Hey guys, LN solved BTC congestion yesterday

It's finally over. LN launched fully functional and is 150% decentralized, 0.001 cents per transaction and Gaben apologized and sucked blockstream's dick.

All BTC users instantly activated segwit and set up their lightning network channels at 0 cost to at least 15 other nodes each to ensure it is decentralized. All BTC users also committed at least 100k BTC to their own lightning network contract so that they aren't limiting the size of transactions that can go through them.

Everybody is happy now that bitcoin is finally fast, low fee and completely decentralized and secure against government intervention.

We really did it. We saved bitcoin. Remember to spit on Bcash grave.

Sorry I meant 1500 other nodes.

I WANT KIKESTREAM TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LN isnt real btc though. Its like literal fiat.

>150% decentralized

Stopped reading right there.

Heh, Nothing Personal Kid

ITT: BCASH AND ALTCOIN HOLDERS COPING

Forgot this: >It's working, isn't it??

Literally the future, nay, THE PRESENT of crypto right there. What a utopia. Thanks blockstream.

I'm going to name my first daughter Blockstream.

btc goes to 21k before any sort of correction.

Holy shit, this kills the ETH

Ln is the real bitcoin deluded cashie

The Raiden network launched Monday and will probably be ready before the LN

your super fast super cheap huuuge block ASICBOOST coin that nobody uses is now worth 0.08 of the real Bitcoin, let that sink in

How does it feel when the only argument in favor of your coin is "I think more people are going to buy it in the future at higher prices"?

Why didn't you just invest early in bitconnect instead? You'd have had more pyramid gains by now.

Competition is good, Bitcoin exists because of competition. ETH is kinda going to the shitter right now tho

Roger ver bomb man Roger ver scam boy. Roger ver Roger ver

Hashrate gone??

BTC has been consistently more profitable over the last 24 hours, that's why.

The amazing thing is that the current congestion of the BTC is happening when almost every miner is on BTC. Imagine if just 20% of miners were on BCH (which has happened many times int he past).

BTC is fucked and LN won't save it.

>Imagine if just 20% of miners were on BCH (which has happened many times int he past).
>BTC is fucked and LN won't save it.
True.
Reminder to everyone in the thread that over 75% of combined hashrate is controlled by BCH supporters, the only big supporter of BTC being Slushpool.

Reminder that the only reason BTC still exists is because they haven't decided to kill it yet.

Bitcoin cash is going nowhere, it failed.

They accumulating BCH?

This it's getting delisted soon too

Are there any release estimates for the Lightning Network?

Roger ver

roger ver and jihan

No but it wouldn't even matter if there was.

The release of the LN won't make any discernible difference BTC's congestion issues in the short term. It's entirely dependent on merchants and exchanges adopting it.

All LN actually does is try to discourage people from making on chain transactions. It doesn't stop them from making them, and the network will be just as slow if they continue to be used. It's not unreasonable to think that if BTC continues to grow, we'll see more on chain transactions even with the availability of the LN.

LN fixes NOTHING. It's a separate payment system built on top to limit the average user's interaction with the original payment system described in the whitepaper.