Why I am comfy holding Ark

What many of you guys dont realize is, that by holding Ark you get around 10% more Ark each year through delegate staking.

So if Ark drops 10% you just need to wait a year to return to your initial investment. And since something cant fall more than 100% at the worst case you need to stake for 10 years to return to your investment, afterwards its free money.

So holding Ark is actually the best thing you can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinprbuzz.com/our-partners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>10% a year, drops 20% a day.

Iron hands are the only way for me to find peace with this shitcoin

We're going to $100 in July 2018

you know what gets my blood boiling that we didnt flip lisk yet fuck that whale voting cartell shitcoin

deluded

bitcoin just needs to hit 100k and we got out 100 easy

>And since something cant fall more than 100% at the worst case you need to stake for 10 years to return to your investment, afterwards its free money.
>pftfppfphhhpft

Having 10% more Ark doesn't _quite_ compensate for Ark being worth 10% less. Though I guess it's close.

I moved the remainder of my portfolio into Ark temporarily because of the huge dip. Not sure if I'll keep any of it in Ark or not but it seemed like it'd be more likely to have good returns over the next 24-48h than what I was currently in. Any Arkmarines that daytrade have an opinion on this?

Hoping for a return to at least .00032 but maybe that's an unrealistic 24-48h expectation.

GENIUS!!!!

Delusion

You love deluded dick. Can't hide it any longer, bitch.

>huge PR partnership announced yesterday; marketing is more than likely going to be initiated soon
>mobile app release coming soon
>possible USD/ARK listing coming to Bittrex, though this is just speculation based on comments from Ark team member Travis Walker
>ArkVM, core update, NFC (near-field communication) hardware, and much more coming 2018

Ark is a guaranteed 100x coin by December 2018. $300+.

r8

I don't like the USD pairing, other coins I trade with that have USD pairings are annoying as fuck as bots try to constantly balance the two.

Also it's USDT which means Ark still won't have a 'real' USD pairing. If Coinbase lists it then we can talk.

>huge PR partnership
2 man company with 90s looking website you can't get more deluded

Buttrex is listing fiat pairs you brainlet

Aussies can already buy ARK and some other alts on CoinSpot for straight up Australian Dollars. I know it's not the same as it being globally recognized as having a fiat pair, but I think it's a good sign that its gaining traction all the same.

ARK LINK REQ BITB hiden balance you are not older from 13 kek deluded kid thinking he will get rich

Link is a meme imo.

I would hedge your smaller-cap alts with a few coins in the top 10, namely Monero and Bitcoin. Hold on tight to Ark though.

If you're a poorfag with less than $2000 in crypto though, then I would just keep your portfolio the same and forget the above advice on having a few larger cap coins.

>USDT is fiat

That site always looked dodgy to me so I never used it desu. Was tempted to use it to buy Monero but...at least try to look professional.

called the lambo dealear they want to know what color you want?

I made some gains off the last altcoin surge (on SHIFT)

Sold 2500 for .62 btc and have recouped the SHIFT I sold for a gain of .20 btc and I'm considering doing the same.

I think ARK is at a good point to buy in (chart-wise). I'm just debating between SHIFT and LSK too, which are in similar positions. I think you can't go wrong with ARK though. It hasn't really had any truly organic pumps... right now it's where it was at near the peak of its second lil pump (first one was days after launch and barely a blip on the graph)

ARK will take you there my friend, but I keep relearning the same lesson: BTC will always be king.

bitcoinprbuzz.com/our-partners/

They're the real deal. The more publicity the better, in any case

The rumor is that Bittrex is going to add fiat pairing. Since they're ultimately a business, and that would be a money printing machine if they can pull if off.

>but I keep relearning the same lesson: BTC will always be king.
Yeah I know, it's fucking gay. It's such a terrible coin in every single way except its value, and it just keeps going up. Every other coin experiences corrections, BUT NOT BITCOIN LOL. Fucking hate it.

I guess good gains from buying in this dip will all depend on how hard Bitcoin continues to Just the market, it's gotta stabilise for a few days at this point...right.

ofc you can just hodl bitcoin but the chances bitcoin kicking the bucket is higher than any other alt
were approaching 200k unconfirmed transactions
merchants stopping accepting bitcoin etc..

Yeah but when it bombs by 50% you know alts are going down by 60% right, because the market is retarded.

I used it a few times now without problems. Only downside is their fees are like 3% or something ridiculously high, and their verification process is nothing short of wanting a piss sample. Still, they seem pretty legitimate to me so far.

Bitcoin is due for a correction. People have been saying this for years now, but it truly is going to have a massive crash at some point, though it may reach $50k before that happens.

HOW can arkies POSSIBLY compete?

Obsessing over this shit in all my spare time and browsing Veeky Forums is making me want to do a bowl cut on normies buying bitcoin.

10% of 90% isn't even 100% ..

Don't worry about it. Investing and holding alts is betting on them outperforming Bitcoin (profit return-wise) in the long term, which many have in the past and many will do in the future.

Not to mention all the normie and institutional money flowing in will learn about young cryptos that could perform better because of much larger room for market cap growth.

It's just annoying me because I could end up getting more of alts by just holding BTC 99/100 right now, but I don't want to hold BTC cos it's shit. I want to go full delusion into coins that actually seem good or promising.

Delusion is comfy as fuck

I feel you user.

>I want to go full delusion into coins that actually seem good or promising.

That's what I did with $3 ETH a few years ago, and it brought me massive returns that Bitcoin couldn't have. I'm a believer in holding good alts long term, or using Bitcoin to scalp more of said alts while you're waiting.

They are listing fiat you absolute nigger retard faggot

KYS

You have to call daddy Elon. I want a black matte Roadster.

Deluded.

Meanwhile you could have put it elsewhere, its crypto and highly volatile, who the wants 0% returns in something so aggressive and risk filled.

It's called long term investing, famalam.

Yeah and you could have bought bitcoin when it was worth pennies. I never understand the "but what if" hindsight mentality of this board.

ARK actually has a future that doesn't end in a bubble.

Ark is still up 33% over the past week.

70% down since ath.

Shitcoin

Welp I should have just held Justcoin, fuck this I'm going to bed.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ARK, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced computer science and cryptography, and I’ve been involved in numerous underground cryptocurrency development teams. In fact, I have access to the private keys for the 300 largest wallets in the crypto-sphere. I've trained in economics under several nobel prize winning professors, and Mr Nakamoto personally came to me for advice on how to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe your little shitcoin the fuck out with capital the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about ARK to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the crypto-sphere and your coin is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your BTC. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can dump any coin, anytime, on over 700 exchanges, and that’s just with my own capital. Not only am I the largest wallet holder in ARK, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Satoshi Nakamoto's private wallet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the internet you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will baghold in it. Your coin is fucking dead, kiddo.