Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

sell 10% today and 10% each day for the following 9 days

ITS STILL GOING UP

WTF IS GOING ON

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
175k unconfirmed transactions and growing

What are you talking about, it is going to hit $16K in a few hours.

This is people buying. New money is flowing

I know... but this can't last forever

Why are you investing in something that you don't understand?
BTC always rises during December and then gets corrected in January.

I've already cashed out. Yes, everything. I'm not going to be left holding the bags when it crashes.

why are you acting as if i'm some newfag? i've been in since 2011 you dunce

$15990

Why are you acting as if you are a newfag?

20k by sunday

$16000 seconds ago.

LMAO that picture was so close to being me t b h

Faggot

>few hours

It hit 16k just now on Gdax

yeah, it's like getting an incredible blowjob and saying halfway through "you know what, stop it, i'm going to fap on the floor".

Look at those shorting idiots being liquidated op

The top of today is the bottom of tomorrow

>15 on finex
>16 on coinbase
G-guys.

I will never ever cash out of BTC you fucking weak handed mongrols.
Ever.
See you in 2020 when it hits 7 digits

Lmao some freaks are into that

i like that, i'm gonna steal that

this.

HANDS
OF
STEEL

Good idea, unless it goes to 50k, then you will probably kill your self.

And it is back to sub $16K, in a few hours it should stabilize above $16K.

It is like sneaking inside the harem of of a Saudi prince. You keep cumming and cumming, but knowing that you have to get the fuck out of there pretty fast. The problem is that there is always one more girl that you didn't fuck, and hey, it is just a quickie...

Its just 4x the amount it was a few month ago....those who buy btc now are considered early investors

Boy, I just wish it would calm down a bit for a day or two so the nips can start buying MONA again.
t. mona bagholder

I'M NOT SELLING FUCK IT

HODL 2020

The funny thing is even if you lost everything during the Goxenning, if you would have just accepted the loss and bought more btc, you'd still be in fucking lambo heaven right now

yup

ok but how the fuck is bitcoin going to last to 2020

it has literally no use as a currency because the value keeps increasing too fast

i can look past that because idgaf about its use, i just want money, but thats exactly why its most likely a bubble, it has 0 use and its only built on hype and speculation
>prove me wrong
>pro tip: you cant

Some brokerages are starting to accept BTC for real estate

Do you know what this means?
Huge numbers of third world oligarchs transferring their money to US properties is going to place massive demands on BTC

It’s being viewed as an investment now since plebs can’t grasp its actual use which is actually practical. Still beneficial to invest regardless. Been here since Feb. 20K deep. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can buy real estate with Bitcoin and have been able to for months/years. Same with groceries, supercars. you can buy a trip to space with virgin galactic using only bitcoin

>it has literally no use as a currency
Almost as if people have considered it as a store of value for a long time then, everyone is in agreement that the current iteration of bitcoin is a complete failure as a currency (hence ur poseurs at bcash and the like)

I just sold. Cant handle it anymore, its like vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zail7Gdqro

>if you would have just accepted the loss and bought more btc
With what money? And hindsight is also always 20/20. Being super greedy is what cost them their "money." The same will be said of everyone left holding the bags soon.

Sold my 1.33 BTC and bought 214 litecoins

SEE YALL IN 2020

that's exactly why i've got a few thousands holding in bitcoin m8

but I also realize that it's purely based on market mentality and hype now and its functions are limited

yes, but is it really sustainable? you're basically just waiting forever to sell bitcoin to someone else for a higher price than what you bought in at. when bitcoin starts to slow down for whatever reason it loses its purpose, the storage of money

i'm scared of gdax should I use it instead of cuckbase?

I imagine most people are thinking that by the time bitcoin gets to (even more) ridiculous prices that the network/adoption will be approved enough that u can use it as a currency again. As long as you can buy alts and alts are priced against bitcoin there will always be a use for it as a currency even if in transaction time and cost it is inferior to other coins/tokens (as it is at the moment). Obviously all this value is just speculation and we have no way of knowing at this moment if bitcoin is undervalued or overvalued. If you're buying bitcoin to buy something else with it today then as far as I can see it you're probably doing cryptocurrency wrong.

let me introduce you to the unit satoshi

1 satoshi = 1 dollar

>should i use coinbase instead of coinbase
state of Veeky Forums

just place a stop-loss dummy, replace it again and again, no sweat of forehead

>As long as you can buy alts and alts are priced against bitcoin

You're right, but I think ETH could supplant this position sooner rather than later.

I believe it already has in % terms for a lot of them

that would put "market cap" at 21,000 trillion...

Made me laugh bro
It really is though

>Litecoin
LMAO ENJOY YOUR PinK WOjAKS

lmao what a retard

This is me. It'll blast through $120, right user?

Bad idea.

Buy into BTC right now with a multiple of contracts.

If you've held BTC long enough to make a profit (kek) set a stoploss so it sells on the exchange and don't lose money.

Spread pips to squirrel away the profit.

Use the multiple contracts in tandem in the same way.

Easy.