BTC HIKE NOW TO ALTS

What alts do you think are going to resurge when this BTC plummet is over? Which shit coin are you bag holding? I just scoop some ENG after dipping out of BTC

iota

ELIX and LINK

Also LEND

ETH of course. Been all in since 16k waiting for you faggots

prolly iota, xlm, xmr and some link

XMR for sure.

Raiden.

ETH is fucking dead and bleeding out my portfolio.

The US Dollar

elix already mooned hard

I'm predicting a huge leg up for LTC after this is over, likely to $130 USD.

Ark

not one mention of REQ?

high chance testnet is released tomorrow. Expect 20 cents within 24 hours

I missed the sell opportunity at 520 and wanted to keep holding but after that fucking cat massacre I will not bet on that technology anymore, it is not anymore reliable than btc apparently

XMR always. ARK, VEN, and XLM are good bets. Even REQ might get a boost. When BTC stabilizes, expect them to return or exceed previous sat levels.

IOTA, REQ, LINK and some shitty pajeetcoin that will never recover.

I got memed hard.

Going to see VTC move up to $20, most of the other decent alts will move up by 15-25% (XMR, LTC, maybe ETH)

Bitbean and Trumpcoin.

Do you think I should sell some LTC and invest in more alt coins? I already hold 101 link and 108 req and 60 Ada but just 7 ark and 10 iota.

Its the ship jumpers going to btc who can blame them. Sit tight and wait for.them to return and its plain sailing from.there.

Monero, stratis, pesetacoin, waves.

Started trading eth/btc. Btc price surge starts it starts tanking.

Jumped to eth/eur since it's actually pretty stable and now i'm stuck with eth.

Got SO close to selling alll my xlm last night. Huge regret when I woke up with 0 stop loss

>resurge when this BTC plummet
That's not how it works.
BTC goes up, everything goes down
BTC goes down, everything goes down
BTC goes sideways, some things go up

ark

monero will probably shoot up past 400$

Zencash

LEND, RCN and XLM.
Probably more, but those are the ones I will put money into once the bullrun is over

This is so true. All of my cryptos in the last day or so are down, on the back of BTC being so high.
Kind of pours fire on my idea of diversifying, unless BTC crashes soon

Aeternity. Trust me will be triple digits by may

huge buy walls on ENIGMA and a reversal.

Mfw i had a bitcoin last night.
I have .5 now.
We were just starting to recover....

idek. sitting on bags, thinking about selling for btc. apathetic as fuck towards crypto the last couple days.

part of me is happy that "crypto is thriving but its really just normies buying up btc at any fucking price. my bags are getting heavier. think im just going to hold and not check much over the next few days. probably will check and want to neck myself tho. btc ruins even the best alts

binance now!

>5 min chart
>no mention of coin

welcome newfag

Yeah you realize this is just people dumping all of hteir shitty alts into BTC now that they've been able to get them listed on some shit exchange. BTC dominance of 63% combined with Alt tankage confirms this. The whole point of alts is just to get them listed so that they can be traded for bitcoins when the next bitcoin surge comes. Then bitcoins are sold for cash. And you say "bitcoins are scarce" lol. Well not if you can just create them in the form of an altcoin that is pumped with real money one month and then gone the next.

ETH is a joke, everything is a joke, ,BTC is a scam you're all fucking niggers i hate you so much faggots faggots faggots ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh