Good weapons for tight space combat

Should you fa/tg/uys ever find yourselves fighting in a tight spot with not much space around you, what kind of weapon would you use?
Oh, and the question concerns fighting in a fantasy setting.

A thrusting weapon like a spear.

Spear usually, there's everything to love in spears.

I'm a fan of bill hooks. If you've got any vertical space, a bill hook is a great option.

a fully automatic MP7 submachine gun with a laser sight attachment and an extended magazine

Spear gets unwieldy if they get in past the tip. Gladius and shield is the better option.

Gladius is pretty much a worse short axe, but its better for stabbing.
Romans had success with walking a shield wall into the enemy, like a moving fortress, and then use the clash to fight with gladius. The enemies knifes where either too short, too unhacky, or dropping spears was too hard.

Then again, if its a short coordinator, just use a spear. Free impalement check on charge.

>Just get past the tip
This meme needs to die. Other than a pike, your average spear is plenty effective at super close quarters. How do you, unless you're Drizz't 'Golden star child dex user' Do'Urden, get past a spear in a narrow passageway?

Rush the fag?

it's pretty easy. you just get past it ;)

oops i tried to falseflag a retard but then a real retard managed to post before i did

SHOTGUN FIST!

In tight spaces a shield can become a serious deal, especially if it's spiked or something, as it can effectively cut a hallway or door off by itself. Also grenades/powder bombs and other thrown AOE like alchemist's fire.

SPIKE FIST!

Did someone order The Wall?!

French it up in here now

If Isaac Clark can be happy with it, I can too.

>tight space combat
>space

also chainsaw

Shinny gladius

The manliest weapon of all.

A gun. Preferably short, easy to handle and either with rapid-fire or some kind of shotgun or both.

Ah, I see.

Here, take this and hate your wrists some more.

Does this count as a weapon?

Ignore me, I missed the
>fantasy setting
bit.

So, uh, wands?

not getting the Vash gun.

Close enough? Magic shotgun?

Wand gun?

Do I have a shield?

Do I know how to use it?

Also important is what weapon my opponent is using and their relative strength since there is a decent chance that close quarters is just going to be a bunch of binds and grappling.
Weapons are made to be used against eachother and against the opponents armor.

Is the space tight because there are walls or because there is no floor like in the pic?
If it's the former a sword and a buckler or larger might be the best bet since they're relatively multipurpose and can be constrained to a small environment.
If it's the latter then probably a pollaxe or a billhook since those are also multipurpose.
Both of those also provide a fair amount of leverage if needed.

if by tight spot you mean underground tunnels, then all firearms are out of the question, unless you want to go deaf.

Cutlass

Or trench knife, as pointed out

Those were designed for tight spaces afterall

EYES 'N' EARS

I shot 357 in an indoor range that used to be an air raid shelter, I used only my in-ear earbuds. Not even short-term hearing impediment.

OP here.
One of my PCs is a drow, and I wanted to know what kind of weapons would somebody, who has lived most of his/her life underground in small caves, use.