make of this...

>Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To in Halo 2 Vista
How?

So like... a MGS campaign where you play as Otacon? That would be amazing if done right

>It's been a really long time since I've watched anime/read manga, but I think it was that AI from this feels-inducing oneshot:
manganel.com/chapter/hotel_since_2079/chapter_0
>Stellaris
Holy balls that would be incredible. Imagine a bot that's conquered its solar system, waiting for the return of its masters. It's really lonely, so it decides to look for other life. And it's trying to look for its makers, too. It sincerely hopes it'll find them again.

Space is inherently full of solitude, but it hopes that maybe, just maybe, it'll find a friend.

>RE:Zero
>Planescape torment
I don't even have to write a plot.

>Konosuba
>Phantom Pain

Oh boy, this won't end well.

>Ergo Proxy
>Freedom Planet

Open to suggestions.

>Tonari no Seki-kun
>Torchlight 2

This is going to be interesting.

>Samurai Champloo
>Crusader Kings 2
>party is searching for the knight that smells of sunflowers while the land is in a state of war and political turmoil

In the end, isn't Ergo proxy the BBEG? or would it be The returning humans?

Haven't played freedom planet, you got me there.

>One Punch Man
>HuniePop
I don't even

>>Bubblegum Crisis and Planetside 2

Oh boy, and you thought MAXES were bad for balance.

Guts in stalker?

I'm listening...

>Diamond is Unbreakable
>Victoria 2 game as Fascist Britain.

So it'd essentially be Steel Ball Run only with a WW1-2 setting and Oswald Mosley as the antagonist with his stand 「ETERNAL ANGLO」?

Might be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA

>Card Captor Sakura
>Overwatch

A girl and with some magical talent, and her very homosexual group of friends and family, find themselves int the middle of a war between man and machine, while trying to recover very old magical artifacts known as "Clow Cards". Fighting not only Clow's reincarnation for them, but also the two guardians of the cards themselves.

And even with all that, the powers in the shadow, or the powers needing as much help as possible, are always at the edge of discovering the masquerade of the Magical side...

9/10 would play

>Kara no Kyoukai
>League of Legends
So, uh... Shiki as basically new loose cannon (as if there wasn't enough of them) thrown into the conflict between Noxus and Demacia. The game I played before LoL was VA-11 Hall-A which actually would be much easier. Just make Shiki, Mikiya and Touko into shadowrunner-like team based in a bar in Glitch City.

Saitama in Overwatch.

Would Saitama be for or against the Omnics? Either way he would certainly become Doomfist and probably join Overwatch cause hero.

>Monster Musume
>Need for Speed most wanted

Help? How do they even drive/fit in a car.

>Yuugo from Silver Spoon
>osu!
>Hachiken and some of his friends somehow get roped into playing percussion in Ooezo High's newly-formed orchestra club. None of them can play jack.

I should play more vidya.

Gon from HxH
Pokemon White 2

becoming a trainer is now a lot harder than being 10 years old

also no more pokeballs, you gotta catch 'em all the hard way

Gen V switched the ages to 16 tho, otherwise, sounds really cool.

I'm imagining a sort of Wacky Races style thing, with cars designed for monstergirls.

>Rurouni Kenshin
>Warframe

So basically an average day in the life of Excaliber.

Ainz Oole Gown
Fallout 4

I don't even know

>Monster musu
>monster hunter generations

Well shit, thats a fight I wana see.

>Toriko
> In Monster Hunter Generations

Yeah, the monsters are fucked, and most likely made into dinner, if not parts for armour and weapons.

fuck, I'd give it a try.

who would #00 be?

Probably the main character, Darling. Completely normal, if economy-class car. Balanced stats, but with incredibly good handling, because christ can that guy can put up with some shit.

>Josuke Higashikata from JJBA:DiU
>Overwatch

I honestly have no idea

Sounds like an awesome mod.

Saitama in overwatch. This could be interesting.

wait i thought 00 was the guy that kept trying to cheat/give everyone else crap. Am i thinking of the wrong car?

All told, it has been years since I've watched Wacky Races, but if you're right, it would probably be Ms. Smith, pictured at right. If constantly foisting random monstergirls on the main character doesn't count, nothing does.

Directional orientation and picture posting abilities are both shot. Fuck.

>Overlord
>Skyrim
A new necromancer and his minions have suddenly appeared and started taking over villages. They're absurdly powerful and xenophobic.

Sounds like it would be fun, if lethal.

Saitama saves the world of Timeframe... mostly.

>Kizumonogatari
>Planetside 2

Araragi Koyomi is a New Conglomerate soldier embroiled in a pointless, eternal battle over Eisa Tech. He makes some friends and tries to break the cycle and become mortal again.

Good taste right here.

>Samurai Flamenco
>Evolve

Defending the world from evil alien invaders from another dimension? Been there, done that.

>Goblin Slayer
>TesV
GS begins by killing falmer and eventually genocides elves.
He becomes Whitestrake.

>Ruby Rose
>In Civ V

How would a Civ campaign even be handle?

>Naofumi from the rising of the shield hero
>civ 5

dont think much will change but who knows

>Josuke
> EDF! EDF! EDF!

Stand users must stop an alien invasion.

So a SuperHero RPG with stands.

Guess I would have to add some humanoid bugs and aliens Terraformars style to make it more interesting.

Berserk in Earth Defense Force

Fund it.

>Akane Tsunemori and/or Kougami Shinya.
>Halo 3
So basically it's the MWSPB vs the UNSC? I'd play the shit out of that. I mean I watched the movie not the anime but details.details. The important stuff is the crime/political thriller feel of trying to legally bring down fascists and dealing with the question of should we actually do this during a crisis like this or stand by our morals and the law. Not that unsimilar to the actual Psycho-Pass when you take into account the rest of the world outside Japan.

>Onepunch man
>Inside
Well, Saitama probably just walks through most of the game, which I can't really say anything about.

> Sir Tristepin
> Pokemon
When Tristepin realizes Pokemon are captured to then be forced to fight, he is then pointed to his own Shushu.

Tristepin has to free them all (and encourage relations as equal) but to do so has to befriend and trust Rubilax.

>jojo
>ghostbusters knockoff

Jojos bizzare ghostbusting adventure?
I can dig it.

>Jotaro Kujo
>Street Fighter 5
Psycho power Vs. Stand power

Bell from Donmachi (specifically the abridged version from "How to be an Adventurer")
Slitherio

Try not to go insane from the eternal isolation of being surrounded by carnivorous, nitro-boosting, ever-growing, non-sapient snakes/worms in a pit walled in by red lines of existence-cessation. While being a snarky cunt.

>Chirico Cuvie
>Just Cause 3

Well, we're in for a ride no matter what happens. Hope I can find enough ATs.

Kaine from Dragonar
SS13

I suppose he'd just be joking around, hitting on women and then somehow stumble into a Syndie mech and proceed to defend the station.

>Nichijou
>Starbound

Nano travelling the stars? I can dig it.

Girls und Panzer and Fire Emblem.

I suppose that a tank counts as a mounted armor unit. I imagine the range is a little longer than 1-2 though.

>Mob
>in chrono cross
oh god why?

they would be like snipers with longbows, so 2-4 range i'd imagine.

So, he's a headstrong, hot-blooded version of N, but with a super-powerful sword?

Meh, I'd play it. Sounds fun.

>Xam'd
>Starbound

A shapeshifter travels the universe to find himself.

I'd give it 1-4 though. If nothing else than because people with swords tend to be weak to getting crushed under a 20+ ton steel frame.

>One Punch Man
>Darkest Dungeon
ok

>Zach from Zach Bell
>Victoria II

I guess my country's going into ruin as Zach tries to befriend all the other komodos or whatever in all the other countries, warring with me or not.
That, or I don't need soldiers for the rest of forever.
Little devil will just zap the Brits to death.

Obviously he'd be another healing character, except his schtick is only healing you back to a previous point you were at recently so long as you don't get killed.
He does it because he hears the mind call of the blob trying to control kids into helping it escape, but goes along because he has nothing better to do, not because it's actually controlling him. Honestly, fuck off with that 'I can't say anything, game's 10/10' bullshit. Vampires were a spoiler for JoJo, once, but you don't see people trying to hide it has fuck-mothering vampires, or Pillar Men, or goddamn Stands which are arguably as important to the plot as mind-jacking is to inside.
That is fantastic. Could include some lore about needing to recruit Stand users because they're (generally) less destructive than Proton Packs.

the best part is the ghostbusters knockoff is a tactical combat/business management sim.
Recruiting various stand users who have various powers is straight up within the mechanics.

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
>Mirror's Edge
Morioh got a shit tonne bigger, and I can't wait to see how people use their Stands in parkour.

>anime/manga/LN
let's do all three

>D.grayman
>Reincarnated into a noble lady
>Tsuyokute New Saga
>Trails in the Sky

Noble Lady hires mysterious mercenary with a fucked up arm to investigate the strange happenings around her fief. Normal guy who knows way too much is meanwhile trying to prevent a shadowy organization from manipulating other people into awakening the ancient superweapons, after experiencing it firsthand.

Kenshiro from fist of the north star in doom 3...

One man and his quest to punch the everliving shit out of the denizens of hell to get his wife back

I didn't know how much I wanted this

>Saitama
>Total War: Warhammer

Guess Caped Baldy is going to challenge every Legendary Lord/hero that gets in his way.

>One Punch man
>Dishonored
I wonder if Saitama could punch the plague out of Dunwall.

>Zeta Gundam
>Darkest Hour
Has more or less been done

>Azumanga Daioh
>Total War: Warhammer

qt empire swordsgirls fight the concept of learning with quirky hijinks, co-starring two radical lesbian witch hunters and one creepy puritan. also, there's a rat hunting Pyrenees dog and a deamon taking the guise of a cat.

alternatively, Slice of Life of BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>Dungeon Meshi
>Morrowind

So begins the quest to find the best way to cook cliff racer!

>Zeta Gundam
>Bloodborne
A young boy goes on a quest to prove to Yharnam and the Cosmos that his name is a man's name, and he is a man. Especially that one Church Servant.

Along the way, he meets A Char, waifus who inevitably die, a man who intends to violate him, and antagonists who did nothing wrong.

In the end, he becomes a vegetable, but at least his waifu is with him.

>tfw Honoring Wishes is scarily similar to what actually happened to Kamille.

>Mob Psycho 100
>KOTOR 2

Shigeo goes around wiping Sith from the galaxy and helps restore Telos to make up for the atrocities he committed at Malachor V. I guess?

>Yuya from yougioh arc-V
>Dark Souls 3
This could be intresting

>Space Dandy in Earth Defense Force

Shockingly little changes, except maybe the color palette.

>Shokugeki no Soma
>Monster Girl Quest
>Soma doesn't want to be raped, so he feeds the monsters his food instead

>Higashikata Josuke in Sunless Sea
Some enemies might be a little hard to fight, but damn if I can't stir shit up sailing around 「fixing」 everything.

>initial d extra stage
>kaido battle 3
well that's convenient
frankly i'm not really sure how you could elegantly simulate racing in a tabletop context short of just using a narrative system

>dungeon meshi
>witcher 3
So comfygrim d&d with slavs in the countryside?
>gwent would be blackjack
>my slavs bet actual money/cigarettes at the table
>they lose and their wives yell at them
>show up squatting in my lawn with vodka next day
>what's wrong Grigor?
> I juzt wauntz tzo feel comforhtaablz
>aright come in and then we have a session about crafting berrywine and eating monsters

>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
>Dungeons and Dragons Online
"Let's see how many different ways we can brutally murder each other in Eberron!"

JoJo Star crusaders
Fallout 4 Vault tech DLC

AWAKEN MY MASTERS, WE HAVE TESTING TO DO.

>Makoto from Flying Witch
>Pokemon GO
Well, instead of a cat she has a smarmy Meowth, so it's not that much different from the Pokemon anime.

>ReZero, Overwatch
So a military operations flavored supers game, and all of my power points were dumped into being able to redo on death. And I mean everything, mediocre to bad mental and physical stats, and flaws including an unholy miasma.
This could almost be interesting for a 1 on 1 game, but totally unusable in a group.