>UP $3k IN 10 MINS

who else sitting back waiting to watch everything crash and burn

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2d
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
blockchain.info/en/unconfirmed-transactions
discord.gg/r3XuagG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Primed to buy when it drops to 5k again.

What are you taking about?

i wouldnt be surprised if it crashed below that, currently being pumped to the moon by FOMO normies so when the free money starts disappearing they are gonna panic sell so hard

You are missing the real show:
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2d

BTC unconfirmed transactions rising rapidly. This might hit unconfirmed tx ATH in the following day or two if it keeps on going.

did you just crawl out from under a rock

how new are you?

btc is slow and bloated and cant handle scaling

sit back and enjoy the show

AHAHAHA OP CONFIRMED NO COINER

AHAHAHA PLEASE KEEP POSTING OP I AM LOVING IT

say it with me guys:

SUSTAINABLE
GROWTH

Nobody is able to sell because they can't move their coins.
Is this a setup to short BTC futures or what?

HE DID IT AGAIN THANKS BASED OP

MAKE MY DAY!

It's true though, use some logic. GDAX is trading at a $4k premium right now because arbitrage between exchanges is impossible due to the clogged mempool. Once the mempool clears, if it does, the price will crash incredibly hard on GDAX. As I'm typing this the prices on other exchanges are going sub 15k. You should probably try protecting your assets and gains right now, because we are in unchartered territory which does not seem good at all.

It won't free fall mate.

>Deluded

THIS IS WHAT I READ;

BLA BLA BLA I MISSED THE TRAIN BLA BLA BLA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is what buttcoin holders ACTUALLY believe

Who here still believes this is natural organic growth?

>implying those who arbitrage don't use high fees so they don't have to worry about the mempool

More like there is no arbitrage with bitfinex because the whales know how shady and risky it is to deposit money there these days (plus withdrawal issues I believe), and no arbitrage with bithumb because you have to convert fucking KRW into USD by wire transfer

And look what happened. You're just a redneck truckie who bought 10% of a bitcoin at 15k, shut your whore mouth lmao.

Got out at 15k
Remember gents: there won't be anywhere to cash out when the domino's start falling

fees are set by exchanges, are they not?

Post yfw it's over

I only buy organic, gluten-free, locally sourced digital currencies

send me ur btc adres brother il send u some btc and you will notice i stepped in way before that ;)

who else sold at 19k, right before the exchanges went down?

it's DIGITAL GOLD, bro. 200k unconfirmed, who cares, you can't even do transactions in real gold so in a sense bitcoin is better because you can actually do transactions

I don't give a flying fuck about my alts mooning anymore. I just want to see BTC crash and burn. I want to drink in the pink wojacks of everyone who bought this bloated shitcoin above 12k. I want it more than anything .

i love how some people tend to believe a flashcrash will occur to about 5k. :')

This and then when we get the lightning network we get speedy gold

I don't need penny tips you uneducated rat.
seNd me ur BtC aDreS broTheR

AHAHAHAHA U DONT EVEN HAVE AN ADRES

SALTY NOCOINER CONFIRMED

POINT PROVEN

CYA!!!!!!!

On all the exchanges I use the fee is set high enough so as to go first through the mempool as soon as a block is mined, last transfer I made the fee was 0.002, fucking $30, but at least it goes through

But seriously regarding this whole shitshow, it is fucking retarded to buy a digital currency that can't act as a currency! People didn't care about bitcoin when it was useful, now that it has become useless they are all fomo buying, they don't even know what they're buying they just know it's going up so they buy, like fucking sheeps. Yea that's a bubble

new ath incoming

do me instead phaggot

16MHyv59uTNXsrmgxZQsafFEaiByQjpiuD

>Reddit spacing
>'Adres'
>0 Logic

Someone please BTFO this pajeet gnat.

THE CRASH HAS BEGUN

Watching it burn. Cashed out prematurely, but now I do not regret it.

s-s-stupid nocoiners haha
missing all this f-free money haha idiots

It went to 14.9k on my screen for a second before it logged me out. Also right when I saw 18.6k it was like what?

>it's DIGITAL GOLD

muh digital gold oh my god you guys are so retarded

Gold is useful, it's beautiful, if you can't transact bitcoin it becomes fucking useless because that was its only use! Why do you think bitcoin became widespread? Because it was fucking useful! You don't go around and create a useless token and say it's DIGITAL GOLD bro it's going to the moon everyone come buy it! That's not how it fucking works! People are only buying because it's going up that's all they know!

How it works is when it all comes crashing down the sheeps will realize they were living in a mass hysteria

The best kind of digital currencies

Wow it’s almost like the “crash” today is still higher than yesterday’s ATH
Buy this dip or you’ll miss out you brainlets
Or you know, just stay mad. I bought a new car this year. Have you?

Fuck you! I saw it and then Gaydax fucked me then I jumped out and was like oh I can be ok then I saw it go to 14.9k on my screen and I freaked out the screen kept giving me error and whatever but I jumped out just in time !

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
watching the number skyrocket is making me giddy.

BITFINIX DOWN!!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

17RDqU8FDAUbM2dpeyDdoMARWjRzK55FEQ

i'll take the nocoiner's btc ez money

GDAX DOWN TOO HOLY SHIT

lol
I was getting up to make lunch and thought how mad I would be if it crashed while i was afk.
So I sold and when I got back coinbase was down.

lets get a quarter million unconfirmed by 1pm EST

this is actually a joke im so infuriated, fucking big bang theory

Here's mine, just want to be sure you tell the truth.

1CiV3MbNcSUrYseteh5g3GjfFE4me7Njnt

This was my thinking too user, we are witnessing the big short condensed into a week

thisgunbgood.jpg

i hope you all shorted, this is The Great Liquidation

I loved that movie is Margot Robbie going to come out naked ? To explain to us the Crypto crash of 2017 compared to mt.Goax?

>feels are set by exchanges
T_T

Coinbase down cant buy btc fuck my shit up

Read this:

he'll be fine
t. /mu/

The whales still want to pump it hard it's not going down over there, still $19,400 on bithumb with nearly $2 billion volume

People like you are the ones who are currently buying bitcoin right now, they have no idea what it actually is and does.

>what it actually is
Nothing.
>and what it does
Absolutely nothing.

Shorted half my stack to stupid ass usdt since it was on binance and half to actual usd on gaydax how fucked I'm i??

Ok, smartass. How do you set the withdrawal fee on Bitfinex, GDAX, Kraken, etc.? Do you understand what arbitrage means? You need to withdraw from exchanges.

this is what it seems, but why is it so liked then? is it used by whales to do their trades tax free? i dont get it

you want your shite in real usd as soon as possible. not usdT. and away from any bitcoin related exchange

Veeky Forums should consider a co-ordinated fud attack on bitcoin, this is becoming too much

Still at 18k faggots, relax. We going to 20k today

thats a nice fairytale user

Ok so what do ? Go to LTC transfer to gaydax and go usd hopefully i dont lose too much on the way there??

FUCKING POP NOW
AHJKHJBLDSHJBKLAHKBL

>20 dollars to send a transaction
>clogged
>doesn't scale
>this spreads everywhere
>bitcoins price goes to 200k

what do unconfirmed transactions mean in the broad sense?

Where??? Cant buy on coinbase thats not bornal mate

Apparently the 0.002 fee wasn't enough, transaction still stuck in mempool with $30 fee lol, this is a shitshow, how people can see this and still support 1MB block size + segwit is beyond me, they have to be stupid or paid shills

>This might hit unconfirmed tx ATH in the following day or two if it keeps on going.

It's rising like 10k per hour, it will reach ATH in an hour, ATH was around 210k

stop spamming your brainlet analysis

Its because miner's more or less control bitcoin now.
People who actually want to use it as a currency take a back seat.

It means a transaction that wasn't included in a block that was mined, miners include the transactions with highest fees first, the unconfirmed transactions wait inside what's called the mempool

Holly shit the son of a bitch is right it was just a shake up

DONT DO THAT TO THE KING

what does it mean that the volume of those is rising?

does anyone how the "dark net" deals with this shit? i mean, bitcoin has officially become completely unusable as a currency. do they just switch to monero or something?

it'll be fine

it means bitcoin has no potential for real world applications. the more popular bitcoin gets, the longer transactions will take to process and the higher the fees will be.

this is the future of bitcoin:

>go buy a coffee with bitcoin
>barista says you must wait until the transaction is confirmed before you can have your coffee
>2 hours later
>finally get confirmation
>$50 fee for a $2.50 coffee
>drink your cold, $50 coffee walking home since you sold your car for more bitcoin

blockchain.info/en/unconfirmed-transactions

holy shit so many unconfirmed. this was 50k yesterday.

I already did retard. I'm not a bitcoin fag, I'm an altcoin fag.

Or they could use you know bitcoin cash, a digital currency that actually acts as a currency, or any other digital currency that actually does what it's supposed to do

Yeah but can I buy it and sell it for a higher price and never move it from coinbase? Didn't think so cashie.

>blockchain.info/en/unconfirmed-transactions
ALL MY LINK GONE

I'm so glad I sold 90% of my coins a few hours ago.

Seconding this question
Can a drugfag explain please

Join this discord to watch pump group drama unfold
discord.gg/r3XuagG

It means if you want to send some bitcoins somewhere you either have to put a very high fee (I set a $30 fee earlier and it still took a while before it got picked up from the mempool) or your transaction gets stuck for hours, possibly days or weeks or forever if that volume keeps rising

The reason it's rising is that Bitcoin in its current state is limited to a few transactions per second so if too many people want to transact at the same time the volume of unconfirmed transactions rise. Many people who were early supporters of Bitcoin wanted to change this limitation but Bitcoin developers didn't want to, so they went and created Bitcoin Cash which can handle many more transactions per second, and I'm guessing they are partly responsible for the volume increasing now (they spam the mempool with a bunch of transactions so as to make people realize how Bitcoin in its current state is flawed)

It's going.

The amount of bitcoin just follows the same principal of inflation. So it costs more bitcoin to purchase something now. They can still use bitcoin, What is there not to understand?

could someone pls explain why the Bittrex index is consistently lower than every other

>make purchase order
>btc sits in escrow
>btc rises out of nowhere
>order now makes no sense