Dealing with Jealousy

Any of you guys, who made it, have to deal with jealous family members or friends?

I'm sensing some passive aggression or thinly veiled jealousy from family members because bitcoin is mooning.

What do?

yeah all my friends stopped talking to me. I told them how I was buying bitcoin sub 1000 and they were all like "yeah but I have no money to invest"

Ghost them.

>revealing your crypto powerlevels

This were you fucked up

They don't know my exact portfolio. All they know is i'm somehow involved with bitcoins.

This is the price I pay for trying to be social and trying to share my interests with others. FUCK.

Success is but a lonely road...

I don't know which is worse, if they all stopped talking to me or start making snide comments.

Humanity is mostly composed of the little vile jealous people. It was always this way and likely will remain. There's a whole political party for such people, whose sole purpose is to get even for being made to feel Inferior. Which they are of course.

know that feel.
never told anyone actual figures but of course they know because im shilling crypto since 2014.
now they come and ask "how many bitcoins do you still have" "you must be millionaire by now" "wanna gift me a bitcoin"

damn guys im shilling this shit to you for years, do the math im not gonna show you my wallets.

its driving me insane, just wish I had STFU'd about crypto. damn beggars

You fucking idiot, you should've kept crypto knowledge by yourself.

im only worth 400k at age 24 and people think im rich as fuck and expect me to pay for everything

Give them the finger. Most people these days are infected with millennial mentality.

Don't care about others but yourself. If you are jealous of others who had the courage, confidence, nerves, energy, strength and luck to make it, you are a pathetic waste of human existence.

There is a reason why others made it. Find the reason. So instead of wallowing like a pitiful loser, you analyze what you can do yourself in order to make it. You don't stop until you did make it. Otherwise you stay that pathetic loser until the moment you die.

Based.

Not family members but definitely friends. It’s so annoying as well because they ALWAYS say that I never told them. Thing is I told them multiple times, it’s just they only wanted to jump on the bandwagon when their favourite YouTubers started talking about it.

REEEEEEE
since every normie I know is talking about shitcoin gains nonstop I've lost interest.
seriously considering cashing out and never look back.
it was fun while it lasted boiz but normies gonna fuck this shit up

I had similar thoughts. But I'll just leave 10k in coins like LINK on a ledger stored away, just in case. I am kinda losing interest in those down times of exchanges, especially Kraken literally not letting you cash out, pathetic bubbly FOMO gains and BTC rally, as a shitcoin that actually doesn't deserve the attention because it is flawed and will actually be never used as a real currency. But whatever, I'll let normies have fun now. Things have gone beyond apeshit crazy and are not seriously predictable anymore. You just gotta hold some alts you trust will be useful and leave for 1-2 years.

Well, in hindsight I probably should've. I thought i was doing them a favour, by introducing them to this world and at least giving them an opportunity.

I'm talking about other people being jealous of me.

I can see how this can get annoying.

Tell them to fuck off. Most of them would be making fun of you and saying only a retard would for the "scam" if btc failed.

Keep the friends that used to listen to you but those that acted like you were being scammed and are now begging you should tell them to fuck off

Greetings and Congratulations

It's actually kind of pointless to be jealous of the success of others. Most of the time they have suffered quite a lot without you knowing for them to reach that point.

As long as you have your own way of making passive income you will find that the sudden gain of the Crypto Investor is like childs-play.

The adults invest in Mutual Funds and Real Estate.

I've never told anyone that I am into crypto. Bitcoin came up in conversation with some friends the other week and I feigned ignorance when in actuality I own a few bitcoins and a bit in some alts too.

Don't be a hypocrite. You're saying you never talked about crypto to ANYONE?

told several friends at a xmas party that i spent my whole bonus (several k) on bitcoins in 2014. some of them have heard about bitcoin and mtgox by then and spent the entire party making fun of me.
over the years the "friends" that did make fun of the me started getting more and more jealous, with constant snide remarks how i dont take them out for drinks and pay for everything since i must be a millionaire.
said fuck them and stopped talking to most of them. ive lost most of my friends in the last 3 years, but at least the ones that i kept are truly friends.

400k is nothing you’re basically povo level especially for how old you are

I've become a millionaire from crypto. A couple friends outright told me they were jealous. But... still they don't seem to resent me. I'm still enjoying their company for now. When it comes time to pay for something they still make the gesture like "We'll all pitch in" even though I usually offer to pay for it.

that's nice they still offer the gesture of paying

respect that for what it is, user
sounds like you're lucky to have some alright ppl in your life