pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eIMfAO8Vqs
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmJSZlVUa0k4RTg/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You put an obvious trap option in /another/ jump you made?
Wait, did bancho make this jump that he is recommending? And he know it is a trap.

I mean looking at it, it is a bad jump from a technical perspective. As in the ghost origins perk are not discounted, that one perk he is pushing requires what is explicitly a trap disadvantage, and the locations are not actually locations but different settings.

It goes beyond bad because it is OP, or bad because it is under powered. it is bad because it is written badly.

If the guy does not even know the names of his perks, did he intentionally do a half-assed jump for shits and giggles?

Monster Hunter- Me? Hunting Monsters? Fuck you, I have people to do that for me.
0/1400
Rolled for Chico Sands
Rolled for 20
Human
Craftsman
Free Journeyman
Discount Waste Not...- Always useful to use less supplies
Discount ...Want Not- And now I can make stronger tools for my Minions.
Discount Mad Genius
Combination Prodigy
Anti-theft
Combination Pro
Gathering Master
Free Balance Bangle
Free Starter Weapon
Free Weapon & Item Storage Chest
Free Felyne Comrade- New Minion Get
Free Official Documentation

Tasty+200- I'm not dealing with this shit. MINIONS!
Wounded+200- I can take a lost leg
---------------------
Pacific Rim- Kaiju huh? I should be able to take em.
0/1600
Rolled for Hong Kong
Experimental Human/Kaiju Hybrid-It was a tough choice, but here we are.
Free Djawadi's Favor
Free Kaiju Behavioral Studies
Free Kaiju Medkit
Free Might
Free Speed
Free Toughness
Free Cryo-Breath
Free Carapace
Free Invisibility
Iron Skin
Organic Railgun
Living Breach-Moar Minions

Heavy-Hanen'd+300- Sure the accent is annoying, but I'm not noticing any other differences
Top of the wall+300- This seems like a job for my Minions.

Bancho's only half decent jump is PS238 and even that has some significant issues.

Jump #31: Young Justice

Gotham
Male
Mystic - 100
Human - 0

Basic Magic - 0
Kaeps Sdrawkcab - 50
Sorcerer Savant - 150
Advanced Magic - 200
Chaos Magic - 300

Most Common Superpower - 0
Required Secondary Superpowers - 0
Toggle - 100
Drain No - 400

Costume - 0

Companion Import - 400
Canon Companion (Zatanna) - 300

Bounty + 300
Meet Your Match + 300
Blinded By The Light + 300
JUMPCHAN! + 100

Sheev edition

not how that works, the new Verse gives the opportunity for an additional Ghostbusters jump set exclusively in the universe of the new movie.
I actually was honestly not aware hat was a thing,I took a bunch of stuff from a bunch of different Ghostbusters stuff but I did not intended to be a port, the closest it gets is the references to the Quest which fit because that is one of the location option, there wasn't a lot of Ghostbusters to go around at the time it was made.....

We've had how many of these editions?

Way to have a one-track mind, guys.

2016 is the year of the remake, user. Embrace it.

Drop in has one perk, period, and athlete has 4 200 CP ones. This jump never should have been allowed out of the WIP folder.

Is it to late to put a claim in for a real Ghostbusters jump, as opposed to this trainwreck?

If you want to make an alternate universe Ghostbusters, base it on The Real Ghostbusters cartoon, with the goth chick and the cripple and shit. It's 90's as fuck but it's decent.

Priscilla
Human
Basic Magic - 0
Kaeps Sdrawkcab - 50
Sorcerer Savant - 150
Advanced Magic - 200
Order Magic - 300

Required Secondary Powers - 0

Costume - 0
Sorcerer Helmet - 100

Yang
Superhuman
Human-Kryptonian Hybrid - 400

Flight - 0
Durability - 0
Super Strength X3 - (300)
Super Speed - 300
Toggle - 100

Costume - 0

Charmcaster
Human
Basic Magic - 0
Kaeps Sdrawkcab - 50
Sorcerer Savant - 150
Advanced Magic - 200
Chaos Magic - 300

Sorcerer Helmet - 100

Costume - 0

Witcher
Martian - 800
Superhuman

(Animal Transformation, Cellular
Regeneration, Density Shifting, Shape-Shifting, Super Durability, Super Strength,
Telekinesis, and Telepathy) - 0
Pyrokinesis - (200)
Toggle - (100)

Costume - 0

Ciri
Human
Vigilante

Peak Condition - 0
Grandmaster of Combat - 200
Rolling With The Punches - 300
In The Zone - 300

Costume - 0
Cash x8 - (200)
Batman's Real Superpower - (100)
Expertly Crafted Weapon - 0

Aela
Vigilante
Human-Kryptonian Hybrid - 400

Grandmaster of Combat - 200

(Super Durability, Super Senses, and Super Strength) - 0
Flight - 100
Toggle - 0

Costume - 0
Cash x4 - (200)
Batman's Real Superpower - (100)
Expertly Crafted Weapon - 0

You have no idea how much I want to stick my knife in your gut, bancho. I bet you scream like a pig.

>remake

So we can expect nothing but shoddy threads then in the same vein as most of the remakes?

Or make the updated setting with a 0 cp drawback to be in the original.

You can't save CP to use in the scenario reward bit, unfortunately.

Nobody wants to go to the 2016 movie, goddamn.

So I made some of the changes that were asked for. I added Youko and Siren as races, I changed the drawback limit to 600 cp worth and I closed a loophole slightly with the sealed drawback.

Hope everyone likes the changes and I hope if anyone has any criticisms or comments they will speak up.

>So we can expect nothing but shoddy threads then in the same vein as most of the remakes?
I don't think you could make a worse one then the current one if you tried.

Yo! Meant Okami correct?

No, Inukami is a jump. A really early one, but it exists. It used to be how we got our kitsune fix way back when.

that's hot

The formatting on Harem Protagonist and Reputation are borked. I wouldn't mind seeing more drawbacks, but other than that this looks good. Solid update, mang, thanks.

Exactly why you add the o cp drawback, you can go to the real one without hitting up banchos abortion.

This was a fun jump, because it's a superhero setting. I mean, it's not the most light-hearted one, but it's basically Sesame Street compared to Worm.

So we joined the Team, fought against the Light, fought Lobo, fought an evil clone of me. Standard superhero stuff, really.

We befriended Zatanna and combined her to join us, and ended up preventing her father ending possessed by Nabu. Actually, one of my summoned Hunters volunteered to take up the mantle of Fate.

Batman wasn't exactly a fan of us, though. Something about too many jokes, irresponsible abuse of power, and collateral damage.

I'm lazy, someone post a pic of the werewolves.

What's the power level like for this setting?

Oh, and do werewolves have Enhnaced physical abilities in human form?

>Drawbacks: Need more points well here is your chance you may take up to 2
That line is in between the end of the items and beginning of the drawbacks. I like the rest of it, though.

Do we have a 'The Mummy' jump?

Mostly low with a few bullshit characters, Alucard is a giant immortal shoggoth in this series.

Yes.

Starts off fairly light hearted then ramps up to OH FUCK WHY. The Alucard drawback is no joke.

I'm sorry but if you don't like this thread it's clearly because you're a sexist pig. Not due to any issues in quality or constantly recycled arguments.

No, someone was making one, but they dropped it.

oops ok I'll fix that.
ok
It's not that high until later on. The strongest thing in the Setting Alucard was a super regenerating city destroying Kaiju, that's pretty much where it tops out.
Yes they do.

Look at the "Attractive" perk. About mid-way there's a moderate formatting issue.

The formatting is a bit weird, with all the space between the lines, but thats just me nitpicking.

Normal Student could give a discount on races, since they're supposed to be Youkai.

...just that, I guess.

Excuse me I must bang my head on the desk for a bit..
Ok there yeah... that is getting removed thank you for pointing that out.

Tell me about the time you got found out.

Pretty decent looking werewolf. Definitely not as bad as Soul Eaters.

Still though, werewolves are complete chumps except on the full moon in this setting.

Ah alright then. Where to after this. /JC?

Wait is Kitsune a free option that grants me CP and has a, the older you get the more powerful you are no limiter, power to it? That's nucking futs.

"Hidden Arsenal" also has some weird formatting.

Normally it's when I stab 'em in the face.

Okami.

That's a mib jump for you.

How wonderful then, that Dark Cloud 2 scenario gives you a reward where you are always under a full moon.

Lighthouse + Moon Crystal

From the martial arts perk: "Experts in this technique can manage 100 repetitions a second. You can only do 10."

Can you learn to do 100 repetitions a second, or is the latter part of the quote a hard-cap?

Oh you clever duck you. That's perfect.

>Red picking fights with mib again.
Can you not? I really don't need any flashbacks to those days, you were kind of a bitch. Plus it's just gonna fuel the people who still hold a grudge from those days.

They aren't that bad it's just they have all around high stats and few weaknesses as opposed to the vampire being more powerful but having lots of weaknesses.
They honestly were not treated the best in the series. The only one shown is a secondary character and most of the time he is just off being a pervert.

That is, in fact, how the Inukami / Kitsune option works.

And it tries to offset that by having you contracted to someone? You can be contracted to a Companion.

alright I'll fix it. Thank you

You can get up to 100 but it will take time and training to do so.

Reminder that Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsukihime, Golden Sky Stories, and then jumps like Fate and Akame ga Kill let you get various things that help you become empowered by the moon.

Reminder that Dark Cloud 1 has the Moon Orb which lets you power things to an absurd degree with moonlight and nothing stops you from using it on cybernetics.

>implying he ever stopped being an asshole
>implying anyone doesn't hold a grudge
>implying he shouldn't have killed himself when everyone told him to

Are Ghouls fiatted to always go berserk without their lock, or can willpower and something like user, It's You! (from RoboCop) or I Am What I Am And Have always been (from Innistrad) let you stay in ghoul form without going insane?

Red's always been a bitch, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Damnit shitposting already?

Nice samefagging.

And you're implying nobody picks a fight with mib lately. Hell, anons have flat-out DEMANDED Mib's jumps be replaced and removed from the drive. Why's this somehow more special?

Perhaps because you're fueling your own bullshit.

I just asked her not to. I can't really do anything about anons being salty sea dogs.

He's running out of summer.

When a shitbag shows up, you call them out on it. Red should know better than to drag his cancerous dick in here.

Maybe Gen will take him off our hands.

As long as you're making changes, there's a typo in the Vampire description where 'neigh' should be 'nigh' and 'tsundere' is spelled wrong in the Fork of Deity Hunting.

I'm sorry but that neigh typo makes me think of a horse vampire and laugh my ass off every time I read it.

Talk about something else. Deny him the attention he craves.

Try looking in the mirror for once in your life.

Asking here since my net seems to want to be shit, Im adding stuff to my territory but I want to add some critters that would act like advisors to my travelers, I was thinking pixies or small imps since I already have them in the territory. Other than the spider sense amulet in the travelers gate jump do we have anything that would give a person a sort of heads up early warning? I was thinking of something like the dolls do in the books.

So earlier today I answered a question regarding whether or not you can grant Spiral Energy to your companions and it go me thinking about the Endgame Scenario for Gurren Lagann. I've thought up two small additions to the Endgame option and I wanted to run them by the thread to see if anyone would be interested in them, since I really don't want to go through all the trouble of updating the jump for nothing.

Basically these are two new scenarios that you can complete instead of the existing one, and they're designed for people who don't really care about the protagonists.

>New Scenario 1
Basically the same as the existing scenario but instead of having to rescue Simon and Nia you must save your closest companion from the Anti-Spirals.

>New Scenario 2
You decide to work with the Anti-Spirals. The goal here is to eliminate all of team Dai-Gurren, force humanity back underground, and rule over the earth for 1000 years as the new Lord Genome.

It's too late for that now, user.

It's already tainted. This entire thread must be purged!

>oh I only wanted to ask nicely to not be a complete shitbag
Once a shitbag, always a shitbag. Next time do the right thing, tell him to kill himself so we can get rid of his shit jumps.

Arthas was right about Stratholme
Everything after that not so much, but he was right about Stratholme.

This talk of kitsune has gotten me motivated to drop my build for Pocky & Rocky.

Jump: Pocky & Rocky

Race: Kitsune

Origins: Drop-in (0 CP)

Starting location: Forgotten grave yard Oh fuck me

Total CP used: 1100

Perks:
- Don't lose your waaaay! (Drop-in free)
- With a grin and a flourish (100 CP)
- Sanctifying ritual (100 CP)
- Wayfarer's palm (150 CP, Drop-in discount)

Items:
- Money x1 (50 CP)
- Ofuda stack (100 CP)
- Orb of might (100 CP)

Companions:
- Kitsune-bi x2 ( 200 CP per, drop-in discount)

Drawbacks:
- Nintendo mild (+100 CP)

I like it. Gives some more variety.

About end scenarios, maybe a zero cp "The end scenario is like the movie"drawback? The movies were really fucking cool, not to say the anime wasn't, but I'd be willing to fight an Anti-Spiral that went through an entire jumpchain just to become super tengen toppa gurren lagann.

Sure. I only ruled the jump was set in the anime verse because I read that the movies cut a lot of content.

Is there any way to teach other people how to enchant stuff?

So, while we have these cockmonglers about. Evolve bit:

I'm not gonna make it an "import an animal," if only to prevent my own TF-esque headaches especially if - no wait, make that WHEN - Tera tries to pull stupid stunts with Toriko. It'll be an alt-form import - not sure how to how to price it but I want to make a note that if you're wickedly out of place compared to the other Monsters, you will be hunted even moreso because of the general "holy shit what is this" reaction.

Not sure how to tackle Final Forms - not giving a shit about it right now so that I don't give myself grey hairs but on top of most Monster builds being a form import, if I DON'T touch on it, they're all gonna be Final Form imports. All of 'em. All of 'em Finals.

As for the guy asking for a "make Monsters" option - Eeeeeh. I'll SEE if I can justify it? But at most it might have to be imports.

Alright, after a false start we now have!

Jump 026: Inu-Kami
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
user Did It! (Pervert) [+100]
Shut Up! [+200]
Inefficient [+300]
Origin: Kitsune [+200]
Powers & Skills:
Endurance [Free]
Strong [Free]
Items:
Mansion [-300]

Misaka Worst (Tamer)
Perks:
Tamer [Free]
Mage [-300]
Items:
Kitsune (Gaunlet-user) Fire + Air + Energy [-550]

Sparrow (Detective)
Perks:
Talisman Trained (Adept) [-200]
MMA Master [-100]
Talented (Gumshoe) [-50]
Exorcist [-100]
Elementalism [-300]
Detective [Free]
Items:
Mundane Weapon (A Pair of Extended Mag, Hardened, 10mm Sub-Machine guns) [-100]
Sports Car (Porsche Carrera GT) [Free]

Yeah, the vast majority of CP went into Misaka and our daughter. Seriously.

T_T

Ah well, now that I'm free of that...
Oh Wait...

Can byakugan see magic?

>All of 'em. All of 'em Finals.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eIMfAO8Vqs

The way he keeps trying to attach himself to my posts should kinda clue you in that it's another guy. But whatever.

>work with the Anti-Spirals and force everyone back underground

>implying anyone's going to fight Simon

I presume that these two new scenarios will grant different rewards? After all, the first one means that Simon will be the one leading the charge instead of the Jumper, while the second has you as the Anti-Spiral's Dragon. So I'm guessing the latter would get you Anti-Spiral tech/knowledge, but I can't figure out the first one. Nonetheless, it sounds interesting, and if you would do it'd be neat.

Those both sound really cool additions, so I'm all for them.

Also a question about Teen Titans. What's the range on the Technopathy and Telepathy purchases in there? It's gives no indication whatsoever and I was wondering what the benchmarks were.

Also is it possible to get better with training and practice? Superhero settings tend to have some leeway where people can push themselves to try and get better but I was wondering what the official word jump-wise was?

It can see mingled physical/spiritual energy. If your magic is fueled by that, it should be able to see it. If it's fueled by something else, probably not.

>Scenario 2

And like that ASA's chain ends.

I think the Jumper's can post-jump, but given how magic either doesn't exist or isn't shown in Naruto, who knows for the canon version.

Alrigth, searching for inspiration. What have you done with these perks? What 'souls' did you used? What did you got?

>Demon Souls Jump
Link if you haven't read/dont remember everything
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmJSZlVUa0k4RTg/view?pref=2&pli=1

>Inner Self
Inner Self (600 CP Discount for Wanderer):Much like the Maiden, you can use the souls of great beasts, heroes, or villains to give others a part of their powers. Beware though for the nature of the soul can change the person you are using it on. Weaker souls can only upgrade someone’s abilities. You can use this on yourself.

>Soulcraft
Soulcraft(600 CP Discount for Knight):With the souls of strong opponents, you may forge great weapons and armor out of them. Of course you can craft with lesser souls but the produc twon’t be that great. The weaker souls can only be used to upgrade things instead. You instinctively understand how to use anything you made.

>Sage
Sage(600 CP Discount for Magician):In magic you have few equals, many of them brilliant prodigies much like yourself. Your intelligence improves the damages of your spells. With study you can turn great souls into powerful spells to be used. Weaker souls can be used to improve your magic.

>Seventh Saint
Seventh Saint(600 CP Discount for Priest):None can doubt your faith for surely you have been blessed by God. Any holy powers you have are amplified. Should you have a great soul to study you may convert it into a miracle. The weaker souls can be used to improve any faith powers you have.

Yeerks.

Maybe we wouldn't have this problem if you got the fucking retard to leave already.

Longer everyone lollygags on this, longer the shitstain is going to keep pitting you against each other while he keeps nerfing us. That's how Red works.

Ho. Good to see that some people are still making builds for my jump. Hard luck with the starting location, but if you play it carefully you'll make it out fine.

Ho. It feels tempting to go with new scenario 1 instead. Good ideas, I must say.

> "So, you think you've got me all figured out, huh?"
> "That's adorable."
> "Hey, listen! I don't really like fighting, so...
> "... what do you say we just keep pretending for now?"
> "We've been having fun so far, right? Adventure, drama, cool fight scenes, snappy dialog..."
> "And hey! If you do some level grinding, maybe pull off something clever, you might be able to beat me! ... as I am now."
> "It's okay! I don't mind losing! We can make a whole thing about it! Like a big show! You can be the hero, I'll shake my fist and run off to who knows where, never to show my face again! It'll be fun!"
> "You might even get the girl in the end!"
> "Huh?"
> "You say you don't want to do that...?"
> "You say this is serious? That you don't want to play any games with me. . . ?"
> "..."
> "... I don't really understand it at all."
> "That's such a shame."
> "... well then."

> "I guess I should give you a taste of what you're in for."

>Implying ASA's entire character hasn't lead up to this
>Implying he never set himself up for this face-heel turn
>Implying he won't join the spiral life-form via Elodie's interaction

He played us all like a damn fiddle

>The problem trying to opine on what would get him to go away.

Please no, thats terrifying.

He retconned the epiphany from the C'Tan's death. Nothing stopping him from retconning again.

I like to use souls to create haunted houses.

I like Red's Jumps. They always have lots of effort put into them and it is clear to me that he cares about the settings and making sure they are filled with as much quality as possible. I am glad that he continues improving and creating Jumps.

Stop being mean to heroes.

You're right, we should get the retard to leave.

Go on. Get. It's almost time for school, you need to get to studying.

Red is a girl. The shitposter calls her a guy out of spite, he's gone on this big rant about how girls don't exist before.