HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This whole thing is actually an adoption curve. BTC is a new technology not a stock.There won't be a crash, it will just stabilize after everyone has adopted. It's like people using the internet.

Except nobody uses it for anything.

Sure looking that way isn't it. We'll know the direction by the end of the year

this.

False.

I've made really good money setting up bitpay for local restaurants. It's easy as fuck, look in to it.

Are you joking? they use it for making money. It's like buying gold

well no one really used blu-rays anymore but everyone and their mothers bought one a couple of years ago

except buying real estate
except trading with any other securities soon
except the massive informal economy

think about this: Only 40% of the British Columbian, Brazilian and Indian economies is measured by GDP. 60% of their economies are invisible. Now how does one facilitate that?

If you can buy luxury cars, mansions and land, securities and travel using BTC, why wouldn't those massive untapped invisible economies place increasing demands on crypto, especially BTC?

>there is not going into be a crash
Man, it's like you have never seen a moon mission before, we all know how it ends.

laggards are going to get fucked so hard

I don't buy P&D shitcoins

some exta info pls

>pay "$8" worth of BTC & $20 transfer fee to buy a hamburger with BTC
>takes 12+ hours for payment to go through, BTC price drops, restaurant gets "$7.50" and has to pay $20 to cash out
Sure, faggot.

you mean people paid you to download an app and put their info in? Wow

bitcoin is digital gold breh

Bitcoin is the reserve currency. Smaller alt-coins will be used for transactions like holy guacamle get a grip you retard die now

it's not being used though.

once it stabilises people will start to sell. The money will run out.

>We're in the middle of Early Majority

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>but but but muh coffee

>Implying btc is not a p&d shitcoin at this moment

Someone send me 0.0003 please! I’m that much short on an order for overstock. I’m trying to buy a cat tree for my little friend. Help my cat!

1QLYNdoLf7PVdgHo3CGH5YH1YvM6HN
BCoM

You could even say it's a new

P A R A D I G M
A
R
A
D
I
G
M

I fucking hope not

when was the dump? The dips get smaller and smaller with ATh every day. This is not a P&D chart

Yes I realized this a while ago and started plotting my own adoption bell curve with events on different points.
Bitcoin’s price movement does not actually represent earnings, value etc, it represents adoption of the technology. The currency is the tech itself.

Adoption as a store of value.
Hodldoption.
Merchant adoption is actually going backwards.

Still waiting for that dip, boy? lmao

And why will it be the reserve?

Once bitcoin stabalizes and people can no longer make crazy money off it, it will collapse
Bitcoin has no value other than being a way for people to make money. It WILL crash once people realize its stabalized and doesnt have a crazy gambaling and quick money appeal
Once it no longer is going up in value like crazy people will want to trade it out for real better currencies, usd or alts, causing it to plummet in value
You have been warned

Gold is used for jewelry, dental and medicinal products, as well as technological and architectural products. Bitcoin can do literally NONE of that. It isn't even digital gold because the Tether scheme has proven that it IS IN FACT INFLATIONARY - just through the backdoor.

Look, I hold BTC, but this is a certified shitcoin. Its just a fact.

Let me guess, you pay at the beginning of the meal.

BTC isn't going to be "adopted" because it's a shitcoin and once people understand this it's going to crash magnificently. Might hit 100k before that, I'm not a fortune teller and you should never underestimate dumb money.

I don't know how anyone can unironically say it's an adoption curve when LITERALLY the only argument people have for the current price of BTC is "muh store of value".

Wtf did he really say that?

why not donatin, donatin is good
1LLEyUH4PRY5La2GbJ9uoip6qcddG2NGgZ

how many sats did you lose in 24 hours?

>it will just stabilize after everyone has adopted
Adopted it for what? Its speed and scalability make it practically useless as a currency. It takes hours and hours to confirm, and we're pushing 100k unconfirmed transactions right now. On top of that, it can't handle the volume of a medium-sized walmart.

And it's garbage as a "store of value" because you have to pay 8% fees just to move that value around or withdraw.

Bubblecoin is only good for buying and selling tulips. That's it.

Im a nocoiner and I still hope to see this thing going against all that is possible

Imagine this being 100k or so soon

>how many sats did you lose in 24 hours?
>I'm making money therefore BTC isn't a shitcoin

Being dumb is sometimes profitable. It doesn't change the fact that BTC is a shitcoin, and your only argument against this is "I'm making money".

You're one of the good ones.
Just put a little in everyday bud.

GIVE ME MONEY AND I'LL POST TITS AND VAGOO

1K9EsvzUGSNpUWfYqhLqrfaVRLA6n55yjH