Warmahordes general /whg/

Meta meta meta meta
Meta meta meta meta
Meta meta meta meta
GUNLINE GUNLINE

Mk3 list building: conflictchamber.com

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-July-1016.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4FN4OI7Zo5EUEZBTno4alpRZGM/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polish Championship 2016 lists

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4FN4OI7Zo5EUEZBTno4alpRZGM/view

Well done, OP

>not a single Legion list

Well fuck.

They deserve the nerf but what happened is pretty sad.

I just find it odd since the general has been nothing but neverending Skorne player tears, yet they had a decent enough player turnout.

What happened? I got their starter box and some other beasts and haven't lost a game yet. Should I stop there or is there at least some hope?

Carny chassis got slower, no more Machinations of Shadow, and many of the power casters like Saeryn got hit hard.

I don't think Legion is totally borked, but I'm not sure what the go to lists are quite like I can in other factions.

Ok, I didn't play them in mk2, so I have no comparison as to what they were.

My biggest issue is deciding just what I want to take, but I do see many different options for things to do. As for what's good? No clue, I try to build more for fun anyways.

Also, are we getting a new solo? Warroom 2 has a card and option for a "Blighted Nyss Warlord" but there's no model I know of for that.

(Sorry for the Legion dominated thread)

Has anyone played around with nemo2 yet? What's some neat tech I can bring with him?

I don't think it has a physical release yet, though I've seen renders floating around.

Legion got a few nerfs, however I suspect they'll be OK once players find their footing again. They got a major shakeup and a lot of side-grade changes, but to my eye there's still a lot there to like.

I think the low turnout may just be a bit of backlash combined with players flocking to the new shiney (warmachine and its mythical focus-mountains, in this case).

Building my first list. How's this look? Is it shit? It seems like I might be spread too thin

Trollblood

Theme: No Theme Selected
73 / 75 Army

Ragnor Skysplitter, the Runemaster - WB: +30
- Trollkin Runebearer - PC: 4
- Dire Troll Mauler - PC: 15 (Battlegroup Points Used: 15)
- Troll Axer - PC: 10 (Battlegroup Points Used: 10)
- Troll Bouncer - PC: 9 (Battlegroup Points Used: 5)
- Troll Impaler - PC: 11
- Dire Troll Bomber - PC: 19

Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes - Leader & 5 Grunts: 9
- Stone Scribe Elder - PC: 3
Trollkin Runeshapers - Leader & 2 Grunts: 9
Sons of Bragg - Wrathar, Tor & Rhudd: 11
- Trollkin Sorcerer - PC: 3

---

GENERATED : 07/26/2016 13:06:36
BUILD ID : 2022.16-07-07

Nemo2 doesn't need a heck of a lot of "neat tech" in the listbuilding phase. He obviously loves having a big battlegroup, and it's usually a good idea to bring a couple self-sufficient infantry units to screen and/or jam. Common battlegroup support like the Squire, Arlan, and mechaniks are all a welcome sight, and he also brings the built-in buff for Stormsmiths. I find most Nemo2 lists I write sorta build themselves. A couple particularly synergistic jacks are Dynamo and the Firefly.

Nemo2's neat tech really comes out on the table, particularly with regard to his Focus Matrix ability. He can use it to pull focus back off warjacks who don't need it (like the sentinel), allowing him to run most turns like he's FOC 10, and bump up to FOC 15 on feat turn (with a squire). This means that, unlike most casters, he actually uses his shitty nuke spell (which can be POW 15 if you run a firefly in), and can use it as the basis of a decent spell assassination.

Ah cool, thanks mate.

Reminder that Veeky Forums made Morghoul2 good.

I'd drop the impaler, bring some fire eaters or something idk

>textuploader com / 5wm4h
For fucks sake OP there were like 5 posts with the updated textuploader in the last thread.
textuploader com / 5e4p5

Pics or it didn't happen. Morg2 is worse than ever.

Sounds good, I'll check em out

We should just start a new thread, burn this one down. Fix the fucking OP.

I guess I wouldn't call it good, but he's got a pretty hilarious assassination gotcha.

So you have Marketh make him immune to free strikes, Tyrant Commander give him +2SPD, and then Puppet Strings him. You then enrage a Bronzeback and double hand throw Morg2 towards the enemy caster. Morg2, now steady, forfeits action and walks 9" towards the enemy caster and pops feat, then flashing blades 5 times.

So you get 5 MAT12 POW12 weapon master hits on a caster with an effective 19.5 inch non-linear threat range. If your opponent goes down too low on transfers or focus camp, it can kill quite a few casters in the game.

>
Added another general with updated OP

Nice. That's actually useful. I mean, your opponent will only fall for it once, but still nice.

Was talking about it, and the guy who was building the list had a rough idea, but I think the benefit is that it threats so far and he can do it pretty much at any time that it's going to severely warp how your opponent plays his list. You just need to be able to take advantage of that.

Anybody know if the Mad Dog is supposed to be good?

It's a cheap heavy that can hold a zone and maybe do it's crazy trampling stuff if your opponent makes a mistake.

Doesn't seem like an essential piece, but for it's price it seems fine. Rather bring the Shield Guard jack though.

Lol, someone started making generals instead of me and they can't even update the op.

I hope they feel bad

I grabbed the Cygnar box and a Stormguard which are apparently the bad ones but whatever might as well make the best of it.

I like this caster a lot for some reason what I else should I get in the future to bring her up to 75?

One note I'd like to try and keep the Ironclad in, being a storyfag she has one in her little story in the book in the box named 'Buster' and that kind of stuff appeals to me.

Also, not a warmachine nub, just a Cygnar nub already play Legion(rip) and Ret.