Age of Sigmar General

Less Shitposting, More cute beastwomen edition

>resources
pastebin.com/M09HXnQQ

Start Collecting! Fyreslayers when Edition

>General's Handbook is up
Who can convert it in pdf with hyperlink function?

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m3p_VuPIS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ez90azx4LKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for kroak the overcosted

Handbook PDF wheeen

Reminder that this guy is pretty convinced he kicked our asses.

All his posts got deleted in the last thread because someone reported him.

How do we deal with these idiots? Ignore them. There is nothing more frustrating to a trollposter than to be ignored. The (You)'s give them a interstellar high, and they will try for them, very hard.

If he persists in his idiocy, just report and move on.

They will continue to believe what they want about this game, and no amount of point/counterpointing from us will change their minds. We've had an excellent run without the shitposters, but it appears we need to be reminded how we got them to leave in the first place.

Happy posting everyone!

Is there any fluff in this book that can't be found anywhere else?

Wish I would know

what was the epub conversion software user was talking about?

Lads... Is there any need to rebase some 700 or so (or is it 800?) Night Gobbos for AOS?

So here's a fun scenario for you guys.

Person you are playing against and army aside, would you rather:

>Play against a really poorly painted army like these
youtu.be/m3p_VuPIS2c

or

>Play against a completely unpainted army?

I honestly don't know. I would rather play against a partially painted army, if anything, because that shows the person is in the process of painting and actually puts care and effort into his army. But completely unpainted usually leads to the same damn lazy excuses I've heard a thousand times. Even a prime+base colors+washes is good enough for the table.

Then again the shit like in that video is cringey as fuck, and would be painful to watch accross the table.

What do you guys think?

Anyone have scans/pdf of How To Paint Stormcast Eternals? I have a couple pages but would like to see the rest.

no but if you cut the corners and snap the edges off you can just glue the square onto rounds and add a bit more sand

Uh, I don't really know what are you talking about

>Poorly painted
As long as its not painted bad deliberately, there is nothing wrong with this

>unpainted army
Depends on circumstance, there's a dude in my store, who can rarely play, has 2 kids and a hectic job, he's painting like 1 dude a week, and that's fine. But when you don't have an excuse and week in and week out its the same sea of grey plastic it's pretty shitty

Let the dweeb come back, that edgy tirade was the highest of keks

someone was talking about software to convert epubs to pdfs a couple threads ago, might still be archived, if you can find it I'll feed the GHB into it

Hm, random epub to pdf converter from google is not enough? Never used epub before so sorry for stupid question

user i love your ironjawz style. Do you use gw paints? I was trying to follow your guide that you posted the other night but i wasnt quite understanding it. If you have the time and don't mind your army scheme being shamelessly copied would you be able to post a step by step?

I love everything about it.

>>Play against a really poorly painted army like these

If they're just not a good painter, it's not an issue. Not everyone has the time, skill, or inclination to get good at the hobbyist side of things so as long as they're trying to make nice models (and failing) I don't care. If it's deliberately shitty to skate past tournament 3-color rules, that ignores me more.

>>Play against a completely unpainted army?

In progress painting is fine, I don't like totally grey plastic (or in other systems, metal) armies though. Hard to distinguish units and just looks bad.

>ignores me more.

Irritates, fuck.

Would like a PDF version as well

I mean, readium works great for me, for reading epubs, so idk about you guys, I'm not going to try and find a program that works

Is it possible for you to upload your epub file?

link is still in the archives bro

Huh, well - fuck me running, I tought we have no version of GH at all

meh, I'll run the epub through this converter but no promises that it will work

Interesting how they gave chaos a leg up with free hellforged brass weapon upgrades for characters

chaosbabies crying too much on the facebook page so they (GW) threw them a bone

khorne did it, the blood flow pleased him

>Chaos needs easymode enabled to not fuck up

Plz help

No fluff other than a story about the C Prime fighting a bloodthrister and Nagash losing to Archaon the first time

>Implying this matters at all

"Oh look GW gave Khorne a shitty new item to make their already choppy units only slightly more choppier, THAT'LL Change the flow of our lopsided Campaign!"

"A mortal wound on a 6 on one hero might be too op, lets make sure it lasts only 48 hours and not on the weekend but the work week."

Fuck GW and their stupid attempts to balance an already broken campaign.

Well this is the first god intervention, not the only one. I have a feeling they will continue to add in new "twists"

Something that would be ideal would be something like each chaos win counts as 2 wins, and that would make the uphill battle slightly less uphill.

mega.nz/#F!6EZEHQqJ!gdDBPH48LYPGDccS4YaeWA It's in here dumbass

Urgh I'll scan it sometime this week, but it's long and I have about 100 reports I have to finish that my elf loving boss is to lazy to do.

See link in

Oh I'm too late, we'll at least you guys got it

I know someone will bitch about this, but I always wanted to see female beastmen as the social and spiritual side of their culture, striving to keep it somewhat functional in the background while the head of the herd is constantly changing due to infighting. To this extent, I'd even argue for female Bray shamans, as I can't think of anything that would disqualify them from such a position barring the usual habit of chaos to turn on itself.

Basically anything that gives them depth beyond 'breeding factories'. Skaven already do that in spades.

Little things that make me smile; beastlord status is determined like Klingon, you have to kill the guy in charge to get the position, so challenges ajdnduels for leadershio are very common.The beastlord rules give them re-rolling dice against Heroes and thief command ability revolves around slaying heroes and taking a trophy from their corpse.

They're surprisingly decent duelists and hero killers, if you can get them into melee range.

Got a sauce, OP?

okay I pulled the trigger on that $100 Sylvaneth battalion. 12 dryads and the branch wraith were assembled, everything else was still on the sprue.

Going to run the guardians of Alarielle battalion. Thankfully it got a point cost (and makes my Stormcast Sylvaneth)

This is entirely my fetish and I am so disppointed we don't have sexy beastwoman.

Or even sexy bara beast men.

New homoerotic beast sculpts when?

alot of freaks in this hobby-- not surprised a bestiality fetish popped up

Veeky Forums is officially furries.

The sheer number of lizard, beastmen, dragon, bugpeople and catpeople fucking around here is too high for anything else.

You have aroused the rat OP

>when you play Flesh Eater Courts because you have a vore and gore fetish

Kek. This thread

Hey guys, I've just started to play and Id like to play death. Ive seen skeleton archers in the scroll builder but im having trouble finding some, would it be okay to get some skeles and glue bows to them?

Those were in Tomb Kings, I think, they don't make those models anymore.

If you want to convert some regular skellies, then go for it.

sure, if you make your warriors sexy bitches, then yes. Khorne Blood Bound Blood Warriorettes would scream blood fetish

Thanks, im going to try magnets so to easily swap between

What is: Slaanesh.
Scalies have Seraphon (which you can go to google images for more detail)
Necrophiliacs and Twilight fans have the entirety of the death faction.
Tribal and fat/feeder fetishists have (self) Destruction.
And Order is just a bunch of vanilla Veeky Forums fetishes rolled into one, not counting the elven Slaaneshi gangbang going on right now to re-unbirth the souls of the vored elves being digested by an inflated hermaphrodite god.

AoS is literally Fetish: The Game.

Guess we found that Magical Realm we're always going on about.

Turns out there were 9 of them.

Female beastmen are refrenced a few times, and they most certainly do exist. Although we dont get much on how they act, they are far more compassionate than their male counterparts. We also dont have much fluff in AoS, so we have to go off of WHFB lore. Appearance wise, they are tad bit more gentle, and the more beast they are, the more they look like Nanny goats. They are attracted to the screams of mutated children, and naturally adopt them, and take care of them. They also breed naturally, although, in truth, most adult beast men are sterile due to their mutations. They are also cases where women can bare the mutations, a example from bestiary being the sister to a scholar. There are also plenty of examples of female warrior beastmen.

No sauce, but Ive got another pic

You couldn't distinguish them if you saw them.

Beastmen are shit flinging, rape machines whose whole design is based off of the repressed animalistic urges of mankind (women included).

This is about the gist
youtube.com/watch?v=ez90azx4LKk

This video

>most adult beast men are sterile

This doesn't make much sense, given the huge numbers of Beastmen around and the losses they keep taking.

Where can I find more? What books do I need?

Sorry, that was actually just a stupid scholars report. They are incredibly virulent, but they take any beastial mutants.
For starters, the WFRP bestiary is chock-full of lore about the Beastmen faction. Then, there a few smatterings in the other book: Gotrek and Felox feature a Beastwoman, and there is also another story about a squire that features one. The Squire begs his master to spare a mutant child, but only to watch a beastwoman snatch the child up and bring it back to their camp

Here is my 2000pt Bloodbound list. Hows it looking guys?

Brass Stampede 80pts
Lord of Khorne on Juggernaught 140pts
3 Mighty Skullcrushers 160pts

10 Blood Warriors 200pts
10 Blood Warriors 200pts
15 Blood Warriors 300pts

Bloodsecrator 120pts
Bloodsecrator 120pts

3 Khorgoraths 240pts

10 Bloodreavers 60pts
10 Bloodreavers 60pts

Given that beastmen are influenced by dionysius/bacchus from greek myth, beastwomen would be like the cultist women who tore orpheus into pieces.

HEROES
Arch Warlock (140)
Arch Warlock (140)

UNITS
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Warplaced Armour & Shock Gauntlets
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Ratling Cannons
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Ratling Cannons
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Ratling Cannons
Ratling Gun Weapon Team x 1 (80)
Ratling Gun Weapon Team x 1 (80)
Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team x 1 (60)

WOUNDS: 123
TOTAL POINTS: 2000 / 2000

So I'm trying to make a cheesy list to put all the Order guys in their place. How'd I do?

what units are good to just add to armies and not have to worry about cranking the shit out of them with SYNERGY?

Get rid of those Khorgoraths. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Also those Bloodreavers ain't gone do noffin. Take that 360 points and get something better.

Beastmen are a copy of Broo from Golrantha.

Ratling guns are pretty weak, go with warpfire for autohit mortal wounds or warpwind launchers for the extra range, ignore los.

Are you looking for the whole thing? I took some pics of it the other night and posted. It is pretty much just what was posted but with different color schemes. Its not really a great book.

Depends on the army

I'm primarily interested in death, but i was curious what kind of stuff could fit the same criteria in other grand alliances. (the options would include compendium stuff too)

HEROES
Arch Warlock (140)
Arch Warlock (140)

UNITS
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Ratling Cannons
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Ratling Cannons
Stormfiends x 3 (300)
- Ratling Cannons

WOUNDS: 123
TOTAL POINTS: 1960 / 2000

I'd say that generally monsters or war machines don't need synergy. Most other units need it to some degree. As for Death, I always found Blood Knights to be a great self-sufficient unit.

Beginner here, how's my 980/1000 points list?

Destruction Allegiance, Savage Orruks/Spider Grots

Spider Grot Shaman on Arachnarok Spider - 280

2x 10 Savage Orruks - 200

1x 20 Savage Orruk Arrowboys - 200

1x 10 Spider Rider Grots - 200

1 x 2 Big Stabbas - 100

Seraphon player here, I want to use the Celestial Hurricanum in an Engine of the Gods Conversion, what should I do with the rest of the kit?

Resell it as a Black Coach conversion.

Trust me, I'd buy it
Would you take 25$+shipping?

>in truth, most adult beast men are sterile due to their mutations.

That's wrong.

The Beastmen are described as virile and fertile in their army book. They breed fast, with humans or beasts.

well first I'd need to buy it, this is just a future plan, sorry, hang out here for a while and I' might make the offer, the Luminark would probably jazz up a Bastilon as well

Yeah, i was reading from the stupid peasant section by accident.

I just got my ass kicked by Sylvaneth

Shh, it's ok. You're in a safe place. Tell us, how did it happen? It will make you feel better.

Don't worry, user, we all have. You'll chop and burn down those treemen next time.

Starting out, picked up some ardboyz and a maw crusha. Ironjawz legit, or am I going to lose forever?

Any tips or suggestions?

if only blood knights weren't expensive as fuck. and resin. and mounted.

>Playin Death Rattle master Race
>Be a kick ass Wight King, cruisin the Realm of Life, roamin with yo boney homies
>That feeling when Drycha pops in next to your skeletons
>Than come the Squirmlings
>Dear god, so many mortal wounds
>They squirming in my bones
>Have to rake models off the table by the armfull
>This isnt spooky
>This isnt spooky at all
This does not rattle my death. This doesnt rattle my death AT ALLLLLLLL

Based Skellybros don't deserve this.

But if youz not uzin' em, cun we 'ave ya sparez?

1k game with my Stormcast vs Sylvaneth

this is what each of us had

Sylvaneth
Tree lord ancient-general
branchwych
5 spite revenants
5 tree revnants
3 Kurnoth hunters with scythes
10 dryads

Stormcast
Lord Celestant-general
Lord Relictor
5 liberators with hammers/shields
5 liberators with sword/shields
3 prosecutors with two hammers
5 protectos

I had now idea they could just keep making wildwoods and teleporting plus the treelord was tough to kill even when my protectors got to it.

>Bonesplitaz dont like the realm of death, despite all the bonez
>Why?
>Well its hard to fight your own armor, weapons and trophies

Neat

>new yeti's

Don't look new to me, just a repackage, I think.

Unless they're made of plastic and not resin?

Those are not new. There is nothing new. This is just a repack release. Not saying that's bad, just saying there is nothing new.

Anyone?

>Broken Campaign
>People who like playing the game play the game
>Turns out X faction is more popular

my bad I thought they looked new

Don't you need two units of Battleline for 1k?

He only has Dryads.

No problem. Like i said, repack release are not bad at all. I love the battletomes because they give you a perspective into the direction of the fluff. I wish they did more of them and they were released more frequently.

might have been more dryads I forgot

I'm not against repacks, would like it if each one updated some of the more.. blatantly dated models like the lizardmen's cold ones or the yetis

Just finished a game of Chaos vs Elves

Chaos:
Be'lakor
Daemon Prince with Sword
Skullcannon
Bloodletters (15)
Blood Warriors (5)
Bloodcrushers (3)

Elves:
Wildwood Rangers (10)
Treelord Ancient
Nomad Prince
Sisters of the Watch (10)
Sisters of the Thorn (10)
Eternal Guard (10)

Pitched battle went four turns and ended in the elves getting wiped off the table. I played my Daemon Prince like DISTRACTION CARNIFEX for his Treelord and it worked perfectly. The Prince surprised me and hung around long enough to get him down to five wounds. Be'lakor played strong in turns 2 and 3 before falling back to just pump out reinforcements. Skullcannon finished off his Nomad with the swords and so didnt get to shoot. Finally loaded a shot and died before the combat phase was over.

Bloodcrushers were by far the most admirable units. Taking down most of the Thorn Sisters and all of the Watch Sisters before taking the final wound off the Treelord and then marching on to the Rangers and chopping them up, too.

Bloodletters mobbed the Nomad and took off some wounds before tarpitting the Rangers.

After re-summoning, my only casualties ended up being a single bloodcrusher and blood warrior.

Not a Chaosfag, but good job fucking up Order.