pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw
youtube.com/watch?v=nAGPAb4obs8
pcgamer.com/heres-whats-happening-inside-fallout-3s-metro-train/
reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/3e0svq/this_was_how_the_train_in_broken_steel_was/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was quick. Jumpers! When was the last time you defeated someone in an unusual manner?

youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

Every time really, nobody ever sees swordspam from space.

I threw a fox at them. Laughs were had

Little did they know she was Level 100 werefox.

So are there any perks that let me eschew material components from spells or maybe substitute them with other things?

I was thinking of using plug n play from neo heisei but I do not know if it works on magic.

One time I wanted to, but it's actually really hard to send a bunch of Death Knights to someone by mail.

Especially when people won't stop using the mailboxes as strip clubs. Glad I didn't take that Drawback, or it would have ended even worse.

To cap of that discussion about ensoul last thread; if it's a spell, or magical ability, everything involved in the casting of the spell should be payed for as a matter of course.

The assumption was on the basis that the magical power for the spell was payed for somehow, in some way that exp or anything else was exempt from, without anything to support it.

Wish is a free cast, with a limit on how many times it can be used a day, likely only one.

EX Knight of Honor is amazing, enemies get pretty scared when they realize I can make just about anything an A-B Rank Noble Phantasm by holding it.

With a chair I can finally imitate Rustlemania, or you know just give them a good old ass whooping. Pic related

Young Justice has one that lets you use different things. I don't know of one that lets you forgo them entirely.

Not many things that cannot be solved with a thumb war

Storm Hawks has a universally applicable power perk. Conjoined Conjures can just merge component-less magic systems with component-dependent magic to get rid of the dependency.

Is there any magic in jumpchain outside of MtA and Traveler's Gate that are dependent on an external source of power to work and have consequences inherent to them because of that?

Maybe lovecraft? Some of the final fantasies too I think.

I love to use Item Crash to obliterate enemies with stupid things.

I think there is a rule in d&d that allows you to use gold in place of any component including xp costs.

I once defeated a space god using Lighthawk Wings, a portal network that fired lasers from different angles and times, an Exterminatus bomb, a Green Lantern ring and a box of pizza.

>Alexander built his empire within ten years
>there are perks that make you his tactical/charismatic/leadership equal
>there are perks that make you better than him
>even in relatively safe Jumps

I don't know how to feel. I should feel great, but is it really worth it to outshine your heroes until you don't have any left?

Do zombies count as people? Because I kinda ended the zombie plagues in Red Dead Redemption by hijacking them into mining teams and quarry gangs to unearth valuable minerals while paying off men to manage them using necromantic cattle prods. Being an actual angel helps convincing a bunch of Texans that your control over the dead isn't blasphemous.

In short, I defeated the zombie menace using the Industrial Revolution and capitalism.

Erm, lots? Warlocks from Warcraft, Umbra witches (partly, it's apparently part demon sponsor and part innate spirit energy), Bartimaeus Trilogy's and I remember someone said Avacyn from Innstrad powers all her followers' magic.

There are also perks to be manipulative and perks to make you basically invisible to the world, why not see if you can create someone even greater than him by nudging society with carefully placed words?

>Get Alchemy from FMA
>Free spells

But I think that was up to the DM, not actually part of the game but a proposal for a house rule.
I sometimes convince my enemies that theu were just an aspect of myself and that all their lives were nothing but fake memories that I created so they could fit better into society and play their roles.

Stacking charisma perks is fun.

YOU PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

That reminds me a lot of Deadlands.

It is the main reason I can't decide between that and Item Creation EX.

One is versatile, the other lets me do all kinds of bullshit, depending on area of focus

7/10

Have you considered hummus, though? No one, no one, expects to be mauled by a fistfull of angry sentient hummus.

Some heroes you just can't outshine no matter how hard you try.

>talk of heroes
>post worst hero

Fuck off.

Wait, that was Santana's regime? That's not even that impressive.

As a person who survived an angry hummus attack I can confirm this.

routine*

Exactly he does not earn his power he literally just wakes up and can destroy the universe with 1 punch. Or two if you believe the author. Because he has to turn around to punch behind him.

I didn't say he was a good hero, just that you can't outshine him.

Unfortunately, no. The only way to give your companions Spiral Energy is by either importing them or putting them through the endgame scenario.

Of course it's not that impressive. It wasn't the training making him that powerful.

To be fair, very few heroes really EARN their power.

Most just kind of wind up with it, then try to be better people. I mean hell, it's not like Superman earned being born kryptonian, or Batman earned his oodles of money, or tony stark being born with the brain of a fucking god for no fucking reason, or any number of heroes that didn't work at shit to get most of their fun stuff.

I present someone that worked for their ability, and even then, would still get mercilessly stomped by half of DC's roster.

Huh, I always assumed you could... Not that I really remember giving any companions access to it. Or anyone else for that matter...

Why not?

Oh you can outshine him. He isn't super smart just invite him to a mystcraft world then burn the book.

>Batman earned his oodles of money, or tony stark being born with the brain
Batman trained his ass off and does every day, ironman at least built his weapons and is a good businessman. Both earned their title of heroes.

You don't need to be worse then someone at something to think of them as your hero. Sometimes the reason someone is your hero isn't because of their power or skill, it's because of what they think, how they lived and what they represent.

Alright. Can you still give it to someone you pick up as a companion while you're still in their native jump?

>just that you can't outshine him.

Actually that's fairly easy to do.
Just stop the monsters BEFORE they destroy over half the city instead of dragging the fight out just because you're looking for a challenge and apparently you've never heard of Dark Souls or SNES Ninja Gaiden.

That's just murdering him. Doesn't help with outshining, unless you count tricking someone into walking into a deathtrap as "outshining" somehow.

>outshine him
>lure him to somewhere isolated and murder him

I'm getting the impression you're somewhat crap at this whole "hero" business"

Well, can you make your companion an X-Men Movies horseman while still in their native jump?

The killer of a hero is always more famous than the hero himself.

There's a certain contingent of Jumpers who just wants to destroy anything that shines brighter than they do so they'll be the shiniest thing out there, even if it makes the whole multiverse dim and dark.

Everyone knows Superman. A lot of people know Doomsday, but he's not universal.

Not really. Most of the time they're a footnote, or at best an equal part of the end of the hero's tale.

Doomsday did not actually kill him. He lived.

What the hell guys? I thought we were supposed to get into fights about who has the worst waifu.
Not get philosophical.

What's a good 'non-aligned' liquid to be made of for Darkstalkers Blood Magic?

In infamous jump, if I am Video Conduit can I also drain holograms and do they have more powers/recharge faster than screens unfuck up themselves?

I want to go to Japan and drink Hatsune Miku during her concert.

Also if we go through endgame of first part of Gurren Lagann, what's the biggest mecha you can take over/power up with spiral energy

Well, look at Lex Luthor as well. He's someone who will always be Superman's Enemy. Even when he kills Superman, all he'll be is "the guy who killed Superman." He could have been the man who cured cancer, or spread is through space, or revolutionized the world in so many other ways, but he chose to be a shadow instead of casting his own light.

Ectoplasm.

Aka snot.

But user, we've already established all waifus are shit.

We have nothing left but philosophical shit.

He's basically a Mysterious Being whose power manifested as "the ability to defeat bad guys with just one punch".

That's not impressive at all, though.
That's like... on par with drowning a puppy.

Yeah, but trying sure is fun!
I kept building robots to fight him. Tougher and better robots! Collecting data with each defeat and using it to fuel my next project! I made some AMAZING robots! INCREDIBLE, PLANET BUSTING ROBOTS!

... they all failed, of course.
I just... I just wanted to give him a challenge, like he always wanted.

I'm sad to say that at the end of ten years, he didn't find a diabolical mastermind, or a final boss.
He just found a girl crying, because she couldn't give him the thing he wanted most. We walked together, out of the hideout.
"I did it for you."

You don't understand and you miss the point spectacularly: You're not a hero. You're a petty murderer.

You mean Cytoplasm/Cytosol?

I think that most Jumpers would feel disappointed once they meet their heroes while Jumping.

>Santana
Worst Pillar Man.

I think most Jumpers would feel extreme ennui after Jumping too long even if they never did meet their heroes. What do you do when there's nothing left to strive for?

More of less experienced.

Elemental modes, I think, require both usage of regular mask on pillarmen and experience. Santana had less experience, only being alive for 1/10th of Esidisi's and Kars's life

Sure.

It just seems like a cheap way to get around the companion import. Not that I really care. Maybe I'll think about it some more and change my mind later on.

Yes, but it goes away after the jump ends.

But that's different, ans explicitly noted to work that way in the jump.

And I'm not just going to assume every Jumpmaker makes the same ruling about things that I've made about tangentially related things.

>what's the biggest mecha you can take over/power up with spiral energy
Literally bigger than the observable universe, I'd you have enough willpower.

More like there's a certain class of PERSON who'd burn the whole world to ash just so they could lord over the cinders. That fault you describe certainly isn't limited to Jumpers.

It is, however, part of why I became the enemy of evolution in the first place. Back when I still had an ounce of human hubris holding me back, I used to think being God was being able to do anything you wanted to anyone without consequence. I was wrong. Being God means being the reason why anyone does anything, at all.

I never saw myself as "the star" anyway. I just go to places and did things I felt had to be done. Frankly I'm more than happy to let my companions shine brighter than I, makes them happy and lets me work with fewer distractions.

There's still hope out there

Post-Spark you can always take him to visit Goku. He might have a limit, it's just beyond everything and everyone in his setting; in the manga he considered being punched to the moon to be a sign the fight actually started to seem like a fight

Also-this is only from the webcomic so far and OPM isn't exactly DEEPEST LORE but-according to one scientist guy's speculation Saitama's transformation isn't exactly the same thing as a Mysterious Being's transformation. He's a human who broke his "Limiter", a natural cap on human stats. Garou almost broke his limiter during his fight with Saitama (he started feeling inexplicably stronger during the initial battle) but he...ran out of fumes and became the huge demon thing instead after getting punched into the sky. Since he didn't permanently become a Mysterious Being unlike every other MB shown so far, the implication seems to be Saitama's power is something else

Alright, wasn't trying to dodge the companion import, just wanted to know if I could give it to companions I pick up after Gurren Lagann.

Sure, but Santana was as old as Whammu, who was on ground with Esidisi. Those two were the babies Esidis and Kars spared in their genocide. I think they didn't let him use the mask though, so that might be part of why he wasn't as strong. Could be various reasons for that, they wanted a butt monkey in their group, they didn't like him personally, or they didn't want him to become strong enough to be a threat when they left him behind in Mexico while they went to look for the stone.

Get anti-boredom perks.

There was a perk that allowed you to always enjoy doing stuff like if you were a child, but I can't remember where it was or the name of it.

No. I don't mean the end of anime levels of spiral power. I mean "Battle against Lord Genome" levels of spiral power.

I know Simon destroyed a wall, took over Dai Gurren(not sure about powering it on his own)
So what's the limit

You get a new universe to explore every 10 years. New people to meet. New things to learn. If you're ever feeling bored it's your own fault.
Heart of a Child from Narnia probably.

I did get the impression he was basically their Raditz.

Though to be fair Whammu was specifically pointed out as being a combat genius apparently. I'm not sure how the benefit of focusing yourself by gouging out your own eyes is supposed to outweigh the sensory impairment and physical trauma, but then I'm not an ancient fabulous aztec god of fitness.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

>I want to drink Hatsune Miku.
Lewd

Considering the implications of Lordgenome's army getting depowered after his death? I would say that mountain-sized mech Simon flew over to get to him is one potential possibility.

Oh. My bad, I'm stupid. I read "endgame" and my reading comprehension shut off.

Yeah, I'm not sure. It's been a while since I watched it.

Waamu was implied to be a prodigy and it's odd that he wouldn't use the mask considering his Mexico pillar had SHITTON of them.

I think he just didn't train enough. Like when we see other mask vampires but only Dio's abilities are on the freeze, hybridizing and spores levels.

I mean, original pillarmen who Kars slaughtered that didn't use mask used spears to fight. Spears. Santana was way stronger than that

Go away Thomas, don't you have some Elder Scrolls mods to be invading?

>That Spoiler
You did your best and you never gave up until the very end. You should be proud of that.

And that's very sad and slightly horrifying. But mostly sad.

If I have genetic perks can I copy me and my companions mutant abilities onto others?

You can certainly try.

No guarantee it won't somehow go horribly wrong, but hey.

Wait, doesn't that let people sidestep buying more than one power, since companions are way cheaper?

That's why you stack genetic perks like Jurassic park and keep a back up of your pre modified DNA

You could always buy more powers but buying more than one omega power was a bad idea

Remember that this is how Bethesda makes trains.

Huh.

Jumpers, where/how do you usually explain your following estates manifesting in a jump? Such as Darkest estate, lands from Age of Ice(? I think those follow), Orochi Warriors village? Specifically the ones that remember all changes made?

I renamed the Darkest Estate Halona and...if it DOES keep all changes made to it, It's gotten really retardedly neat. Heaven's Lost Property tech manufactured and developed allowing for perfect angelic waifus guarding and attending to the village's medical needs, 300 years in Dragonlance due to scenarios and thus having the benefit of being under the control of a number of level 15+ casters who have more than likely allowed various adventurer-type NPCs to move in as well as a colorful variety of species, EVO perks and the crystal womb mean that we basically have the equivalent of the shmoo as an agricultural herd animal, and then I unleashed the Callipol virus into the water...

Do you ladies and gentlemen have a Shining City on a Hill, on that topic?

what

>EX Knight of Honor
Where did you get that ability?
I cannot find it in the Servant Supplement.

Maybe, but:

That's actually a canon thing that happens. Granted, it happened to Dudepeel in Wolverine Origins, so I'd like to forget it, but it did happen.

I don't really think I have the right to tell people they can't do genetics stuff with genetics perks.

Even if I did, there's still stuff like Sacrificial Bestowment.

The train in Fallout 3 is an NPC running bellow the map with a train hat.

Yes, this is real.

why

pics or it didn't happen

No way that shit is real, no fucking way

>yfw waveform matter is real
youtube.com/watch?v=nAGPAb4obs8
It feels really weird to know it's something that actually exists looking at how different depictions of it in fiction are.

pcgamer.com/heres-whats-happening-inside-fallout-3s-metro-train/
It's actually even weirder.

>pcgamer.com/heres-whats-happening-inside-fallout-3s-metro-train/
>reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/3e0svq/this_was_how_the_train_in_broken_steel_was/

Isn't that how everyone makes trains? I mean, of course you give you train-hat slaves superspeed if you want to go fast, but otherwise it seems pretty standard.

Next you're going to start saying people use "electrickery" instead of magic for all their tech.

Reality Marble questions:

What happens to stuff you did in the Marble when you end the effect? Does revert to normal, stay, or does it depend on the specific marble?

Can you buy a Reality Marble and make it a Marble Phantasm instead?

What happens if you have more than one, can you stack/merge them normally?

Could I make something like the World Breaker's Hand (from Nobilis) as a Reality Marble?

I am a goddess and I have manifested my realm into reality as part of the salvation of mankind.

I have the flying city of Undrentide from Neverwinter Nights, souped up with more magic, more tech and more magitech.
Any other buildings i get i generally place there if possible.

I don't bother explaining where it comes from if i call it out. I'm a wizard, so a wizard did it.

Changes you make to the inner landscape? I'd say it resets each time unless you're doing some soul experiments, rather then just altering it while it's summoned.

Those two are very different things in many ways and the answer is pretty definitely going to be a no.

Think this has come up in the past, answers have been that you can have more then one if they focus on different things and if you stack the same one that one gets a lot stronger.

No idea, if it's from Nobilis it's probably way too strong though.

>I don't really think I have the right to tell people they can't do genetics stuff with genetics perks.
Yay. Nothing is as unfun as "You that stuff that happens in the setting? Well it still happens, but you can't use it. Because reasons. No all those decades you spent training stuff that would be applicable to this specific situation does not apply. Also you wasted your CP on those perks."