/CYOA/ General

Even Now, the Evil Seed of What You've Done GERMINATES WITHIN YOU.

Prior Thread: Free Photoshop equivalent program
>pixlr.com/editor/

Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
pastebin.com/CPqCED3h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WARNING: liking traps and femboys is gay.

Post "pick one" CYOAs

The most Meta of Meta cyoas

Have a min-maxed conjuration terrorist / mendicant monk.

Don't be fooled by his height and elegance – this elf is a weakling through-and-through, and comes across as more of an emaciated monk than any sort of combatant. He's not much of an adventurer, sticking close to caravans and well-traveled roads as he makes his way from city to city. Maybe he's a cultist, maybe he just wants revenge for past wrongs – whatever the motive, his modus operandi is clear. Arriving at the destination, he musters his great intellect and willpower to tear blasphemous horrors from the fabric between dimensions, dooming any city unprepared for such an onslaught. With his seer abilities and third eye, as well as his unthreatening appearance, he escapes the scene and moves on to his next target.

Race: Snow Elf
Attributes: Beautiful, Third Eye, Blood of Giants
Special: Great Intellect
Class: Conjuration Seer
Curses: Vampire Pureblood and Practical Deformity (Third Eye)
Equipment: Palm Beads, Frying Pan

STR: 5
END: 1
INT: 20
CHA: 6
PER: 5
WIL: 15
AGI: 4
LCK: 2

A glass cannon for sure, but he's more of a hit-and-run terrorist than a battlemage. Anyone who survived the ground zero could probably recall seeing him around, but it would take some work and luck to really notice the pattern. With his okay charisma and high wisdom, he might even seem more like a recurring wise monk character to the adventurers, maybe providing moral support at their lowest in order to usher them on to his big finale. When they finally catch on to him, he'll probably already be in the center of the capital pulling something awful through a dimensional rift.

His real motivation is twofold. Revenge for the destruction of his vampire clan, but more importantly a risky last-chance fulfillment of their millennia-old plan: mingling an influx of eldritch energy and mass bloodshed to usher in the birth of a new blood god, to fulfill the promises the old, dead one broke.

Lol, I ring all of them at the same time. Well in real life, I would if I did not know what would happen. But since I know what happens I would not, I'd go with the swiss bell that gives me 12 million. But since I am a retard who in real life would not know about the magic, I probably end up as an Egyptian Catgirl.

A

Abortion CYOA when?

youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

I made this one specially for people like you
No, you can't send the boy away either

Can you make it interesting? If so, go for it.

>implying it isn't the best end

>END 1
>LCK: 2
>while running away from the last terror act he trips over a branch and dies

F

Wat
Does this count?

the first one takes precedence.

Luck 2 is probably not that bad, since elves start with only 3 points in it and there's not much that will increase it. I just assume that it has more to do with positive luck and wealth, than likelihood of bad luck. I mean, otherwise elves would just be extinct after centuries of only 3 luck.

Same thing with endurance, elves only start with a base of 2 points in it, so 1 endurance doesn't necessarily mean you have glass bones. Probably more akin to neckbeard-level fitness.

But yeah, I assume that his end will be something of the sort anyway.

That is the first one, the mystery box was a multiparter.

Yeah, I guess?

Yes

So you mad it for arrogant idiots? Well thanks I guess.

Not today, user. Not today.

How would one even use Material Proficiency? I'm terribly unimaginative, but it does seem kind of vague.

>posting traveller as the OP
You're a real cunt, I hope you know that.
I don't want to read about the cyoa, and now you've robbed me of the civil, adult way of avoiding it. So have this post calling you a cunt.

Say you take material proficiency and pick Velcro, you excel in the use of Velcro, Velcro clothing, Velcro armour, Velcro traps, etc. But in all seriousness this kind of trait most advantageous for craftsmen and builders.

I've remodeled the first page so that everything is way smaller. I had no idea the thing was so big when I was editing it in Photoshop. Is this a better size people?

Also fixed most of the spelling/grammar mistakes on the first page and changed some of the stats that didn't make sense before.

I won't post constant updates like this unless people really want me to because I imagine they'd want to have somewhat pointless arguments over another CYOA rather than my own. It's just if I resized the whole six pages only to find it's still not right, I'd have wasted a lot of my time.

Last thread was pretty funny, feel a little bad for the angel lady though.

I feel warm and fuzzy user.

How is this for a start? Is there anything I am already doing wrong?

pastebin.com/CPqCED3h

I was promised no one would tan my hide for making a thinly veiled cyoa about the subject.

E

Please, something not more than a page long.

That's... uh... awesome. I get to be a rich catgirl, I get to find true love with a sexy catboy, and incidentally I learn Japanese into the bargain? I like that deal.

>?? points

Have you made adjustments to the whole thing, or just the first page?

I'm honestly sort of surprised Traveller hasn't branched off into its own general like Magical Girl.

Also glad people seem to like mountain lord because that was probably my favorite subrace and the only one where I went outside the standard races in fantasy worlds. Giants are still the best though.

Ignore that, use the 40 from before because I haven't figured out a better number yet

No this is the first oneA from this Gives double points for all. Time to build something stupid.
200 points.
Male, 17, Human, Familiar Face(-10)
Beacon Academy, Vale
Semblance: Fast Mover
Gifts: Memory(-20), Strength(-20), Agility(-20), Energy(-20), Intelligence(-10), Combat(-40), Hacking(-20), Survival(-20), Will(-10), Ferocity(-10).
Equipment Shop total amount 2000: Melee will be a Shield with Collapsible(-150), and a Variable Assault Rifle and Claymor combo with Collapsible and Dust Mod, and an additional weapon form of Sword Staff(-600).
Item and Gear: Scroll(free), Armor(-100), Parachute and Grappling Hook(-150), Targeting Glasses(-150), Wilderness Gear(-50), Dust Charges(-50), Rebreather(-50), Motorbike(-300), Dust Collection(-100). Pocket the last 300 Lien.
I just got around to Vale to hunt down these weird Dust thefts, who knows I might meet some allies at the academy while I am at it.

why make the angels and demos cost more?

>No this is the first one
The first CYOA posted after the response, which in this case was That's what confused the dude.

Don't feel bad for her, its her as well as our hobby here on the CYOA thread. Cant have a good week without it.
Ah. I understand then.

Super Health 5

That was easy.

I'd love that, but if you suggest it they say there's not enough people into it or someshit. Admittedly they have a point, and there's only one person who can answer questions about the cyoa.
Since they won't leave the least they could do is not post the cyoa in the OP so I can ignore it. Its already spawned 4 off topic posts.

I'm in favor of constant updates for what its worth.

And bearmode 5

durr

This was one of the only full CYOAs in recent memory that has had a large and overwhelmingly positive response.

So do what you want with it, just know that you've created something everyone actually likes for once.

>4 off-topic posts

First's a CYOA, the second's a question for the CYOA, third's being a salty bitch, and the fourth's the same as the first.

I'll agree on the third being somewhat off-topic, but you're saying that CYOAs are off-topic on the CYOA General?

My word.

Can someone get a VTOL? I want to drop from the skies on my bike down the back of a giant grim like in the flintstones.

>Is this a better size people?
Yes. I like not having to scroll sideways to read things because everything is too big.

Also when I say I got a swordstaff just picture a less bulky version of what the Forgotten King uses as a weapon.

Because it's generic, doesn't have any of the usually triggering things like waifus with personality or negative consequences, and follows the example of some older and popular CYOAs like pic.

>scroll sideways
I want this meme to die already.

no one has been discussing it for a while.

If you're going so far as to use Pearl's name and whatnot, you should just call it as it is.

Doesn't look too bad to me right now, but not much has been done to begin with.

There's been discussion here and there, but the major autism wave from a month or two ago has subsided for the most part, since Highlander hasn't shown signs of existing for quite a while.

Pooped out some OC in an hour. It's complete, but if the response warrants it, I'll make an imaged version.

"The Path of Righteousness"

Race: Human
Class: Warrior (5)
Physical boons: Stamina (3)
Social boons: Beauty x3, Pleasing Voice, Gift of Tongues, Sociable (17)
Mental Boons: Knowledgeable, Willpower (8)
Misc. Boons: Bag of coin x4, Half-Dragon (lightning) (12)
Companions: Rogue, Demon, Sorceress, Soldier, Ranger, Hound, Brawler (28)
Disadvantages: Danger Bait, Unlucky, Infamous, Irritating Rival Princess
Setting: Modern Fantasy (3)

Since I got so many companions, I might as well form a merc company. Hope we can stay out of mortal ambiguity so as not to piss off the demon, though.

>Minor Lust
>Minor Sloth
>Minor Wrath
>Minor Envy
>swiftness of form

Sure. Most of these are honestly good things, and I can give up my fetishes to be able to fly.

It's looking great!

>A

Education
>Engineering Degree
>Cyber-Tech Training
>Admin School (Tuition Fee)
>Bounty Hunter License (Tuition Fee)
>Science Degree (Tuition Fee)

Vehicles
Solar Predator
>Railgun x 3
>Cluster Rocket x3
>Lightning x2
Sparrow Fighter x3
>Railgun x2
>Lightning
Iron Bill Drop Ship (Engineering Degree)
>Cluster Rocket
Armored Gravcar
Navajo IV
>Lightning x2
>Cluster Rocket x2
>Railgun

Gear
>Environmental Suit (Engineering Degree)
>Mix and Match (Modern Clothes and Hardlight Shielding)
>Laser Assault Rifle
>Electric Grenades

Misc
>AI (Cyber-Tech Training)
>Jammer (Cyber-Tech Training)
>Hoverboard (Cyber-Tech Training)
>Laboratory (Engineering and physics)
>Galactic Chart (Admin School)
>Neurohelm
>Ship Defenses (Shield)
>Full Robotic Augmentation
>Holodiscs (Robotics, Weapons Technology, Advanced Physics, Tactics)
>Holocomm
>Drone x5
>Entertainment System (Space Internet, Music, Videogames, Movies, TV)

Tuition Fee x3

Companions
>Rajata Ambu Kulkarni
>Ilac "The Lilac" Chirfunz
>Osiris KU-30
>Professor M. Dulbejen
>"Thunder"

Citizenship: Space
>Greaser, Helmsmen, Robot Talk, Made in Kriegenfist

minor gluttony
minor envy
minor pride
minor sloth

timelessness

Finally I can get around to raping Angel's characters without all the distractions and procrastination.

Updated min/maxed build, 79 total stats, just a hair off 80.

Complications:
[38]Greater Werewolf (STR +2/END +2/PER +3/AGI +3)
[46]Fully Deformed (CHA -6)

Race:
[36]Mount Lord Ent (STR +2/END +1/INT +1/WIS +2)

Trait:
[33]Third Eye (Per +2/WIS +1/CHA -1)

Classes:
[28]Deathknight (STR +3/END +2/CHA -1)
[22]Warlock (STR +3/END +2)
[21]Druid (INT +1/WIS +2)
[16]Necromancy (INT +4/PER +1/CHA -1)
[11]Blood Mage (INT +3/WIS +3/CHA -2)
[07]Monk (END +2/WIS +1)
[03]Smith (STR +2/END +1)
[00]Duelist (AGI +2)

Total Stats:
STR: 17
END: 14
INT: 13
CHA: 0
PER: 10
WIS: 13
AGI: 8
LUK: 4

Jack of all trades, master of none. Just want all the other races to stay the fuck out of his forest so he can practice his necromancy, blood magic, form pacts with demons and forging unholy demon possessed and blood infused weapons and armor out of the most ancient and powerful trees in peace.

The Y Chromosome
Kitsune
Spellblade
Speed 2x
Beautiful, Charm
Willpower
Lucky, Adventurer's Kit
The War Hound
Danger Bait, Irritating Rival Princess
Rolled High Fantasy

I'm gonna try and romance the Rival Princess.

>Merperson/Taurus Dualist/Berserker/Rogue/Blood Mage
>Great Agility, Halfbreed

>Str 18
>End 13
>Int 6
>Cha 0
>Per 12
>Wis 6
>Agi 13
>Luk 2

>Vampire, Cannibal, Pureblood, Werewolf, Greater Beast

Shark Man will kill anyone, anywhere. So long as it's at night and/or deep underwater.

Yeah, the minor ones I consider to be minor blessings themselves, really.

Suggest non-lewd cyoa ideas. I need to take a breather from my current one.

Interior Decorating CYOA

>Major Lust
I really need to stop masturbating.
>Minor Sloth
Finally, the drive to do shit.
>Minor Wrath
No more anger I can't control, Fucking sweet.
>Minor Envy
>Minor Pride
Because I want a second blessing

>Timeless
Immortality, Fuck yeah
>Purity of Body
Time to cure cancer.

The basic plan is to gather a shit load of money and food, enjoy several parties and feasts with others, etc. Other than that, I have no real major plans other than living my current life.

Hell, I'd just be satisfied with Minor Sloth.

Punch an animal, gain a power.

A BPRD. Not necessarily an actual BPRD thing, but just the idea of a secret organization that exists to combat paranormal threats filled with weird paranormal characters and skilled agents. Maybe a little Delta Green as well, but less fatalistic.

Mech CYOA where you can customize your mech and shit. Bonus points if you add a Gnosis type of enemy.

Major Everything

just fuck me up senpai

>non-lewd cyoa ideas
you can't stop me from lewding any cyoa, user. Except maybe the gay/husbando ones.

you're being stitched together as a zombie or flesh golem or something. Pick your fantasy body parts.

He said non-lewd CYOAs. Getting to pick what your dick/vagoo is like is pretty lewd.

Will you be posting updated versions of the others, shortly, or should we just stick to the ones from last thread?

Also, you may want to specify that companions can't buy companions, or else you can create an infinite sequence of 32-point characters.

Minor Greed
Minor Sloth
Minor Wrath
Major Envy
Minor Pride

Firmness of Mind
Heart of Song

Honestly, kind of the ideal life in my opinion. No real detriment to what I can enjoy, but ironing out all the quirks of the ego. I just want to live a quiet peaceful life helping other people and not really worrying about what I have.

Something's wrong. The cyoas aren't filling the emptiness inside anymore. I don't know what to do now. Someone fix it. Help?

>Hell, I'd just be satisfied with Minor Sloth.
Wouldn't we all... *le sigh*

Congratulations on being a divine being without individual identity!

It does sound nice, doesn't it?

Best meta CYOA
I pick 3 but reserve the right to shift to 1 at some point

Yel'ral'hel

>Beastwoman (Naga) 33
>Halfbreed (Dark Elf) 24
>Beauty 21
>Great Strength 17
>Blood of Giants 14
>Berserker 10
>Light Armor 8
>Deformed 12
>Practical 8
>Vampire 10
>Pure Blood 0

Stats
>STR 13
>END 11
>INT 4
>CHA 8
>PER 8
>WIS 6
>AGI 6
>LUK 3

A monstrous creature of the underdark, cast down a well by her mother because of her frightening form. She spends most of her time fuming over being rejected by her people. and plotting revenge. Occasionally she ventures to the surface to fight for a dark lord or evil enchantress when the price is right and they're in need of a savage addition to their hordes.

Since everybody hates good clerics and Angels that just want to help people, then I guess I'll just be a monster!

I like your description lol. Most other druids might not like you.

Instead of playing a cyoa, maybe you could make one. Change up the pace a little.

Demons are just twisted nature spirits, necromancy is just another interpretation of the circle of life and blood mage is just druidic magic but applied on animals not plants. And smithing is just a hobby, it gets incredibly lonely in here.

Fuck the other druids, they don't know shit.

This would be cool.

Minor: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Pride
Major: Sloth

Blessings: Timeless, Heart of Song, Inspiration, Firmness of Mind, Endurance of Purpose

There is work to be done.

You'll have to stick to the ones from the other thread for now because it's going to take me awhile to do the others. Didn't think of the infinitely creating characters thing, I'll put something in the description.

Oh yeah and I added Nagas. Forgot to say before.

Best Tree monster, ever.

Derp, meant to have Major Lust and Gluttony.

A cyoa about ballroom dancing.

Difficulty:
Easy +40

Origin:
None

Body Modification:
New Body +40
22 yrs old, 6'3", Handsome, Flat chest, Normal ass, 1' Penis, 2.2" girth (assuming it means width as 3" girth is slightly below average), 1.5x size testicles, 2" black hair, green eyes, olive skin, athletic body, masculine voice.

Add Penis -5
Hair Removal -1
Cum Connoisseur +1
Sensitive Body +1
-Erogenous Body +3
--Selective -3
--Right Moment -1
Refractory Period -1
Gag Reflex -1
Flexible Holes -1
-Tight Fit +2
Tentacle Dick -2
Elastic Tongue -2
Zinc Supplements -1
Easy Drainage -2
Reloader -2
Flexible Body -0
Reduced Sleep -0
-No Sleep -5
Optimized Digestion D/U -0
Cleanliness -0
Perfect Homeostasis -0
Detachable Limbs -0
Detachable Penis -3
Timeless -10
-Infinite Telomeres -10
--Hourglass -5
Repairbots -0
Hyper-immune System -0
Telepathy -0
Do the Evolution -15
-Cybernetic Limbs -0
-Cybernetic Brain -0
-Android -150
--Dynamo -10
--Tail -10
Genetic Cleansing -0

Housing:
Deluxe Apartment -5
-Deluxe Bedroom x3 -3
--Walk-in Closet -1
-Deluxe Bathroom -1
--Walk-in Shower -1
--Luxury Bathtub -1
-Kitchen -1
-Living Room -1
-Balcony -1
-Bar-1
-Empty Room x3 -3
Shared Amenities -5

Clothing:
Plain Closet -1
Walking Billboard +5

Health & Hygiene:
Advanced Health Care -10

Food:
Food Replicator -40
Semen +3
-Sweet +2

Roommates:
Maid -15
Custom Sexbot -25
-Extended Functionality -10

Neighbors:
Marisa -1
Charlotte -1
Crystal +1
Tanya +1
Kylie +1

Entertainment:
Cell Phone -5
Education -5
-Lifelong Learning -15
Personal AI -15
-Own Will +10

(cont'd)

(continued)

Experimental Drugs:
Aphrodisiac -10
-Mandatory injection +20
High-output -10
-Mandatory Injection +20
--Permanence +20
Pheromone Booster -10
-Mandatory Injection +20
Stamina Booster -10
-Mandatory Injection +20

Owners:
Futanari +5
-Funtime +5
Siblings +15
-Funtime +5
Sexbot +20
Amazon +25

Punishments:
Glory Hole +2
-Thirsty +1
Milking +3
Exposed +3
Cum Addict +5
Vibrator +5
-Vibrators Everywhere +5
--Vibrator Implants +10
---Manual Control -5

Jobs:
Owner +5
-Donator +20
Monster Breeder +5
-Part Time +3
-Donator +20
Cash Money -20

Time Adjustments:
Long Play +50
-More Time x5 +25

Miscellaneous:
New Identity -15

Rewards:
New Home +40

I was planning on taking the "oldfag" origin, but chickened out because I always feel guilty taking options that aren't "none", even though I've played this cyoa dozens of times now. With the "oldfag" origin I'd be able to drop The Amazon and a lot of the options that turn me cock-hungry, since I'd get Android and Food Replicator for free. (190 credits saved!)

>High Elf, Monk/Seer/Blood Mage/Manipulation/Scholar/Cleric
>Third Eye
>Palm Beads, Robes

>Str 5
>End 6
>Int 16
>Cha 0
>Per 4
>Wis 19
>Agi 4
>Luk 3

>Werebeast, Willpower

First build:

7 Snow Elf:
3 Half Breed High-Elf: +1 Int, +1 Wis
Str 2 End 2 Int 9 Cha 5 Per 4 Wis 7 Agi 4 Luk 3

3 Halfblood
6 Swamp Orc: Str 7 End 7 Int 2 Cha 2 Per 4 Wis 3 Agi 4 Luk 4

Combined Racial Stats: Str 7 End 7 Int 9 Cha 5 Per 4 Wis 7 Agi 4 Luk 4

3 Third Eye, +2 Per, +1 Wis, -1 Cha
3 Elementalist, +2 Int
4 Cleric, +1 Wis, +3 Int, -1 Str
4 Druid, +1 Int, +2 Wis
3 Alteration, +2 Int, +1 Agi, -1 End
4 Manipulation, +2 Int, +1 Wis

Final Stats: Str 6 End 6 Int 19 Cha 4 Per 6 Wis 12 Agi 5 Luk 4

The product of rape of her elven mother (yay, tropes!), Enna's strange combination of elven and orcish features are offputting to many, though that does not prove too much of an impediment. She is a sorceress second to none, with an extraordinary array of magical abilities at her fingertips.

Notably, while her Intelligence and Wisdom are obviously her strengths, her Orcish blood prevents her from having any real weaknesses either.

Best get to it, then!

tfw I am the only one to make something.

>orc/elf spawn
instant abortion

I would suggest adding a line that disallows taking any options that would reduce a stat below 0 (or 1, depending on which you think better).