Reminder that during this time:
>Force yourself to look away from your portfolio
>Brew some tea
>Go outside
>Enjoy nature
>Relax in bed
>Watch tv
>Play a game
No matter what’s happening right now, you will be all right. Just relax and learn to let things happen. It will be alright.

I... needed this. Thank you user.

thanks OP, I'll do that
I have a backup plan ready so now I can just chill

Someone IS getting fucked in this situation. OP wants it to be you.

Thanks OP

Hell no. I sold at 10.3k, I'm not about to make that same mistake again. To the moon boys.

youre wise

So did I, somehow. I'm here shitting myself because my 0.4 BTC is sat in the mempool forever and my 70XMR is getting eaten alive. You know what, I put half my life savings in here to become a millionaire or nothing so fuck it.

I'm going to get some tea.

>half
Try all. Seeing your life bounce up and down like that really is something.

>buy high sell low
fuck off

I am glad that i can help provide some comfort in this turbulent time. Please remeber that at the end of the day money is not everything - that you need relaxation and comfort, without the stress of stocks. One day, this all shall pass. You all have already gotten more of a head start than most.

Remember*

I need this OP, thanks

Fuck i just lost 40% in just 2 days

Do not fret, user. Take a week off. Engage in your old hobbies. Forget about all of this and come back with a fresh outlook.

Do you realize OP is trying to distract you?
If you're wasting your time with tea or games you can't trade and monitor prices
While you're walking around bullshitting outside there could be a crash RIGHT NOW
The rich didn't sit around watching TV

This is the thinking that will take years off your life user. There must be a balance. You must learn to know when to act and when it is out of your control.

Thanks, i do need to clear my mind right now
fuck this is hurt

i feel like retard the price go up and i'm scared the price go down and i am calm what the fuck is wrong with me
i strongly believe in bitcoin but this is pretty crazy

shitcoiner detected

24h browsing biz

You are truly a righteous man, and I hope the best of gains in your life. Whether they be materialistic or spiritual.

Rest well, user. You deserve it.

Thank you very much user. It is greatly appreciated.