Other urls found in this thread:

coincentral.com/coinbase-vs-gdax-comparison/
discord.gg/3UQ4jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and its just getting started

zoom out

This is bubble shit lets be honest here

I'm all in Bitcoin and shitting my pants

You just wait. You haven't seen anything yet. Prepare for growth as a function of 2 variables.

Delicious.

I've got the suspicion this is getting pumped to kingdom come just to suck all the money out of alts, short it and crash it destroying cryptos forever and making tons of money.

Look at this fucking picture and THINK.

Then realize BTC will be worth trillions.

"Bitcoin isnt a bubble bro, its just challenging the fiat paradigm"

:)

Get comfy bro. We're going to make it.

im speechless

We are going to get stuck between two asymptotes lodging BTC in a never ending state of parabolic growth. As time along the x axis begins to shrink relative to growth, you will be making infinity dollars every nanosecond.

There's been at least three pieces dedicated to BTC on CNBC this morning alone
It's mainstream again and is only going to get bigger

biz faggots told me this couldnt be done a month ago

>when the new paradigm meme literally becomes true

bitcoin in the trump dimension
this is 2018

>tfw i bought .351 bitcoin yesterday but i was dumb enough to buy directly from my bank account and now have to wait 8 days before fucking coinbase will allow me to sell the bitcoin

welp lets just hope i doesn't go below 14000 this week

paranoid much?
how many conspiracy theories do you find yourself believing in?

>Zoom out
>Its still ridiculous

every man on earth posessing the wealth of thousands of star systems worth of resources. there is no limit to bitcoin, to the moon and beyond.

why arent u using gdax?

kek. Well uh... zoom in .

whats the difference

Try again

>protip, this was posted 3 years ago

coincentral.com/coinbase-vs-gdax-comparison/

lmao, came here to post this. best new meme

time and time again we prove that the chinese are manipulating crypto, yet you smug fags come back here and post pink wojaks, complaining how you got fucked holding alts

wtf its actually starting to collapse in on itself?

quadrillions
nocoiner slave class peasants will dance for our amusement and satoshis

top kek

o shit. if i switch to gdax, will my bitcoin be there too? or do i have to sell on coinbase and rebuy on gdax?

It's a classic pump and dump chart. Bitcoin will be back to $500 next year. Lol, watch. You noobs will remember this post and wonder how I was so smart. Well, it's because I'm not a fucking noob like you. Go ahead, call this "fud". Bitch if you don't look at that chart and see something wrong, I'm not going to say you're dumb, just have no idea what you're doing.

> who the fuck buys at ATH
> all my shorts are liquidated
fucking normies reeeeeee

That happened to me around the 7000 mark. Word of advice don't stress about how much its worth until it actually becomes your bitcoins. It is going to be outside of your control for the next week so there is no point in checking every 5 minutes.

>3d growth
lets see the real stock market top that

kek

Veeky Forums, everyone

>18600

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON 18K

Too bad you're retarded.

Since we're posting irrelevant images, take a look at mine. See what happens when we deviate above? Exactly, it crashes back on the line. If the interpolated red curve is to be trusted, we're way above it now.

dude, fucking normies are all over this god damned shit.
My dad is almost 70 years old and he's fucking calling me, asking me about this shit.

and back up x200 6 months later on exponential growth trajectory

19K 2 MINUTES AFTER 18K ITS HAPPENING

loled

I honestly don't know, still waiting for my passport to register on gdax and make the switch.

whatpart of 3d growth dont you understand. the graphs and the bitcoins move at the flow of profit across 3 dimensional trend lines. you're playing checkers in a 3d chess world if you think we're not in an infinite multidimensional fibonacci growth spiral.

No idea why but this had me in stitches lmao.

>im so smart
This is why you are a salty nocoiner. Meanwhile the prediction was spot on. $100,000 by 2021, see you there.

>tfw everyone is making free money but im too stupid to do the same

get in the Discord

discord.gg/3UQ4jc

WHO THE FUCK BOUGHT AT 20K WTFFFF!!!

GDAX CRASHED

And I have 250 euros stuck in coinbase I invested this morning

When it started dropping back into the 18ks, I legit thought the crash had started, and I got my credit card ready. I can't wait for this bubble to pop, so I can take all of the panicking normie coins.

Kek
I've seen another value rise up and i predict it will rise some 9999999999999% if bitcoin bubble pops
3+hours of paint

DILDO TIME I HOPE YOUR BUTTS ARE PREPARED

WHAT THE FUCK ITS GOING UP AND DOWN $800 EVERY SECOND

i don't know what to do......fuck

The bazingas

that's gotta be money laundering

100,000k by 20:21 tonight more like

FUCK IT REALLY IS NIQQAH

u guys think $20K by Friday is safe to say

Just die already Bitcoin you useless shitcoin.

aww bbz

Only the holohoax one.

$5k if lucky.

if not by friday then by next week for sure

Nocoiner serfs will be privileged just to live on my blockchain address harvesting turnips.

never gonna happen user, too many people wanna get in

did you anons see that BTC chart posted yesterday that charted the % of BTC holders... can some one put it up if you can.. i'm an idiot and don't know how to find it..

hey cmon im still learning

user, read investopedia. Each exchange has a different wallet, and wallet adress. You have to send it to the wallet on the exchange. That you create.

And they willl. Then they see it doesn't go up. It dumps even more. Retards say "OH cheap coins at 3k" rinse and repeat to pre-bubble price

and be careful around these parts.
Biz is a battlefield.

i would welcome more money coming to monero and cardano, but i don't see it happening this way.

What charting site is that?

cryptography behind btc is broken. soon btc=zero.

how do i find my wallet number that people always post when they ask for donations? (im not going to ask for donations)

dude more than still learning you seem to be fucking clueless
you should be careful

Something like this crossed my mind when it jumped 3k in 5 minutes. Is there a vulnerability being exploited somewhere?

well im gonna stay clueless if no one tells me

>1k to 10k is 1000%
>10k to 17k is 70%
Are all redditors such brainlets?

that was the most intense 30 minutes yet
>tfw shaking hands

Same

Cryptowatch.

Stop warning them. The incoming mass suicide will free up more space, oxygen and parking spaces which will improve my quality of life

ya obviously going to nose dive a bit next week

>tfw my coins all in paperwallets
>would have to spend 30+ minutes booting up my air-gapped to send to gdax and deal with price risk while awaiting confirmations

I'm /comfy/ as fuck hodling & watching the show. In @ $1890 with only $500 so whatever happens, IDC

Can someone explain this ebin oh lol su funnai u goys got troll'd meme?