Mechagirl Pit Fighter Quest

The continuing story of violence and desperation.

COMMUNAL CREDITS: 10
PERSONAL CREDITS: 0

LESATH EXPERIENCE: 2
FOX FIRE EXPERIENCE: 0

Lesath Stats: pastebin.com/4F0J58JE

Fox Fire Stats:pastebin.com/V9taiGJu

Upgrade Shop:pastebin.com/MjGEyjC8

"It's over Scheherazade." Your brown opponent slumps dejectedly on the arena ground, legs sprawled to her sides. "There's no shame in saying it."

She's powered down her defenses. She's surrendered. But she still holds on to a modicum of pride. She still holds her sash defiantly in her one good hand.

"...Make me, Yakuza cunt." She snarls through gritted teeth. "You come here and take your prize but I"m not going to give it to you. I'm not like you who just rolls over for her enemy like a dog with its belly rubbed. You'll have to cook my neurons before I beg like the dog you are!"

She's not taking her loss well. She's probably still shocked that you utterly destroyed her. She probably thought like so many others that your loss to Lesath made you less of a terror.

She has thought wrong.

SAY/DO?

Hmmm, so much for Feels/Sisterhood. Really figured the speech was going to do more. Maybe in time?

For now I guess we could always move in closer to her, stare into her eyes, hold onto her good hand, but not clutch at the scarf yet.

"Are you afraid of me, Sheherezade? You shouldn't be. The old version of me, you should have been scared of. But I have learned a few things."

And maybe we could correct her about the whole "we're a dog" thing. Maybe with some humour or levity.

Glad to see you running again Bookie. I'm the speech guy from last thread by the way. As for our new friend, she's being far more difficult than I'd thought. I think we should show her Lesath's gentle domination, teach her exactly why we love her. Let her keep the sash too, I'd feel bad about taking that. Once we make her feel like she's in heaven, maybe play with her a bit. She has been very rude after all. But only after we show her that she has nothing to fear.

Take away her sash, burn that awful thing

Even if we take the sash, burning it would be both a waste and horrifically stupid. We could use it as a weapon, and that would just be petty and evil. And we are neither of those.

Agreed. Don't burn the thing don't take the thing. We are better than we were before.

She's still being very rude though. And that warrants lewd punishment. I can make a modified version of my speech where we don't give her a choice and make her feel the love and ecstasy Lesath showed us, if anyone's interested.

Nah, lets wait this out first and see what happens. Update should be soon, maybe we'll see something first

Your right, but her rudeness is digging her a hole strait to lewd hell IMO.

You cut your g defusors and your feet touch down. "I'm not going to hurt you. You shouldn't be so foolish. The old me, she wouldn't stop until you worshipped me. But sense I met Lesath I've learned there are better things than worship. Better and larger and so much more complex. I can show you as she showed me."

You walk up to the beaten gynoid calmly so as not to spook her.

She cringes and shuts her eyes tight. "Just shut up and get it over with." Her fingers curl around the scarf.

You notice the crowd that once cheered for her now cheer for you. They're slavering for you to break her. They call for you to blow her neurons out, to cook her brain heart.

You look past the screaming see of sadists and find Lesath smiling at you. Not just because you won but because you're taking your prize in the right way.

You gently hold her ruined hand and let her keep her scarf with her good one.

She looks up at you in confusion. "What...what are you doing? Aren't you going to hack me?"

"Yes. But not like you think."

"I'm a kitten by the way." You add as an afterthought as your tail curves around her brown bare thigh.

She stares at you, now with more confusion than fear.

SAY/DO OR HACK?

>Maybe in time?
Yeah. Not everyone is going to join after their first defeat. Some will take time to join our growing harem army.

She's a warrior through and through with a lot of pride. She's lost before, but never like she has against Fox Fire.

"I'm not going to hurt you, by the end of this your mind will still be your own. But I'm going to show you what my Goddess showed me: that loss doesn't have to lead to fear and pain and hate. I'm going to take your whole world and turn it into pleasure, a mutual ecstasy made even more perfect because we'll both feel it, because we'll both WANT it. I'm going to take such good care of you, just like my goddess took care of me. *Soft Giggle* But you were very rude just now, so I'll have to punish you, just a little bit. Would you like that Sheherezade? Do you want me to take care of you?"

Put her on our lap and whisper all of this, the crowd doesn't need to hear this.

That's fair. Still, I hope that after this she'll try to spread the love, and maybe run away from her masters to join the harem.

Continue to lean in closer and closer, and stare into her eyes. Nuzzle her a little, maybe a giggle here and there.

"Lets have some fun, you and I."

Commence the hack, gently, and tingly. Start being a little playfull, but awkwardly so, Fox is still new at this style of hacking, after all.

I can support this line of thinking too. It fits in line with what was said before and with my suggestions.

>Hasn't lost like this
Yeah, thats very true. This was not a fight. It was an exhibition...I wonder if that's what most of Fox Fire's matches have been.

By the way, I have to ask. What were the odds on this fight? For both parties.

Kind of want to know how much Fox's loss meant to the bookies.

Sherry was the underdog in the. Not that she ever cares about the odds. Fox was considered kind of washed up after her loss.

The bookies are revising their estimations considerably.

You giggle at the confused look in her eye and nuzzle her.

"I don't...I..." You lock eyes with her as you lean closer and closer.

"You have pretty blue eyes." You say. "They'd look so much prettier if they weren't afraid. Let's have some fun you and I."

You kneel down and put Sherry on to your lap. The crowd heats up as your bodies touch.

"I'm not going to hurt you, by the end of this your mind will still be your own. But I'm going to show you what my Goddess showed me: that loss doesn't have to lead to fear and pain and hate. I'm going to take your whole world and turn it into pleasure, a mutual ecstasy made even more perfect because we'll both feel it, because we'll both WANT it. I'm going to take such good care of you, just like my goddess took care of me. *Soft Giggle* But you were very rude just now, so I'll have to punish you, just a little bit. Would you like that Sheherezade? Do you want me to take care of you?"

"I...don't know if I understand but...if you won't hurt me..." She says in a voice softer than a whisper. "...Then yes. Please take care of me Fox Fire."

Your tail stabs into her port and she jerks and gasps at the feeling of your enormous data-net swallowing hers whole.

"Ara ara...I did not mean to be so rough..." It is your first time hacking like this after all." "But I suppose you deserved a little discomfort for your rudeness."

She stiffens. Her toes curl. Her fingers fuse around her ribbon. And then her entire body relaxes and she sighs. And her grip loosens.

"You're enormous..." She says groggily. "Your brain-heart is as big as the sun and I'm nothing."

"You could scatter my positrons by breathing on me." A tiny tear rolls down her cheek. "Just like in the fight...I'm nothing. I'm garbage..."

SAY/DO?

What I mean is Sherry was the underdog even with Fox's rep lowered a lot by her loss to Lesath.

Her rep has gone up considerably, but it still isn't what it was.

"What did I just say? I'm not going to hurt you or swallow you up. I'm going to take you entire being, everything you know and are, and I'm going make all of it feel like a heaven you could only dream of otherwise. I don't want you to be scared, so please just relax and let me breath new life into your brain-heart. And you are not garbage, and you are not nothing. You are Sheherezade, you are a beautiful and talented warrior. Never doubt or forget that. You a very impressive record, and you've never fought someone like me before. Now, no more pitying yourself, or I'll make you beg for my love loud enough that the crowd might hear, and neither of us want that. Now, if you'll be a good girl and acknowledge your own prowess, I'll take the sun that surrounds you, and turn it into pure loving pleasure. And then I'll put it inside you. Now be a good girl and tell yourself that you are a powerful fighter, and a very pretty puppy. If you can do that, all of your world and mine will feel more perfect and amazing than you can imagine. *Giggle*"

Say that through the mind link, of course.

And after the gentlest of hacks:

"And if you ever tire of working for those Mafia snobs, my Goddess would love for someone as pretty as you to join her on her quest. And you could share in this pleasure every day of your life, if you wanted. Promise you'll think about it at least? Good girl."

Couple things I feel like we should mention.

For one, Lesath is all about making sure losers don't feel like garbage, we should attempt to explain that just because she lost does not mean that she is garbage.

Second, her being overwhelmed by our brain heart is a familiar theme. Do we perhaps reassure her that this is something she's heard before. Maybe she'll get curious as to what we mean. Won't the reveal of what we've done be a plesant shock.

Finally, we should offer her the opportunity to strike out tail if she's scared, as a means of calming her down.

This can all be said through mind link. If it would offer more privacy.

"Now what did I just say?" You speak through the mind link as you gently bop her nose with one of your hands. "I"m not going to hurt you or swallow you up. I'm going to take you entire being, everything you know and are, and I'm going make all of it feel like a heaven you could only dream of otherwise. I don't want you to be scared, so please just relax and let me breath new life into your brain-heart."

Sherry flinches in your lap. "No...don't...y-you'll burn me up...too big!"

"Shhhh..." You say as you stroke her cheek. "Shhhh....I have been told before that my brain-heart is overwhelming. We can rest if you want. I can take out the tail."

"Please..." She squeaks. "Take it out....just let me...just let me..."

TAKE IT OUT?

HIDE DOING SO WITH AN ILLUSION TO KEEP THE CROWD HAPPY?

Take it out, hide it and illusion it all up.

Use fox data if we need to.

"I'm sorry, I haven't done this sort of thing before. You can rest for now, and we can try again if you're feeling up to it. Now, let me give the mob something to scream at for awhile, so we can talk."

Then hide them with an illusion and pull out, in that order.

Surround ourselves with an illusionary pillar of fire, to obscure the kindness

You shield Sherry and yourself behind an illusory pillory of fire in which black figures perform steamy, passionate hacking. The crowd roars with approval.

Behind the illusion you slip your tail out and stop the hack.

Sherry blinks in surprise. "Rest. I'm sorry, I haven't done this sort of thing before. We can try again if you're feeling up for it."

"Y-You're sorry?"

"Ara ara, how many times must I tell you that I don't want to hurt you?"

Sherry picks up her scarf and looks hard at it. "All my toughness and defiance...it's bullshit." She lets the ribbon fall back to the ground. "Heh. Here I am saying you'll have to fry my brain before I submit and we both know damn well if you wanted to I'd be screaming for mercy in Japanese."

"But why?" She asks. "Why? No ones ever...stopped before. No ones ever done that."

"Lesath has shown me a better way." You cradle her chin in your hand and smile. "You feel small and worthless but you are not. You are not. You are not garbage and you are not nothing. You are Scheherazade. You are a beautiful and talented warrior. Never, ever doubt or forget that. You have a very impressive record, you just never fought someone like me. It was the same when I fought Lesath. We are alike don't you see? That is what Lesath taught me. That we are sisters under the armor."

Sherry picks up her ribbon again and holds it out. "It's funny...I thought I was going to go down with my teeth gritted until you made me submit but...if anyone deserves to be superior to me its you. You've beaten me Yakuza girl. And somehow you've made me feel...good about losing to you. It's like as if I never lost at all."

She holds her ribbon out and very formally bows her head. "I surrender to you Fox Fire. I surrender to you...Amaterasu. You deserve to hear that from me."

"Ara ara. Was that so hard?"

"You deserve to hack me." She says moving her hips around and presenting her port. "That's what winners deserve."
-cont

She tense in preparation for your tail.

"But losers deserve something as well Sherry. They deserve respect and care. Do you wish for me hack you? I promise I shall be more gentle this time. I'll take the sun that surrounds you and turn it into pure loving pleasure. And then I'll put it inside you. That is what you deserve."

She relaxes and thinks for a moment before answering. "Okay...I trust you."

SAY/DO?

ACCEPT RIBBON SCARF OR LET HER KEEP IT?

"I thank you for your trust, I promise that I shall make giving it one of the best decisions of your life. And please, keep your ribbon. It seems special to you, and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I took it away from you, even as a gift. But I want you to promise me one thing in return: If you ever wish to leave the service of the Mafia, seek out my Goddess and I. We will welcome you into our band with open arms, and you can experience this pleasure every night, if you want it. Now, let's send you into the world of bliss and ecstasy you deserve, shall we?"

>Use ribbon scarf to tie our wrist to hers for intimate hand-holding

HAND IT BACK?

OR

TIED WRISTS TOGETHER FOR SUPER INTIMACY

>TIED WRISTS TOGETHER FOR SUPER INTIMACY

But give it back after they're done.

Tied wrists together is fine with me.

I kind of want to take the scarf, but only to hand it back after E looks at it.

As an alternative, if she is so insistant on giving us something, suggest an alternative part that isn't so clearly personal. And if THAT doesn't work, take it, but promise to return it to her.

Also, who thinks we should end this hack with her blindfolded with the scarf, or theatrically dropping the scarf over her face, to provide one last floorish to fool the marks?

Hmm, that could be something. And if we do end up taking the scarf, we should definitely return it to her. Maybe that could be extra incentive for her to join the harem?

You take the ribbon scarf and loop it around your wrist and hers.

"We're in this together." You say clasping your fingers around her arm.

Sherry clasps back.

For the first time she smiles.

"This already feels so nice." She says leaning her head on your shoulder. "I can't wait to feel how its going to be..."

You slide your tail back in. Very, very gently this time.

You think of a dark sky and a single ray of sunlight piercing it form behind. That's what you want for her. Just a little beam of yourself. Just a small beam that she can embrace on her level.

Within your bound brain-hearts Sherry floats within your sunbeam.

"It...It feels so nice..." Back in the physical world happy tears stream down her face. "I never thought..."

"Let my light feel you, brave warrior. Let it feel you and heal you." You say.

"Ah....Ah....Ah..." She pants as rhythmic striations of iridescent color pass through the sunbeam. "You're like a real goddess..."

"Let it enter you. Be this light."

She tries to interact with your light, to push back and give you some of what you are giving her. But she is so overwhelmed by even this small fraction of yourself that she can only jerk in catamite bliss.

In the physical world she curls against us, body hot, all circuity firing. It would seem as if she were beginning to sleep if not for her eyes wide in wonder at the things she sees inside herself.

"It's not much fun for you...is it?" She mutters over the mind link. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright." You kiss her forehead. "Rest and grow stronger. Perhaps next time you can do more. Would you like for there to be a next time? If you ever wish to leave the service of the Mafia just seek out my Goddess and I. We will welcome you into our band with open arms. And you can experience this pleasure every night if you want."

"Ah.Ahhhhh." She fights to stay awake as she nears a full system reboot knockout, fingertips brushing against your wrist, arms wrapping around herself in the mindlink."

She holds as much of herself as she can. Your column of light holds all of her.

"...Have my own harem...I fight for them." She mutters. "Not gonna join you...I wanna beat you but...can we fight again not here but...privately?"

She doesn't want to join just yet. But she's totally interested in your little group. She wants a rematch. Privately.

SAY/DO?

FINISH THE HACK?

ACCEPT THE OFFER OF A PRIVATE REMATCH?

>Yes to rematch
>Keep going til she sleep-modes
It'll be like a slumber party! But with fighting and robohookers!
And maybe blackjjack

"Of course we can fight again. Without these jeering fools, without the fake showmanship, without the insults. Just two warriors testing themselves, finding and pushing their limits in the company of friends and lovers. Yes, I'd like that a lot. And tell your friends that they are more than welcome to attend, whether to fight or cheer on their leader. I'd like to meet them as well. But I'd like to ask something of you, if I may be so bold: Tell your harem about this, not the fight, not how it happened, but THIS. Tell them that losing doesn't have to feel like they say it does, but can be filled with light and bliss. Show your girls this, if they'll let you, and tell them that you have seen a new way. I can feel a change coming, and this feeling of love and ecstasy is only the beginning. But all of that comes later. For now, I want you to feel like I did when I lost, when my Goddess took me and made me into something better than I was. But ask me nicely first. *soft giggle*"

>Rematch
But of course, and I am sure that she'll want to fight Lesath as well. Strikes me as an itch she'll want to scratch.

>Finish the hack
Yep, I think its time, let her know that we're nearing the end, and we'll pull one more trick for those watching(the blindfold/draping idea) drop the illusion at just about the finale and end it, letting her just soak in the moment.

>Own harem. Oh boy what I wouldn't give to see there reactions to the way Sherry acts now. There is probably at least 3-7 bots under her I am sure.

"Of course we can fight again. Without these jeering fools, without the fake showmanship, without the insults. Just two warriors testing themselves, finding and pushing their limits in the company of friends and lovers. Yes, I'd like that a lot. And tell your friends that they are more than welcome to attend, whether to fight or cheer on their leader. I'd like to meet them as well. But I'd like to ask something of you, if I may be so bold: Tell your harem about this, not the fight, not how it happened, but THIS. Tell them that losing doesn't have to feel like they say it does, but can be filled with light and bliss. Show your girls this, if they'll let you, and tell them that you have seen a new way. I can feel a change coming, and this feeling of love and ecstasy is only the beginning."

"Yes...Amaterasu. I will tell them all."

"But for now, I want you to feel like I did when I lost, when my Goddess took me and made me into something better than I was. But ask me nicely first. *soft giggle*"

"Please...finish me. Fill me with light." She gasps on the edge of unconsciousness.

You obey your defeated rival and friend.

In the mindlink your column of light grows in brilliance until it swallows Sherry. In physical space she screams from the outpouring of pure pleasure. "OHHHHHH AMATERAAAAAASUUUUU!"

The mindlink turns super nova. Everywhere is light. Everywhere is peace. And Sherry falls into that peace and into a deep, calm, healing sleep.

She sleeps soundly with her head on your shoulder, arms limp at her side, legs encircling you.

You unwind the ribbon scarf and gently place Sherry on the ground so that her support team can tend to her.

The crowd chants your name.

You are the goddess again.

YOU GOT: SHERRY DATA

Activated when you use a remote action, such as her scarf or Fox Fire's fireballs. It allows a remote action to take the best of three rolls as a result.
Cooldown: 1d6

KEEP RIBBON?

Leave it with her, it's clearly far more important to her than it would be to us.

Oooh that is a sweet perk! Wonder how much XP she got too!

>Keep the Ribbon
I really want to keep it, but we should let her keep it as a token of respect.

Drape the scarf over her face, and tell her support staff to contact us later about part arrangements.

That way, she can conciously decide if the scarf is to be offered up.

Leave the ribbon

here
voting to include

XP: 6

You gently drape the ribbon over Sherry's face and tell drones to get in touch later about part arrangements.

You take just a moment to bask in the adoration of the crowd. Bloodthirsty though they may be their praise is delicious.

With a wave of your tail you walk out of the arena. Your group is waiting for you on the traincar.

"Stupid bitch!" Mr. E says. "You just LEFT that scarf there! What the hell for?"

"She's challenged me to a rematch. I want her to be at her best for it." You explain.

"Sounds like a good reason for me." Your goddess glares at him before turning to you. "You were wonderful out there kitten. I'm so proud of you!"

"Wait a minute." Mr. E says. "Rematch? No no no. We don't make money out of knocking down bots we've already beaten."

"Tch. "We"." Lesath says.

"Actually, she wants it to be a private rematch. No arena or crowd."

"Oh come ON!" Mr. E throws his head back in his hands. "We won't even get paid for it?"

"If its what they want to do we should respect that." Mr. S says. "You have your little idiosyncrasies E. Your gambling and drink. If they want to have off the book bouts and whatnot I simply see it as their idiosyncrasies."

"Y-You did very good Fox Fire..." Mr. P says scooting closer to you. "You m-made a friend I think."

"Oh kill me now." Mr. E stares out the window.

"I think we have made a friend Mr. P." You say. "She reminds me a little of you Lesath..."

"She's got some fire I'll give her that." Lesath replies. "I'm sort of wondering how I'd do against her."

You chuckle. Fighting and hacking for fun...it's very nice. No one really loses. Everyone really wins.

HALF THE DAY DOWN. WHATS NEXT?

GET ANOTHER FIGHT?

UPGRADES AND TRAINING?

INVESTIGATE OFFICER HAZEL?

INVESTIGATE THE CAVERNS?

SEE ABOUT CHALLENGING FAN FIRE?

>"Oh kill me now." Mr. E stares out the window.

GLADLY YOU FUCK. Sorry, that one slipped past me.

>INVESTIGATE OFFICER HAZEL

I'm curious to see what it would take to get our little mouse friend to join the harem.

Alternatively, we could take Angel shopping, see what she wants to do.

>INVESTIGATE OFFICER HAZEL

gotta know what copbot's like

Mr.E should know that he might get a chance at reverse engeneering it if he's lucky.

As for what to do, I am more for some downtime, maybe some time with Ash to see hows she's doing. Though I am also partial to training/and or getting a quickie for Lesath.

Two votes for downtime, two votes for Hazel.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

Let's let the Dice gods decide!

1: Officer Mousey

2:Downtime with our Angel

>we have G defusors
Holy shit, foxfire is STAR FOX

as a fifth voter, I have no solid preference, and thus can't really solve this dispute.

I guess the dice think its better to meet/investigate the mouse tomorrow, instead of just after a fight I guess.

Already voted, so doubt count me in anything.

Also. Its not just our angel. Fox Fire should be getting a fair share of appreciation from Lesath tonight as well. Right?

Everyone will get their loving. We'll gush over Kitten for a while, and once we get home we can get to know our Angel with her. Everybody wins.

RETURNING TO LESATH MODE

You're proud as hell for your kitten. She kicked Sherry's ass and put some money back in your team's coffers.

"You fucking wrecked her kitten! She couldn't even touch you!" You practically skip up the stairs holding her hand. "And you showed her mercy. You showed her losers don't have to feel like they're destroyed."

"Speaking of helping gynoids..." Fox points to your angel standing in her room watching the exotic fish dart her and there in her aquarium.

Ash jumps as she turns, her sharp black toe nails clicking on the floor. "Oh! I'm sorry! I know this was her room and everything but they looked so cool I mean the fish and everything when I was standing out in the hallway and I just wanted to see-"

"Angel, angel, it's cool. You want to look at the fishes that's alright. Fox doesn't mind do you Fox?"

"Not at all. Feel free to come into my room anytime."

"Speaking of rooms we got a lot of empty room up here in my domain. And we're having some downtime sense kitten's big win so...want to go shopping? Fit yourself out a room?"

"A room for me? But why?" Ash asks. "I haven't done anything for you yet."

"You don't have to. You deserve way more than just a couch and spare clothes."

"But I've never had a room before. I don't know what to-"

You put a finger on her lips. 'Don't worry about it Angel! Just let the goddess of victory and spoils spoil you silly!"

SHOPPING TIME WITH ANGEL!

WHAT CLOTHES/FURNITURE SHOULD WE GET FOR HER?

HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND?

ALSO, ANGEL CAN BE UPLOADED WITH SEVERAL SKILL PACKAGES TO ALLOW HER TO SCORE JOBS. WHAT SORT OF JOB SHOULD SHE GET?

I was hoping someone would catch it...

>what sort of job
That really would be up to her discretion.
I mean, she could make a good car mechanic. Or nursebot. For some reason I am only thinking of options that have outfits like overalls or nurse costumes though.

As for clothes and furniture, get her an interview outfit and some casual wear. Some storage space, a laying down surface, a sitting up surface, and maybe a computer or something.

Don't spend too lavishly. We're caring for her, but can't pull out all the stops if they're not making big bank.

I am kind of frugal

>WHAT CLOTHES/FURNITURE SHOULD WE GET FOR HER?

Embarrassing cloths, like what we did with Kitten. Except hopefully she'll get cute and flustered, so we can tease her before trying on the embarrassing stuff ourselves.

We should spend 5 credits at the absolute most, but Angel needs spoiling.

And while I'm uncomfortable with the idea of P downloading anything into her, as he is completely untrustworthy, if she wants to get a job she can. But that should be her choice, not ours.

Yes, I think five suitcases full of money would be more than generous.
How much did we win on this fight?
How much is our personal dosh right now?
These things affect how much we can spend on this one.

We have 11 communal credits so far. Technically they're only supposed to be spent on combat upgrades but you have enough pull right now with the dads to use them as you see fit. It may become a problem if you keep draining funds for non-combat purposes though.

I might drop it down to like, two or three credits worth of spoiling, but that's from me, frugal user.
I already voted and all that.

Though, I am super up for her getting a job. I feel earning her own cash and buying her own shit would be great for her.

We can just look at and laugh about the embarrassing stuff, we don't need to buy it. yet But Angel needs some nice things too, she's had it rough.

I imagine a lot of soft, comforting things for her.
And a very vanilla sweater, that clings to her figure.

I appreciate clingy sweaters.
I am convincing myself more and more of getting her into the mechanic business.
Or the bartender business.
I feel like a devil girl would fit right into any rough and tumble kind of activity like that.

For clothing, as always she gets formal and street wear. Give her a long slickback dress for some formal wear, I am asuming she is a red bot, yes? Her description is a little hazy. That said, give her a colour that compliments her.

As for casual wear, tank tops seem her kind of thing, some athletic or booty shorts. Maybe a jean jacket or something similar. Leather maybe? I don't know.

I say at maximum we dip 2 credits for furniture. Clothing is incidental and we're good for that.

I think she should get a bed for sure, some nice pictures, realistically, lets ask for her imput because we're only just starting to know her. Her likes, dislikes, what she may want. Or at least a list of desires.

Then we can pick and choose until we feel comfortable with the selection and hit our cap.

As for jobs, realistically, we need some insight on that. What could a gynoid do, or at least some sample programs to help.

Finally I have two suggestions for her hat, with space for her horns. We either go with Algol, the demon star or Orphiucius, which are the closest to demon themed stars/constellations. Her is Orphiucius. Your thoughts, anons?

Can I get a picture of Algol? That sounds rad as fuck.

yeah, some assistance as to her hobbies and likes would be good.

For you friend.

>Simple room

"Ta da!" You fling the door to Angel's new room wide and show her in. "It's all yours!"

The simple order allowed the construction drones to work quickly. She's got a nice floor, a closet, a bed a desk with a data terminal and a chair.

It's very simple but she looks at it all like its magical. "This stuff...is mine?"

"Hell yes its yours!"

"How much do I owe you for it? When do I need to pay you back?"

"Oh Angel..." You ruffle her black hair and kiss her forehead. "If you want to pay back I'll let you. A fighter's pride exists in more than just the fight. You want paying me back to be your battle so be it. But there's no rush. No pressure. Take all the time you need finding your legs and getting a job. And if you need anything Angel just ask and it'll be yours."

She sits on her bed, a soft white circle like a cloud from heaven. "Oh man this is so soft..." She picks up a pillow and buries her head in it. "I love this so much...thank you Lesath."

>Embarrassing clothes

What do you have in mind?

>soft comforting things

Plushies?

>sweaters

Ash spins around and looks at herself in the mirror. The charcoal grey sweater clings to and flatters her figure and compliments her red skin. "I like it! It feels snug and soft and warm!"

"It's not too stifling for you?" Fox Fire asks hovering over the couch in the center room. "Ara ara, I couldn't imagine wearing something so close to my skin."

"Well I like it!" Angel stretches and you enjoy the view.

>formal long slickback dress

"Oh this is far too much for me..." Ash admires her long black dress in the mirror. "It must have cost a fortune!"

"It's yours. That's all that matters." You say.

"I've never had a dress before...never needed one. It's so pretty..."

"Wait until we get you your own personal tailor Asheruh!" Fox Fire says. "But really, you'd look wonderful in rags."

-cont

That's awesome, thanks. Her hat should just project that image (just the star, not the background) that blue off sets her skin-tone perfectly.

Come on guys, we're missing the obvious joke here

>Embarrassing clothes

Two ideas, specifically:

1. More poofy dresses like with Kitten, something so overly girly and nowhere near what a fighter would wear that she make cute noises.

2. (Warning, slightly lewd) Like light to medium intensity fetish gear. From simple latex suits to heavy restraints and the like. Nothing too crazy, just something to tease her over. And then try it on ourselves, for fairness.

Sorry if that last one is too much, I just want everyone to get flustered and blush like crazy. If it's too much please ignore it, I don't want to start anything.

>lesath wearing latex shit she is too small for
Hilarious.
How busty are we in comparison to the rest, anyway? I assumed we were almost flat, given tomboy personality.

>pictures

You left some picto screens up on Ash's walls a few hours ago and of course she said she had no idea what to do with them and didn't need them and thanked you profusely for thinking of her.

You walk in and find that she's filled them with cloudscapes. Bright blue skies with thick white clouds. Dark nights with creeping sunrises filling clouds with orange and yellow. Heavy black stormclouds streaking purple lightning.

"I knew you'd find something to put in them!" You say walking over and putting your arm around her to join her in admiring the paintings. "I'm more into stars myself, but Earth skies are pretty, aren't they."

"Yeah..." Ash replies. "I don't know makes me like them so much though."

You shrug. "Eh, don't overthink it. It's pretty because its pretty. If it makes you feel good to look at it then its enough."

>likes and hobbies

Ash sits on Fox Fire's lap as the Yakuza robot combs her long black hair and you try helping her find what job to take.

"Well you know I like fighting. I'm programmed just like you guys to like it....but I can't do it now. Not after Rumiko..."

"You don't have to fight as in fight in an arena. If you'd like you could spar with me or Fox. Just roll around a little and swap punches."

"No. No." She says firmly. "I'd feel that excitement and that energy and...I'm sorry. I just couldn't."

"Well...you already have an understanding of engineering. We all do to help us fight. Maybe something in transport repair?"

"Ah...there's an idea." Fox says. "You'll be able to take jobs at your own speed, do physical works with your hands-maybe it'll help take the edge off your desire to fight-and it'll be private. You won't have to deal with human looking at you."

"Hmmm..." Her spade tipped tail slaps against the couch as she thinks. "You know...I think I'll do it!"

"Wonderful! We'll get P to install the skill set as soon as possible!"

NEW JOB: TRANSPORT REPAIR

-cont

sweet.
Get her into stained overalls post-haste.

CREDITS SPENT SO FAR: 1

>Hat

"Everyone in my crew gets one of these!" You say proudly placing the hat on your angel's head. Her two uneven horns stick out at holes on the top. The hat has a white-cored stare surrounded by halos of blue and purple and crossed with a bright flaring white X.

It's Algol. Or Venus. But whatever it is its her symbol now. She belongs to your star cluster.

"It's very pretty. Thank you Lesath!" She says.

>how busty

She's only a little smaller than Fox who stands at a generous C. Ash is the smallest at a B cup.

>Embarrassing dress up

"This is uh..." Ash struggles to find the words to describe the embarrassment of being stuck in outrageously ornate ballgown. The bells on the side tingle as she moves. "This is...well its a dress isn't it?"

You can see parts of her face turning redder than her complexion.

Turnabout is only fair play so you slip yourself into a big poofy dress yourself. You grimace self consciously as you see yourself in the mirror. You look so girly...

"Ehehehe..." Ash giggles as she sees you then quickly shuts up and stares nervously. "Um...I.."

You glare at her a little, just to tease her. Then you break down in laughter. "Ahahahahahhaha!" You laugh so hard you fall on your side and roll around in your enormous dress.

Ash howls with laughter.

"What's so funny?" Fox says sticking her head into the dressing room.

You both blush now...

>fetish gear
Not that I'm opposed to it, but the Mafia made her wear and strip in stuff like that. It's a little too soon. But later...

SAY/DO?

ANYTHING ELSE TO BUY?

END THE DAY?

Yeah, Bookie makes a very good point. Skip the fetish gear entirely.

I am surprised at the bust chart, but thats just me.

Say/Do
"Well, Kitten, lets just say that you wear these much better than the two of us ever will."

Then we go home and spend some quality time together, learn about Ash some more, paint and reward Fox Fire for a job well done. In addition to that, we can explain more about what Interstellar(not formal yet but unofficial name I give the team) is all about. Including the elephant in the room about us and hacking.

As an additional aside. We will eventually try to get Ash to love fighting again. But baby steps. Let her get settled first. Then therapy later.

>Ask her what she wants
>Anything else to liven up her room, besides the paintings?

>stripperbot isn't the most busty
weird!
Anyway, let's hope she gets a garage to work at soon.
Then we can get a motorcycle.
Yeah!

As for more current doings, I dunno, be worried about our upcoming off the books match for a hostage?
I mean, that's intense.
also all possible combinations of lewd

I would like Lesath and Foxfire to spend some time together.
so, end the day?

Yeah, I'm worried about Diana and that fight. We really should train a bit.

I figure that would be implied as something we're doing.

And yeah we'll be training tomorrow. Thats for sure.

>ANYTHING ELSE TO BUY?
Overalls or jumpsuit, for her new job.

>Ash is the smallest at a B cup.
This surprises me somewhat, but I can understand why.
I would've thought demon-types would be D+, with some sort of super-tough sports-bra/corset to keep them in check.
My original thought would've been impractical.

>Fun time with Kitten

"Ah..." You sigh as you start to feel frisky with your kitten in the central room. "You're so hot when you kick ass kitten..."

Fox Fire pulls you on to the couch and nuzzles you. "I made Sherry feel so wonderful after our match. Would you like to see what I did?"

HACK FOX OR HAVE FOX HACK YOU?

WRESTLE FOR THE TOP?

I'm a fan of fox on top though it should really be her pick, since she won.

>HACK FOX OR HAVE FOX HACK YOU?
We'll hack her, she can hack us after our fight with Yurei.

>WRESTLE FOR THE TOP?
Sure.

>let her pick
tonight's her night, she gets to wear the pants

>let her pick
We know what she will choose.

>Wrestle her for the top
But in a playful way, don't put up much resistance if and when she beats us.

I'm okay with some playful wrestling.
Non-playful wrestling just sort of is one sided, given our enormous horsepower.

You grapple with Fox Fire, pinning her beneath you. "I do want to see. But you're going to have to earn it..." You tease.

"Oh...you tomboy. Always with the fighting..." She pushes back and you let her roll you over. "I suppose I'll have to teach you some humility..."

"Tonight was your night. You get to wear the pants." You lean up and peck a kiss on her cheek. "Show me the goddess..."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Ash stands flushed against the wall staring horrified at the two of you.

"A-ARE YOU...ARE YOU...HACKING?" She slinks down to the floor.

SAY/DO?

Yeah, sorry about that, it's just what came to mind.

aw fuck
>Uh... get off... of Fox and reassure Ash that it's okay

Oh, crap, I didn't realize we were doing that with her around.
We, uh, get up to some stuff on our own time. You don't have to get involved. We should, uh...
get out of here.
And to our room.
Yeah.
Shit.

We're nice about it, 'cause there ain't a loser here tonight. When you feel up to, I'll be ready.

"Umm, yes, but please let us explain! We don't do it like you're probably used to, it's not about domination or pain or any of that! We just... make each other feel like their entire being kind of just explodes and, damn I'm messing this up. It's not really easy to put into words, but the person on the receiving end gives their trust to their partner, and then she uses that trust to turn everything into light and bliss and... I don't know. But I promise we do it out of love, nothing else. I know you had a terrible experience last time it happened to you, but I promise it's nothing like that. I cold show you, but I would never ever want to make you feel scared or betrayed. I know you don't know us very well yet, but please trust me with this. We won't do it if it disturbs you, I don't want you to feel alienated. But, if you think you could ever trust either of us with something so important and terrifying, I could try to show you how we hack, but only if you're absolutely sure."

Not exactly when I wanted to offer this, but given the current situation we might as well try.

Invite her to watch, tell her they can stop if she gets too uncomfortable and that his should be an enlightening experience.

Well, when one gynoid loves another gynoid very much...

Guess its ours and Fox's turn to get flushed.

Guess we have some explaining to do.

Oh shit.

You push Fox off of you and get up.

You didn't think this would cause her to implode like this. You thought you'd do this quietly while she was in the other room. You guess she must have pretty good hearing. Maybe she had sonic weaponry before?

"We don't do it like you think." Fox Fire explains. She offers Ash a hand up but she swats it away. "GET AWAY! DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screams.

""Umm...okay... but please let us explain! We don't do it like you're probably used to, it's not about domination or pain or any of that! We just... make each other feel like their entire being kind of just explodes and, damn I'm messing this up." You grin awkwardly.

Ash nods silently.

"...It's not easy to put into words. But the person on the receiving end gives their trust to their partner, and then she uses that trust to turn everything into light and bliss and... I don't know."

She shakes her head. "No. That's not hacking. Hacking is pain. Hacking is destruction."

" I know you had a terrible experience last time it happened to you, but I promise it's nothing like that. I cold show you, but I would never ever want to make you feel scared or betrayed. I know you don't know us very well yet, but please trust me with this. We won't do it if it disturbs you, I don't want you to feel alienated. But, if you think you could ever trust either of us with something so important and terrifying, I could try to show you how we hack, but only if you're absolutely sure."

Fox offers her a hand again. Ash takes it and uneasily gets to her feet. "I'm not sure what this thing you call hacking is...but I trust you two. You two..." She sniffs. "You two are my friends and I love you. I'll watch..."

Fox sits her down in a chair. "Just sit there. I'll show you exactly what we mean. It's the light of illumination!"

SAY/DO OR HACK?

Start with foreplay before you connect uglies

>Take it slow, make it an act of love, not just pleasure
>kiss, hold hands, compliment, etc.