Is he evil or neutral?

Is he evil or neutral?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Zeno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's his job to destroy so he wouldn't be evil & I say he's not exactly Lawful nor Good either. I say Chaotic Neutral.

He's autistic.

He's a cat. He's Chaotic Lazy.

I think he is Lawful, there is clearly a hierarchy that he respects, also he have rules and duties to follow.
I don't know if he is "Evil" per se...but sure as hell is selfish....is that an alignment somewhere?, lawful selfish?

Neutral evil.

Lawful Neutral.

He's evily neutral.

>selfish....is that an alignment somewhere
i think thats called neutral, or in some cases evil

It's a question of degree. Are you selfish enough to harm others to save yourself? Neutral; that's just eating to survive, maybe even thrive. Are you selfish enough to harm others for petty reasons? Evil; you're just a cunt.

There are always gray area of course. What about hurting a LOT of people to survive a'la a blood-drinking vampire, or being willing to sacrifice a town/city/state/nation/world to ensure your own survival? Where is the line drawn?

Lawful Neutral.

It's his job to destroy planets. He doesn't particularly relish in it. The only thing he gets excited over is the idea of someone being strong enough to stop him from blowing up a planet.

That doesn't mean he's not a dick.

who gave him that job, and why?

Is your continued existance contributing to the well being of the world as a whole? If you're consistantly hampering things by continuing to exist, chances are you're evil.

"Well being of the world as a whole" is very vague. It could imply that everyone not acting like Mother Theresa is not only not Good but in fact actually Evil. What about a person that has isolated themselves from society? Or one that produces art and other works that are difficult to quantify?

"Hampering things" is also a loaded phrase. Hampering urban or industral expansion, even if it's in the name of long-term stability? Is Great Gradma now Evil due the amount of resources she consumes and the burden she puts on the family?

Lastly, you have many characters in fiction that are sort of walking catastrophes; simply by existing, they are causing chaotic weather/draining the planet's life/destroying the net/etc. through no desire of their own -- indeed, they often hate what they do and purposefulyl seclude themselves.

Chaotic Neutral.

>Arguing he's neutral
You do realize he destroys entire planets at a time, right? For fun? Killing literally billions at a time? With killing and genocide being pretty high on the evil scale?

>B-But he's only doing his job as a god of destruction
Yeah, doing his job on maintaining the good-evil spectrum. By being evil as fuck. Being funny and lazy doesn't excuse shit.

No, he's doing his job in the destruction-renewal cycle. He doesn't show any actual interest in destroying planets, beyond it being a thing he's forced to do by his circumstances. His selection process is more or less completely whimsical, though.

The God-Emperor King of Everything probably.

This. He could kill everyone you love in an instant but just can't be bothered to do it sometimes. His alignment is that of a Cat's.

>Is he evil or neutral?

Well he's Evil.

He's evil because he "can" do good, but he refuses to.

Beerus is evil, mostly because of his pettiness and actual derivation of enjoyment from destruction.

Contrast to Galactus who is pretty much the destructive force of nature done more correctly, without any emotion behind it.

Ya hit the nail on the head, duder.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Zeno

He seems to enjoy his tittle and the respect he gets from it, but the actual destroying planets he seems very .... casual about, doesn't enjoy it the way frieza did, just does it. It is his job and he has spared worlds before, he isn't evil, hes a neutral selfish dick

Am I the only one who finds DBZ portrayal of gods more interesting, if I was a god with crazy unlimited power, finding the best foods, chilling out and finding other crazy powerful people would be totally what I was into

Being emotionless "you cant comprehend me" gods get a bit dull, its nice to have a human side to them, like the greek or norse

I'd personally call him evil, he's just bored with being evil.

It's sort of...Freiza enjoys misery, he enjoys blowing planets up because he's a sadist.

Beeris just doesn't care any more. It's long ago lost it's excitement to him.

The issue is I have never seen him actually get sadistic pleasure from it, ever. He is cranky and threatening and more than capable of it, but given the choice I feel he would rather eat food and sleep

looks pretty pissed in that pic tho

That's what I meant with him losing his excitement in it. It's too easy and people are too insignificant so he doesn't care. It doesn't make him not evil it just makes him...bored of it all. After all, he IS willing to kill a lot of people if his annoyance gives him reason to.

I think the morality view of "will destroy your planet if you annoy him" shifts quite a bit from his perspective considering destroying planets is a thing he's supposed to be doing.

Instead of just nuking everything from orbit he's at least been giving planets a chance. Sure, not much of one, but still.

Beerus himself is evil, as are all cats.
His position is neutral.

He's a cat.

His alignment is cat.

Sooo... Chaotic neutral ?

His job etc. is neutral, but his pettiness makes him evil.

>All these people calling him lawfull

>Hey, using a time machine is a major crime, you know.
>Well, whatever where is my dinner?

It's not a crime for him, user.

So we stop being evil as long as we make a job description of the act?

It's not really a crime for anyone, Supreme QT made it up to get Trunks to spend eternity assisting her because she was lonely.

Seems more like she wanted the dick.

In my book lawfull people should act if they see someone comitting a crime that might fuck up the the flow of time.

His Dick is already claimed.

Beerus is part of the natural order, he works with the kais by destroying old stuff so the kais can create new stuff.

Bardock's dick perhaps, and maybe the Xenoverse1 MC. Bardock is married though, and the XV MC can be either a namekian, who don't have genitalia, or a freezy pop, and who knows how those fucks reproduce.

>falling for a woman who is older than your mother, and tried to murder her multiple times.
I guess pickings where slim after the Earth gets wiped twice.

Not his jurisdiction.

Mai a cute though.

If she stays looking eternally younger than your mother, than why the he'll not? Hell, Id fuck a 200 year old woman if she looked 18 for the last 182 years, and I bet you would too.

Did you forget that his Father was a selfish asshole who didn't give a fuck about him when he was born and tried to kill his mother and the whole planet?

His balls alone weigh over three thousand pounds. But that's not all. He lifts planets. He lifts galaxies. And he lifts... the baddest bitches.

Alignments don't always work, he is lawful in some ways, but if it doesn't immediately effect him he swings to pretty chaotic, neutral but with a temper bordering on evil

Naw man, he's just hungry.

Picture him, in that pose, as a guy standing in a perfectly normal suburban kitchen. His wife/roomate/whoever just got home, FINALLY, from a day of shopping/errands running, and Galactus has been working in the yard/his home office/whatever all morning, and well into the afternoon, without anything to eat.

Said wife/roommate has set down a delicious looking treat they picked up on the way home on the counter, and is currently going through their other bags to put things away, while telling them all about this one rude teller they had to deal with...

...and Galactus, annoyed and impatient with his hunger, is half-listening as he reaches out to pick up his food.

That's what that expression is about.

THIS is what "pretty pissed" Galactus looks like.

This thread lead me to looking up the guy on the/a DBZ wiki. Holy fuck, that was a painful read. Is there no one beside extremely autistic twelve-year-olds that are big enough fans to edit a wiki page?

His alignment is Cat.

If you're rude to him, if you steal his food, if you treat him like he's unwelcome, he won't appreciate it.

It's just that he's powerful enough to register his non-appreciation by destroying your planet (which is his job, anyway, congrats, he's the cop with a quota and you just pissed him off while breaking the law in front of him).

If you give him pudding and treat him like a guest, he'll be your friend forever (note: forever dependant upon continued good behavior).

Cat.