The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Live action flakes. More flake high. Vronak got btfo in the AU. Self-righteous crap. Some shitposting. All according to Emrakar's keikaku. So, in otherwords, the usual. Oh yeah. And Satan trips Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
Some reposting for Thane: Vronak gets btfo: Murdock wants the D: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48358469/#48372008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets make this a little more teamwork building

your flake has to work with the flake you hate most in order to over come an ancient evil. who is it and what happens?

So, basically the angel's services are bought, and it's implied some people who can afford their services..."enjoy" their services indeed, but there is no Orzhov angel prostitution ring in the upper orzhov?

About what I expected honestly

SECOND FOR RAKKOR'S BIG BLACK DRAGON

you really have no life

Please stop posting Vronak's flakes.

That one isn't mine either, kid.

Boo hoo

>Nishal
Unit IV and Makayel. Honestly? The evil doesn't get defeated. Nishal fights and attempts to kill both or at least one of the Phyrexians.

>Iosha
probably Graveborn, but no one I know of seems like they would get on her nerves more than anyone else. Does anyone know of a flake that would piss of Iosha?

There's literally nothing anywhere saying that your flakes are the ones being posted, whoever you are.

How do you do, fellow kids?

its a sad thing when someone wastes their life just to annoy others

Just stop wasting post counts.

hooooly shit. Was this guy an experiment to see how many shitty accents someone can put on a word?

Ask Vronak.

Stop posting all of these old flakes. Christ.

Do we really have to do this every thread now?

Ever heard of French?

That's one of Des' flakes.

Yes, if it annoys Vronak and that self righteous cunt from last thread.

Thats what I said.

It's annoying more than just them.

Apparently so. If people ignore his pissing all over things then he'll just piss on the thread itself. I guess it can't be helped. Chillbrass will always fuck things up.

Still worth it.

Hey.

I don't get why everyone's annoyed, I'm just reposting my favorite flakes made by my friends!

:3

I actually want to make a god flake. Thanks piss user for bringing this to my attention.

> twist is that Piss user turns out to really be Des-chan

Just dont mind them. You are being completely fair.

who ever made this flake deserves a medal. so says Pog user

Pog user, I am liking you less and less.

Pog user is also a self-righteous cunt.

what you don't like a cute elf girl that spawns squirrels? its adorable

This thread is already dead to me.

Flake High has a pep rally. Where is your flake amidst the chaos? What are they doing?

Put on a trip so people can filter you, faggot.

Put on your own trip.

I'm good, thanks.

Wow, this faggot used to be domain? Bottom-of-the-barrel Gary Stu garbage.

Didnt imply you were the guy posting that pic. Just that you should heed the call of fellow kids.
And he was really adamant about it too. Now he claims it was because people recommended it to him.

Fucking why? Cunt is clearly Mono black.

Because he could summon all colored creatures from the ground. Thats the reason.

Alright, I'm gonna get at least one piece of actual content into this thread.

You know, I understand the people that think there is entirely too much silliness about Serena's ta-tas and whatnot in these threads, but if this is the alternative I welcome more tiddy monsters.

So, a graveborn deck? Which is a black-aligned deck with black reanimation spells?

Implying both arent as equally cancerous.

>implying that literally anything isn't better than this.

No but he can summon all colored creatures from the ground though.

Dear god...please make it stop...

It isnt. Its all same shit.

No, you know what? I'm done with trying to be fair.

This is worse. There are degrees of cancer now, and this shit is at the bottom of it.

Difference is that people encourage shitty smut posting instead of shunning it.

Look at me.

Look at me.

I'm the captain now.

Hey, friends! I have some fun news about our friend, Pog!

Just like Des and Vronak and that recent newcomer that disappeared into the aether after they were so poorly received (shame on you!), he's an iPhone user! Yay for having another iPhone user among us!

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48358469/#48372008

Be sure to treat him like you'd treat all of your other iPhone using flakemaking friends! :3

You've put a lot of effort into eating up almost a third of the thread. Congratulations.

Piss user defends us against vronak and righteous cunts

Please stop, Piss user. You're embarrassing yourself.

Picking a file and filling out once every sixty seconds isn't really a lot of effort, friend! I'm just highlighting the flakes made by my friends! No need to congratulate me!

And butchers the threads just as badly. This is just...this is just sad.

Vronak hey.

Did you read the rest of it?
Nobody cares that she's a cute elf that spawns squirrels. It's the rest that bothers people.