So, is there an announcement coming today

So, is there an announcement coming today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6HKYEbEgHg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h23m36s
nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been and gone. 9th is a date to pencil in

What was today’s announcement?

There wasn't an announcement today though.

The announcement was 20 free lumens to the participants of the conference

enjoy

Firstly it was 500 lumens and secondly that wasn't the announcement

It was rumours of an announcement which didnt happen

I missed out on the give aways. ne gibs?

GBR3RS2Z277FER476OFHFXQJRKYSQX4Z7XNWO65AN3QPRUANUASANG3L

It was. You all got fucking cucked again. Stop beveling these secret announcements

there were only rumors that there will be an announcement in todays conference. in the end it was a shitty interview from some chink girl asking mccaleb about his past and not asking ANYTHING relevant. you can look up on this interview on the stellar twitter.

so i am not really confident they have anything in their backpack to announce anytime soon, and thats why the satoshi value is plummeting. should've sold at 1200-1300.

fucking shilling biz

Probably better anyway since the announcement would be overshadowed by the insane BTC run. Hopefully the XML news will come when people aren’t selling every alt to accumulate more BTC. We need XLM to get to 50 cents soon.

End of year we should be able to hit at least 3k sats.

for what reasons, mysterious (as in not happening) announcements again?

** LEAK **

They've partered up with NGR. Read latest Palm Beach letter.

Because the technology behind it is excellent and because of the partnership with 30 banks

trust me big announcement coming next week. I just can't talk about it yet. Going to be huge

I think you are mistaken with Ripple, dumb asshole.

fake

The 30 bank partnership is true, this is going to replace ripple brainlet youtube.com/watch?v=p6HKYEbEgHg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h23m36s

youtube.com/watch?v=p6HKYEbEgHg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h23m36s

Kek here I is YPIPO NEEDA GIBS ME DAT

Not true at all. What exactly would they be doing with banks?

>What exactly would they be doing with banks?
Idiot.

Holy fuck. You sure are fucking retarded as fuck.

This is legitimately upsetting just because i wasn’t sure a person could be this retarded

people like you are the reason this meme exists. DYOR and don't you dare to come back before!

see

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html

>IBM
>a council of gorrilion banks on cross-country payments
>Nordea leading

I love how mad you all get when you suddenly realized you can't answer this question

>jokes on you bffbfgggg
fragg off.

>brainlet damage control

I made $3,000 overnight. How is your portfolio looking?

I made 6 grand on safex yesterday.

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

"The banking network includes “12 currency corridors” that encompass Australia and New Zealand, as well as smaller countries like Fiji and Tonga. It will reportedly process up to 60 percent of all cross-border payments in the South Pacific’s retail foreign exchange corridors by early next year."

I sold my stack at 0.023 and moved it all to BTC. Where did you sell

Didn't invest in monero. I'm split 70% btc 30% lumens atm.

what you say about current lumen development? i bought in at 785, it boomed to +1300, decided to hold, now it is at 970 lol

How's the USD price looking though?

It went to 1200/1300 without any real news, then people got excited about a possible announcement on stream and it dipped to where it is now. Give it a few days, wouldn't be surprised to see it at 1400/1500.

So is this coin going to need overhyped announcements everyday to stay afloat like OMG and WTC?

of course, it has risen in $, but not as strong as it would have in btc.

thanks for your opinion. i thought shorting XLM wouldnt do me no good, since i am new this stuff, but at this point it would have made sense of course. but you can never know that for sure. i will just wait and see

Anyone thinking there will be a pump based on the news today, or is this going to keep tanking short term?

I could see it going either way now and am torn.

what WERE the news anyways?