Mods are getting a little extreme

I don't know how I'm still surprised by this, but I keep finding myself in threads, not great threads, but innocuous when it comes to the board at least, and as soon as I find them, they've been deleted.

I expect this thread to follow in their footprints, but I feel I can't keep my head down and walk on by again. I don't know why, it's not like it'll affect anything, but the situation has been frustrating to me, and maybe other people agree, or maybe not.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
boards.fireden.net/tg/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/48511437/#q48511437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Examples of the threads, please.

And meta desicussions are more cancerous than shitty threads themselves.

Meta threads are not allowed on any board, if you have a complaint take it to

Meta discussions would bring the board together with a sense of community, without them Veeky Forums has gotten more detached and standoffish.

Good example is that thread about the shitty rpg crate that was just deleted, was Veeky Forums related and had promise of decent discussion, but it got snuffed early without ceremony. I didn't provide examples because I can't link to anything, any examples have been deleted by definition.

>what are archives
no wonder you're that retarded

boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/archive
Unless you're referring to somewhere else, there's no deleted threads in here.

boards.fireden.net/tg/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
Here's your link, now get the fuck out.

Definitely not standoffish, definitely proving your point well.

Still, appreciate the assistance.
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/48511437/#q48511437 as an example.

This is literally advertising. Gas yourself you whiny faggot, we don't like your kind around here.

This is basic shilling. Now look at other deleted threads.
>elf slav what do
>stat me (random unrelated pic)
>anime fapbait
>two lines of greentext
Mods are doing okay. Now fuck off.

Getting awfully mad over not a whole lot, aren't we?
The original post was pretty clearly a shill, but I thought the thread itself had promise. There's certainly been worse threads that have been left.

Well, if YOU thought...

Surely your useless whining will help make this board better.

You're literally defending off-topic and shilling.
Because it 'might' become good.

Fuck off, you're the problem, and no amount of wide-eyed innocence is going to change that.

Fair enough, giving opinions is a weak argument, still, calling my concerns whining is much like calling your criticism shrieking. But that's what I get for saying something that's against the grain.

It isn't 'against the grain' dumbfuck, it is against the rules. That one was specifically Global Rule 14.

>14

I'd say only wide-eyed innocence can solve the problem we've gotten ourselves into, but hey, not a popular opinion, sure.

Well gents, it's been interesting, but it's late. You guys have a good night.

Has anyone contacted Dyson to see if he has approved them using his maps? Because I have a sneaking suspicion that they are selling what he puts out for free.

>HURR U MAD

Fuck off back to gaia you faggot. Shilling is against the rules for a reason.

>I'd say only wide-eyed innocence can solve the problem we've gotten ourselves into, but hey, not a popular opinion, sure.
There is no problem. Off-topic is getting deleted.
The system works as intended.