/cyoag/ CYOA General

Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous:

DISCLAIMER: it's not gay if you pretend he's a girl

acheld if you are among us, would you kindly post your creations?

A

Enjoy this gem.

A

I love these.

I'll go with the cloud kingdom, because I want to fuck angels and demons. Mostly demons. Succubi.

God dammit. Air and volcano I guess, I'll be a heaven dragon with a hot angel gf

I don't appreciate the anti-dad agenda. I love my dad, he's a great man.

So I take Shared World drawback and join user in his world instead of having my own.

>user is friendly, but seems nervous about having equally powerful sorceress around
>he really likes Greek/Roman stuff, so I let him alone while he rules super awesome enlightened Greek-Roman empire
>meanwhile I fly over to America
>AZTECS BUILD YOUR NEW GODDESS BIGGEST PYRAMID OF ALL TIME OR I'LL MAKE IT RAIN FIRE!
>MAKE SACRIFICES TO YOUR NEW GODDESS EVERY MONTH OR I'LL SUMMON STORMS TO RUIN YOUR CROPS!
>BUILD YOUR NEW GODDESS A TEMPLE IN EVERY TOWN OR I'LL MAKE THE ANIMALS OF THE WILD TURN AGAINST YOU!
>IF YOU WANT YOUR NEW GODDESS TO HEAL YOUR SICK THEN BRING ME GIFTS AND TREASURES FIT FOR AN ENTIRE EMPIRE!
>when user is bored with Greek-Roman stuff, I head over to help him experiment with making a true utopia
>occasionally fly back to America to make sure my followers don't stop worshiping me while I'm away
>if they stopped, then punish them with ice storms across the land

Sounds fun user! I accept!

Reverse trap bf when?

I like this new darker angel.

Like a cuntboy?

I responded in the other thread, but I'll give a more thought-out one come morning.
I really love it so far!

Gf Jutsu and Anime Jutsu

Hit me again bartender.

A

A

I don't really want to repost everything. I'll give you the PDFs, then link to the images.

Altering History
PNGs: , , , World of Myth and Wonder
PNGs: , , ,

World of Myth and Wonder

Hope you enjoy buying basically every option with your Meta-CYOA. Seems a bit dull to me, but to each their own!

Build concept:
Divine Empress, Mother of Heroes, Consort of the Sun. My powers and my life center around my children. I'll be posing as the Babylonian goddess Sarpanitu, the Shining One. A mother figure often depicted pregnant. In some legends, the creator of all mankind. Most crucially she was the wife of Babylon's chief deity Marduk. I'll also take on some traits of Asherah Queen of Heaven, Ishtar Goddess of Love and War and Nanshe, patroness of prophecy and social justice.

Goals:
1-survive
2-be recognized as a divine being
3-start a family, ensure my children's power and safety

Plan:
Become a player in Babylon's high society. Slowly build a cult around myself as my powers grow. Ally with and/or marry the great king Hammurabi. Become high priestess. Get my own well-defended ziggurat (ziggurats are awesome.) When the time is right, for instance during the Sacred Marriage ritual, announce my identity as the goddess Sarpanitu, descended onto Earth to protect my beloved Mesopotamians. Consolidate power, outlive Hammurabi and grow my dinasty. Ensure hegemony against the Akkadians and those damnable Assyrians. Take over everything with my superpowered offspring. Expand the family's power more and more until we reign over the WORLD. Reach the present day, make everybody deathless, live happily ever after.
1/4

God damnit bartender, I can't afford to drink this one.

Give me another.

Actual build starts here

>1800 BC in Babylon
Perfect time to take over the burgeoning Babylonian kingdom. In a few years Hammurabi will inherit the throne and start his great projects followed by his very successful campaigns.
>Tall and imposing female in her prime. Statuesque and voluptuous at once. Exuding fecundity.
>1%er, Noble birth
Mental
>Genius 2
>Gift of Gab
Physical
>Impervious 1
>Regeneration 2
>Diet 2
>Reflexes & Reaction 2
For grace, balance and defence.
>Sanitary Convenience 2
>Beauty
Supernatural Gifts
>Flight 2
>Divination, Major
Useful for my people, further proof of my divinity and eventually perfect defence combined with my superhuman reflexes and reaction.
>Telepathy, Minor
Neat trick to make people think I'm omniscient. Useful if my underlings hide things from me. Eventually allows me to keep in touch with my descendants wherever they are.
>Blessed One, Major
Great boons to my people, in priority my children.
>Stormsage, Major
Queen of Heavens! Also love the long-term power on weather patterns. Indispensable if I remain in Mesopotamia.
>Shapeshifting, Major
This one is fantastic. Allows me to change my appearance on a whim, fun and useful for walking around incognito. More importantly I can use it as a natural, conscious birth control and to make pregnancies and births much easier and safer.

Item
>Book of Knowledge
Inestimable advantage to make an empire thrive.

I intend to have slightly more than hundred children. And countless descendants. They will be separated into three tiers: the Children, the Favored Children and the Most Favored.
The first are the most numerous, anyone who shares my blood. They are smart, can live more than 200 years and are more energetic than base mortals. I will use them as a ruling elite to manage my empire.
The second have more of the divine in them. They possess supernatural powers, great beauty, and they can live thousands of years. Those can hope to be escape death for good when I succeed in my quests. The Children can be uplifted to Favored if I deem them worthy or loveable enough. But there can never be more than 99 Favored at any given time. Their powers make them very powerful warriors and my personal guards come from their ranks.
The third group is the smallest, and the most divine. Only five can count themselves among the Most Favored. They are blessed with wings, stupendous regeneration powers and are ageless. Which makes them virtually immortal. In addition they each possess unique powers and roles.

They will all seek my favor and depend on me in multiple ways. Politically, supernaturally (I can give and take back Great Descendants and Companion status) and medically (I am the only Blessed One). I will be a loving and possessive mother, and my greatest fear will be the death of one of my sweetlings. No Wellspring of Harmony so I'm likely to go mad with grief and either give in to despair or lash out murderously. I want to accomplish my Quests to protect everyone I love from Death. This also gives all my descendants a common goal besides maintaining our privileges and expanding the empire.

Actual descendants & companions build starts here
Inheritable - All Descendants
>Extended Lifespan
>Genius, Limited
>Disease Resistance, Limited
>Endurance 0, Diet 0

Inheritable - Great Descendants
Activated only by me.
>Disease Resistance
>Extended Lifespan power 5
>Impervious 0, Strength & Speed 0, Reflexes & Reaction 0, Regeneration 0
>Beauty
>Sanitary Convenience 2
I imbue all my children with Great powers.

>5 Companion slots
All empty, to use later on my most favored Descendants.
>Flight 1
>Regeneration 2

Companion Specialties:
The Tank
>Strength & Speed 3
>Impervious 4
>Endurance 2
Being physically weak, so I need someone to bruteforce things for me. Bodyguard, destroyer, whatever.

The Water Deity
>Waterdancer Minor
>Born in the Water
Just because it sounds incredibly fun.

The Explorer
>Master of Motion Major
>Map Maker

The Joy-giver
>Wellspring of Harmony
>Artistic Prodigy

The Intellect
>Genius 2
>Economist
>Memory of the Ages 1

Quests
>Empress of Mankind
Can imbue telepathy and agelessness, all my surviving children can finally ascend to immortality
>An Empire Eternal
The family business.
Plus all other applicable quests for the unique rewards. No reason not to take them.

Drawback
>Shared World
>Betrayal
Both make things more interesting. And I need the points badly. I probably overspent as it is.
>Weak
>Tower of Babel

Phew that was long. And it probably didn't make any sense whatsoever, I spent so long on this I completely lost the thread. Oh well. Sorry.

I'm about half-way through the DLC, and then I'll start on my build for the main part. One of the nice things about being a NEET is that I can afford not to sleep when I don't want to.

>Shared World
same as the elf-fucking roman and angel?

It's magical realm 2.0 all over again.

I think it'd be hard to do multiplayer unless they don't bother with the expansion, because then everybody would have to agree on all the edits you're making and the whole world would swiftly become unrecognizable, so that loss of commonality will make things much more complicated in regards to collaborative play.

Or making it far more exciting depending on your perspective.

Here's my "A" build with double points, just to show how ridiculous this is.

300 points (after drawbacks)

>Bring along about 95 companions from various fictional and non-fictional sources. "Good guys" only.
240 100 Companions
>The following are purchased at double cost. This gets it for me, and for 99 Great Heroes, which means that ALL my companions will have ALL of these abilities as well.
228 Genius 2
222 Memory of the Ages 1
212 Wellspring of Harmony
202 Commander
192 Gift of Gab
184 Strength & Speed 1
168 Reflexes & Reaction 2
144 Impervious 3
140 Pain Control
124 Endurance 2
124 Super Senses 0
112 Temperature Tolerance 2
108 Iron Gut
98 Flight 2
94 Mage Eye

>All of the following are purchased by other companions (7 different ones) along with the ability to imbue magic. So, it will be imbued among ALL of us.
15 Major Divination
15 Major Spirit Singer
15 Major Master of Motion
15 Major Telepathy
15 Major Blessed One
7.5 Minor Stormsage
7.5 Minor Shapeshifting

>Items
2 Personal Omni-Wear, all companions
2 Personal Omni-Weapon, all companions

>Drawbacks
+15 The Slow Pace of History
+20 Shared World
+10 Supporting Cast
+15 Temporally Lost

>Quests
Sorcerer Supreme
ANY

>I'll hold this one in reserve and use it to join any Shared Worlds in which other anons try to go in and shit over with death gods.

(Now I'll look over the builds recently posted)

Made some updates.Taking Shared World drawback so I can join user in his Roman-Greek world. I'm using 20 new points to add polyglot since I probably need to learn more languages now, and to bump up all my physical traits up 1 so I'm tougher.

Sitmut-Nefert (Ancient Egyptian)
>Sit=daughter of
>Mut=mother Goddess
>Nefer=beautiful+t=name not just the word
>Sitmut-Nefert=Beautiful Daughter of the Mother Goddess

>user's World
>Mysterious Stranger
>Flight 1 (2)
>Polyglot (7)
>Strength & Speed 2 (15)
>Reflexes & Reaction 2 (23)
>Impervious 4 (39)
>Non-Reactor (41)
>Regeneration 3 (50)
>Endurance 2 (58)
>Super Senses 1 (75)
>Temperature Tolerance 2 (66)
>Diet 2 (71)
>Sanitary Convenience 2 (75)
>Iron Gut (76)
>Beauty (78)
>Bestmaster Major (87)
>Blessed One Major (97)
>Stormsage Major (107)
>Firedancer Major (117)
>Other 3 Elemental Schools (147)
>Enchanting Major (157)
>Master of Motion (167)
>Personal Omni-Weapon 2 (169)
>Pesonal Omni-Wear 1 (170)

Quests
>Sorceress Supreme
>The Empire Eternal
>Myth Maker

>invited to rule new world as a Goddess alongside a newly ascended God
>user is friendly but seems nervous about having equally powerful sorceress around
>he really likes Greek/Roman stuff, so I let him alone while he rules super awesome enlightened Greek-Roman empire
>meanwhile I fly over to America
>AZTECS BUILD YOUR NEW GODDESS BIGGEST PYRAMID OF ALL TIME OR I'LL MAKE IT RAIN FIRE!
>MAKE SACRIFICES TO YOUR NEW GODDESS EVERY MONTH OR I'LL SUMMON STORMS TO RUIN YOUR CROPS!
>BUILD YOUR NEW GODDESS A TEMPLE IN EVERY TOWN OR I'LL MAKE THE ANIMALS OF THE WILD TURN AGAINST YOU!
>IF YOU WANT YOUR NEW GODDESS TO HEAL YOUR SICK THEN BRING ME GIFTS AND TREASURES FIT FOR AN ENTIRE EMPIRE!
>when user is bored with Greek-Roman stuff, I head over to help him experiment with making a true utopia
>occasionally fly back to America to make sure my followers don't stop worshiping me while I'm away
>if they stopped, then punish them with ice storms across the land

>Sorceress Supreme
who would you teach?

THE WALL is now an Emperor. And a dwarf again.

Race: Dwarf
God: Bothos
Court Training: Intimidate, Listening
Martial Training: Fighter, Artificer, Alchemist
Fighter: Blocking Mastery, Juggernaut, Smithing, Reflexes
Artificer: Mage Armour, Portal Glove, Runescribing
Alchemist: Restoration Potions, Berserker's Draught, Potion Mixing
Unaffiliated: Limit Removal, Regeneration

Quests:
Vigilgarde: Reforged Steel
The Reach: Lunestier Academy
Issfror: The Issfror Civil War
The Green Hell: The Great Hunt
Wayfren: An Emperor's Mercy
Blackwood: Lumber Mills
Forgeholm: The Balrog
Greyhaven: Tunnel Crisis
Ignic Spire: Dragon's Helm
Dalazil's Keep: The Black Fellowship
Ravenwind: The Duke of Dreadrock
The Serpent Isles: Treaty of Love
Hrimgrund: Brynjolf the Pirate King
The Blighted Marsh: Trial by Combat

Companions:
Valeria Romula
Lauren Serphine
Sharp-Like-Sword
Zylkira
Xejis

Bodyguards:
The Breakbones Knight
Loyal Family Pet

Marriage: Queen Softris

What the hell is that?
No, like a boy with masculine breasts and a masculine vagina, and he makes you call him "her" at home. He also claims to be a girl, but obviously he's not or he wouldn't be in this cyoa.

I approve of your love of reverse traps.

Going old school with the divinity, I see. Well, certainly fits.

First, I love the detail and thought you've put into this, and the way you've tied it into actual history. I'm going to be saving this one for sure.

It makes great sense, and I adore the detail you put into having different "tiers" among your descendents. You utilized the system very well. I especially love having "specializations" among your 5 most favored.

I'm not sure if the points add up either, and I'm not concerned enough to check. I really like the theme, and I hope you enjoyed doing it.

Sounds good!

The Shared World drawback specifies that the original creator of the world is the only one who gets to use the DLC. If you join someone else's world, you abide by their world decisions. Of course, nothing prevents you from convincing them (out of character) to alter something.

Oh my god, Angel you did something different! I am so proud of you.

Angel technically the drawback section says that if you get more than 150 points, those extra points can only be spent on companions, items, or pocket dimension. So, only your Omni-Weapon and Omni-Wear qualify. Essentially no (valid) build can spend more than 150 on powers for yourself.

So, you could spend those extra points on some of those things, or you could get rid of one of the other drawbacks you too before.

Thanks! They're amazing, and not used enough in waifu cyoas.

Wait. So... Who's the father of all those kids?

Given that she's immortal, probably more than one person. Though technically possible with an eternally youthful body, it would be quite difficult to bear 100 children from the same mortal man.

Tell that to Genghis Khan.

New scary Angel scares me from taking a shared world. If she could ekeep away from Britanny (and all the outltying islands) I'd be fine sharing with her.

Alternate History CYOA

The Isles Independant (6.500 BC, UK): The rising sea levels have finally completed cutting off the isles of Great Britain from the0 mainland, though the seas are still rising.
\One Percenter -1
Mental
\Genius 3 -10
.|Memory of the Ages -7
.|Ployglot -5
.|Gift of Gab -5
..\SEPField -5
Physical
\Strength & Speed 0
.|Reflexes & Reaction 0
.|Impervious 0
.|Pain Control -2
.|Non Reactor -2
.|Regeneration 0
.|Endurance 0
.|Senses 0
.|TemperatureTolerance 0
.|Sanitary 0
..\Iron Gut -2
Companions
\One -2 (Skye)
..\One Percenter -1
Mental
..\Genius 3 -10
...|Memory of the Ages -7
...|Ployglot -5
...|Gift of Gab -5
....\SEPField -5
Physical
..\Strength & Speed 0
...|Reflexes & Reaction 0
...|Impervious 0
...|Regeneration 0
...|Endurance 0
...|Senses 0
...|TempTolerance 0
...|Sanitary 0
....\Iron Gut -2
Books
\Wanderers Journal -5
..\Book of Knowledge -5
Pocket Dimension -10
\Home Luxury Pack -14
.,\(More Space 2)
.|Flexable Entrance -3 (One in Rome and many at home.)
.|Chrono Computer -10
..\|Luxury Package -5
Disads
\Supporting Cast +10
..\Region Locked +10
(How do I get two points?)

World of Myth and Wonder
\Light World (+10 Balance)
Form the Earth
Verdant Earth ~0
Enchant the Earth
\Caverns ~0
..\Fungus +1
.|Arcanum Discors -2
.|The Living Forest -4
.|Clever Beasts -1
..\Reality is Perception +6
Populate the Earth
\Friendly Sylvans +3
..\CentauricTribes +4
....\(Deer-Sylvan)

Uh, you do understand the difference between fathering 100 children as a man, and bearing 100 children as a woman, right?

(That's SMAX's Skye. Because I want to protect the island from the christians.)

Immortality means she has the time to do it.

(OUCHIES! Take regen and fluff it as a self repairing vajayjay.)

>(That's SMAX's Skye. Because I want to protect the island from the christians.)
As in Deirdre Skye? Woah, that takes me back (in a good way). What does she, in particular, have to do with Christians, though?

Other user gets to have his fun in the old world. I'm going to have my fun in the new world!

Thanks! Can't wait!

I'll teach the new Priestesses of my following Minor Blessed one so they can heal the sick and Minor Stormsage so they can make better weather for farming. I might even teach the High Priestesses Minor Beastmaster so they can talk with animals. They'll take care of my temples and keep the people in line since I can't be everywhere at once.

Uhm, thanks I guess. Do you like it?

Oops! I'll have to update again next time. Physical traits will be same as before. They didn't really need bumped up. I might just get enchanting minor instead of major so I can still have polyglot though.

Don't be scared! I'm leaving other user's Greek-Roman empire alone unless he asks for help with something.

Oh, for sure! I was saying that it wouldn't be possible within a mortal lifetime, and therefore would have to include at least two separate mortal fathers; likely more than that. It's definitely possible. It's only the conscious birth control she mentioned in her build that will prevent it from being more than 100.

I have an idea for a neutral version of the Sins and Virtues cyoas. Can I make it though or shouldn't I mess with other people's cyoa settings?

A woman can give birth every 9 months and a man's fertility can degrade over time, however if that man is able to maintain a high level of health and fitness as well as a active libido, it is possible for the man to produce fertile sperm close to his 100s.

So yes a man can sire 100 kids from a immortal and eternally young woman in his lifetime.

Monotheists can go to fucking hell. The wiki for the book of invasions squates the father of Eire with Noah. Because those retards have to shove their turgid mythology up everybody's face.

Fucking monotheists. I hate 'em.

She was red haired, green eyed and a daughter of Celtica. (Scotland, but same different back then. Tribes probably had barely formed, let alone split.)

Is this man fucking straight out of the womb? Use your head m8.

>So yes a man can sire 100 kids from a immortal and eternally young woman in his lifetime.
Possible, yes. Unlikely.

It's also a bad idea for inbreeding reasons. SarpanituAnon gives the impression that she wants her bloodline to spread. That is best done by having children with many different fathers to ensure genetic diversity.

With modern tech she could literally have billions of children from a single mortal man, postpartum that is, if she harvest his sperm cells a few times.

Um why not, if they want to.
I think anyone making a new build can attach themselves to my world if they want. I have no veto power.

Thank you! I did enjoy thinking it up but the actual write-down was pretty hard. I'm not a native speaker and I'm not accustomed to making builds. I'm glad at least one person read it and understood it. :)

For the first few decades, probably Hammurabi and other such powerful men. Once I've established myself as a goddess, anyone I fancy who seems to have good genes.

I do have regen, and I have Major Shapeshifting which I intend to use for magical child births.

You realise a year has 12 months right, senpai?

Hey man, I'm no friend of monotheism. Or religion in general. I was just confused because you said:

>That's SMAX's Skye. Because I want to protect the island from the christians
Implying by language that you were choosing Skye *because* you wanted to protect the island from Christians. As if she had some special ability to help you do that.

But I understand now that's not what you meant.

Do humanity a favour and breed out small penises while you're at it. Waste of human life those are.

This gentlemen right here has Supreme taste.

Demon girls are where it's at.

Assuming he starts at 18, he has 82 years to fuck. Assuming she gets pregnant as soon as she gives birth, that's one pregnancy every 9 months. 82 years*12 months/year = 984 months. 984 months / 9 months per pregnancy = 109.33 pregnancies, rounded up to 110 because the guy doesn't need to live past the fucking bit.

She has such a tiny head! :(

>I think anyone making a new build can attach themselves to my world if they want. I have no veto power.
If you go to RomanAnon's world, then technically others would be joining his world, not yours, but I understand what you mean.

>I'm not a native speaker and I'm not accustomed to making builds.
This makes it doubly impressive.

>Major Shapeshifting which I intend to use for magical child births
That's some good thinking! Never would have occurred to me, but yeah, that will make the process tremendously easier.

being honest, the lack of restriction on immortality from the start kind of makes me flaccid from the get go. I get to thinking about how I'd HAVE to include folks I know, then start wondering why a CYOA is making me think of real life people I'd begrudgingly immortalize... why not just leave it at the tragic 'you'll watch everyone you love die' and leave it at that?

your offspring are genius beautiful and live really long, also theyre also fresh and dont ever go to the toilet
theyre surrounded by uglyass shortlived dumb people from the past who shit and piss all the timee
my point is youre gonna have a LOT of incest like all incest all the time
i mean am i wrong? its definitely going to happen especially as time goes on and lots of ppl have magic blood

>you gotta be a dirty little slut user~

I did the math, assuming a pregnancy leads to the birth of one child and the woman is constantly in gestation, it will take the man 75 years to sire 100 kids.

In many cultures across the world, 13 is the customary age where boys become adults and probably the earliest age where a male can father a child, in extreme cases it might be even earlier but that's probably due to unsually environmental factors and hormonal imbalances.

So if a man becomes a father at the of 13, and constantly has sex and impregnates his immortal eternally youthful wife for the next 75 years, he'll be the father of a 100 kids when he's 88.

>you gotta be a dirty little slut user~
To each their own, but I would think it obvious that immortality alters the standards of what a "slut" is. I mean, if you have a kid by a different father every 25 years, does that make you a slut? I would argue the answer is transparently "no", but to each their own.

Also, I'm self-aware to know that if this CYOA were a real thing to me I'd be sleeping around every which way constantly. Disease immunity FTW.

She becomes even more appealing when you read about what she does for her man.

This is exactly why shapeshifted myself multiple wombs. Angel needs to up her game. Ain't no one got that much time to spare.

This wasn't SarpanituAnon btw.

I don't see it. Maybe it's cause her tits/hips are so large

>I would think it obvious
You would be wrong. You're projecting your standards on others now.

Our modern standards of beauty would be way too high though. I think most people would seem unattractive like said so colourfully.

Not really.

Little different to a SanFran style chinese clan structure. Keep track of the name and your golden.

(Also this sounds like 'the family' mentioned in Queen of the Damned'. Props for that.)

Could someone repost magical realm? I couldn't make my build before the thread died.

Granted the 'long lived beautiful people' are going to be spreading their seed like crazy. Keep in mind the current ,middle eastern populations are all mixed with arab.

More likely the original Assyrian populations are White Syrians. Also the greeks and original egyptians were considered fair.

So really look to some very old artwork and judge for yourself. It's possible they also fuck whomever they want knowing only the 'beautiful people' are people they cannot breed with.

But yes, incest will happen. (Oh user-senpai! Can we have a inheritable incest immunity that 'randomizes' our genes in reproductive cells? Make it every inheritable for royal families.)

Area Increase 4
Portals
Protection
Population Increase 2
Pretty Population
Attitude Adjustment
Culture and Customs
Population Demoggraphics
Extrahuman Population
Metahuman Population
Technology Upgrade 1
Metropole
Aesthetics
Sanitation
Secure
Healthy
Transit
Electricity
Libraries
Industrial
Music Affinity
Gaming Affinity
Animation Affinity
Art Affinity
Hobby Affinity
Food Affinity
Festival Affinity
Landscape Adjestment
Rich
Fauna & Flora 2
Dungeons 1
Theme
Immortality 2
Shape Shift 1
Tongues
Memory
Friends
Waifu 1
Rivalry

>all the psionics have cool-sounding special moves
>they're just normal things one can do with psionics
>psionics just want to look cool, so they gave normal moves special names

>fa/tg/uy ascends to God hood
>he actually thinks it's a good idea to raise a sociopathic ca/tg/irl to God hood with him
>fa/tg/uy works to steer the Greeks down a path that will allow them to continue to grow and prosper out of the Classical era, and raise humanity to new heights of development and enlightenment much quicker
>ca/tg/irl lives opulent lifestyle in a temple atop a pyramid built on the bones of 10,000 slave labourers, from which she terrorizes two continents into worshipping her and presenting her with human sacrifices simply to restrain her wrath
And Angel got mad when someone called her a terrible person.

M8.

>ca/tg/irl lives opulent lifestyle in a temple atop a pyramid built on the bones of 10,000 slave labourers, from which she terrorizes two continents into worshipping her and presenting her with human sacrifices simply to restrain her wrath

So a normal goddess, then?

> Psykers don't name their moves
> Psykers just tear people multiple assholes.
> Wizards constantly mix names for thier spells
> Wizards too baked to remember anything for more then five minutes.

Makes sense when you think about it.

the babylon one doesn't seem so bad
no mention of mass murders that i could see
some weird psychosexual issues sure and a healthy dose of autistic megalomania but hey this is Veeky Forums

sounds like my local goddess to me honestly...long may she reign...fuckin' bitch

So jealous~

B

reserved