PBL on KuCoin

From KuCoin official twitter:
"KuCoin is listing Publica (PBL) on December 7. The trading markets include PBL/BTC and PBL/ETH. Users can start depositing PBL at 19:00 GMT+8 and trading at 20:00 GMT+8 December 7"

And with prototype in 1-2 weeks this coin going places, great opportunity to buy now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/938725124571664384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keeping a close eye on this one

Can't believe it. Good on them! PBL FTW! twitter.com/kucoincom/status/938725124571664384

this can only go up..look at the mc its a joke

going to sink under the weight of btc gloryholing and 10000 other post-icos.

It's actualy holding very well with this crazy btc run, it didn't go down in btc price

Cheap as hell on etherdelta right now.

it is a microcap coin from scandiweb..once those kids get their christmas bonuses mc will double ffs

elixir too

lol what is with the marketcap? is this a joke??? how is this the first time i've seen this on biz

that marketcap, just bought 100k

>shitidea
>shitwebsite
>shitcoin

kys

>shitidea
oh wow, tell that to Amazon in 2000
'nuff said

why do ebooks need crowdfunding anyway? I mean, it's an ebook, doesnt need printing and design and all that jazz.

serious? 999 out of 1000 businesses fail, but you bought into shit shitty coin and now its amazing?
how poor do you want to get?

Ahhh I hate it when biz is all over small gems like this one.. I've been accumulating for dirt cheap the last few days! by looking at it's market cap and how they already have an MVP planned for release this month and many partnerships coming along the way.. this will be a very profitable coin!

Publica project still didn't fail, and it's not showing the signs of failure. Team doing good and they know their shit (very passionate about books with many connections in industry).

So I don't expect them to fail tomorrow. They might in a long run yeah, business is a risk. But hey, scared money don't make no money

They've just started. There's no telling what the future holds. I hope they keep working and meet their goals long term. There's an actual market for this, so hopefully Publica can manage to pull it off. It's going to be tough, but like I said anything could happen. For now Publica has a decent upside short/mid term, especially with such a low cap.

he used amazon's example because that's exactly what wall street cucks were saying about amazon's business model, back in the days ("lulz internet can't make moneyz lmao, full in oil").

just hodl till the CEO can find one author, this shit will skyrocket like any other shitcoin, except the multiplier will be insane

don't FOMO later

Bags never felt lighter,

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y