Young Demon Familiar Quest 15

Previous:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48359366/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef
Other chars: pastebin.com/0igFQkgf *CHECK THIS OUT*

There's not a cloud in the sky, and it's a nice blue color today, with the sun rising above me and everything else like a giant sun flower. Perfect time to just laze under it and think. There's a nice seaside breeze keeping me cool, and Alith isn't making too much noise pulling the cart anymore, which is just a gift. I sigh and roll over on the top of the rv, rolling over to the edge of it. I grab onto the lip of it and lift myself up, staring past all the rolling, green overgrown hills and scattered, decayed ruins. I can just barely see the sea now, past all the grass. I sigh and lay down, curling up as I start to think back on a few days ago.

I shiver as that wonderful feeling of dread creeps back into my spine, along with a healthy dash of awkwardness.

I've been trying not to think about it but, Iris wasn't wrong, anyone I'd have a good time with would be damned to hell, and from what I've seen of the place, it really isn't the kind of place I'd like her ending up. Which is kind of funny, since I have no problem damning plenty of other people to it...Funny how these goalposts move the longer I'm in this body, and how things like this don't scare me as much as they used to. Still, I just...can't, I've always been told doing "That" for the first time is supposed to be special and with someone you love.

And I only love Iris like that. Even if the voice and itching in the back of my head and other places wants to change that.

I groan and sit myself up right with a flap of my wings. Right, going to need to stop thinking about this now before I end up ruining my day. Cause this day is too nice to spend moping around about souls and hell and things like that. Besides all this doom and gloom I'm thinking about is putting me down, I should just enjoy myself for awhile, like I always do.
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hCZuGNyavs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like I always do, just ignore the pain and have some fun to forget about it. Besides, I'm getting born laying up here and thinking anyways, even with all the depressing thoughts firing off in my head.

"Buuut" I sigh as I rock my head back and forth as I stand up "there's really not much to do out here now is there? Just a bunch of grass and old bones"

"I'm Here!" Alith says desperately and cheerfully.

And I just can't help but laugh, cause she sounds like a little kid, or me when there's sweets around, like Icecream or Iris

WHat do I do?
[] Mess with the fallen angel/ pamper her
[] Go back into the rv and watch a movie or something
[] Bring the whole losing her soul thing back up with Iris
[] Look for some monsters or beasts to feed to my master/ Kelly
[]Hmm, wait whats a bar doing out here?
[] Fly through the clear sky and forget about all my problems.
[] Go to the distant beach
[] Mess around with magic to pass the time.
[] Get bored and start causing mischief.
[] Go to hell for awhile, maybe its more exciting down there than up here
[] write in

>[] Mess with the fallen angel/ pamper her
We did promise we'd get her carrots and brush her every day
>[] Look for some monsters or beasts to feed to my master/ Kelly

>[]Hmm, wait whats a bar doing out here?

>[] Fly through the clear sky and forget about all my problems.
>[] Go to the distant beach

>[] Get bored and start causing mischief.

pamper
>[] Mess around with magic to pass the time.
mirror/crystal stuff

Groom our pretty little pony and stick candy hairclips on her tail
>[] Mess around with magic to pass the time.
Funhouse mirrors

"Yes" I say happily as I walk over to the front of the cart, and stare down, holding all four of my hands behind my back as my grin grows as I lick my teeth.

The poor little angel looks back at me, her pink fur blowing gently in the wind as she looks back at me like an addict, with her dull pink eyes barely opened

"Yes you are" I say, leaping down next to her, making her freeze up and shy away, like she's expecting me to hit her or something, can't really blame her.

My gut twists around in guilt as she peeks at me, and winces again.

I smile and pat her flank, making it jiggle slightly as she stops in her tracks. I wiggle the fingers of my right hands, golden sparks flying from the top one as blueprints for a brush draw themselves in my fingers, slowly building up from nothing, as a carrot slowly emerges from the pink cloud surrounding my fingers.

"And I did promise to take good care of you didn't I?" I say sweetly as I push the carrot in her face, she plainly starts munching on it as I brush her fur back down.

Well it's the least I can do for her, besides, judging from the smell in the air, she's been wanting this all day.

I mummer "Good horse" "Pretty girl" and other things like that as I slowly go about my work.

"Mali?" Iris asks, as I hear the door swings open "are you brushing her again? I swear your like a little girl sometimes, it's kind of cute really, but we have places to go, you can't keep stopping the rv to pamper your new pet"

"Awww" I sigh as I turn and see my bat eared master leaning out of the door, looking half asleep, wincing from the sun light "But her fur is going to get all manky if I don't"

"It's kind of funny you care about that so much after all you did to her" Iris sighs shaking her head as she slowly creeps out of the door,trying to stick to the shadows

"Hey, brushie?" the broken angel asks, stomping her feet.

I smile and start to brush her hair, making it all messy
cont

What do I do?
[] offer iris the brush
[] get Alith off of the cart and let her wander around for a bit
[] ask Iris how she's doing on blood
[] Take Kelly out to try and Bond with her
[] Ask how long till we get to the port city
[] Ask Iris for brushies
[]Go check out that bar up the road
[] Do something else with the angel
[] write in

>[] get Alith off of the cart and let her wander around for a bit
>[] Ask Iris for brushies

[] offer iris the brush
[] get Alith off of the cart and let her wander around for a bit

>[] offer iris the brush
>[] ask Iris how she's doing on blood
>[] Ask how long till we get to the port city

>[] offer iris the brush
>Stare expectantly at her

>[] offer iris the brush

>[] Take Kelly out to try and Bond with her
>[]Go check out that bar up the road

>[] offer iris the brush
Jeez, guess we have a lit of work to do to make Alith a more suitable battle horse.

>[] offer iris the brush
>[] Do something else with the angel

We should practice riding her, figure out exactly how that title is helping us. Glad to be back HM.

>[X] get Alith off of the cart and let her wander around for a bit
>[X] offer iris the brush
>[X] ask Iris how she's doing on blood
>[X] Ask how long till we get to the port city

Also

I pull her hair a bit, before I ruffle it up, leaving it a wild mess as I laugh and flip my brush around, spinning around, and nearly falling face first into the dirt due to the weight I've gained up top. Iris jumps back, and I flap my wings and get my balance back, smiling awkwardly as I hold the brush out to her, and wrap my other three arms under the cause of all the extra weight.

Iris smirks, and pushes her glasses up.

"Sorry Mali" She says teasingly, patting my head and giving one of her rare smiles "But I don't think you have enough hair for me to enjoy brushing you, besides I think it'd drive poor Alitharium mad"

"I wasn't" I stammer, before I feel my cheeks start to burn up as my skin turns pink and purple "I wasn't...I just wanted to see if you wanted to brush I...shutting up"

It would be pretty nice if I could have brushies to, but I have a feeling it'd make me a go a little mental as well.

"You really are paradoxical sometimes" Iris says sweetly as I squeeze the brush and turn away, dropping the ashes and letting them blow away.

"Yeah, I know" I say as I flip of the hook holding Alith's harness in place, she doesn't realize it for a few seconds.

"Wait, you're letting me go?" She asks looking back at me "I mean...you're giving me a break right, but I was happy to work mistress"

"Yeah, just wander around, eat some grass or something" I says shrugging as she slowly trots away from the cart, rubbing her back "Just don't get lost, or too dirty, cause then I'll get mad, okay?"

"Okay" She says meekly rubbing her arms"I'll just stay close by I guess, so you don't have to worry about a pony like me"

And with that she walks off of the road, and I smile, and look back at iris as she sighs, and starts to clean her glasses

"So how long till we get to that port city?" I ask tilting my head towards her, and smiling
cont

"Well you probably added a day to our time, but shouldn't be long" She says yawning "And then it should take us long at all to get to the sunless wastes, if we're lucky and then"

"We just have to find your aunt" I say grinning "Easy peasy right?"

"Hopefully" She says flatly, shuddering and wrapping her wings around herself

"Say...er, how good are you doing on blood?" I ask getting closer to her

"Kelly's been getting into the bags" She growls angrily "So...I'm starting to run out, even though we just restocked that little gluttonous....bah, don't worry, I'll be fine"

What do I do?
[] Grab kelly, and force her to help me "Restock"
[] take Alith for a ride
[] offer my blood
[] Read one of the books *which?*
[] Look at Alith's old axe
[] go to the bar
[] write in

>[] take Alith for a ride
>[] offer my blood

>[] Grab kelly, and force her to help me "Restock"
>[] offer my blood

>[] Look at Alith's old axe
>[] write in

Tell Iris about the new book, now is the best time for it. And she REALLY needs to know.

Wrong name, different thread. Sorry about that.

Also, secrets will only serve to tear us apart.

>[] offer my blood
>[] Read one of the books *which?*
Tome of the devoured! Let's take a look at this plot hook now.

>[] offer my blood
talk combat with alith while riding her, tactics, tips and tricks etc, since she seemed to be rather combat oriented

>[] Read one of the books *Hungering*
Find out how Alith got her title

Am I really the only one who wants to tell Iris? Because this is one thing I can't drop.

Sure we can tell her.
I just wrote my vote before i read yours

I'm pretty sure we did tell her we got a book, actually.

But sure adding
tell her about the book

I'm just terrified of her being actually furious at us for keeping something from her. Jokes about "Mali SIT" aside, she has a dangerous amount of power over us. And, more importantly, I don't want to hurt her feelings.

I'm fine with telling her about the book now, since the immediate danger has passed. I was pretty sure Lady would blab about it to the whole town, hence not wanting to tell her then.

"Well I'm always willing to give you a bite to eat" I say rubbing my neck, turning away shyly

"Err" Iris says, sounding a little put off "Well I'm not sure, it's just..Hmm well Kelly doesn't want to eat you because of how it tastes, and she'll eat everything"

"Yeah, so she probably messed up her taste buds eating raw meat, and she ain't really right in the head' I say, swirling three of my fingers around my head, sticking my tongue out

"It's also black as ink" Iris says calmly "I'm just...if it comes down to it, I'll try it but I don't want to just bite you when I still have other choices"

"Awww" I sigh, puffing my cheeks out "Weell, Hey Alith wanna go for a ride after a few things?"

"Of course, I love when you ride me mistress!" alitharium Pants like a bitch in heat

"Why did you take her gag out" Iris groans, covering her ears

"Cause I'madevil" I giggle as I hop in to the cart, glaring at Kelly as she chews through another blood bag, all curled up around it and stained red from the other ones she sucked down "Also that reminds me, I need to..."

I look over at the weird book, all hidden under my other things..I can smell the bile from here. I look around and shudder as I think about what Iris would do if she found out about it now.

I shake my head and reach for Alith's axe to make a quick excuse and.

"GKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I scream, as it starts to steam, blackening my hands as I throw it across the room, rubbing my palm as color slowly returns to it as I shake and quiver.

Okay, it's gotten a little more...violent then last time. the runes on it are glowing brightly, and it seems to have gained a new sheen it doesn't. I think it's a little bit upset about what I did to its master.

"MalI!?" Iris shouts, rushing into the door as I wiggle my fingers "are you alright, why are...oh"

"Yeah, touched the holy axe" I say frowning as I walk past her, tugging on my fingers to make sure they're back to normal "
cont

I completely agree, and last thread was 80% boss fight/pony acquisition, so it wasn't a good time to tell her. But we've got no excuse now, and she'll be able to understand what the book is better than us, as she reads about scary daemon shit constantly.

"Not my brightest moment"

"Yeah, figured as much, burned me when I was looking at it" Iris says as she lifts my hand up with her wings, and looks at my palm carefully "So what were you planning on doing with it anyway"

Ah...fuck it she'll just be madder at me if I wait any longer. I turn away and bite my lip, and close my eyes, bracing myself for the inevitable SIT.

"Well when I found the cultist, I found a book that's pretty similar to the other one we have and...I haven't opened it yet" i say with a weak nervous chuckle as Iris stares at me with her emotionless red eyes

"And you didn't tell me about it?" She asks, tiling her head as her ears remaining pointing straight up

"Never found the right moment" I say meekly as She stands up and grins, making my heart jump as I sit down myself, making her giggle

"Scared?" She says teasingly, flicking my nose "Didn't even have to say sit this time...So what's the thing called anyways"

Oh...her eyes are sparkling now. Well, now she's going to have to read it isn't she?

"The tome of the devoured" I say flatly as I push myself up, crossing my upper arms as I get back onto my feet.

"And where is it?" She asks, looking around, with a hunger in her eyes

"Under the rest of my things' I say, as she rushes over to my things and starts to pull the pile apart.

And then she giggles like a schoolgirl as she pulls the book out and opens it up, and groans.

I look over her shoulder and see these words, spelling themselves out.

"Hello" it says in fine script, that looks like its written from some kind of green bile "this is the book of all I have eaten, it is very nice to see another bat in this world, Well not much else for me to do, so ask me and I may answer, maybe for a price if I decide"

"Daaamn" Iris groans, shaking her head "it's in the same demonic script...Mali? would you mind"

"Mistress, don't tease me like this!" Alith groans loudly, stomping her hooves out of the cart

cont

"Why we stop?" Kelly asks groggily, looking up "...I smell meat, and foul things"
She scrunches her nose, and holds it shut as she clambers outside.

What do I do?
[] ride Alith around
[] try to convince Mistress to try my blood
[] ask the book what it is
[] Tell her what is says
[] ask the book another question
[] Grab the axe and put it somewhere safe 1d20+resilence
[] Go stop Kelly
[] Lie 1d20+willpower *what do you say?*
[] write in

>[] ask the book what it is
>[] Tell her what is says
>[] Go stop Kelly

THANK YOU SO MUCH. That's a serious weight off my soul, fuck was I worried.

>[] ride Alith around

[] ride Alith around
[] Tell her what is says

Just do it on the horse, problem solved

>[] ride Alith around

>[] ride Alith around
>[] try to convince Mistress to try my blood
>Tease the pony RELENTLESSLY
Well, aside from the inevitable Raz based problems this book will cause, it seems much more polite.

>[] Go stop Kelly
>[] ride Alith around

>[] ask the book what it is
> pet Alith
>[] ride Alith around
Just slowly on the spot to get a feeling for her body

Well all things considered Raz was pretty polite.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hCZuGNyavs
-

"Hello" I repeat as the other pages fills up with lines upon lines of laughing "this is the book of all I have eaten, it is very nice to see another bat in this world, Well not much else for me to do, so ask me and I may answer, maybe for a price if I decide"

"Hmm" Iris says leaning closer to the book, and my heart skips a few beats as I start to feel suddenly like I'm mortal again, I gently grab her hair and pull her away from the pages, but she doesn't seem to notice, she's too curious to "So from the wording, you are not stuck in the book like the other seven, its kind of like a cell phone, unless you're just choosing a weird way of saying it"

"Oh my, you're like me aren't you, and your a clever little beast as well, I can already think of the price you'd pay" I say, hearing a gurgling pop in the back of my head, like some one slurring through a melting mouth "But yes, I've been waiting for your pet to open this, since I devoured my poor follower, who's life now remains etched in this book...but you can't understand me, only the little harlot colored like a field of flowers can, Ohhh, what a strange feeling, You weren't in the world I was born into, you're...an anomaly, I don't know anything about you *Slurrrrp*

"Eeer" I say as I realize I've been dragging iris out of the cart subconsiously

"Huh?" Iris asks, realzing what I'm doing "What are you doing?! I'm trying to read this, what does it say"

"Yes and bunch of creep shit" I say shaking my head

"Hmm, not very demonic are you" A crackling voice speaks as the words right themselves on the page

"Hm, have feeling that's the abrigged version" Iris says flalty, squinting her eyes slightly "So what are you doing"

"I promised Alith I'd ride her" I say as I clamber up the twitching and quivering angel, who starts to give off a little more lust "I can't break my promises you know, and I didn't promise to"

cont

"Well I'm coming with you, you can read it while you ride' Iris says cheerfully, smiling and showing her fangs as she slams the book shut and tosses it at me, I catch it and nearly throw it away as the eye on the cover opens up and stares at my like a burning ember.

"Stop squirming" Iris huffs as she tries to climb up Alith's back "You're making this really difficult"

"Nooo" alith whimpers, before i pat her on her head, dulling her eyes again as Iris joins me on her back

"Haaa, well lets get going' Iris says happily

What do I do?
[] Ask the book a question, or let Iris do it
[] Ride Alith towards *old ruins, bar, fairy mounds, beach, or an old shack*
[] tease the pony
[] Read what the book said before
[] complain
[] Kick Alith's sides and just ride her raw
[] try to be romantic
[] write in

>let Iris do it
>[] Ride Alith towards *old ruins
>[] tease the pony
>[] Read what the book said before

>I REALLY don't think it's a good idea to read it Iris.....
>[] tease the pony
>[] try to be romantic
>[] Ride Alith towards:Beach

>[] Ride Alith towards *old ruins, bar, fairy mounds, beach, or an old shack*
beach
>[] Ask the book a question, or let Iris do it

>[] tease the pony
>Put a bridle and blinders on her
>let Iris ask a question
>[] try to be romantic

>[] tease the pony
>[] try to be romantic
>[] Ride Alith towards:fairy mounds

>[] Ask the book a question, or let Iris do it
Ask her is she knows how to preserve someones soul.
Then ask it a few questions that Iris wants to know about.

Do we actually speak "demon" to the book? So can Iris understand what we say?

>[] try to be romantic
>[] Ride Alith towards:fairy mounds
>[] tease the pony
>Put a bridle and blinders on her
>let Iris ask a question

Also, ask who she is!

>[] Ride Alith towards *old ruins, bar, or an old shack*
>[] tease the pony
>[] complain

No were speaking common to it but the book can only write itself in demonic thus our need to translate for Iris

Can we PLEASE not get Iris's soul taken/ get Raz interested in her please, I'd rather not have her eaten.

Eh, worst case scenario we can go get Layla, "Maria", all their kids, and the entire military force of Brausberg. Fuck, just Layla would be more than enough, I don't care who says otherwise.

You obviously have no idea what Raz is.

Nope! Into the Everhungering's stomach she goes! On the plus side, at least her memories have a 100% chance of not disappearing.

I'm pretty confident Layla would give even Razz pause. Cannibalising things beyond her supernatural weight-class is literally Laylas thing.

I doubt Razz would back off, but I also doubt she could beat Layla and Maria.

>[] Ride Alith towards *old ruins
>[] tease the pony

>Fuck, just Layla would be more than enough
Not so sure about "more", but in a fight I'd bet on Layla. The coins and Ill Omen would give her the edge in that fight.

In all fairness, I don't, not really. I know she's almost definitely the Avatar of Gluttony, and one of the most ridiculous powerful beings in existence, but that would just be the next step on Layla's power trip. She's leveled up on an exponential level since she's started, so Raz would just be the next BBEG for her to eat. Also, as I read about Layla first, I'm incredibly biased towards her in most things.

the solution is hatman, how exactly I don't know. but he'd definitely be around for that conflict so if you could call in the right favor...

Alright, lost the update, gimme a second to rewrite it, nearly bit my finger off when It decide to go back a page, fucking hell

So give me a few more minutes and please wait patently

You guys are seriously underestimating Raz, By a LOT, And that isn't a good thing....

Part of the point in becoming Mother of Monster was so Layla could deal with things like Razz already 100 years ago, so I'm pretty confident in her ability to fuck her up if it comes down to it.

Nah, I read YMQ and Razz is powerful, but Layla is still stronger by now.

Not a problem

I don't think he'd help anyone, he's an observer first and foremost. But he would certainly reward the victor of a fight that crazy.

... Raz is the EMBODIMENT OF GLUTTONY she is so far above Layla's and Maria/MARIA's weight class it's not even funny. Only hat man can beat her and at this point even that would be a hard fight and the only other person able to give Raz a pause would be Famine from the HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE!

Except you're wrong. She was mother of monsters to deal with high end monsters, Not high end angels or demons which are on a completely separate level. Hat Man who could stomp Layla with ease would not fight Raz evenly because he could lose, in a straight fight without heavily stacking the deck in his favor.

>She was mother of monsters to deal with high end monsters
No, she was always able to do that.

>she is so far above Layla's and Maria/MARIA's weight class it's not even funny.
So was Thadrick.

I realise you got some emotional investment here, but Layla has proven more than once that "being far above her in powerscale" means nothing.
And thats even assuming Razz is, which I doubt.

>Raz is the EMBODIMENT OF GLUTTONY
And Layla is the Avatar of the Beginning of a New World Era.
You severly overestimate how much more powerful Razz is.
And layla got coins, which beats pretty much anything Razz could do.

No. Headmaster said a Dragon and it's ilk would stomp the shit out of her.

Demons and Angels are on a different level.

>And thats even assuming Razz is, which I doubt.
She's literally ended entire worlds on a whim just to eat. Headmaster confirmed she would kick the shit out of just about anyone/anything if it came to a fight.

Hatman is either Satan or an Old God, he could probably destroy the world on a whim is he felt like it. He can talk to US for fucks sake! But he doesn't care enough to fight anyone like that.

And Layla has had an entire CENTURY to grow in power. That's 100 time the amount of time it took her to go form normal human to Queen of Monsters. Raz would be one hell of a fight, but as it's been said, monsters she shouldn't be able to kill are her level up system.

>Demons and Angels are on a different level.
Layla already killed Angels and Demons a hundred years ago, user.

I hold the book to my stomach with my lower arms, while I place my upper hands where Alith's two halves meet, gently guiding her hips and the rest of her where I want to go. Iris sighs as she sees what I'm doing.

"Ooooh" She groans emotionlessly as she leans against me "this was all a trick to get me out here alone with you, wasn't it"

"I'm here to, just because I'm broken doesn't mean I cease to be a person" Alith whines, before, I smack where her human rump would be.

"Quite' I order as I smile and turn back to my master "Well it's just a perfect day, Suns in the sky, the birds are chirping, Alith is keeping us nice and cool, not to mention look all these flowers, it just a wonderful time for a ride with the person I treasure"

"Ah, well I'd wait till the sun fell before I'd call it perfect" Iris grumbles as she slumps forward, using my shadow to hide her face from the sun.

I smile as she freezes up, and giggle as she yelps in surprise and embarresment.

I give my bit a little wiggle and poke her stomach teasingly "Forgot my dress ends back there, or did ya just want to get a look?"

"Shut up" She shouts, her face turn a oh so lovely shade of red "You really are a devil you know that!?"

"Oh but it's my job, I have to act like this to get us stronger, and besides, its just sooo fun messing with people" I giggle as I rock my head back forth "it's like a drug, almost feels as good as being by your side, mistress"

"So you're still trying to steal my soul then?" Iris asks sarcastically as I give alith a quick lash with my tongue...mmm tastes like honey, delicious

"AIII!" The centaur cries as she dashes forward.

She wraps her wings around me, as our horse slows down in a field of lilies.

"Still thinking it over?" I ask glancing back to her

"I said I would" Iris says plainly as she lets go of me and looks around "Hmm, lovely place to read...if we had some kind of sun roof or something"
cont

Fight between Razz and Layla
>Razz shows up being a threat to her kids/Maria
>Layla drops a bag of coins and murders Razz with 50x auto-crits.
>End of fight
Coins are hax.

Exactly

>Hatman is either Satan or an Old God,
Nope.
>he could probably destroy the world on a whim is he felt like it.
He could, and he's still legitimately afraid to face Raz is a straight fight. Not just not caring enough to try, scared.

Weak ones, not embodiments of the end of all things forever.

>Raz simply eats the concepts of Coins out of existence. Coins no longer work nor exist.

>Headmaster confirmed she would kick the shit out of just about anyone/anything if it came to a fight.
YMQ ended a long time ago user. He hadn't even thought of the Mother of Monster ending by that point.

>No. Headmaster said a Dragon and it's ilk would stomp the shit out of her.
Nah, he said it would be a tough fight for her at that point and to be able to deal with things like that easily she'd need to buff up.

>>Raz simply eats the concepts of Coins out of existence. Coins no longer work nor exist.
Not a thing she can do, man I played YMQ, don't try to make shit up.

Coins bend reality, Razz can't eat that, its like you think you're the only one here who played that quest.

>Weak ones, not embodiments of the end of all things forever.

Than what would you call that Phoenix thing at the end of ASQ? That thing was at least a fucking Seraphim, and Layla kicked it's ass.

That was at Power at best. Raz already kicked the shit out an angel that strong, corrupted him, then ate him.

What the hell "is" Fortuna even in this setting? Some primordial monster thing like Santa Claus?

"Hey" the book says in the language of hell..or rather a toothy mouth on the back of it "You're hungering for her touch aren't you, you dirty little thing, hmm, you have a hunger different than mine, a lust for pleasure and fulfilment, in anyway you can find it...how about this, I know a way you can have her, and not worry your little head about her soul, but it comes at a price, as all knowledge does, even little morsels like this"

What do I do?
[] ignore it till it goes away
[] make an awning for Me and Iris
[]Keep riding the pink horse around
[] Use my magic someway 1d20+pot
[]Fly Iris high up into the sky, leaving the book here for now
[] Agree that it is lovely
[] listen to the books offer
[]w rite in

Also on fighting raz.
Out of all of my MCs
only four could even have a chance to walk away from the fight, not win, just survive, I will list them in order

Lucy gate, aka Legion as her core can't be digest, but her mind would probably be ruined from the experience of raz's stomach
Layla
Elizabeth walters/crimson dream in archmage mode
Emily smiles, cause she warps reality

in terms of winning the fight..well that I have thought of and it'd be a hype as fuck fight is all I'd say

Controller of fortune, a source of natural magic
currently held captive because the headmaster and his brother horsefur refuse to kill of her old champion, thus remaining alive and in a constant supply of luck in the form of coins

And she's had 100x the amount of time and practice she had in ASQ, and her power growth is exponential. The only reason Layla isn't Queen of the World is because she couldn't give less of a shit about anyone besides her family. And her rage+ a duffel bag of coins= a dead and devoured Raz. Especially if we played it.

>[] make an awning for Me and Iris
>[]Keep riding the pink horse around
>[] Agree that it is lovely

>[] listen to the books offer

>[] ignore it till it goes away
Seriously don't make a fucking deal with Raz, It's a REALLY stupid and bad idea.

>[] ignore it till it goes away