apex.chinapex.com/
scet.berkeley.edu/blockchain-lab-sponsorship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> 25% of portfolio is NEO

Had 30k antshares

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T I HOLD

FUCK BITCOIN CMON THIS NEWS IS AMAZING WHY WONT NEO PUMP

nothing going to happen guys as long as bitcoin is pumping

The ONLY news that will make NEO pump is China allowing ICOs again (preferably on NEO). Anything else does not matter for NEO.

>buttcoin

At this point in time I think it is safe to say that specifically BTC is in a bubble. all other coins are fine, but the madness on BTC is insane.

boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

And China is all over this shit

This is insane news, do you guys realise how big APEX are? They have 35% of their clients already agreeing to use the smart contracts they are building on the NEO platform. I am definitely buying into that ICO too providing my NEO doesn't surpass ETH in price before then! Wowzers.

NEO is at $34 on Binance. Better hurry ;)

>soon
>September 7th article

> Target DAta Scope

> External Integrations

> Rewards discovery

I don't understand a word that's on OPs photo.

Someone explalin

Yes, but it needs to be official. Once the official announcement is in, NEO will moon like never before.

Chinese gov are slow fucking movers, its not even been 3 months.

What's that?

Can non-China based companies use NEO for theis ICOs?

How many x can neo go

it means money

This "news" did nothing on neo price

This news came like half an hour ago while Bitcoin was having a meltdown.

YES

YES

HERE WE GO

No it doesn't.

NEO price still stagnant as ever.

Smart contracts. Think LINK but instead of banks its business to business. Apex is already massive in this field and they have stated 35% of their clients so far are on board with this already. Item number 9 on their white paper outlines they are 100% using NEO. apex.chinapex.com/ 1 NEO per 300 of Apexs tokens too, I might have to get in on that as well but this is big for NEO. Very big. As big as SWIFT adoption for LINK. Now real world adoption and use of NEO in a big market is only a matter of Apex finishing its ICO which you can assume being as big as they are they will not take long to finish. Their team and advisor list alone could do it in 3 months. This has cemented NEO into real world use and means it will not be going anywhere for some time. Longevity is key to success in crypto and NEO just made it. Once NEO officially announce this it will be huge as well as when China allows ICOs again. Big things in the future for NEO and it hasnt even hit coinone exchange yet that crazy korean one.

Soon. It need to be official first. If china announces its allowing ICOs on licence again it will go parabolic. Plus you have the Coinone exchange rumours, the crazy overpriced korean exchange. This should be a big few months for NEO.

k, don't buy

I have 500 NEO I've been holding for months collecting gas. Am I going to make it?

Price predictions?

First all this bitcoin idiocy has to implode in an unparalled wave of butthurt. Then maybe sense will return to the market.

I've been trying to get back up to 500 after I sold 350 at 40-50 range. Back up to about 300.

NEO in 2018 is going to go apeshit. You'll see about $150-$200/NEO here soon.

150 EOY
300-400 in 2018

What about Gas?

not much, my guess is 5-10$
Gas will be generated in infinite

Stinky.

I'd love to see $150 in the next 3 weeks but I doubt it... then again that IOTA run was fucking nuts, so it is possible.

Well, I have 200 dollars of bitcoin in limbo, I may invest it in Neo when it comes in.

If you're not buying NEO right fucking now you're stupid and will be poor forever

wtf you faggots, bought in when I saw this thread and am already about 5 percent down....

AHHHHHHHHH I am FOMOing. Oh wait, I have held NEO for ages. It will happen in time, the puzzle pieces are all falling into place.

>For Industry - Many global and Silicon Valley firms are strategizing to prepare for the market shifts that will occur due to Blockchain technology.
>A collaboration with Berkeley SCET's Blockchain Lab can help firms develop further expertise, technological capability, innovative behaviors and culture, and collaborative networks with students and faculty in a genuine and practical sense.
>Sponsors
>NEO

scet.berkeley.edu/blockchain-lab-sponsorship/

BTC is still unstable. It isn't about to pump and dump. This may very well moon, and soon, but we aren't shilling for a P&D here. This is genuine news and provides the building blocks for NEO to become a dominant force in the crypto market long term. This genuinely puts it in place to become a top 5 crypto. Once China licences ICOs it will go parabolic, the same if it hits Coinone but until then it may not do much. Smart money should be investing now! It should go up form this news alone but you know what crypto is like.
TL;DR: This isn't a pump and dump thread.

using anything with china in the name lmfaooooo

Shots fired.

NEO is long term and if China does not allow ICOs, or they don't move to another country then its a dead coin.
BTW NEO is not popular at all in China, all the volume is from the west.

>Not popular in China
>Needs China to allow ICOs for its success
Pick one. This thread is literally about APEX building its ICO on NEO. Their Bangkok conference has been successful, Korea may add it to the coinone exchange, Asia is big enough market even if you ignore China, who incidentally are only stopping ICOs until they work out how to licence them. Having western attention makes it even better.

Does it feel good being totally wrong. Neo will not infinitely generate gas. Eventually it'll circulate via fee proceeds.

Really glad to see more NEO believers. Our fates rest on Da Hongfei's and the government's shoulders, really. If the former pulls some sort of deal off we're good, otherwise we're pretty much screwed. The good news is the government really likes to push local companies, so if the neo team is competent and willing they have a decent shot of getting approval

>btc, a retarded trainwreck, 200K unconfirmed txs, centralized and controlled by miners
>NEO, quantom resistant, great tech, 10k tps, decentralized (tbd), backed by greate companies, incoming ICOs

>pets.com
>AMZN

It is not even so much approval. The Chinese government are hopefully planning on licencing ICOs basically. They just didn't like them being unregulated.
>'hoepfully'