Age of Sigmar General

>resources
pastebin.com/M09HXnQQ

Monster Hunter Edition

>General's Handbook is up
Who can convert it in pdf with hyperlink function?

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread:
Monster heavy faction after a monster hunting one? GW plz....

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/White-Dwarf-Direct-Debit-Subscription-2016-12-Month-ENG-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was gonna do that with the ac (gluing 2 toghether from the longbeards) but I dont have spare. It gives a sense of uniqueness.

That sounds pretty cool. I'm gonna steal your idea. I would like mine to search for the true meaning of Chaos or something else crazy.

3rd for kroak, may his guidance preserve the seeds of hope

Sure, go at it. Currently, my warband is centered on a set of twins. After exploring the realms for years, they were aproached by Archaon with a deal: Explore every ruin, city and land in the nine mortal realms, and when they finish their quest, they will gain power over all that they saw. Although its basically a impossible quest, the twins did get Immortality for their troubles. Many have heard of them in their travels, and thus, they've gathered a following of all sorts of warriors, demons and beasts. Some follow them directly, serving them in return for power when their quest is complete. Others just follow them because they reguraly find themselves in legendary conflicts and dangerous situations. Their longest term ally is a strangely Servile skaven, whom helps the access the Gnawtunnels occasionally.

Going to try AOS for the first time. haven't played since 2014, got a load of dark elves. Locals use pitched battle rules now with base to base measuring.
What would be an all-round army to play?
Was thinking:

Darklord on pegasus (cold one with flying)
Master with battle standard
Executioners
Corsairs or crossbows
1 Reaper bolt thrower
Some knights or some other elite unit

How hard would I have it if I played my "raiders" list from 6th? Shades, corsairs, dark riders, bolt throwers and corsair + sorcerer type heroes?

I lucked out and got a misprinted longbeard box so i ended up with 15 units instead of 10 from one box after getting it replaced. also I have a unit of hammerers so I had a few extra ax heads to chop up.

Sorry, I forgot points. Around 1-1.5k points since they are playing that value atm in the campaign

you need more battleline

How does this look for some ghouly action?

Ghoul King - 100
Crypt Haunter Courtier, Cursed Book - 120
Crypt Haunter Courtier - 120
6 Crypt Horrors - 240
6 Crypt Horrors - 240
100 Summoning Points

The idea is to just get all up in there and hot drop a pack of ghouls onto any rear line squishies.

White Dwarf English leaks

New Things:

>The beastriders are nomads in all the realms, and whenever they travel they are followed by a terrible, supernatural winter.
>Stonehorns are literally made of living rock, and if they ever stop moving they'll froze into stone statues.
>Thundertusk are often ridden by Huskard Torr. A Torr is the shaman of the Beatclaws, able to read Gorkamorka will into the Everwinter and to command his power.
>Both Stonehorns and Thundertusks can be mounted by a couple of Ogres, a Huskard (different type for each) or a Frostlord.
>Mournfangs can be mounted with Massive Gargant Hackers, so the Greatweapon options is back.

Where's the pdf, I only see the epub

Post smiles you want to protect.

White Dwarf monthly prices. 156 pages seems pretty decent for that money though - that's as long as the 40k Eldar codex, for comparison.

And confirmation - no more white dwarf from this Saturday until Sep 2.

Use a tool call readium, it's great

I've got a Mortis engine, 10 hexwraiths and 6 spirit hosts along with a cairn wraith. What's the best thing to get going on from here? I'm thinking about grabbing a necromancer, wight king and some skeletons but I'm honestly not sure about what to get.

They were about that expensive back in their heydey so as far as I'm concerned this is great. I'm going to start picking it up every month again if the content is good.

Any idea what the subscription price of the new incarnation is going to be?

Fuck, now I don't know if I want to go for minotaurs and finally make my beastmen more than trash or if I want to start Beastclaw Raiders

Any new PDF format books? This game is shit enough without having to use fucking readium to view it instead of a tablet.

There is only GH faq and errata in pdf m8

Bray-Herds are good with the Furous Brayherd or Wildstalker battalions and using the Legacy heroes. A Wargor standard bearer and Gorthor make the army run crazy good.

The only real issue they have is Battleshock, but if you take the Chaos artefact that gives you Inspiring Presence and their innate COmmand Ability, Gorthor can mitigate that somewhat. Chaos Warshrines also work on them, at least with their default abilities.

And of course you can always take Jezzails and other non-Bray Herd heroes...

games-workshop.com/en-GB/White-Dwarf-Direct-Debit-Subscription-2016-12-Month-ENG-2016

£50 for a year, or £6 an issue.

So what?

Use Readium to read GH in epub

My 1000 point list.
Dispossessed clan throng 60
Dwarf lord on Shieldbearers 160
1 unit of Longbeards 140
1 unit of hammerers 200
2 units of warriors 200
2 units of thunderers 240

>whenever they travel they are followed by a terrible, supernatural winter.

if i ever start collecting ogors, im doing them in a blue/white trollbloods/White walker scheme.

Look just give me a fucking PDF so I can carry it about in ibooks no fuss.

Thing is, I'm not sure about how to get a Gorthor and standard bearer. I guess for Gorthor I should just kitbash a big beastlord. I'm shit at greenstuff and painting and all that. I also really want to get me some minotaurs anyway

Gorthor has a chariot. You'd want to use a chaos chariot, maybe use some Orc piggies instead of horses, and make him and his charioteer from Bestigors. Same goes with the wargor, make him out of a Bestigor body, i'd probably use a Gor standard and axe/sword arm for other.

Get minotaurs as well. They benefit from having cheap battleline screens of Ungors and Gors, and a Bray Shaman or Chaos Sorcerer there to cast Mystic Shield on them. Daemonic Power is also gross on them.

iBooks does epub perfectly with links and table of contents.

If that is your tactic, then congrats, your list is illegal.
The only way that's legal is if you make one of the Haunters the General and take Flesh-Eater Courts allegiance.
In doing that, you forfeit all the Death allegiance bonuses, like the Cursed Tome and obviously if one of the Crypt Haunters is the General, the Ghoul King cannot use his Command to summon Ghouls.

>so what
user asked about pdf - not about reading tools

It's not fucking out in PDF yet, if that isn't abundantly clear yet...

>user asked about pdf - not about reading tools

Maybe he can stop being an entitled little bitch and use the perfectly acceptable workaround instead.

Yes, it is - but you still replied with fuckin useless info, because user asked about pdf. If he wanted to read epub, he would find a reader by himself

Yeah, but it sure as fuck doesn't let you transfer pirated ebooks to the device in the first place.

>Gorthor has a chariot.
I know, but I'm not sure whether to get an orc chariot (Cheapest, plastic, boars included), chaos chariot (big and plastic) or a beastmen one (Beastmen piggies, unfortunately resin)

You can use pirated epub on eReader prestigio

Works fine for me. Upload it to a FREE dropbox account and download it and use the fancy little "Open In" button. I have all of them in ePub. PDF sucks for reading books on a iPad. Use a Mobile Friendly format.

Just hurry up with the new Tzeentch stuff.
Hope we get some cool Tzeentch Warriors.

Actually It was me that suggested Readium in case he was having a hard time reading it, which was perhaps why he was asking for a pdf.

There's no need to be upset just because I made an assumption mind you.

Sure as fuck does. I have every shitty BL book on my iPhone in case I get stuck in an elevator

The beastman chariot / pigs are trash.

I just converted mine via Orc chariot + the actual boars they ride so it's all plastic and looks good.

reminder that skaven are the edgy 13 year old faction and no self-respecting human being would ever collect or play that faction

how many Dracoths do I have to spam to make my list cheese?

What's the threshold?

How many points u got senpai?

as others have said, use dropbox/box/onedrive even icloud drive works now, and the same methods can be used for getting them onto android based devices.

>stormcast starter box has only 2 retributors

What's the fucking point

It doesn't even mix well with the AOS Starter box because you don't need more Liberators

>Mad-jealous shit-thing angry-furious about great-glorious skaven master race

>What's the fucking point

They got extra sprues hanging about.

>The beastman chariot / pigs are trash.
They're pretty much the same as Gorthor's original model though

The FAQ clarifies sub factions can either take their grand alliance abilities and artifacts or their own.

You are indeed correct about the Haunter needing to be general. I missed that part.

You can run undermanned units. Says so right in the GH. They just cost full points. I think there being 2 is mainly for the 3 that come in the other new starter kit.

Skavenposting is no different from shitposting

Rats are shit tier pets

the storm of sigmar kits come with 2 retributors as well

... Is that a Bible Black school uniform?

i've only ever seen older players play skaven also all of chaos is pretty edgy

His original model kind of sucks tbqh. If you can find it, maybe repurpose his mini, but it hasn't aged well. I think you can make a solid alternative with Bestigors and Gors, and some greenstuff. I feel like a Chaos Chariot with some more beastmen bling would be a perfect replacement, too. His personal chariot should be more grandiose, not these tiny ramshackle pieces of shit.

They fill in the 3 man unit from the starter set to make a full 5 man

I can easily run 2500 with 8 Dracoths but I also wanted to think about how many in a 1000 point game. Currently just using two fulminators.

I just love my paladin dinosaur cavalry

Reminder that any baiting is of poor taste, inconsiderate and it's just downright rude. Such behaviour is not becoming of a sophisticated player community like the AoS general.

Great advice man

>Fancy-eloquent queekish dialect too much for weak-feeble shit-thing minds

Most distasteful .

>this game sucks
>spoonfeed me everything about it plox

It sure is, user-kun.

>You must be this deluded to post in /AoSg/

>You must be 18 to post on Veeky Forums

Yeah because spitefully pirating everything GW prints to stay up to date is anything new.

Well.. it fits.

Great choice of god, I'm working on a Slaanesh favored Beastlord atm to run along with my Juan Diaz daemonettes. I'd love to get some Centigors and Ghorros at some point to fill it out.

>Any new PDF format books? This game is shit enough without having to use fucking readium to view it instead of a tablet.

Get with the times you old fucker.
Epub3 is now more widely supported.

You'd think that'd stop the five AoS fans from coming here, but apparently not.

Are you the same guy that bragged about how he came here to kick the shit of us?

No, but your inability to post anything more sophisticated than laughter.gif at him was hilariously impotent.

>asspained WHFB fag detected

You're really bad at this, you know?

t. lizard-cuck

user, i believe it was the piss that he enjoyed kicking out of us.

please dont kick my piss

..but user, that's not Vlad.

Blood of the lamb, motherfucker.

I miss him.

Good thing too, Mannfredo is much superior.

I have readium, it's great, but many devices don't support readium and as you see here, many anons want pdf

What ever happened to age of slam?

People are now invested enough in the game proper than such foolish memes are no longer necessary.

I was always open to the game, but I liked the idea of age of slam as a spin off too

Be like me and buy all the beastmen stuff last year.

I've got a gorthor senpai

But yeah, just stick a bestigor in a chariot

Flesh eater court guys help me please!
i currently own
55 ghouls around half painted
8 horrors 1 as a courtier
6 vargeists
ghoul king on foot
i am about to recieve a terrorghiest
10 ghouls
3 horrors from the new start collecting
for a 1k match i was going to run

1 Ghoul king on foot
3 ghast courtiers
1 haunter courtier
20 ghouls
20 ghouls
3 horrors
finishing at 1k bang on

with the guys i have is there any superior way to run a 1k army?

I've been working out the lore to my Beastmen, tell me how this sounds /aosg/;

Kulgor Fangs-First was not the largest Gor, nor the most cunning, and would have remained a middle-some warrior of his Brayherd destined for a short and painful existence were he not wracked with terrible dreams after a particularly long and loathsome night of drinking a stolen, and heavily prized Duardin vintage.

These prophetic nightmares haunted him during his waking hours and, for a time, addled his mind. After much ranting and braying his herd had reached the limits of their already limited patience and were ready to turn Kulgor into their next mid-day meal until he challenged his beastlord. The conflict was short and over quickly; Kulgor, seemingly prescience of superior's every move, evaded every blow swung despite his deliriousness and then tore out the larger beastman's throat with his teeth - which earned him his infamous moniker.

From there on he led his Herd from raid to raid, not on the imperiled denizens of the Mortal Realms, but on his fellow beastmen. Each one was dispatched and absorbed by his Herd, either in gruesome duels with their leadership or by exterminating the ranks of their Gors and pressganging the surviving Ungors and Bray Shamans. In turn, the Shamans of his ever-growing Herd have given legitimacy to Kulgor's mad prophecies. They speak of him as the great visionary who sees all paths, all ways, and say he will be the great uniter of their kind, pulling beastmen from across all of the Mortal Realms until they are under one banner as the Greatest Herd the Realms have ever seen.

Already four of the eight Realms have felt the scything touch of Kulgor's endless campaign, as whole cabals of Shamans have subverted the leadership of lesser herds or destroyed them under a furious storm of curses, hexes and spell wrought plagues. Even warherds have been bowed and broken beneath their tide and now serve as Kulgor's elite honor guard.

Really hoping the next big death release has new models for the other mortarchs.

I'd love the see Vlad and Krell again Drachenfels too

Drachenfels is just proto-Mannfred. He was also hammered in the ass so hard that he returned to death.

vlad is dead dude

His war has not gone unnoticed, though. While the chaos gods might take amusement in their followers' self-destructive antics, their adherents find less pleasure in it, particularly the numerous Chaos Lords that Kulgor has waged war on and out-right stolen their beastmen and mutant followers from. Even some dread Chaos Warriors have found a tenuous place among the Herd, more content with the slaughter and carnage and challenge of worthier foes Kulgor has provided them with than the daily boredom of torturing an already beaten populace or toiling away building great edifices to the ego of chaos' mortal champions. Khornates in particular are drawn to the Herd, ironic given their constant clashes with Khorne's Bloodbound.

With his attentions drawn to the Realm of Life, Kulgor begins the next phase of his endless migration, taking up axe and blade against both the champions of Order and Nurgle's children alike, hoping to thin the bloated herd of weakness and harden it upon the crucible of Sigmar's warriors.

Well yeah, but why would he let that stop him?

I feel like beast men could use some more variety, not just bovines and herd animals, maybe some khorne dogs of war, tzeentchen tengu, slaaneshi snakemen, etc.

Alright, I'm working on kitbashing a Gorthor right now
I also found a big ogre banner which I'm gonna use for the BSB
I think I'll just try to beastify the Gorebeast with horns and spikes on the chaos chariot

Damnit, meant to reply to and

Getting pissed writing Chaos lists. Where are our power units? What are our rape-blenders? There aren't anything like Retributors that pummel shit into the ground, outside of maybe super expensive Greater Daemons and shit which are limited by both Behemoth and Leader restrictions.

I'm trying to win games for the glory of Papa Nurgle but keep getting rekt once Combat actually starts by Ogres and Orruks and Stormcast shit.

I beesech my brethren.