DRAWTHREAD: Kill All Monkeigh Edition

Previous Drawthread: Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

leekmariachiband.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-DDjrwTw_wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting

Requesting a D&D Bard, with face and hair like the reference, wearing leather armor with a skirt. She plays a set of pipes and carries a boarding axe couldn't find a good pic that I liked, but it's like a short flintlock rifle with an axehead under the barrel.

Her pipes are Pipes of Haunting, so some spooky decorations on them would be welcome.

Requesting Charlotte getting buttfucked by a vampire guy.

To any drawfag who knows their warhammer and fallout 4. Requesting Taldeer from Dawn of War 2 dressed as the silver shroud (left image) and wielding a Thompson SMG that looks like its made of wraithbone. And LIVVI dressed as Grognak the Barbarian with a battleaxe.

I'd like a drawing of my Obrimos casting a ritual. His face should look a bit like Jason Bateman, and he'd also wear a scarf, which should be lifted up from magical energies.
He should also be crackling with energy, and mana crystalizing around him.
Thanks to anyone interested!

Migrating

It might be a little difficult but I need to someone the protag girl from a game I plan to do. She would have the proportions like Juvia Lockser (A) but her eyes on grey color, a side style haircut (B) but a little longer and in black color, wearing a black shirt with some colors on it (C), a gray jacket like in (D), and slightly ripped jeans similar to (E).

I will be very appreciated if you do it.

Anyone willing to do me up a female half elf, blonde hair a bit beyond shoulders, green eyes?

Wearing mostly dark green and brown forest tones, but not foresty clothes. Alternatively, a fancy white dress.
Even just a head shot would be tops, though.

Cheers.

There's a 0% chance that you can't find that on Google with a little effort.

Requesting a tactical marine for the Marines Mordant. He uses a bolter-sized hand cannon, like all the black and white pictures, carries around a machete like the one at the top, and has the chapter emblem over checkers like the lamenters. If you're a cool enough dude, the color scheme is in the top left. I know this is vague, but if you can give them their own unique look, I would greatly appreciate it. Basically, free reign on the whole thing. Thanks

I've found some, but nothing I'm especially happy with.

I'm probably just being too picky.

if you dont find anything on google that you like odds are you wont find a delivery you like in the drawthread

>being picky

Drawthread is not for you, user. Too many random elements.

I think if you are looking for something in particular you should come up with some reference pictures to it. Because if the many variations of google/any art site don't interest you very much, the artist can try to get a better image for you if they know exactly what you mean.

Requesting my main character for a game, he is 16 years old and wears a black and yellow version of the the suit in the ref. Instead of having gauntlet he yellow gloves that cover half of the forearm, also instead of having a lighting bolt in the middle of his chest he has a symbol that represents speed or the wind , instead of the number 6 he has the number 7 and he also has a futuristic version of an aviator cap with the goggles. His main power comes from his shoes which has a bright yellow circle on his Achilles heel, the shoes allow him so control the air around him and allow him to run at sonic speed and air walk.

Requesting my shadowrun character named Wr47h (Wrath).

He is a anarchist style skater. Clothes are a black large hooded sleeveless hoodie, a white tank top shirt with a painted on union jack. Black pants and a pair of magnetic boots that allow him to stay attached to his hover board. His right arm has a tattoo reading "DON'T KEEP CALM!" on the underside of his forearm. His left arm is cybernetic with an anarchy symbol painted on the bicep in a red'ish orange color. The arm itself is chrome plated with black and orange workings (joints and wiring's.) He has a pair of tactical readout googles and a machine pistol. For his pose I'm thinking he should be wall riding with his cybernetic arm reaching out to brace himself against the wall, sparks or debris flying off the wall where his hand is scraping across. His other hand is holding his machine pistol firing at something off screen, turned at an angle to show off his tattoo on the underside of his forearm.

Hey, question. What do you use to get a puzzle set up like this? The other day I told someone to use a similar thing from another page but it was completely different

Requesting soldier girl fighting this monster

Requesting a character for an outbreak deep space setting. He is going to be the muscle of our group, and ship cook, but I'd like him to have a overweight but still muscular look, like old school wrestlers. He is in his mid 40’s the top of his head is balding and he has a stubbly beard like he hasn't shaved in a few days. His clothes are basic consisting of blue denim pants, a plaid tshirt, black boots and his cooking apron. He's wielding a butchers cleaver in one hand and an emergency light in the other.

Anchor post for Eversor if you still wanted to do this one

Probably tactless, but some guy said he might make another gif for this, so its sorta an anchor post. Especially though, thanks again to the dude who colored this for me, I was blown away!

For those anons following this request. Anything needing to be changed?or am I fineeshed

Fair call.

I've been running with pic related, which I'll be honest I do kinda like, but I dunno.

There's something I'm not quite happy with, but I can't put my finger on it, so as I said I'm probably just being overly picky, or in one of those moods.

FUCK
Artist here noticed mistake in hand and beads, fixing...

Might be the placement of the eyes, and the way the portrait cuts off it makes her neck look a little too long

Yeah, I was leaning towards the eyes, the one on the viewers right especially.

Didn't notice we had a new thread.

Sorry if this is taking so long but I thought a progress pic might help? If there's anything you want changed, let me now.

This isn't the final product by the way.

4 hrs isn't a long time.
You're doing great
Not OR duh

Fixed and done OR is happy? or should I change something?

she is a lesbian user

He looks great imo! Good job, user! Keep them coming

what's with the "background"?

He has 2 left feet

I'm glad people like it, the funniest part is I used a female ref for the pose, but I'm glad it turned out. Probably won't do any more for like a week or two, but I might be back, and when I am I might be able to get some more reqs done, I hope the requesters are enjoying my rough style, I am not that much of an artist just kinda fiddling around in my spare time.

You mean how the layout is horrendous? It's because I didn't use a ruler, I'm not an artist by trade, and I drew it in about 3 minutes, it's more just to fill white space, I could always post it without the background if people want that. it would just take deleting a layer.

Wow I should have paid more attention to that, probably not too hard to fix...
And there better?

I'd take it as a surrealist background. Nothing wrong with that

What exactly does crystalized mana kook like?

Requesting a picture of a rooster with a handkerchief around it's neck that has the stirland banner on it. It should also stand ontop of a dead giant spider roughly the same size as the rooster itself.
And for background a regular thick and dense forest would do.
Thanks in advance drawfriends

The backstory for this is when my pet rooster in warhammer fatnasy rp killed a spider on it's own while we were attacked

OR here, that's amazing and I love it, thank you so much for picking my request up!

Unfortunately I was asleep when you posted the lines which sucks because I would've made a comment then in retrospect. Technically speaking, the sweater is a short-sleeved one. In practice, that's nowhere near as important as the coloration, which I'm hoping is going to be a relatively easy fix and I'm incredibly sorry if it's not:

In the reference pic, the sash I used for the shape/style of her sash was, admittedly, red. The sash that she actually wears, on the other hand, is supposed to be mauve, a similar color to what you have the sweater as right there, while the sweater was supposed to be a darker, richer purple, halfway between its current color and the color of the pants.

Sorry I wasn't here to point those out earlier - and feel free to ignore them if it'd take too much time to change - and thank you immensely for doing this!

Anchoring for Bog roll.
with a slight request to change/lessen the flashlight/lens flare on her arm if possible

yup, working on it!

Draw Charlotte doing something cute!!

Now I'm kinda glad I didn't start on the shading and highlighting.

Hopefully this is better, if there are still any changes please do tell me.

On that note, I'll start the shading and stuff tomorrow since I'll be busy, real sorry about that.

why is her color scheme basically just different shades of purple

A little longer and looser on the sleeves, maybe - I had in mind it would be sorta like one of those baseball shirts that have one short sleeve just above your elbow and then a long sleeve underneath it - but aside from that the colors and everything are perfect!

And by all means take your time, that you've done so much in such a short time is already incredible.

Because requester doesn't know how contrast works I assume.

Because that's the look I had in mind for her: monochromatic. If you've got any suggestions I'll hear them - probably won't do anything about it because I want her to be monochromatic- but I'll hear them at least.

The monochromatic style works on her, in my opinion. I think it will look better once I've added more detail.

Feel free to request more changes.

the red sash was a pretty good highlight imo, its a small piece of clothing that breaks up the monotony of the greys and purples

I honestly cannot think of anything I would change, she's looking really good. I can't wait to see the detailing and shading!

On it. It's not even supposed to be flaring like that I had set one of the layers in the wrong order! Didn't notice till you pointed it out.

Requesting this techno-Valkyrie chatting and sharing stories with a few guardsmen and one butthurt looking commissar who's glaring at her, around a campfire.

The context or story is that the tech-valkyrie is from a race of literal space valkyries with advanced tech who're now "allied" with the imperium. And the tech-valkyrie in this request is just making friends with the local IGs but the commissar still views her and her race with a certain disdain for reasons.

Well, I finally caught a break and managed to get a couple hours to finish this properly.
I hope OR checks back to find it.
Anyone want a quick digital sketch in the next hour and a half while I got the time?
Your results may vary.

No 40k without extensive references please.

Could you draw this as a cyborg/robotic version of the same thing?

Looks awesome, SAD!
Love it! Though I feel sad for the dragon now :

On it.

Thanks Cat.
And don't feel bad for him, as I was drawing the dracolich, I decided that he was a total dick.

Aww :<
But maybe the Knight was a dick too?

Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing infront of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter featured in the reference as they should all look they're smiling towards a a camera that's taking a picture of them infront of said supercar and attack helicopter.

I wish to request a hybrid of a humanoid lion-squid creature.

He has a feline-like face as well as head tentacles that are covered in fine, greenish-blue fur, like the rest of his body, and humanlike hands and feet with sharp claws.

He can be wearing tribal warrior garb and holding a simple spear.

Reposting for the other drawfriends.

Sketch (in about 5 minutes) a new species which immediately makes you think "this is a pet".

>Please don't confuse this for an actual serious, detailed request, this is just for fun, something to do in 2 minutes in a break.

>For bonus points please tell me who drew this picture.

And here you go.
I got a little sloppy on some of the arms but it was just a sketch and, well, there were a lot of them.

>But maybe the Knight was a dick too?
Do you always want more dicks?

requesting a man in black (an ian mcshane lookin motherfucker) with a crossbow and a cockitrice standing in front of this banner, that'd be dope as hell

Can't get enough of them, you know that!

That looks awesome, thanks!

And one for you.

I can't really make out where what body part is, but, it sure is fluffy!

Taking monstergirl requests.

requesting a mermaid holding hands with another mermaid draw them however you like

A paladin who's spirit mount is a tsundere centaur.

Requesting a mermaid trying to flirt and or hit on this beach couple.

That is exactly what I was going for.

Just kidding. I'm just shitposting.Although I do actually kind of like that user's idea and the ensuing chain, so maybe I'm not kidding?

Cute oni?

>holding ha...
Actually, no, I won't go there, it's getting a bit worn out.

I'd like to request pic related as a fair-skinned, brown-haired elven Mage-Knight wielding a lance - ideally without a helmet and with a bit of a raptor theme (the bird of prey, not the dinosaur) to her silver armor, and possibly an eagle perched on a pauldron or something (the eagle is her familiar).

A medusa clad in appropriate knight armor, either with legs or with a tail, however you prefer.

I use my phone, it sets it up for me then I transfer to PC

Rerequesting:
A young paladin/knight-like magical fighter who seems partially merged with her magical armor and holy fire magic, holding a greatsword and maybe surrounded by an aura of blue fire. If you know the lord of cinder from Dark Souls, an effect like that with blue embers might be cool.

Her armor should be like on the far left without the helmet- metal plates etched with fire and feather motifs (phoenix or salamander motifs are her thing) and wears blue cloth over armor plates and chainmail. She has a red mantle around her shoulders over the armor and cloth- not like the one in the picture. Her face is sharp, young, angular- she looks driven. Fanatical. Single-minded. Long dark hair, Under the armor, she would look slightly built. Her sword hand has a normal gauntlet, but her offhand looks like the one in the picture- clawed fingers.

Her greatsword could glow white or blue, or just have faint blue fire around it, and the hilt might have feather or salamander motifs. Pose is up to the artist, but she'd be fairly aggressive/fanatical personality-wise.

Thanks in advance if anyone considers this!

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply on this.
My name is Leek, and I'm the artist who created Kevin. He was a pseudo-mascot for an aborted quest a ran on here a few months back.
If you'd be interested in seeing some more of my deliveries of miscellaneous work, you can find me here:

I'm glad some of you guys like my work!

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply on this.
My name is Leek, and I'm the artist who created Kevin. He was a pseudo-mascot for an aborted quest a ran on here a few months back.
If you'd be interested in seeing some more of my deliveries of miscellaneous work, you can find me here:

I'm glad some of you guys like my work!

You are one greedy piece of shit, huh?

Requesting a picture of my D:tD team's daemonhost sexretary. She has black insect-like skin and her face is a portal to another dimension of pain and suffering. To prevent any of her friends from being sucked inside she usually wears a iron box on her head coverend in eldricth runes. In order to display emotion she'll usually draw on it with sharpie, so I'm requesting her with a frowny face.

Already got a delivery

Yes. Yes I am. And I enjoy it.

Putting out a request on behalf of Troll Gods

We're working on issue 2 already. Any Drawfriends who would like to do artwork for us to use would be greatly appreciated.

The 'zine size by default is 5.5"x8.5" and everything is done in black and white (including greyscale). It'd also be nice to have resolution of at least 300dpi (full page would be 1650x2550. Pic related is a lot of examples of old D&D style art for style/theme inspiration, a lot of which was pulled out of Dungeon Crawl Classics.

If you wind up doing anything, post in thread or submit directly to [email protected]

Thanks anons.

Charlotte being gang-raped by elf pirates dressed as modern operators while an orc slave girl chokes her out.

It's elf vikings user. Goddammit do you even lurk?

Requesting a landscape, if anyone wants a break from characters:

The idea behind it is a dwarven fortress in the style of a greek acropolis/roman palace, with some other influences.

>located on the sides of a lush mountain, mediterranian vegetation
>buildings on and in the mountain, lots of pillars and frescos
>statues of important ancestors looking wise/angry or doing sports
>lots of terrace agriculure where they grow wheat, vines and some olive trees. Maybe sheeps or goats?
>the fields are often infested with fairies and gnomes, which are eaten as delicacies

If you see the city this will play in your head:
youtube.com/watch?v=-DDjrwTw_wQ

I Know it's a lot. A doodle is fine by me, I just need something to give my players an idea.
Thanks for considering and have fun.

Pay for a commission if you want a Rembrandt-tier landscape

"Urist! There are gnomes getting into our Plump Helmets!"

"Good! Tonight we feast!"

Requesting the two fellas on either side of pic related, bumping fists in a similar pose to the centre image.

done. I'd be thankful if someone could turn this into a webm, the MP4 looks way better than the Gif.

Just letting you know that I'm interested and I've been working on developing a very OSR-like style.
I'll just be lurking for the next few days, but I hope to be working on some things on Friday.
Were there any other parameters or guidelines for subject matter?

Impressive indeed!

Article-specific stuff is always good, but until we have the content on-hand we can't really say what we're going to need in particular. General "Adventurer" art is always good though. Monsters, people in dungeons or the woods, people fighting, haggard-looking adventurers in armor, casting spells, you get the idea. Anything you can contribute would be awesome. Make sure you toss an email at me, just in case I miss it in a thread.

OR here, that looks fantastic!!
I din't have the words to describe how grateful I am and how awesome it looks, but thank you so much!!!

Making a request for a friend's character

She's a tiefling warlock they wrote a whole passage about description-wise, but I'll sum it down to a few key points and put the passage at the end anyway
>female tiefling
>light red skin
>Pure silver eyes, no iris/pupil/sclrea
>short black hair tied back in ponytail w/ hair loopies like in ref
>Horns like in ref, black and etched with magical runes
>dark purple and red leather armor, mix of ones in ref
>tail
Also if it's any help, she made a pact of the blade with a patron,preferred weapon is spear
Full passage below if you want to read it, spoilered for those who don't
A tall, light red skinned tiefling stands before you. She has short ebony hair tied into a ponytail with two thin bands framing her face. Her eyes are a brilliant silver and seem oddly eerie with no pupils. She is clothed in dark purple and red leather armor. Unlike most warlocks, she wears no hood but instead shows her head and face openly. On her head are a pair of black inscribed cambion horns. A long tail colored like her skin moves slowly behind her. She gives you a toothy canine smile

You are very welcome.
Party on.

Not even mad, so nice shitpost user. So guys how'd Veeky Forums react if someone actually dared to post this shitpost as a request to like /d/ or /aco/ while also having to explain the joke and context behind this maymays. And actually getting it fulfilled?