Slaanesh gets fucked over all the time

Slaanesh gets fucked over all the time.

Khorne's blood thirsters and berserkers get shit on by flavour of the month powerful character.

Even tzeentch faces defeat from time to time.

But when has the fat fuck nurgle ever lost significantly. He always seems to win

That's the point.

Slaanesh is the the weak but rising god. Thus it gets it's head kicked in now and then.
Khorne is the powerful and consistent one. Thus lots of victories, and having the best portfolio for actual combat doesn't help.
Tzeentch is weird enough that you're never sure if he actually lost or if he intended a loss here for a greater sin elsewhere.
And Nurgle is the unrelenting. He just never stops. Weak at first, but snowballing as epidemics do. Repulse one strain, he modifies and sends another, this time making you bleed from one more orifice than before.

The question is, of all the possible options, why would anyone want nurgle to lose? He seems like a pretty nice bloke, compared to the alternatives.

Papa nurgle just wants to love us all the same

No thanks, I like my body not rotting right know.

But user, you're body is already rotting.

Second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, year by year, you are slowly but steadily marching to your own death. You will never know when your time comes, but it will come.

As you grow older your cells die and are replaced, but still they rot. You may wash yourself of your stench and fall under the illusion of cleanliness, of healthiness, but still you rot.

Ever shall you rot, until you finally die and your flesh and bone become one with the very dirt that all life once came from.

> Slaanesh gets fucked
Seems about right yea

It all makes sense now

Of course Slaanesh gets fucked over. Slaanesh is all about getting fucked.

>"Nurgle is benevolent!" meme

Nurgle is an abusive, jealous patron who treats his servants like property, and if they deviate from their assigned role they face an unknowable wrath. He basically keeps another god locked away in his house and begs her to love him, and beats her and poisons her when she doesn't reciprocate (like Persephone or the girl from Misery).

Like all things Nurgle, his love is toxic to the core.

>Implying anything you said is bad

It just means he really, really wants to love you and he knows what is best. How delightfully paternalistic. Nurgle ensured everyone has a purpose by assigning them a role. Nurgle is willing to use corrective force when people are doing something which is not good for them.

Nurgle for President of the Materium 41,001!

Go away Tzeentch

I'm not really a big fan of becoming a walking bloated, rotten corpse covered in boils

>But when has the fat fuck nurgle ever lost significantly. He always seems to win
All the time.

Simply by the fact that his diseases get cured or eradicated and people live on, as with Isha whispering cures to the Eldar.

To be honest this is all a fasle dichtomy.

KHORNE would hate it if he won all the time and forever. If he defeated everyone, there would be no one to fight.

SLAANESH would find it utterly boring if everyone fell to him. No more opportunities for new flesh, new victims to torment, new personalities to twist, just the same billions of souls. Nothing new to eat!

TZEENTCH obviously would be very dissapointed and bored if all his plans succeeded 100% of the time, and there are no more plans once the final plan succeeds.

NURGLE would have no one to infect or plague if everyone died.

If they win they lose, and if they lose they win.

>Implying I was saying Nurgle is benevolent.
>Implying I what I said was anything but a long winded way of saying "You're going to die eventually and you stink anyways."
>Implying I don't agree with you.

user, stop trying so hard. You make it too easy for us to heckle you sometimes.

I guess. I just have a Nurgle-heavy playgroup, and they keep circle jerking how "bro-tier" and "cool" Nurgle is, "because he cares." They can't wrap their heads around the fact that he's evil as fuck.

british are ugly and sick all the time, so they make nurgle unbeatable. It is like the big dickthing for americans.

Pretty sure Hades was actually really fucking nice to Persephone he just wouldn't let her leave.

>and beats her

That's never said anywhere, stop projecting bro

Hades was, in general, a pretty swell dude compared to the other gods of the pantheon (Though that's not very hard)
Only person better than him was Hestia

I've seen you post that exact same response before (the "No, Nurgle is an asshole!!!!" part). Stop getting so riled up about an imaginary plague god. Seriously, it can't be good for your health (unlike based Papa Nurgle).

I always interpreted as a "kidnapping".
You know, the old tradition of a man "kidnapping" the woman he loves from a rival village and before she can be taken back by her upset family; oh no, we were already married.

It is pretty stupid to Kidnap someone who can just slit your throat in your sleep, but it is slightly different for immortals.

Genzoshit please go!

>Slaanesh is the the weak but rising god. Thus it gets it's head kicked in now and then.
Slaanesh plays the victim card really if anything she just hangs back and busies herself with hedomism.
>Khorne is the powerful and consistent one. Thus lots of victories, and having the best portfolio for actual combat doesn't help.
Khorne's main problem is that his warriors can turn onto each other on a needle's point just to prove which on is stronger.
>Tzeentch is weird enough that you're never sure if he actually lost or if he intended a loss here for a greater sin elsewhere.
Tzeench actually looses a hell lot he just always pulls the "JUST AS PLANNED" excuse.
>And Nurgle is the unrelenting. He just never stops. Weak at first, but snowballing as epidemics do. Repulse one strain, he modifies and sends another, this time making you bleed from one more orifice than before.
Nurge also looses a lot, the only thing he has is that he is the least volatile god for a chaos god, he is about the inevitability.

Problem is according to the codex once you give into nurlge, you truly revel in it, you love all the disease and rot you have, so at least you are happy?