NOCOINER SUICIDE HELP

I called you all fagots for investing in your digital chucky cheese tokens. I thought you were all brainlets and that the blockchain was an scam for autists and incels. But now I want on board. Should I buy BTC now or wait for next dip?

Stay poor

>Should I buy BTC now or wait for next dip?
Buy

And then buy again if it dips

Basically it's a race to buy all the Bitcoins available faster than miners can produce them.

its too late desu, maybe you'll get your chance in the next life silly cat.

Youre such an indecisive faggot. Im fucking pissed because I have to hear this goddamn shit EVERYDAY now that bitcoin is 15k from all my family and friends

>OMG SHOULD I BUY?
>IS IT TOO LATE?
>WHAT DO YOU THINK BITCOIN WILL HIT?

I DONT FUCKING KNOW. I DONT WANT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS.

Buttcoin is a piece of shit

Buy Ethereum or ARK

pls sir, tell me what to do. I would only have about 500 dollars if I would sell altcoins.

you cant lose what you never had
if you havent realized this by now, then just fucking do it faggot

>heard about Bitcoin on /g/ in 2011
>wanted to invest but was a broke highschooler
>only started earning money this year and normies are already in on crypto

it seems Im working for Mr. Goldstein forever. no lambos for me ;-;
holy shit, I logged in to my old legacy Polo account and I have 66 BTC, the old sell order didnt execute. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG

IM RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

congratz! you rich boi now! now get out to fiat before the crash

Mein Leben

2 BTC withdawal limit WTF

This, if not RP sell now m8.

Congrats, I'm happy you mate.

fucking retard autocorrect. for you mate*

srsly, if you aint larping, dont be greedy Veeky Forumszer and cash out while you are ahead or youll end up killing yourself down the line

butt, ark won't go beyond 10, rightttt???

Wait for a dip. It'll probably correct fairly soon. It can't just keep jumping thousands in mere hours like this without a big drop soon.

why sell. OMG my brain is going to explode. And where is polos trollbox so much has changed since I abandoned crypto

>why sell
because you thought you had nothing, now you have everything as long as you sell

I like how people blame autocorrect when they make mistakes
autocorrect doesn't just delete whole words

Sell, this money train isn't going to last much longer, as much as buttcoiners have deluded themselves otherwise..

Don't make the same mistake twice, fucking sell. That's 1014343.11 USD right there, or you would rather wait and gamble more, and possibly lose all? Have some stopping mechanism for your greed, man.

okay I sell 75% but wont it spook the market? Im jumping up and down like a little girl literaly
czeched
okay i sell 75%

ey! I am the czech here pyčo
good decision

Why is this thread getting bumped?

This faggot is fucking lying. No one leaves 66 bitcoin unattended.

Proof or fuck off cunt

75% is fine, if you lose that 25% it won't be as painful but if it keeps growing you can make maybe another 500k or hell, even million. Just be sure to know where to stop. Seriously, greed will kill so many bitcoin holders. If I had $1 mil in bitcoin I'd cash out right away, I wouldn't wait for it to become $2 mil. Better safe than sorry. Or couse, my cautiousness is also why I don't have bitcoins, so I dunno if you wanna listen to my advises.

I wanted to mine it, but they were all like: "now it's too late"
because it took like a whole day to get 1 BTC
fuckers, should have just mined

i didnt buy them I mined them and hoarded them and forgot
yes I did it, sold 75%
i went through with the mining before donating my PC to my little brother

Wait for it to crash to $2000
put as much money in it as you can
wait 2 or 3 years for the next bubble

100k this

I have chrome extension "Grammarly". it does delete words sometimes.

I'm convinced too, no bubble would make it to 15k, this is legit, putting all my money in.

Coinbase CEO has most of his wealth in Ethereum.

Just buy ETH until BTC's volatility is curbed by CME Futures.

If you really like to gamble, just put a BTC limit order in on GDAX for like $6000-$7500 and hope for a flash crash.

Pass one (1) BTC my way broski ;)

BUT EVERYONE IS DOING THIS NOW

SO IT WON'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THE SECOND IT DIPS EVERYONE WILL BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

FUCKKKKKK I ONLY HAVE .045 BTC NOW I WON'T MAKE IT

Cheese only gets better as it matures through age bro.

Congrats boi

Fuck it, im buying bitcoin and will be selling it in a week or 2.

Millionaire. Nice

Soooo uhhhh, there's a market cap of bitcoin right??? What happens when no more coins can be mined?

You didnt sell anything, larper.
You "had" your fund in poloniex and there is withdrawl limits, also you can't cash out in poloniex.
Fucking larppers.
SAGE!