BITCOIN MASTERRACE

BITCOIN MASTERRACE MOONING GET THE FUCK IN

youtube.com/watch?v=pu8W6s8YBns

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW GOD

WHO IS GOING AS RICH AS FUCK IN HERE RIGHT NOW? HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Just passed 0.5 million usd net worth

Holy shit gratz i only have 2.5k -.-

YEAAAA FUCKING SALTY NOCOINERS

CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND FOR THE SHORTS AHAHAHAH

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Give money so I can move for my new job.
13wcaphr5364ae5t v1FfYnLA5LA2bidxBL

sent

Im getting there, 320k.

Just hodl, and I see you in Lambo Land. 2021.

I wish. Trying to find someone to buy my steam account, PC, and guitar atm so I can afford to get there.

Holy pajeet are you real? I actually thought posting addresses never worked kek

1AyeDNRpEey4uyS8YRM11jvtxNb4AkPneJ

Let's see if the Veeky Forums bro has spare coins

whew fellas spare some change? I can't even believe watching it jump 1000 I'm a day. I cant believe I had btc back in the day but sold just for some rent money. 1JYMRPLqHWd4Lzzy4PbkAJoZ9T6cQpjWxr

Thanks! Keep at it. A year ago I had 30k.

That's more than most, congrats! We're both going to become millionaires in 2018 brother.

Kek wills it.

$184k here, BTC has always been my God

This is how we take revenge on boomers and normies. In 5 years we can go back to hour high schools with our lambos and flex on the fucking idiots. Revenge will be brutally served.

You kinda broke my heart. For some reason I got super hopeful and wasn't gonna have to worry. Now I'm just kinda sad again.

the delusion is real

the fall might happen for real, its not like btc will continue going up by 4k in 24 hours

It will recover tho. Im holding

How is this happening

how does Crypto score high in durability ?

algorithmic traders use computers to berserk the markets, they're called HFTs "High Frequency Traders

These traders completely dominate the stock market. They had to put in controls on how much the stock market is allowed to swing in a single day, because glitches in the HFT programs were sending the market through wild swings. In one infamous instance, the market crashed to half it's value in just a few hours, and then was restored a few hours later.

The people doing this are digging their teeth into Bitcoin now, they follow the speculators wherever they may roam

How many times do you show up on this picture?

How it doesn't?

>wallet about to reach 1000 usd
I'm shaking

NASDAQ Futures announcement
Big Bang Theory Thanksgiving episode
Hash Difficulty increase yesterday
the list goes on and on

>Bitcoin Master Race