DRAWTHREAD: Assblasted edition

Previous Drawthread: Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G2UK6dj1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting a tactical marine for the Marines Mordant. He uses a bolter-sized hand cannon, like all the black and white pictures, carries around a machete like the one at the top, and has the chapter emblem over checkers like the lamenters. If you're a cool enough dude, the color scheme is in the top left. I know this is vague, but if you can give them their own unique look, I would greatly appreciate it. Basically, free reign on the whole thing. Thanks

Oh my god lol the madman

I'd like a drawing of my Obrimos casting a ritual. His face should look a bit like Jason Bateman, and he'd also wear a scarf, which should be lifted up from magical energies.
He should also be crackling with energy, and mana crystalizing around him.
Thanks to anyone interested!

Migrating

It might be a little difficult but I need to someone the protag girl from a game I plan to do. She would have the proportions like Juvia Lockser (A) but her eyes on grey color, a side style haircut (B) but a little longer and in black color, wearing a black shirt with some colors on it (C), a gray jacket like in (D), and slightly ripped jeans similar to (E).

I will be very appreciated if you do it.

Requesting my shadowrun character named Wr47h (Wrath).

He is a anarchist style skater. Clothes are a black large hooded sleeveless hoodie, a white tank top shirt with a painted on union jack. Black pants and a pair of magnetic boots that allow him to stay attached to his hover board. His right arm has a tattoo reading "DON'T KEEP CALM!" on the underside of his forearm. His left arm is cybernetic with an anarchy symbol painted on the bicep in a red'ish orange color. The arm itself is chrome plated with black and orange workings (joints and wiring's.) He has a pair of tactical readout googles and a machine pistol. For his pose I'm thinking he should be wall riding with his cybernetic arm reaching out to brace himself against the wall, sparks or debris flying off the wall where his hand is scraping across. His other hand is holding his machine pistol firing at something off screen, turned at an angle to show off his tattoo on the underside of his forearm.

Requesting Charlotte blowing the vampire.

Migrating Requesting a picture of a rooster with a handkerchief around it's neck that has the stirland banner on it. It should also stand ontop of a dead giant spider roughly the same size as the rooster itself.
And for background a regular thick and dense forest would do.
Thanks in advance drawfriends

Don't suck up too hard, user.

A picture of this Predator viciously slaughtering a pack of well-armed Gnolls to the point where some are retreating with utter fear on their faces.

Emphasis on slaughtering

Ayyy

From prior thread.

Farseer Idranel from Dawn of War, visibly very pregnant and being tsundere with her generic human male lover. Because love can bloom, etc. Probably not wearing her armor, because preggers. Maybe a simple peasant dress for her, and for him... I don't even know. I leave it up to the artist.

And thanks.

I don't know if anyone does animations, but I'd like to request an armoured minotaur pls no mooman shitposterino, I just took it for the stats pulling a wounded elf archer close to his chest, supporting her weight as she's on the verge of blacking out from her injuries. Kind of like pic related, but less 'comforting hug' and more 'I'm passing out please catch me'.
He (the minotaur) wears a metal breastplate, greaves and vambraces, but nothing beneath that besides some loose trousers. One of his horns is freshly broken, and he has some minor scarring around his muzzle.
She (the elf) wears fine clothes (though now tattered and bloody) but no armour. The sides of her head are shaved, and the top is a long plait coming down to below her shoulders.
Thanks to anyone willing to go to the effort of something like this. If it catches your attention but you just want to do a still image, I'd be happy with that as well.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Boring.

Hopefully a drawfriend likes it ;)

It's all about the fucktoy paladin now

Requesting Charlotte being used as a fucktoy by a group of vampires.

Requesting a literal enormous ass being literally blasted, as this is Assblasted Edition of the art thread.

Why the fuck is Charlotte the OP image? Out of all the deliveries of significantly higher quality you decide to put this fucking cunt back in the spotlight?

Gee user I dunno. Maybe to get reactions just like yours you fucking tard.

The longer people like you continue to be outraged over exactly nothing, the longer it's going to be brought up.

Requesting a picture of young human female paladin bearing a standard

She would be a homely red head in her late twenties with pale skin and bue eyes wearing plate armour and a red surcoat with a golden chalice.

She carrying her standard in her left hand. The standard is a crimson forked flag with a golden chalice (Just like the surcoat) and is attached to a gilded lance. In her right hand would be a plain sword

Good luck user. I don't know why, I just feel like you'll need it.

Hm?

Nothing. Just, good luck is all.

You know /d/ has drawthreads of its own

I'm sure it does, but /d/ is for dickgirls, and that's not what I'm asking for here.

Anchor for Eversor if you decide to do this. if not just let me know!

It is assblasted edition, after all.

Exactly.

From last thread, I'd like to request pic related as a light-skinned, brown-haired elven Mage-Knight wielding a lance - ideally without a helmet and with a bit of a raptor theme (the bird of prey, not the dinosaur) to her silver armor, and possibly an eagle perched on a pauldron or something (the eagle is her familiar).

Working on the tief if you're around user.

With all these lewd request going on I am surpised that no one has chosen to do my cock Yes, pun intended

Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

Requesting a changeling witch with poofy white hair, posing like a pin up model on top of a pumpkin. She is wearing a costume like reference with one small change, I'd like to see the socks be toe socks.

Dunno where this sits in terms of etiquette for these threads, so I do apologize if I'm being a massive cock. Just wanna poke once and see if a drawfriend from a recent Nechronica thread happened to finish his other two requests and browses these threads to deliver, maybe the thread went 404 before you could. Regardless of that though, your art was great man, stay awesome.

General rule is once every 24hours/one for a new thread I think, you should be fine.

>not a .gif

eversor pls

Draw Charlotte fighting Horus!

Migrationpost.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.

The god ? Or the Primarch?

Why not both? Horus and Horus vs Charlotte

To any drawfag who knows their warhammer 40K and fallout 4. Requesting Taldeer from Dawn of War 2 dressed as the silver shroud (left image) and wielding a Thompson SMG that looks like its made of wraithbone. And LIVVI dressed as Grognak the Barbarian with a battleaxe.

I feel like the Horuses wouldn't like each other. So, like a Mexican stand off. Between all 3.

Reposting for the other drawfriends.

Sketch (in about 5 minutes) a new species which immediately makes you think "this is a pet".

>Please don't confuse this for an actual serious, detailed request, this is just for fun, something to do in 2 minutes in a break.

>For bonus points please tell me who drew this picture.

So now that Charly the lewd paladin just had sex with a vampire. So Eversor, since you drew that ass-blast pic, maybe you could do this? Is it OK if I request what the vampire guy who fucked Charlotte look like? Perhaps the vampire guy can be good looking pretty boy since its sort of a rule for vampires to be good looking. So maybe the vampire guy can look like the guy in the reference image and also wears the same Gothic-vampire style clothing in the reference image too.

OR here, just wanted to make sure that the user who filled my request saw me say 'thanks,' since I totally missed that I got a delivery for like 8 hours.

>pretty boy
>not manly

This.

well that's quite a weird request

Anyone who wants his drawing animated?

Nothing lewd please. Also, i can't draw as well as other Drawfriends here, so don't let me draw.

Oh man. I wish I had something for you. But I don't think any of it could be, well, animated. Any pointers as to what to use for it?

i'm the guy who made this webm last thread, so thats basically what awaits you.

i could animate hair, eyes, the background, whatever.

Anything you can do with this?

Hoping to finish this one before the end of the thread. Just wanted to check if OR was happy with the colours.

Yo dude so you said you made a story of "Idranel and a guardsman fuckboi-turned-lover being stuck together?"

Yeah I think it's this one right?

-pastebin.com/G2UK6dj1

So yeah, are you gonna continue that story? Kinda curious if that human soldier finally decided to tag along and live with his new flat-chested space elf waifu and have a kid.

Also I second this request, best Idra the flatseer be acting all tough and tsundere-ish kind of like: "Ugh now Im going to be fat the next 9 months!"

Well probably because I think Charlotte would be the type of woman who'd prefer guys who're cuter and younger. I guess the vampire guy should be a good looking young guy/pretty boy so that if they're ever more lewds Charlotte and that vampire guy, dudes will feel "comfortable" fapping to an image of a formerly lesbian and now bisexual woman being fucked by a good looking-pretty-boyish vampire. And hey just look at the reference image again: The vampire guy's signature outfit is Gothic-style, meaning he ain't the sparkly twilight-tier shit.

Let's compromise.

A masculine vampire fucking you twink vampire fucking Charolette's Web there

Need to finish what I'm working on at the moment. But, would you like to colaborate on somthing? I can provide Individual parts in layers to make it easier to animate.

of course! and yeah, layers would be perfect.

Is there any reason not to include Julia in it? Not as an active participant, but kinda holding Charlotte's hand or something? Carressing her cheek? They both seem like people who'd do kinky shit like that.

Not bad there son, handsome young-pretty vampire guy, Charlotte and Julia threesome? Sure.

Dammit boy! DON'T LISTEN TO THIS HERE VARMINT FOLKS. He does not need to ruin a decent enough threesome with a superfluous dude!

Cool. Lets see what people request I guess!

No requests from me, I just want to say that you're an awesome person and should feel good.

Yoooo but imagine, big alpha vampire sexually impaling cute twink vampire with Charlotte riding him and Julia fondling her from behind! Best of all worlds

You piece of shit, last time you asked for 2 min sketches, now it's 5?

this thread is making me hard... I nut!!

I thought she had LED nipples for a second there

Did you decide to shelf Korr for now or plan to revisit her later?

Please don't take this as pressure and keep drawing what you want, you put out some great stuff.

Especially your elves.

Well, it looks like Shadowrun, so she might have those as well.

You're right. Your vampire twink should just be tied up naked in the corner and forced to watch.

The Julia handhold in isn't a bad idea.

Working on it, here's a WIP. Any thoughts?

Did she fall into a taffy puller?

>so that if they're ever more lewds Charlotte and that vampire guy

Don't fucking hold your breath

>charlotte and julia
>kinky

what makes you think that?

OR here, that looks good.

Only two little things: I would prefer the hair to be straight rather than curly and the sword would be a longsword. Otherwise its great

I Decided to draw this because I was struggling with the Korr one and wanted a distraction. Was only supposed to be a sketch but I ended up enjoying carrying on with it. I'm at work at the moment. When I get back home I'll post where I got with it for you.

Most would (correctly) call it bad anatomy. I call it "fantasy physique".

It's called having a Mass Effect torso. Human organs are longer in the future.

MimicP gave me the lineart for this a while ago, and I proceeded to color it - would you, by any chance, be willing to animate her? Simple stuff mostly, the puff of steam mostly and possibly a bit of wind ruffling her skirt and hair would be awesome.

How's this hair?

Also, the sword is as it is just a placeholder shape, I intended on making it a classical long sword

Does that also apply to other parts of human anatomy? Like tongues, fingers or eyelashes?

They are long boys, yes.

Such edge.
Very rebelliousness.
Wow.

Yeah i saw that after posting it in the last thread and i saw it again after posting it here. The 5 minutes in both cases was a typo.

do you want ahegao and futa versions or are you not /d/ enough for that[/spolier]

Is the artist who did this still around?

I just wanted to know if you had a bigger version is all. If you don't, no worries!

Thank you again!

Source?

I know I do.

reposting.

have to add he is pretty slender. (just got out of his cell after some months)

The Rags from skyrim are just an example.

No rush. Without another place to anchor, I just wanted to check in. Thanks again.

And I'm glad you took the time to make Robocop Jersusalem a thing.

one of our most beloved drawfags... drew one of the most hated requested characters... getting laid.

Futa is a shitty fetish.

Here you go

Uploaded wrong version, this is the finished one

Yeah, I was sloppy with the face, focused more on trying to do the colors and armor right