CYOA General

Last Thread: Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=118138
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your reminder that Hemomancy is the greatest sphere of all time.

Getting the meta out of the way

Being a hemomancer is the worst choice, you're just begging to be ganked by everyone else. Even the non-moralfags need to get rid of you.

What could they do about it when the average hemomancer can control their blood and make even movement uncomfortable?

Everything else. Just look down the list, it's right in the CYOA.

WARNING: existence is pain and life is meaningless.

>tfw still no manlet cyoa

Not even cyoas can make me GROW GROW GROW!

Oh yeah. Well, I still think it's a useful and powerful form of magic, and would take it any day of the week.

Didn't say it wasn't useful, user. Pay attention.

Meme CYOAs are always dumb. Funny for 30 seconds at best. There's no value in them.

Well shit, guess I'm just a retard then. Damn it.

Post only comfy cyoas.

Necromancy. With pseudo-immortality, more chances to benefit the world as a whole will become apparent. Or I will go insane with power.

I'm working on a CYAO but hit several bumps, here's a sample page, I'll post link to PDF (pre-Aplha) and explanation if there's interest

Why do you keep posting it?
Are you the guy who keeps posting the cuckholding cyoa too?

What does a bf cyoa have to do with cuckolding?

Everything, if they cheat.

Looks interesting, but I don't exactly know what to do here.

What kind of logic is that? Anyway, I'm posting it because it's the best (and only) husbando cyoa out there so I figure it should at least be in every thread seeing as how each thread gets filled with waifu cyoas eventually.

Is there a handsome sensei for me to ravish?

It's like choose your waifu and she gives you powers?
It would be interestiing to see the pre-Alpha.

No, there is literally nothing human that could, or would fuck you. Whalers will have a field day with you though.

So, the page explaning what is done isn't finished, and i haven't yet read the whole thing to get rid of typos, but since the 8 main elements are ready, imma post it here and explain by text, maybe get some feedback before final version.

You are born with a neutral 'spark'. A seed of magic. As a result, you are wanted as apprentice by all of the elemental masters. But you can only pick one, as learning will 'taint' your spark with that element's essence.

When you pick, most of the other masters will forgive you, but the opposite college will decide to kill you in order to keep the balance. So you must choose carefully and read about your enemy as much as about your master.

It's meant as a mix of "waifu CYAO" with "magic CYAO". Also you only get access to the IV level spell if your current teacher falls in love with you / likes you enough.

Rivalries are:

Fire X Water
Earth X Air
Flesh X Spirit
Chaos X Order

PDF Download:
fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=118138

but what if you're a grill?

Not true. Black men are always after my butt but I have standards.

Sorry...This one is just with women. Imma do one with options for a guy or girl in each element, maybe.

precisely.

Black men like anything oversized. Why do you think there's such a black mortality in the US of Aids? They jump down into the grand canyon, dick first, trying to fuck it.

Incredible. How did you manage to pick out the wost file-sharing site on the entire internet?

It definitely has a look. I hope it's not a "choose a girl who gives you powers", but rather, "choose a teacher who teaches you stuff, and romance is entirely incidental".

Ok, 1) those aren't men, those are very big dogs that were horribly burned(you sick piece of shit). 2) you don't deserve standards, your a subhuman whale. 3) Even if there was a black man desperate enough to try fucking you, your ass would devour them alive. and 4) the most important part fact, black men cant swim long enough to fuck a whale.

>Also you only get access to the IV level spell if your current teacher falls in love with you / likes you enough.
And lost my interest. I won't shit talk it, but stating that not everyone wants their powers tied to their romance. I think it would be a quality improvement if you could have a romantic relationship and a master-student relationship without them having to be the same person.

Post simple CYOAs

Could someone post A Generic Fantasy CYOA, the new version, please?

I can host it in another site if you have a suggestion, I just went for the first thing google showed up. Sorry.

Romance IS optional. Likes you enough is basically that option to 'not have it'. Basically the notion is that if you pick only based on powers and doesn't look at personality compatibility, then you don't get all you could. I sorta wanted people to take the teacher as much as the school into account. Still, it's good feedback, I'll keep it in mind.

Wow dude...You put way too much effort into this. And maybe too much effort into looks and not as much in your grammar.

Must be nice to be a NEET

Quick status update on the image version of the 1.15 if anyone is interested.

> Origins updated, spellchecked through, reformatted
> Perks updated, spellchecked through, reformatted
> General items updated, spellchecked through, reformatted
> Armors updated, not spell checked, not reformatted
> Weapons updated, not spell checked, not reformatted
> Covenants Not Done
> Companion romance boxes half way through being replaced
> Hubworlds updated, not yet spellchecked
> Lore Section not yet done
> 'KT Boxes' in the works but not yet done.

Apologies for the absence, I suffered a rather unexpected move nine hours to the south and am now squatting in a Scoiru friend's house. I should now be back to working on Traveller in full now. At least until the end of Summer.

Adelheid Klein

>Drivers License
>Strategist/Admin
13,000c
>Solar Predator (with 2 Free Sparrow Fighters)
7,500c
>1 Lotus Bomber
4,500c
>Ironbill Dropship
1,350c
>Finer Fashion
850c
>Plasma Pistol
650c
>Chart (free)
>Lots of free turrets
>Repair Robots for ship
150c
>Novelty Attire x3 (Captain's Hat, Cape, Epaulets)
0c

Kriegenfist
>Pureblood
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Gut Feeling
>Youth

>Rajat Ambu Kukarni
>Nell Tam
>Donna Walsh
>Walton Quaid
>Tina Haywood

Just fly around having adventures. Little exploring, little trading, little bounty-hunting/mercenarying. Run back to Kriegenfist for protection when I get into trouble.

I'm impressed. Terrible personalities, plenty of cuckolding and other fetishes a plenty.

A glorious shitstorm this shall be.

this makes me sad

Well, you made me sad too. Luring me in with a motherly, devoted potential waifu which turns out to be the outlier.

Meta cyoa gives double points for all buying needs. Time to build something Awesome.
200 points.
Male, 17, Human, Familiar Face(-10)
Beacon Academy, Vale
Semblance: Force of Nature, Lightning
Gifts: Memory(-20), Strength(-20), Agility(-20), Energy(-20), Intelligence(-10), Combat(-40), Tracking(-20), Survival(-20), Will(-10), Ferocity(-10).
Equipment Shop total amount 2000: Melee will be a Shield with Collapsible(-150), a Variable Sniper Rifle and Two handed Broadsword combo with Collapsible, Dust Mod, and an additional weapon form of a Sword Spear(-600).
Item and Gear: Scroll(free), Armor(-100), Parachute and Grappling Hook(-150), Targeting Glasses(-150), Wilderness Gear(-50), Dust Charges(-50), Rebreather(-50), Motorbike(-300), Dust Collection(-100). Pocket the last 300 Lien.
I just came around to Vale to hunt down these weird Dust thefts, meet Ruby, and make some allies at the academy while I am at it. Then go on a Grim and robot killing rampage when season 3 hits, also save Yang from losing her arm. Anyone want in on this?

Seriously? Did this guy ruin his concept with that kinda shit?

>adf.ly
>fastfiles
HAHA no.

B

Read it.

There's a Fey Queen who is so impulsive that your romance might last a day or a lifetime and she could stop loving you on a moment's notice. There's a Punk Girl who absolutely refuses monogamous relationships. There's a Sensual Exotic Girl who'll live you deeply but will bring others to your bedroom to be used as "toys", which somehow doesn't make it cuckolding except that's a shit excuse. There's a Russian Dominatrix who'll treat you like a dog. There's a Living Corpse Necromancer Girl who is ASEXUAL. There's a Clueless Mermaid who seems too stupid to truly love anyone and will take you however she gets you because she loves everyone.

Then there's the Earth Mother who is decent and the Fiery Passionate Girl who is also monogamous. They're the minority.

cucks have been poisoning the board more and more lately. Cant say I am surprised. Just throw the cretins in the trash when they show up.

C

>There's a Sensual Exotic Girl who'll live you deeply but will bring others to your bedroom to be used as "toys", which somehow doesn't make it cuckolding except that's a shit excuse.
Well, if the people she brings in are all women...

This sounds like a really unfair assesment, plus Selene isn't wholly asexual, sex is just not her prime interest, from what i gathered. Plus the powers are pretty neat for spirit.

More like nothing changed except people started whining about it for some reason.

>People only recently started hating cheating!
How new.

When can we expect the image version to be done and ready?

The cuck meme is new. A few years ago nobody really cared.

Finish it user!

>Read it.
I can't, I'm not whitelisting some ad site.

So basically they're all cheaters except one girl and a fucking asexual and the huge bitch.

At least you're still kicking.

They're have been a few builds and questions since your disappearance. Did you catch them?

No we just hoped you pieces of shit were dead. We care about it.

I repeat.
>How new

Just choose an option without cuking, or you can't because you enjoy it?

I'd say a two weeks time for certain, the fucking formatting is a bitch and I'm trying to edit everything. It's easier to set up a CYOA then it is to edit it.

Aye, have the past ten or so threads archived and I'm going through them slowly when I get around to it.

Can anyone help me with this?

pixlr.com/editor/

Im trying to make a CYOA but ive never done anything like it before and im finding the process rather hard. Any tips, videos, or information that can help me?

Hello newfag.

Since about 2007? These threads right from the start.

No, I want to ruin the fantasy of a cuck cyoa.

>Ruining a zombie waifu by making her asexual
Die

The girl who fucks other people is shit too but the first thing is the worst.

>Teamwork Edition actually deleted content
Oh and, Wave-Motion Gun is still always the best thing ever.

I assume when someone says "toys", it's a mutual agreement with the couple. She probably wouldn't bring 'toys' you don't want to play with so, if you not into guys, probably just girls.

You can't ruin a CYOA unless you're the author. In which case I guess you could make a troll cuck choice and then mystery box it into some sort of terrible outcome.

>Just choose an option without cuking,
There's like two. That's an unacceptable minority.

These are cucks your arguing with, denial of cheating drives them to ruin everything.

You're really delusional about your fetish.

Will the image version in the next two weeks include the builds from the last few months, or will those be brought in later?

Also, since this is being used for a setting later down the line, are the builds being used to populate the universe at all, or did you just decide to have some fun putting them in?

There's no mention of that in the CYOA. Assumptions are baseless guesses.

>user projecting his fetish on other people because he can't imagine someone is upset about cheating unless they secretly get off on it.

She's a flesh warper, she canonically has an entire slave harem of perfect homonculi she fucks. She doesn't seem willing to give that up at all even though she already insists on remolding you physically to sexually appeal to her (inb4 she makes you the BBC). Read the fucking cyoa.

Jesus Christ this girl sounds godawful.

Which one?

Bondage? Tattoos? Gender bender? Transformation? Mind control? Freckles? Human cattle? Human furniture? Scars? Pic related? Vore?

No I see the fetish that is being projected, you cucks are sub human and undeserving of being understood.

SDA made some tutorials.

>I can host it in another site if you have a suggestion, I just went for the first thing google showed up. Sorry.
uploadMB

>Called out, he goes into defensive mode and continues projecting his fetish onto the people who dislike it.
That's a sign of autism, you know.

She's also black. It's almost a work of art.

Since we can't necessarily tell which particular people or characters have already been made, what would you do in the event that you ran into two different builds of the same person?

>Will the image version in the next two weeks include the builds from the last few months, or will those be brought in later?
I think I might as well, and with that in mind I'm upgrading the last 'set' to three more sets though no higher.

>Also, since this is being used for a setting later down the line, are the builds being used to populate the universe at all, or did you just decide to have some fun putting them in?
As for the builds, I try to use everything, be it in the cyoa, the eventual PDF of short stories and writefaggotry that I'm putting together, or in the books or the game, or just as individuals within the universe itself in the future. Waste not want not right?

It's more of a sign of learning. He thinks you're being reasonable, but you're just spewing memes. In the end you're just shitposting about your favorite topic.

Your obsession with finding cucking fetish were none was meant just because not all of the girls are 100% monogamous/exclusive is a serious case of projection. Out of 8, 3 sleep with other people, one of them always with you included, so basically threesomes/orgies. The rest is pretty standart. There is just 1 who openly will refuse monogamy. You are just a troll trying to hard to ruin something and you are part of the reason we don't get many OC often.

I wouldn't consider that a big problem personally, but the rest of it is rancid.

a year ago I could read a thread and occasionally see cuck thrown around as an insult
today I read threads and have actual cucks throwing their shit fetish into everything
I fucking hate you people

I think you miss clicked, I hate cuck fetish, unless your a cuck then there is nothing to gain from this conversation, except kill yourself.

>He