What is Bitcoin backed by?

What is Bitcoin backed by?
The collapse of FIAT
Let that sink in

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-05-23/barclays-manipulated-gold-as-soon-as-it-stopped-manipulating-libor
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-02-28/gold-fix-study-shows-signs-of-decade-of-bank-manipulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The elite has begun to attack tether in order to invalidate Bitcoin and spread fud

Old people in my country that were supposed to get their pension are not getting them
I'm slowly starting to see more and more of that
I'm betting that it's not only in my country that this is happening

which is really bizarre and completely hypocritical, yet typical

It's not yet as dramatic here but the pension system is fucking retarded. Instead of having everyone save up for their own pension they thought it would be a good idea to have the current young people pay for the current old people. What could possibly go wrong there?

>at least tell us what that shithole you're living in is called

bitcoin itself is a fiat

no.....it's not lol

>bitcoin itself is a fiat

Just pretending to be retarded or

The fact it's a digital thumbprint, there will only ever be 21 million, if that.
It's the 1st, the King & the internet is only 30/20 years old.
This is like Original Star Wars Darth Vaders in the packet from 1979.
BUY!!!

No, tether has attacked crypto in order to steal from the crypto market.

for fuck's sake you fucking moron, think for once in your life for yourself. the one really defining property of fiat isn't that it's enforced by the government, but that it has no intrinsic value.
whether it's acceptance is enforced by force or voluntary doesn't make much difference from a pragmatic perspective.
kill yourself. also your family. your genes are shit and produce stupidity.

The intrinsic value of Bitcoin is FREEDOM
WHY ISN'T ANYBODY GETTING THAT

>when you realize fiat is the bubble

What the fuck are you arguing with your own picture you fucking idiot

because it's a snowflake opinion

get a rope

Either you're central bank funded or you bought the fud
Sad either way, what are you doing in biz if you don't believe in it? FUCKING LOL

bollocks heard this in 2008 also with silver

Just the first signs popping up

why would I be a central bank shill when I'm adversarial towards fiat currencies in general? Actually I like bitcoin a lot - and find your statement of it being backed by fear of collapse quite witty / smart. There's certainly some truth to it. But we also have to look at things as they really are, and in those terms there's little difference between fiat and crypto.

>jonathanflower is me

I teach people how to day trade in these markets

they pay me, and I send them a lot of math, explain it, and explain how it's successful 99.99% of the time (can't be perfect)

the thing is with stupid people, like yourself, is that they're so fucking stupid they can't ever understand just how stupid they really are

you don't know what you're talking about

I recommend though that you continue living (since you recommend that I kill myself), because I know that in just a few years, your life is going to be so fucking terrible

I can't wait for you to experience such misery

shill

>intrinsic value
lel

wage cuck shilling for a collapsing elite, pathetic :)

>being so full of yourself because you teach people astrology
>believing in success-rate > 99%

all I can say, you said already:
>the thing is with stupid people, like yourself, is that they're so fucking stupid they can't ever understand just how stupid they really are

Fiat is not collapsing or else gold wouldn't have been declining.

doxing yourself on Veeky Forums.. and calling others stupid. aye, mate.

If you zoom out, the price of Gold is trending up

>believing in success-rate > 99%
99.99%*

jonathanflower#5056 if you or anyone else is interested

being "so smart" but still having to work. pathetic.

why didn't you buy LTC at $.90

gold prices are most likely manipulated.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-05-23/barclays-manipulated-gold-as-soon-as-it-stopped-manipulating-libor

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-02-28/gold-fix-study-shows-signs-of-decade-of-bank-manipulation

I spoke to an Actuary/Stockbroker, been to University forever, the other day. Mate of a mate. He said it's a bubble & gonna crash hard soon. I'm an autistic faggot on the friend sim & just nodded & silently disagreed.
That was 10k
Today 15k

Rich uncle, stock broker since the 1980s. Blow away and butt hurt I didn't heed his advice and sell everything at 5K this year, or sell my LTC at the first $75 (bought a wheelbarrow full at ~$1).

These grandad investors along with are clueless faggots just hating on those os us who live on fake internet point NEET bucks the rest of our lives.

>99.99%*
I don't know what's worse. You or people buying into your shit. Please tell me you're larping.

remember Limitless?

“Armed with Vern’s last $800, I made $2,000 in a day. Next day, $7,500. It was too slow. I’d need more capital. But banks weren’t lending to guys like me.”

>I'd need more capital

>Bitcoin is a bubble
>the dollar is a bubble
>credit is a bubble
>housing is (another) bubble
>national debt is a bubble
it's all coming down

nope

Holy shit I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was THAT bad.

And here in Canada we are soon doubling minimum wage and as a result prices are getting a 50% increase across the board right off the bat.

Good luck to millionaires/billionaires who mostly hold fiat in the next decade or so.

Not at all. Most of what you listed is purely a US and EU problem.

learn some humility, dude. I hope you can see 'delusion' written all over you, because frankly I am tired seeing that bubble psychology chart posted in every second thread on Veeky Forums

tether is you literally letting a jewish company invent free funbucks that they can spend and invest with willy nilly with no repercussions if they lose them.

Yall really fucked up by letting that be a thing.

Stocks do alright during periods of massive inflation because companies adapt quickly. Their real value erodes because economic activity starts to get screwy, sure, but check out something like the Caracas stock index (vs. bonds or the Bolivar or whatever).

>the one really defining property of fiat isn't that it's enforced by the government, but that it has no intrinsic value.

Literally mistaken.

amazing movie btw. best comment I've read on Limitless:
"You know for years I've been searching for a way to replicate NZT, ever since I first saw the movie. In the past few days I've come to realize, sure, you can take some mixture of drugs that resemble it very closely. But at the end of the day, Limitless is a mindset."

>Old people in my country that were supposed to get their pension are not getting them
Just like when everyone tries to cash out, the exchanges all go down for "maintenance."

please tell me you're trying to argue semantics.

That's the monetary mass. The USD has been the global currency for almost a century, wtf did you expect ?