Character Art Game

Lets play a game. Post an image of character art, and then write a quick backstory/character concept for one of the other images posted in the thread.

I'll post 5 images to start.

that seems really time consuming, i just need some demon samurai art

Have a bump

Grumpy old Gnome. Teaches illusion magic at the generic Magical School Hogwarts rip-off. Got tenure a few dozen years ago and just wants the money.

Students are little shits and rowdy as hell since they started allowing those disgusting half-Orcs in to learn magic.

Wife left him a few years ago. Pretty good guy when he's not sober.

The skeleton crew, hired by the mob to keep mouths closed even after death.

>He loves her, he really does. Why else would he travel around with just a little knife and go crawling about dirty, half collapsed ruins. The dwarf knows, and tries to mentor the lad when he can, but in the end it's all about the courage the lad can't seem to find. She's there, just out of reach, and impossibly pure gift from god who drives him to temptation with her bare flesh and flawless beauty. God only knows how she feels.

The vendice, A group of 7 individuals whom Travel the globe and smite all who dare delve dungeons or commit taboos in the magical community.

AH NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

>The bandits roared out their war cry
>Such was life in the zone
>Blyat

saved

"Alright, this is it: the big bounty. Turn, draw, fire. You've practiced so much for this moment. One gun in each hand. Turn, draw, fire. You've practiced it, gotten the movement down to less than a second. Breath. There's a lot of them, I'll need to draw both guns to gun them all down before they can react. Turn, draw, fire. TURN, DRAAFUCK I PUT MY HOSTER ON BACKWARDS I CAN'T DRAW THEM BOTH"

He ded.

>Get out of the way, Sparky. I'm trying to catch this fucking Weedle

After being abandoned in the wilderness, Katia learned how to befriend animals to survive. However, after the arrival of the Great Burning, she embarked on a quest to the outside world for help.

He was once a ordinary man, blissfully unaware of matters too large for his comprehension. Those days are passed as the man bonded with the very essence of the universe itself, becoming Dormos, Overseer of all Creation. However, his body was altered in order to adapt to this phenomenon with his eyes becoming gaping black holes so as to see all and his arms multiplying so as to control the actions of all beings.

the fuck is wrong with her legs? That's not what feet should look like

She owns everything and deserves every last thing she has. Or that's what she believed. She wanted nothing but the finer things in life but when she wanted a precious crown it turned out to be cursed. Now everything glamorous she has is twisted and turned to black to reflect her vile personality.

No one knows where it came from. It does not matter where it came from. It itself did not know, nor did it care to know. It only knew how to feed.

And that, it did very well.

A brutal scar marred her once perfect features.
She was Mary, "The one who came back."
When the sun was whisked away, and that fetid darkness took hold of all we knew, we turned to the brutal art of pyromancy for light, for warmth and safety. So complete was our dependence that we began to use the dark as a form of execution. Send the accused into the dark for no one would return. Doomed to wander or fall prey to the beasts of the dark.

She had murdered a man, for assaulting her sister, and as punishment she was condemned to die in the inky blackness. She marched, shoulders quaking into that void.
And she came matching back out just a week later. Skin tainted grey, and face all torn up. But whatever had happened past the light had made her strong. Left her without doubt or fear. She will not speak of what transpired, and we are afraid to ask.

The man's name is Jochi, and he's what you'd call a man of many talents. Alchemist, merchant, adventurer, information broker, treasure hunter, all of these things could accurately describe this man. He'll get you anything you want, be it wares, potions, information, or, for the right price, the elimination of any "nuisances".

Talagreesah
A goddess of chance and strategy, she plays grand games with the fates of mortals, and her gaze and "favor" is both sought after and desperately avoided. A common phrase to describe sudden change or mayhem is "Tala's whim"

Fighting in the mountains is strenuous, difficult, and exceptionally bloody. So, what do you get when you cross a bushi with a tengu? The Michael Jordan of Mountain Murder, ruining shit at the behest of the heaviest coin purse.

You know, he LOOKS like a "Skidmore". Couldn't say why for sure, he just does.

Once an exile from a far off kingdom, but no longer. His noble blood has been diluted by the dust, as it does to all who walk the Frontier. Now he's the closest thing you can get to a native in this god forsaken pit. A man of many actions and little words, it's said he still adheres to those long forgotten ideals of chivalry, willing to help out those in need.

One by one, he saw his friends die to IEDs, guerrilla snipers and suicide bombers. He no longer sleeps, no longer eats, doesn't even feel fear anymore. He just smiles and continues his duty until Death greets him as friend... just fucking with ya. He's in the Guard, he doesn't do jack shit.

This guy right here is good at two things. In fact, Johnny Splatterbrains, this dude, is so good at these two things that you could call him the best in these two businesses. What are these two things? One's taking out guys who disrespect him, and the other's fixing them up so he can do it again.

After running out of bullets one time too many Mr. Eastwood picked up a sword to complement his six-shooters.

Can I get some Lizardfolk?

some one has been playing mount and blade Napoleonic wars