Tribal character art thread

I'm joining an ice age OSR game, and finding good art for tribalistic characters is hard. Even barbarian characters have too much metal, and all the stuff I've found is more of a jungle sort of vibe.

I'm going to dump what I've got, hopefully someone else can join in and give me some Nordic feeling stuff that isn't post-iron age.

>Metal sword

Since my character is a shamanistic cannibal, I was looking into the Zendikar Vampires, and we're building up our own culture, so something like that is what I want to do, but they're very much not in the snow covered ice age.

We will be plundering the depths of ancient civilizations ruled by snake people, though, and I was looking up Falmer art, too.

This was clearly waifu2x'd

Gross fantasy bug armour is neato

>metal chains

Good terms to search with, probably:
>neolithic
>cave man
>neanderthal

Maybe something involving Conan as well, I dunno.

To be honest, I'm not even sure what peoples were running around fourteen thousand years ago. Fuck, Ötzi's just five thousand years old! That's not even halfway there!

What, no comment on the metal sword, greaves, breastplate or gauntlets? She's got a studded leather belt, for fuck's sake.

Actually, Zendikar vamps have armour made of bugs. I didn't comment on the sword 'cause I already commented on swords.

For reference.
I absolutely love the vampires of Zendikar.

I'm looking for character art!

I think I have a few.

Their outfits are totally unfitted for the ice age, though.

Warmer bug armour

Look at all those carapaces shimmer

This kind of thing is perfect. Except that my character is a chick.

Omnomnom

And last one from OP. I need a quick nap.

I had hoped there'd be more to this when I woke up...

Forsworn?

Yes, good suggestion.
Although looking it up I forgot how the female one is basically out of Conan.

If Rhinos could actually be domesticated, this would be pretty fucking terrifying.

All the durability of an elephant with the speed and relative control of a horse, with a battering ram for a face. That's how you break a fucking line.

seriously

>OSR ice age

Mans, if its Wolf Packs and the Winter Snow, come story time in the /osrg/ when you've played. It seems like a cool homebrew that we don't talk about enough.

can i get some demonic samurai? different than oni

>if its Wolf Packs and the Winter Snow
It is!
And the creator is running it!
I'm thinking of a Wendigo, and we've also got a Magician (or a Mystic?) and an Abomination. We're traveling to unearth a snakeman temple and free our God, who will hopefully allow us to Monster Hunter up our civilization and survive the winter.