Spooky architecture thread

I'm really in the mood for spooky architecture, and seeing a post with this image inspired me.

Spooky architecture, eh? Look up "Ossuary".

>A guy sticking his head up a barfing guy's arse
>"Spooky"

they are piggybacking

this modernist piece of shit near all those beautiful buildings gives me chills

But that's the point.

I went to that place. Awesome stuff.

the abundance of CCTV cameras is what's scary about that picture

I thought the two pictures I just posted was from two different places?

I bet 1984 is your favourite book.

If this thread is up tomorrow, I'll take a picture of the c'tan on the roof of the neighboring office building.

Are you talking about the floodlights?

man just think how cool it'd be to be that middle skeleton
like all these other nerds are being used as glorified wallpaper, but here you've got some person important enough to not only retain their entire skeleton, but be accentuated by the formation of everyone else

Man, Mussolini didn't even pretend to hide the evil, did he?

You don't get called "The Axis of Evil" without being some kind of real-life supervillain, user.

I'd consider that more comfy than spooky.

IT OBSERVES YOUR SIN

I'd consider the isolation to be the real fear factor.

Spoken like someone who's never experienced the grandeur of the great outdoors.

Notbut I grew up in northern Canada. When the neighbours were home, the nearest people were 10km away. When they weren't, it was 50km to the next nearest patch of civilization.

Isolation is only fun if you trust your environment. If you're not sure who, or what, is out there, it's not comfy at all.

The lights?

Congratulations, you now understand the point of modern art.

Spoken like someone who's never experienced the gandeur of the real outdoors, where nearest civilisation is few hours of driving away.

Isolation is fucking scary. Especially whne you are on your own.

> SHIT BRO! HOLD MY HEAD, MAN
> AWW SHIT BRO YOU'RE ICING DUDE
> BWAAAAAAH
I'm going out with a microphone and narrating all the gargoyles I see with surfer dude voices now

Looks like a giant dildo.

This is fucking cool!

Only the wendigos man

Depends.

These days to be known as something like the Axis of Evil all you need is an abundance of oil and no membership to NATO.

I'd consider that it's main selling feature.

Aw sheeit nigga that's John Atkinson Grimshaw

He's one of my favourite painters. Here's another spooky piece he did. His stuff sort of sits between spooky and and comfy. It's always night, but the lights are so warm looking in the cities. Looks pretty chilly out in the country, though.

Comfy or spooky?
You judge.