Last one
Free Photoshop equivalent program
>pixlr.com/editor/

Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B03PxmupuDVLTzJQdENJZU1BaEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's see, little girl option, little girl option... Ah, here it is. So she just wants me to be one of her little girl friends and maybe do some lewd yuri stuff with me on the side? I'm game for that.

one day I'll do this.
Same with that 'date a goddess' one.

Why not make the day today?

not mine

sure. is the Goddess one in the links in the pastebin?
Guess I'll do the Kaifu cyoa, too. Not much else is going on.

i'm tired of this shit being posted again and again, my stats is with innate and bla2 bs with easy enemy. No offense user it's good, it's just that if you keep posting it, it's annoying.

Harpy, camouflage, libido, fertility, erectile malfunction, gender swap. If I'm reading this right we both get all these effects? And she's the maternal type, she'll be as eager as I am to take advantage of our great fertility. We'll get each other pregnant, or, you know, maybe gravid. Repeatedly. Together we'll found a kaiju race.

hmmmm, overpowered...That's weird... i didn't see anything that makes me a god.....hmm...Well i choose archer then

>choose

how many? please be more specific next time, thank you

Its a CYOA thread, friend. Im not sure what to tell you and im not the only one posting it.

Its a well loved CYOA and its commonly posted because of how nice it is, just like Space Opera. Chill bro, you dont have to look at it.

Just do 4. I didnt make the fucking thing.

ah ok i thought you made that.

so i guess

-Loyal family pet
-Seasoned Veteran Relative
-Lifelong Warrior Friend
-Wise Old wizard

I have to say I enjoy the intro. Too often cyoas are all "this girl magically loves you forever and ever".
There were a lot that were nice, and they felt like actual people. But I have to say, why mention bloodtype but not whether it's positive/negative?
Why did this cyoa spark so much hate? Is it all the "kissed/had sex with other people"?

>Morgan
Morgan is an easy choice. I like lifting, but I'm shit at looking at my own programming. I got stuck in a rut making no progress for a long time, and I couldn't criticize my workouts from an outside experience. But fuck eating paleo, that shit is retarded. At least she isn't vegan.
Her sex demands are a bit too much then again, according to one dude on the internet, I'm apparently "broken" for not wanting to fuck literally everything with a hole, and for not wanting to fuck literally every second of the day. Yeah. , and I'd love it if she weren't so vascular.

Annabelle is also Veeky Forums, but I don't at all enjoy the whole "hypermasculine thing and at the same time a total sub in the bed", or the farting and stuff.

>Faye
>Bombarded with questions on your first dates
oh god please don't.

Washu!

>Is it all the "kissed/had sex with other people"?
Yes

I actually agree with you. This and that 7 sins CYOA are getting posted every single thread for many months straight, while many other CYOAs weren't posted again ever since they were made.

Then post the CYOAs that you want to see. It isnt that hard.

Hey man, the thing is practically done right about now; I'm still considering whether to put in a last page or not, but it's otherwise done.

Sorry if I was posting it to often; I've been trying to cut back.

Of course, if there is something people want changed or added, let me know and I'll consider it.

4/7

Does anyone have a CYOA for making a giant robot?

I bet it's also got a lot to do with the
>Too often cyoas are all "this girl magically loves you forever and ever".
Guys who are hardcore into waifu CYOAs tend to be the type of guys who know they wouldn't be able to retain a girlfriend if they couldn't assure her magically loving them unconditionally forever. They see no use in a woman who might form an opinion on them.

5/7

Question on Traveler, yet again, because I want to know how closely I can fit my character to what I imagine. How would this backstory fit:

>Day 14: Still trapped on PNF-404. The Pikmin have been getting restless lately; I only wish I knew why. Has some new danger come to this planet...?
>Day 15: It's official: there is much more to the life of this planet than what I've seen. I saw creature thousands of mins tall striding across the horizon - like a Koppaite, but many times bigger, and without a suit. It seemed to be moving with a purpose...could it be intelligent?
>Day 16: It's intelligent. I'm writing this log from inside it's pocket. It seems to be from an organization called the "travelers," and is offering to take me there as well. Friendly Local Juicery was a mess of a company anyway; there's enough fruit growing on Koppai now that we didn't need to go import more from PNF-404. I think I'm going to accept it's offer, on the condition that it takes the Pikmin's Onion with it too. I'm quite curious to see what happens.

From there, Bio crams Miracle-Gro up my asshole until I make it to 3 feet tall (can't hardly be a traveler if a random frog could eat me), and then I request that they do the same to the Onion and the Pikmin inside. How many creds do you think that would take?

6/7

And here is the last page for now. For the curious, the next page was going to be a way out for the Chosen of Sin, yet I'm not sure if adding such a thing would be such a good Idea.

Is there any planeswalker CYOA?

Only if it's the kind of giant robot that has to be operated by a sexually alluring but emotionally troubled girl, and we get to be her, and get creeped on by the older man in charge of running the giant robot project.

Rolled 12, 9, 11 = 32 (3d12)

My math says there should only be 15 people eligible to be KAIFUs (7.6 billion, half are women, only 1 in 250 million are eligible), yet there are 18 we can pick from. My autism isn't happy.
Do none of the KAIFUs have handlers? That seems irresponsible. Or are we just the first one?

wow. I was counting all the ones I weren't interested in just by looking at the pictures (complete aliens or retarded tits, looking at you Australia seriously what in the fuck were you thinking, author?), but I realized there were like 3 girls left. So I have to ignore their KAIFU looks.
Still ignoring you, USA and Australia. That shit is stupid. Author please, each of Australia's tits weighs more than her torso.

>Russia
I expected her to be into femdom. Thanks for not doing that. Her KAIFU form is ridiculous. She's gonna need some long conversations with me about how it isn't indecent exposure to dress that way, and why it is absolutely necessary for her to only cover her nipples and vag.

Sadly there's not much to any of these girls' personality. Russia is "a fighter" and "has trust issues". That's it.
They don't feel like people.

Greenland was a possibility, but she's a broken mess.

wow you have a massive fetish for impractically, impossible large tits
>Healing factor
no thanks to the risk, even before seeing the results and my odds of survival
>Camouflage
>KAIFU armor
so we can avoid the talk about flashing the whole world. Really, only her nipples and vag are covered. I'd prefer her to wear clothes.
>Armory
>Exo-skin
Is the exo-skin for me, or her? I assume me, since it says "stepped on by a KAIFU". There'll probably be assassination attempts at me.

>Rouge KAIFU

Is this a fetish cyoa or not? I can't tell what you're going for.

giving a woman who can turn into a giant increased libido is an incredibly stupid idea. She'll kill me, then get mad, then rape a lot of men, then kill them, then destroy the army sent after her.

-Aldrovanda

-Healing Factor (rolled, got 9)
-Hormone Imbalace
-Size Swap
-Erectile Malfunction
Exo-Skin

i don't really know what to choose, all of them seems.....bad? great cyoa though, love it

>all of them seems.....bad?
>great cyoa though

I... think I understand where your coming from. Thanks for the compliment.

but... how can you be butthurt that a woman in her twenties has had sex? How is that not normal? Especially since most of the girls are model-tier.
Morgan says she has a high sex-drive. It wouldn't make sense she hadn't had sex before!
Hell, some of them have only kissed. My only complaint is the cop-out of
>yes, she kissed, b-but she only kissed GIRLS, and it was while DRUNK, so it's not that bad!

ah. Fair point, and I definitely think you're right.
I liked Morgan the most of the girls, but I don't think I could actually maintain a relationship with her. She needs too much sex, which would stress me the fuck out. Also, she'd be disappointed at me being a virgin, and not wanting rough sex, and refusing to follow her silly diet.
It wouldn't work out, but it might be fun for a short while.

>My math says there should only be 15 people eligible to be KAIFUs (7.6 billion, half are women, only 1 in 250 million are eligible), yet there are 18 we can pick from
It's a statistic, i think it's more like each woman on earth has 1 in 250 millions chances to have the gene not that exactly 1 in 250 million has it

>Is the exo-skin for me, or her?
yes it's for you

>Is this a fetish cyoa or not?
Yes it is. i think it's pretty obvious imo
By the way if it's not clear i'm the one who posted the cyoa but i'm not the author.

Posting Italics' cyoas I haven't done yet

I'll wait until you're fully done

>it's a statistic
fair enough.
>Yes it is. i think it's pretty obvious imo
well, I wasn't sure. It felt like he tried to make it more than a fetish cyoa, but imo it failed completely.
I don't have a fetish for humongous, impractical tits, or aliens, or giants, or transformation/growth. The amount of mutations/items that had any interest to me corresponding with the amount I could get.
There wasn't really a choice involved for me.

For all intents and purposes, it is done now; I'm only going to add a way out if people want it.

Some of them are legitimately whores though. Ursula, Nora, etc.

sure. I'll do it after the three I'm posting.
>add a way out
for what purpose? That's like saying
>I choose to not play the cyoa :^)
Already saw the boxes, sadly.

>for what purpose? That's like saying
>>I choose to not play the cyoa :^)
Exactly why I'm hesitant to add it.

isn't that realistic? I skipped clear of both of them, for that exact reason. You can't expect everyone to have the same morals as you.
So don't pick them

Haven't done Be a Witch's Magical Battery yet, either. Still looking for his new Date a Goddess.

it's a good cyoa, it's just that it's not really my taste, other people will love it though. Keep the good work user

it's exactly why I think it's silly. Don't wanna play it?
Don't play it.
There's no point to add a "or you can wake up and think this was all a dream :^)"-clause
Date a Goddess isn't in this archive
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B03PxmupuDVLTzJQdENJZU1BaEk

Soul Witch is by Beri, though.

>"or you can wake up and think this was all a dream :^)"-clause

To be honest, it was more of a "you don't have to serve the demons but most of your power is removed and if you die you cease to exist" clause

>Innate
>Average
>Renegades

>Strength 1
>Agility 2
>Endurance 2
>Durability 2
>Enhanced Senses 2
>Stealth 1
>Reflexes 3
>Immunity 2
>Stylish 1
>Self Healing 2
>Social Enhancement 2
>Weapon Mastery 1 (my bow)
>Focus 1
>Training 1
>Passion 2

3 points from Valuable
>Overcharge 1
>Analysis 2

>Unique Weapon
Bow with explosive arrows.
>Reputation
Motivational and inspiring to everyone.
>Squad
Propaganda team.
>Defector (free from Renegades)
Corrine Devoe
>Celebrity (free from Fiona)

>Aaron Moore
>Yuito Kataoka

>Valuable
>Fiona Dawley

>government discovers my family has innate powers perfect for making supersoldiers
>I volunteer for research so they don't take my sister instead
>government awakens my powers and gives me training
>but they only want to use me for evil purposes
>escape from government and get picked up by group of other rogue supersoldiers
>just want to escape into hiding with my family, but many people were inspired by my very public escape from government
>renegades want to use me as propaganda piece while fighting evil government
>become friends with Corrine who wants to use dark magic to destroy the government once and for all
>Aaron gives me information about the government from the inside so they can't surprise me, Yuito designs helpful gadgets, armor, and weapons for me to use
>biggest problem is Fiona who is trying to slander me and undermine movement

I know. I never did it though.
I read the intro, saw
>you are nothing but a battery to them, a slave, their source of magic
and closed the image.

>if you die you cease to exist

Has all I've known before been a lie?

>I know.
Your previous statement led me to believe otherwise:
>Posting Italics' cyoas I haven't done yet

Still the asstastic companion images :^)

Shirou was right all along!

Usually I don't play waifu cyoas, but I might get some benefit out of these choices.
>Amy
>Spell Jar
>Malevolent Staff

Have Amy cast awesome blue energy magic in jar, use new power to help people. If that fails, use malevolent staff for power.

You nerfed the shit out of Pride but still didn't give him half the choices as the other sins?

>tfw no manlet cyoa

I want to GROW GROW GROW!

How did I nerf the shit out of him? I only changed one or two things. As for the boons section, It didn't make sense to give Pride a boon if he didn't have a companion.

You gutted his ability to control the chosen? Which is what made him so OP he didn't get a companion.

>create a chart by which the vast majority of men everywhere are "manlets" so you are statistically likely to have yet another excuse for why you were "genetically destined" to fail at life and shouldn't take responsibility
Doesn't really apply to me, since I'm Dutch and the average height for men here is 1.9m, but the measurement is still pretty stupid. Never change, robots.

Well, at least he is not too OP now.
Maybe I can alter something and give him two perks in the perks section.

An Olimar build, huh? For growing to Smash proportions, I'd think the price of a fully upgraded BIO-Chip (500) should be a fair cost.

He also made him capable of becoming a literal GOD which is something the other Chosen can never accomplish. So yes, there should be some challenge.
No.

What the hell is Veeky Forums's deal with manlets? every time I see one of these the acceptable height increases.

He wouldn't have been OP if you kept the other changes you've made along with the added boons. But kept command the way it was.
The 50/50 chance was a pretty balanced risk. Either way I'm not gonna autism on you the other one was shit in so many ways anyway.

I thought the Chad meme was for football player, not basketball players.

I'm 8'4", should I consider suicide?

CYOA?

Good point.

That's no good. I need one a CYOA that can make something like the Ramrod from 'Saber Rider'.

He was always able to become one, because it was so hard to be Pride compared to the other sins. He shouldn't get companions or perks, it fits the theme. He should however keep his ability to control chosen.

No, consider wheelchairs.

>Be 186 cm
>Still a manlet

Why even live

>it was so hard to be Pride compared to the other sins
>Have the ability to imbue an entire ARMY of people with superhuman powers.
>Can compel mortals to listen to you
>Can compel chosen to listen to you (except Lust), meaning all of them can't even touch or disobey you.
>This guy is fucking complaining that Pride is hard.
Everyone has considered Pride to be easy mode before you. You just don't like that you can't go easy anymore.

>The 50/50 chance was a pretty balanced risk.
No it wasn't. Say one command twice. Say it three times. Suddenly that coinflip is meaningless, and when you have a coinflip chancing of winning everything forever, then that's not fucking balanced or much of a risk.

Are we talking about the old one? Where sloth and gluttony could've shit stomped Pride? Or where Pride had 2/3 of the enemies focused specifically on him? Pride was way higher risk/reward than any of the other sins. Wrath is the only one I would see as harder to win with unless he followed Pride.

Are you assuming that Pride can just spam command on a chosen? Cause I'm sure not.

>Sloth and Gluttony
>Shitstomping anyone.
Those two were some of the least popular choices outside of that one guy who was committed to 'breaking' Sloth.

And those enemies are meaningless, because you can command and compel them into serving you. Pride has no risk.

Are you assuming, based on nothing, that he can't? Are you ignoring the final part of that post?

Dude, there are like two countries on Earth where this height is lower than average for men, and in all bar none it's higher than the average for women, generally by a pretty significant degree. The only reason you may want to consider suicide is because you take jpg.s from fucking /r9k/ as being in any way meaningful.

Do you really think it was the creators intention to have it be spammable and make the 50/50 choice meaningless?

>And those enemies are meaningless, because you can command and compel them into serving you.

You should really reread the original if you didn't think the literal genius avatar of God that could stop time coming specifically for Pride wasn't enough of a drawback by itself.

The other guy wasn't talking about your cyoa, but the pdf one.

I really like Lust's Fluidity power. It's far cooler than
>you can command anyone to fuck you
I'm not such a big fan of "your desire for sex grows", but that just shows Lust isn't for me, which is totally fine.
I love your writing too, even if the vast majority of powers don't appeal to me at all. Anything that changes my thinking too much, overwriting my own desires, is usually a no-no. I mean,
>you always feel a ravenous hunger
that sucks, big time.
It's also not so fun that I'm not told what the plan is, what my objective is and how to accomplish it. Makes me think "okay cool, so what now?"

Is there anything stopping Greed from taking out his money from the bank? Just do it the day before you have to pay interest, then put the money back.
Pride's drawback is like a weaker version of Envy's, in my opinion. It's based on being superior rather than paranoid, sure, but still.
I think Pride should be protected from Lust's power, because he is beyond it - no mortal or Chosen is good enough to fuck Pride

The choice was between Greed (no drawbacks), Envy (stealing skills) and Pride. But
>Pride
won by a landslide.
>Alone
I get why Pride wouldn't get a boon from the Demon of Pride, but it still sucks to make less choices
None of the perks were too interesting
>Despair code
mostly for the powerful slave

I might try to Command one of the Virtues. Could be beneficial. But I won't go after them.
Same with the Cultists. If they find me, sure, I'll add them to my slaves.

I think Interest Free is a broken power. Losing 7,5% of your wealth, each year, is a lot.
And repeating the "you find yourself by a platform" gets old. I do like the cyoa, just so I'm clear.