MTG Artworks that would make great tattoos

MTG cards artwork that would make great tattoos

>tattoos

>Elves
>Tattoos

Nice tramp stamps, faggots.

>Wanting to desecrate the temple of your body with graffiti
Plebeians the lot of you.

Almost all of these are way too detailed to be good as a tattoo. Have a slightly less-than-perfect skilled tattoo artist and suddenly it looks like a piece of shit. You need something small and definitive to be a good tattoo, I would say Slither head is on the upper end of complexity for a good tattoo.

Unless you're one of those idiots who gets a sleeve that will look like someone spilled paint on your arms in 20 years

I'd never get one, but this wouldn't look too bad. But like >48507731 said, details will end up looking like ass. There's probably several dragons that'd look OK.

>all this shit taste
Anons, you clearly do not have tattoos. Don't get a trendy tattoo unless you want to be an idiot. Lands, on the other hand, could look pretty good if you pick the right ones.

That is the main reason I want another UN-Set. And I want to make an easy-to-buy UN-cube

Maro promised on tumblr that he'd find a way to make a third un set, theres also an article on the website of all the ideas they had for the third unset that never got made

Only great suggestion so far

Pretty much all the signets would make good tattoos.

Also some charms.

Although this would require one sick tattooist.

For the Rocky fans.

>heres also an article on the website of all the ideas they had for the third unset that never got made

second, actually

they made UnHinged later after tossing UnGlued 2

Only the Orzhov signet would be bad. I remember there was a flavor text that slaves had the Orzhov symbol tattooed on their skin.

Also tattoos are retarded in general and even moreso getting one from a card game.

or Jim Morrison

Manmode.

:^)

That is clearly Jim Morrison

Im sure someone out there has a tattoo like this, unfortunately.

Why snakes when you have wurmcoils