MtG flavor, lore, waifushit and snowflakes

Welcome to a thread where we discuss the backstory to a children's card game and make awful OC for the same setting. Expect the lowest quality of fanfiction and self-inserts in this thread. Remember, every snowflake is shit, especially yours and especially mine.

Previous thread: What happened in it? Fuck if I can be bothered recounting it but at least Serena can't say she fucked up the OP again.

There's also a repository where someone is obsessively hoarding all of the OC we produce, whether it's a shitty snowflake planeswalker or a terrible story. Whatever you make, expect it to be saved. Here's the repository:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

And if you're interested in discussing the lore that's almost as bad as what we make, then here's the latest MtG lore article featuring the Gatewatch needing to be saved by Liliana:
>magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/archmage-goldnight-2016-06-08

Enjoy your stay and don't forget, all snowflakes are equally shit, especially yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B5Tbu2UV
youtube.com/watch?v=bVhvrfmcvLk
youtube.com/watch?v=OhT0g9jULpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but at least Serena can't say she fucked up the OP again.
Thank you friend.

What happened in it? Flake High and Vronak trying to be cool. Vronak is the worst cancer.

Fuck high schools!

>your flake in college

Cant we stop the school shit for this new thread? It was so cringey already.

But not as cringey as Vronak trying to be cool atleast. What a fag.

I still want my greentext of Vronak getting Btfo. And my yandere Murdock. And my hoot cuddles.

Just posting her again to be sure OP sees. Gonna do her planeswalker card properly in MSE when I get home from work so I can get rid of the shitty MTGCardsmith version.

>after all the drama, your flake goes on vacation! Which plane do they go to and with who?

Technically she's old snowstorm stuff, so she doesn't go on the new snowstorm sheet.

Perfectly fine talking about her though. Shocked that you actually filled out the kink sheet seriously though.

>Gaia
Goes to the little haven world she found a long time ago. A quiet place where sentient life and predators never evolved. It's the first plane she ever took Will to. She takes Will again and they have a lovely getaway on Haven.

I'll think of the others later.

Oh, I wasn't aware there was newstorm. I thought she just got dropped from the sheet because I stopped showing up to threads.

Innistrad! The vampires probably have hella games.

Not into those kinksn but Rakkor is about that money

Your dragon is such a man slut.

Pfft. Rakkor x Serena could actually have some amount of relevance due to his origins. Hatefucking a devour angel of Avacyn.

pastebin.com/B5Tbu2UV
Reposting this here because it got missed last time the Repo was updated and I didn't get the chance to check yesterday.

Thane knows a grand total of 2 planes. So he'd either want to go back to Zendikar and see if they beat the eldrazi and explore it's new wilderness, or he'd end up on Shandalar and want to explore that instead.
He'd probably want Ussa to be his guide there if he ran into her but he hasn't met any other walkers yet.

>devour
I really hope you mean to say 'devout' there, friend. Vore is literally the worst fetish.

It's gonna happen.

Rakkor is a draconic giggalo.

I'll do it and
When I get home after edh night.
Holy shit it's only 2 here.

>When I get home after edh night.
tfw the only format played around here is standard.

Who needs a vacation plane when you got Theros?

I don't get the whole Plaguelord thing. What's that about?

Owlmom's eldrazi name is Aarimak, the Shorn Sky. Do you think that's edgy enough?

The Plaguelord is a reminder to all of us that all flakes are shit and equally so.

But Theros is going to become the sacrifice Wizards makes to Phyrexia to show how bad they are.

What does it look like?

Well, the wings look a bit like the original rendering of Safer Sephiroth's wings from ff7. Except they have interlocking plates and flesh bits instead of fearhers. The rest I'd rather just show you.

Britbong scrub

Who would play your flake in a live action movie or tv series?

Praea is Ruth Negga.

Emilia Clark for Gaia. The resemblance ain't perfect, but it's honestly not far off. Gaia has slightly thinner brows, slightly more elfen features, and older eyes. But otherwise, the facial resemblance is honestly pretty good.

Cute. Quite adorable.

She needs to get Veeky Forums

A bad dragon dildo

Well, yeah. But if Emilia Clark got fit, used contacts and some prosthetics, and had computer effects make her seem taller, she'd be a shoe-in.

Does anyone know any tall amazonian actresses?

Serena way too soft and curvy to be an amazon. Hell, she borderline THICK in art.

The actress doesn't need to be tall. That sort of stuff can be altered with computers.

She's supposed to be muscled but just not really in any of the art I have of her. Amazon is exaggeration but she's proportionally really tall otherwise she'd just look super lanky.

I'm pretty disappointed that the picture that has her the most toned is the one where she's acting as sword storage for Thalia.

Looks shit famalam

I'm at a loss for Ninki.
For Inzhu, Ni Ni or Zhang Ziyi back during her Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon days.
For Skotonos, either Oscar Isaac or Michiel Huisman plus fuller beard and more weight.
For Ginger, it has to be Rooney Mara cross-dressing.
And for Stuzec, Max von Sydow plus Gandalf hair and beard.

See: the Lord of the Rings trilogy. It doesn't have to be cgi. Also, see Brienne of Tarth. There are lots of ways to alter height.

Yeah but nowadays that stuff doesn't work because of the 3D obsession. You can't make hobbits with camera tricks and children anymore.

Who says it would be in 3D?

They had to use a massive amount of greenscreen to make it work in the Hobbit, to the point that Ian McKellen had to be persuaded to stay because he did almost all the scenes by himself in a green box so he could be scaled up.

Jeff Bridges would play Will.

I think the best actress to play Serena is Christina Hendricks.

See pic related.

Is Serena still in the story post EM or her user done? If so, who will be the new object of our objective lust?

i believe she is supposed to go on adventures with the tiny terrors.

Nah, I'm going to be here as long as this place exists. EMN's aftermath will determine how I will continue with her though.

Pog and who else?

But that's not how it was done in the Lord of the rings movies. It was done with perspective shots and minor retouching, and it looks great. They did the same thing with Brienne in GoT.

I don't remember who all was involved

Normally, I like Veeky Forums girls. But that is fucking scary.

Theros has its own plot for Electric Boogaloo, though. Ashiok is plotting to turn Theros into literal nightmare fuel while Dak and Ajani try to rescue Elspeth from the underworld.

The plane you're thinking of is Kaladesh.

Ellen Page

What the hell is that image? There's touching up photos, and then there's shooping them.

>They did the same thing with Brienne in GoT.
They did? Shit, I never noticed.

>borderline THICK
>borderline

Watch some of Jamie and Brienne's scenes together. Gwendoline Christie is 6'3" and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is 6'2", but the height difference looks much more pronounced onscreen.

Hilde was

Thick is a kind way of putting it when her thighs are fucking gelatinous.

Gelatinous.

I'd still ruin both of those.

Keith David would voice Ka'koarm
youtube.com/watch?v=bVhvrfmcvLk

I will never unhear Keith David voicing anger fish and I'm ok with that.

yes
good

>SHEPHERD! WE'RE TEAMING UP WITH CHIEF TO STOP THE ELDRAZI
*REVVING OF CLOAK INTENSIFIES*

Go home, Vronak.

Which flakes party the hardest?

Rakkor or Eris

>tries to open up OP pic as a reminder.
>It's all Plaguelord.

Welp. I guess Plaguelord and Razorcock party the hardest.

What about Tamara Gorski for Owlmom?

I'll throw Cala's name in. She's not as big and dangerous as a dragon, but she gets the job done in terms painting the town red when the mood strikes her.

Winifred, Cala, Jakrol, Iosha, and Ka'Koarm.

get on steam you whore.

>Winifred
Girls just want to have fun, but I wouldn't put her on the same tier as some of the other flakes that have been mentioned.

She's the kind that would show up to parties on that tier and enjoy them as much as anyone else, but her tendency otherwise just be an enchanting evening.

Winnifred is probably one of those two drinks lesbians who makes out with Cala while the latter is 'expermienting'

Is that Morrigan from Hercules? I fucking loved that show.

It takes a truly staggering amount of alcohol to get Dyna hammered, but it's time to run when that threshold is reached.

Could she out drink the dragon?

>Izari can just cheat the alcohol away

I suppose she's not really a party hardy in that case.

Aren't dragon immune?

No but she could drink the dragon.

Dragons are for punching and stealing treasure from.

So what I'm starting to gatheris that Rakkor is some kind of perverted dragon who likes to fuck humanood things better regular humans are too small and unsatisfying so he fucks thick angels and giants instead because they can fit it.
Am I right or did I miss somethung?

Nah. She's flirty, and jokes about that kind of thing like any modern girl might, but she's not bi or anything.

I'm home!

>Vronak is stalking Serena, asking her to give him her opinion on his newest fanfiction.
>Suddenly, he’s struck by a lightning bolt.
>Thunderstruck, motherfucka.
>Music starts up, called in by the furious winds.
youtube.com/watch?v=OhT0g9jULpw
>Serena starts headbanging.
>Lo and behold, Gaia's a metalhead and Vronak is dead.
>And they lived happily ever after.

Bonus pre-sparking version

Probably don't need the last "instead," now that I read it back. I'm bad at exact rules text.

holy shit I got satan trips

Kinda. Dragon could shapeshift for smaller stuff if he wants and probably has. Imagine something so powerful, it doesnt want or need more powerful. What it wants is to satisfy its ego and loneliness. It wants money cash hoes, because that bring satisfaction, if only temporarily. Nothing will fill that hole in his soul, he's got a dragon's heart. But if it makes him happy if only for a moment, he'll do it. Hero, villain, chaos or century looking plans, whatever to satisfy him.

>48477666
>666

God help us.

She's actually be a pretty good arch villain for DIOMEMEDES. Someone who can trick him, misdirect him, and take advantage of his lust for glory and struggle. Meanwhile, he's just too nice a person not to oppose her.

Man, posting from a tablet is kind of bad

Okay, that makes sense. Basically anything that'd make him fulfilled for a moment

>what does your flake do when bored?

Other flakes

Ussa is never bored.