Veteran thread

Post your grizzled veterans.

Also there's some moron lurking in the forums that will attempt to shove Dungeon World into any 5e thread, and vice versa. This may or may not be Virt doing the same retarded little shtick in an attempt to start a flame war between bothe systems. Anyway, just don't feed the troll and things will be fine. That is all.

>Veteran of the Operator Wars

>Veteran of all and every operations

Is Dungeon World actually worth playing though?

Virtue got permabanned a long time ago famulimus

I can help.

I never got this meme. What's the story behind it?

SMaj Vining there, while looking like Mr. Rogers' accountant, is one of the baddest operators to have ever operated operationally. His service jacket reads like a comprehensive list of everywhere we've ever sent SOCOM, and likely several places we'd deny having ever done so.

he looks like a librarian but he's one of the most decorated delta force operators and EOD ever in the US army.

i dunno when /k/ got a hold of this guy but i suppose they thought it was pretty funny/dope that this grizzled demolition man looked so unassuming

That guy, yes that dude who kind of looks like he works with your dad, is US Army Sgt. Major Mike Vining, the first person to graduate from the Army's Delta Force school.

Is this guy for real? It looks like he's wearing most of the badges right, but that haircut just won't do,.

he was actually in the army, so it's probably his old dress uniform plus a wig.

Okay, so he's an actual guy who was actually in Delta Forcd and not some Stolen Valor chump /k/ praises to be ironic, then?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BASED VINING-SAMA. POST "THANK YOU BASED VINING SAMA" IN THIS THREAD, AND THE VINING-SAMA WILL GIFT YOU RAD OPERATOR SKILLS AND MAKE ALL YOUR SHOTS MORE ACCURATE

THANK YOU BASED VINING-SAMA

Is that a tea cozy on his head?

Gropey, pictures of yourself don't count.

Or maybe they do.

Probably an arming cap or hood for under a helmet.

Thats not Gropey. Thats Juan José Padilla, one of the most famous Matadors in professional bullfighting. He's famous for killing bulls with a single sword blow.

>Thats Juan José Padilla, one of the most famous Matadors in professional bullfighting
I see. That explains the eyepatch.