Game night is coming up for me

Game night is coming up for me.

Arkham Horror or Elder Sign? Or do each require the same amounts of autism and micromanagement?

Elder Sign is casual and totally random.

>AKM
>1920's
Out.

Also Arkham between those two, elder sign is just Yahtzee with dressing.

What about Mansions of Madness? Is it just Descent: Journeys with Cthulhu?

Okay good, glad I didn't drop any cash on that.

More or less, yeah, but at least it's PvP.
About to get a new edition though, so maybe hold of on that.

If you have it I'd recommend Eldritch Horror.

Arkham Horror is big and long and -if you're asking, you've probably not played before, so- setup will take longer than actual play.

Elder Sign is Arkham Horror Lite. I know a separate playgroup that really likes it, though it has some slight balance issues. One of the possible PCs gets money every turn, and it's way too much money.

>What about Mansions of Madness? Is it just Descent: Journeys with Cthulhu?

Yep. And it is a gruelling fucking slog. One mission has the players lose if they open the wrong door, and then puts the door within the one turns movement of the start point and deliberately makes itself look like it's hiding goodies.

It is a fucking vicious game.

tittayyysss

Just play Eldritch Horror instead.

This guy has the answer. But I haven't played Arkham Horror to compare.

Arkham Horror is too much setup imo

Nothing says dumbass like busting out the assault rifle for a picture at the game table.

Are you talking about the fridge?

MoM can be SLOOOWWW and boring as fuck if the GM plays to win. And since missions are against the clock he has the upperhand. Also it requires a fucking ton to organize pieces,cards,models...

I'd have been okay with it if it was a tommy gun not a fucking AK.

So bottom right is a tranny right?

>Kalashnikov

It's not like he can go down to the hardware store and by a Tommy Gun these days.

It's an airshit rifle, he absolutely could have had a thompson.

>Elder Sign
Why not just play Yahtzee? It's the same game with less setup.

This. Eldritch Horror is just an all around smoother, better Arkham Horror. Much like Caverna is just better Agricola.

>Much like Caverna is just better Agricola

Fight me bitch