XLM Sub-900

You are a delusional fool if you're not buying this anywhere under 900

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=Stellar Lumens (XLM)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumping MOD and QSP bags for this

perhaps this can turn out good if money flows go our way when bitcoin takes a nap + combo with announcements

XLM bag holder. Feeling anxious as fuck.

Should've sold the fucking news.

There wasn't any news.
It was a fucking interview

There apparently is supposed to be a major announcement tonight.

SOURCE?

Same here man. My bags are light but still, $500 in and I expect to make a lot more than that from this. Anyone have an idea when this will peak? And at what?

No there isn't. It's on 9th you dumb fucking cunt,

I seriously hope so,
sold off last night, set a bunch of buy orders 1060 and 916, aiming for a dip and bounce off the 200hr as it did in the last spike,
I wasn't planning on BTC going fucking crazy,
I'm currently 75% in xlm,
don't want to sell at a loss from previous trades, but don't know if this is the big BTC crash that everyone was predicting, and if so I don't know if XLM with weather the storm, even with the lineup that we have going into the weekened.

Im right there with you. There was no way we coulda known btc was gonna go bonkers. But we didn't really crash too hard. So as BTC recovers and stabilizes or starts going down, we should hopefully see a rebound. Still have a few days of conferences to go.

I'm sorry I didn't remember the correct date

Fuck you faggots, I bought your bags at 1329 last night

After the lightning network news I had a feeling that it might spike.

Disregarded my own voice of reason again for my own detriment. shit.

I totally get you,
but if you look at the volume, we're clearly declining on that front,
peak was over $400 million.
plus we broke support on the market-cap graph. we were holding steady above $2.5 billion, but we just took a large dip below that.
I wish I would have done abetter job stacking my orders, usually I make sure to stagger them with bigger buys at lower prices with a decent spread, but I was starting to fomo because we were holding above the 100hr, so I was losing faith in a dip to the 200hr.
I bought 66k xlm at an average of 1003 sat,
and slept through the little dead cat bounce we had.
the order book looks promising, there is about 5 btc on the entire sell side, but not much active movement.
and again, when BTC takes a hard correction, the entire market follows, even with all the conferences, satoshipay launches and hype, at this point I think the only way to eve touch or previous high would be another announcement on the level of IBM, and even then the noise of the market might drown it out.
my blockfolio daily graph is wild, took an 8% nosedive, then was back up 10%, then another 7.5% down, all in the last 3 hours
at this point the volatility is to high for me to even try capitalizing on

nice lost 100k

Im just hodling. Not doing anything. I have faith that this is a good coin, especially since the person from MTGOX and ripple is spearheading it. HODL through the storm and it'll be clear on the other side. We are Lumarines.

nah man,
we're the Lumenati

Total shitcoin, go buy an actual project

Lmao. Way better. I'll go with that next time.

kek

MCO is the next moon mission bro, come on you know it

ugh I'm fucking depressed bros, I got 3000 xlms and bought the last 1000 during the interview around ATH

now my shit is spiraling into oblivion.

I couldn't even sleep because my IOTA was falling too.

=\

Dude, look right now it will go up, just HODL strong.

Just hold this shit

I currently watching all my alts mooning. Why is this still tanking? WTF

just hold me, shit,

Fucking coinbase limits can't even buy anymore anything to pump into XLM.

When's the next conference, Jed better fucking blow Gabe in the parking lot and bring it to Steam or something.

holding 300k waiting for $1, hopefully next year

unfortunately I'm afraid bitcoin will 100x up before XLM will 7.5x up or some shit =(

anyone else confident XLM will outpace bitcoin gains in the next 6-12 months? lol

Once futures come out, there will be ample opportunity for alts to outpace btc.

$1 is unrealistic. There's way too many coins out there. 50 cents is more realistic.

>bought 14k at 870
this is my moment Veeky Forums, if can feel it

No sorry, I prefer making money

not consistently for the next 6+ months
we've outpaced btc growth for the past 2 months, since the start of october, we're likely coming down from our massive peak,
but even with this massive dip so far we're still holding above the 200 day, which is big.
we've closed above the 200 day for almost a week now which is a good indicator of support.
It's not necessarily advice, but my plan was to hold and trade until the eve of the 12th, which would be the final day in the big run of conferences and announcements, and then pull half into fiat, and put half into btc, but make sure to pull everything out on Dec 17th, because the futures market opening on the 18th isn't necessarily going to increase the price, and the sentiment among the big players is still very negative, and once they can jump in the market, people are going to want to dog pile the shorts

how much do you see it bottoming out?

It is. Holding well on a major support line around 880 sats.

see what bottoming out? btc or xlm?
with btc, I'm really only guessing at this point,
I don't know if this is the start of btc crash or this is the first sign of weakness and the Dec 18 timeframe will hold. back around 10 or 11k btc I was hoping for a correction to 6k, but now, I will need to reevaluate the support levels because a correction to 5-6k would be a 65% correction which is insane even for BTC, our big corrections have been around 30% in the past

The 7th was yesterday in Korea where the meeting was fool

i dont get where people are saying btc is 20k, bittrex and polo have it capped around 15,000. I was asking about str, wondering when i should i put a long position down

this. now we gotta wait till the 12th for some kind of life line. I need this shit to hit .25 or .35 in order to actually make some significant gains now.

>tfw you bought in at 1280 last night hoping for an overnight miracle
>had to sell at 1000 this morning

lol its still 16,800 in kekbase

Triple dubs confirmed. .35 tonight by the 12th

>sold xlm yesterday at ath, bought BTC.
> Sold BTC today at ath, bought xlm sub 900

idiot. We're trading btc for xlm. so if xlm goes up 10x after btc has gone up 100x youll be even more in the money

IOTA did it

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=Stellar Lumens (XLM)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

same, I'm on kraken and btc capped out at 16k
if you're trading xlm/btc, looks like we're going to have support above the 200hr,
our major support is the 200 day average right now.
you have to decide if the timeframe is going to hold and btc is going to go up until futures on the 18th, or if we just started the crash. I personally wouldn't open a position with leverage right now despite the potential for massive gains, it's just to volatile and too risky for me right now, but there has been massive hype and a lot of hinting at big stuff going down, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit $0.25 sometime before the 13th with all the hype and hints, but whether that will also mean it goes up relative to btc is not something I would risk money on.
also, make sure to have enough capital to withstand massive btc swings, don't be an idiot

stop measuring alts in fiat!!!! it will wreck your fucking trades. you don't measure it in fiat but trade it in btc you doof. fuck trade in sats faggot

this guy fucks

Thats some pretty straight forward advice, you wouldnt happen to be australian would you? I am trading all my btc for ltc atm, against better wishes i think i might just leverage my trades with ltc. At this time 75% of my stack is xlm bought at 1200 so not much wiggle room currently. Thanks.

I already bought it at 815, missed the peak at 1400, but fortunately had a stop loss at 1015 so I made a small profit and I'm ready to get back in when BTC stabilizes.

Why?

Bitcoin is still funny money, even if highly desirable. You buy real shit in fiat.

man, that's a pretty tight spot to be in,
nah man, I'm a burger, not an Aussie.

good luck, and just be careful about trading xlm against something with really high volatility. xlm has been on a strong steady uptrend but is coming off of a recent parabolic spike, but if you're trading it against something volatile, you'll be trading two super volatile asests against each other with leverage and you're gonna have a bad time

Didn’t they say not to buy when it’s over 10 cents and to put money in it because it will do well during btc craziness since there’s an announcement for BTC fate on the 10th?

i have been an idiot from the begining. If i actually did what i was good at doing my whole life which is nothing. My money would have quadroopled. First putting cash in around the 3.5k mark instead trying to chase glory with alt coins. I am still up but not as much as i should be, its just killing me inside.