Nechronica

Obligatory explanation:
Nechronica is a game where you play as undead 'dolls' in the aftermath of an apocalypse. Undead and mutants roam the earth in search of something to eat. Necromancers pulls the strings while you try to make the best of the situation.

In Nechronica's combat system you lose and gain limbs and weapons as you're a doll that can be pieced back together when broken. Fight against insanity by interacting with your companions or become crippled by your madness.

Links:

>Translation wiki that will be back up again eventually.
tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Nechronica

>Introduction comic
nechronica.com/comics.html

>Psychadelic supplement comic
imgur.com/a/iK0Xs

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/97HB4QFR
pastebin.com/Pc9fB8FT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess it's that time already? The last thread went 404 not even a week ago. I don't know that we have the steam for another. Maybe kind drawfriend will return to us with news of characters drawn and give us a booster shot of life.

What is the most broken starting character build?

Nevermind that silly wall of text, there's enough anti-stagger in enemy-only parts to keep it from getting out of hand. Silly me. Really, if you want broken, it is the pimped out SS/Gauntlet/Horn Meat Snake that wins in the end.

Horn + Meat Snake. Basically, Meat Snake is a powerful unarmed attack that also has chain attack 2 (if you hit with the attack, you can make another attack, up to 2 extra attacks) and lets you reroll one attack. Horn lets you make one extra attack if you score a critical hit on an unarmed weapon. With lucky rolls you can make a ridiculous amount of attacks when keep critting and those crits keep giving you extra attacks. To make it the combo even better, take every upgrade that boosts unarmed damage to maximize your damage per hit.

I remember one Nechronica storytime here where the GM threw this gigantic homebrewed monster at the players (thsi was before anybody had translated most of the enemy cretaion rules, so you had to homebrew a lot), intending it to be a very difficult bossfight, only for the hornsnakeloli to get a ridiculous amount of exploding dice and basically eat the thing in a single round.

What is Remote Attack supposed to be?

fuck off pedshit trash

no u

Errata made Horn activate only once per count. It's still the most powerful starter, though.

There's really only the two, Shackles of Flesh and Immovable for anti-stagger, and both also make enemies immune to moves.

>a booster shot of life
Would a pdf of homebrew help?

(You)

ded

I always took it to be a rocket punch/kick/headbutt. But that's just my interpretation.

Good old Hetza. God bless the man, he needs to play in another Nechronica game so he can make art for it again instead of more shipsluts.

What about zombie shipsluts?

Nah. They're way too heavy in the ARM department. Just tack on random guns everywhere and call it a day, their visual design is abhorrent. We need another Hetza PC with some nice sadistic grins and a good bit of mutation. That's the best of his stuff.

Can someone post the book?

I said this in another thread, but I made an archive of the tlwiki and would rather enjoy it if people put it in the OP next time.

pastebin.com/97HB4QFR

pastebin.com/Pc9fB8FT And here's a compiled list of all of the Position and Class skills, along with some homebrew. Homebrew is clearly marked so you can ignore it.

If you're looking for a .pdf, here ya' go. Best one I've seen so far.

Will do

I really like this body parts system.

I would say it's probably one of the best HP systems ever. Certainly for what it seeks to do it's unrivaled.

Yeah, it's a really good system, the only drawback to it is that it's hard to use it for anything that isn't dolls, mecha, or anything else that's modular . doesn't have much attachment to its parts. But then, it being so limited in what you can use it for is part of what makes it so good as an HP system for what you can use it for so its limited range isnt really a drawback