Draw Thread: Paddlin' Paladins Edition

Previous Drawthread: Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/REmz5
pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=gnoll&rs=typed&0=gnoll|typed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Migrating/Anchor for Z should he/she chose to draw it.

Can i get an amalgamation of cogs and flesh?

I am requesting a 'woman' named' "The Life Engine". It is important to show her in immense pain, I prefer to have most of her face covered by plates/cogs. This is the closest ref to my request although the Cog/Flesh ratio should be way more higher aaand the fleshy part should be way more sickly and underfed than this dude
My thanks to whoever is taking this nasty request and cheers!

2nd for Charlotte

Rerequesting Charlotte reading some books in a library.

Please.

oh goodie

can't wait to spoil it already eh lads?

Could I get an Iron Hand looking motherfucker in the pose of the poster with the colors on the right? Grazie

The "Life Engine"? (I'm kinda interested, but due to real-life constraints, I can't actually take the request, sorry...)

its cool man. the thought, it counts.

A young paladin/knight-like magical fighter who seems partially merged with her magical armor and holy fire magic, holding a greatsword and maybe surrounded by an aura of blue fire. If you know the lord of cinder from Dark Souls, an effect like that with blue embers might be cool.

Her armor should be like on the far left without the helmet- metal plates etched with fire and feather motifs (phoenix or salamander motifs are her thing) and wears blue cloth over armor plates and chainmail. She has a red mantle around her shoulders over the armor and cloth- not like the one in the picture. Her face is sharp, young, angular- she looks driven. Fanatical. Single-minded. Long dark hair, Under the armor, she would look slightly built. Her sword hand has a normal gauntlet, but her offhand looks like the one in the picture- clawed fingers.

Her greatsword could glow white or blue, or just have faint blue fire around it, and the hilt might have feather or salamander motifs. Pose is up to the artist, but she'd be fairly aggressive/fanatical personality-wise.

Thanks in advance if anyone considers this!

I'd like a drawing of my Obrimos casting a ritual. His face should look a bit like Jason Bateman, and he'd also wear a scarf, which should be lifted up from magical energies.
He should also be crackling with energy, and mana crystalizing around him.
Thanks to anyone interested!

Requesting a changeling witch with poofy white hair, posing like a pin up model on top of a pumpkin, or any other fashion that's both cute and sexy. She is wearing a costume like reference with one small change, I'd like to see the socks be toe socks.

Requesting my main character for a game, he is 19 years old and wears a black and yellow version of the the suit in the ref with a black domino mask with yellow sides. Instead of having glowing gloves he has regular yellow ones , also instead of having the bolt in the middle of his chest he has Hermes winged sandal and, instead of the number 6 he has the number 7. His main power is Wind/Air Manipulation which allows him to run at sonic speed or create small bursts of air that can damage opponents.

Requesting my shadowrun character named Wr47h (Wrath).

He is a anarchist style skater. Clothes are a black large hooded sleeveless hoodie, a white tank top shirt with a painted on union jack. Black pants and a pair of magnetic boots that allow him to stay attached to his hover board. His right arm has a tattoo reading "DON'T KEEP CALM!" on the underside of his forearm. His left arm is cybernetic with an anarchy symbol painted on the bicep in a red'ish orange color. The arm itself is chrome plated with black and orange workings (joints and wiring's.) He has a pair of tactical readout googles and a machine pistol. For his pose I'm thinking he should be wall riding with his cybernetic arm reaching out to brace himself against the wall, sparks or debris flying off the wall where his hand is scraping across. His other hand is holding his machine pistol firing at something off screen, turned at an angle to show off his tattoo on the underside of his forearm. If you want to come up with your own pose that would be okay as well.

I need a crusader with a chainsaw riding a hover-shark.. Please do not ask why.

Migrationpost.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.

Why?

Bio hover shark or robo hover shark?

I never realized how much I need this in my life.

Migrating this.
I would like to request a two-tailed kitsune sitting on a couch and eating cheese curls with a pair of chopsticks. She should be wearing pajamas that have little rice bowl patterns on them (as in there are pictures of bowls of rice) and watching childrens' cartoons.

REQUESTING DOOMRIDER RIDING A HOVER SHARK.

Would appreciate if some drawfriend could do this one: It's a character from a campaign about superpowered operators. This one is supposed to be a cryomancer. The stickers and tattoos are more like suggestions and inspirations than 'strictly want those'.

Blond hair, green eyes and no sunglasses please.

I asked you not to man come on. My group played Dr. Magnethands and things got out of hand.
Robo hover-shark.

Migrating

Requesting a female elemental sorcerer. She is calm to a point of being emotionless trying not to let the elements of arcane energy overtake her.

She has access to the elements of air and electricity, so if she could be arcing lightning from her palms in some fashion that would be awesome. Thank you.

I would like to request: Retribution-class shipslut.

The key features are Macro Cannon batteries, prominent Shock Prow and strong loyalty to The God-Emperor of Mankind.

I'm bumbing this up because I keep catching the tail end of threads. (You)
Also here is a reference to a Imperial Inquisitor.

>paddlin paladins edition

I want to request Charlotte getting spanked for misbehaving in the threads. >:3c

re-Requesting an Ogress.

She's 12 feet tall, and is very built fat, or thick if you'd prefer. Her hair is a tangle mane of dirty red, but its clear she's trying to keep it under control and copy human styles.

Her teeth are mismatched, and look like they're halfway to fangs. Her nose is slightly piggish and has a small bone stuck in it. Her lips are full and plump and constantly smiling. Her Ears are slightly pointed, and should be showing from her filthy hair.

She has a heart tattooed on one of her massive tits, and has scars covering her gut. There's a fox hide stretched over the bottom of her stomach, like a belt. She's dressed a bit like a country bumpkin or barmaid, obviously trying to look like a normal girl, except for the oversized breastplate she wears over it all, also her skirt is far too short and is a tattered mess.

I don't care if you draw her as Waifu bait or as a proper ogre, do which ever you prefer to draw.

accidentally put it in the dead thread

Now I want to see a waifu practicing waif-fu, the martial art for waifs and tiny women.

Hey, I'm working on the symbol right now, and was wondering if this kind of stylized winged boot would be okay for your character

For a digimon game I am in I would like it if you could alter some of these evolutions too look more.... natural. add some more lion-y aspects to them and change the fur color to white. Stuff like that.

It's spider time again!
Requesting a cute spider innocently carrying some fantasy looking bomb almost as big as itself. A whole spider demolition team would be fully awesome.

That would be A-Ok in my book.

I did this earlier this week.
I don't really draw normally except when I want someone in the drawthread to do it better.

I neead a guy in an armored vault suit like this with a gasmask on, holding an AK variant rifle (bonus points if it's got a bayonet attached to it) thanks in advance.

Anchor for the kind artanon taking the tiefling warlock request

I have this Robot Sentry/Guard in one of my games.

I have the details in the picture.

The body is the same in the reference pic, but from the knees downwards, I'd like for them to be bare with a cloven-like toes and for it to be standing on it tippy-toes.

For the head I want it to be the same as in the reference pic as well, a smooth featureless structure.

For the overall color, I wish for it to have red and grey tones, but if you wish not to color it that's fine too.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

damn son ramen is gonna hook you up!

just equip the AK and a gasmask ingame and make a screen lad

Requesting a villian for my game he wears a black version of the mask in the ref with light green lens for the eyes a wears a dark green armor set with black trims aswell. He emits a poisonous gas from the wire mesh over his mouth, be it mustard Gas, Monoxide, Arsine,Boron trichloride, Chlorine pentafluoride, etc. He also has the number 1 etched into his mask.

Forgot to say that he has robotic limbs that allows him to have more strength and speed than a normal person

>tfw looking for the references for that one request I really wanted done, but they're just not there anymore

Fuck my life.

It's okay user, the drawfriends wouldn't have done the request anyway.

Requesting a female knight in the heat of battle.

She looks similar to the woman on the left and is wearing the armor in the center with her sword drawn and shield raised. The chainmail coif (headpiece) on the right is covering her head.

Feel free to add any other details that you feel would help the art out, and thank you in advance to whoever draws this.

That's true. I'm only here to draw waifus and anything else that will make people mad.

Requesting an image of her in a servants tuxedo standing at attention while waiting in orders with a look of obvious annoyance and embarrassment.

I'm on an incredibly shitty browser and my old PC exploded and it was either the new vegas suit or the FO1 ending cinematic for reference art.

this crappy machine doesn't even have paint

Doing God's work, you.

Well fuck you, I'm requesting it anyway with the stuff I've got.

Requesting a demigod with storm-gray hair like in pic related (and the pose I guess too, it's pretty damn spiffy) wearing a billowing cloak that only hints at the golden armor underneath. His face is partially obscured by his clothes, his skin white and his eyes electric blue. Energy should surround him, as though the air itself is electrified by his presence, and his hair should be raised by a continual presence of static.

The person himself is Baldocer, the "King of the Storm", the Lord of Lightning, God of War, and less affectionately known as "The First Bastard", Baldocer is a god that has recently been depowered, and is willing to carve through half a continent to reclaim what is rightfully his.

God dammit the reference I had before was a bit better, sorry guys.

Heyo, drawfriends!

I would adore if someone could make a drow (like pic related) in armor similar to the pic related, holding a hand crossbow in lowered position at one side while the other clutches a viola and bow. Bonus points if you color it purple and do spiderweb patterns- I will zukk ya dikk if you take the time to give her a symbol of Ellistraee around her neck.

Making Elvis' hair is hard :

Hello drawfriends

I am requesting an elderly knight dressed in armor that's been burnt and scorched by fire. Hes holding a his helmet is his left hand, tucked under his arm, and a large sword in his right that is brimming with electricity.

Requesting a banner for the Tau I'm planning to put in my game, the sept they hold is fairely new and consist of 4 rock planets and one gas giant.

YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST REQUESTING FAN ART OF THE NAMELESS KING

I'll take you at your word.

Draw a blob monster who is also a moeblob. Yes, you heard me. A moeblob blob.

It was a lot more complicated than that before I lost all the original references!

Not really, but I'm in a party that's never played Dark Souls 3!

It doesn't have to be Elvis, I just used his face as a ref

Ah. Would have been nice to know! Any other hair preference? Also what is his hair colour/eyecolour/skincolour?

His hair is black and spiky like the pic and he has green eyes and farmer's tan white skin. Sorry I didn't say in the ref.

Lost track of the request a few threads back, but here's where I'm at on color for the payer.

*Psyker. Fuckin auto correct.

Reposting from the last thread, apologies if it's before the 24-hour limit.

Requesting my Mutants & Masterminds character, Sergeant Edgar "Rattlebones" Malone. Backstory is Earth got struck with an alien virus that mutated various people and animals, giving them super powers but also hideously deforming most of them in the process. Rattlebones was a soldier in the U.S. army who got infected, causing his skin and muscle to slough off and making him an indestructible nanomachine-powered skeleton.

He looks like a fairly standard modern-day commando type, wears regular military gear and a black beanie, and carries a high-tech looking shotgun.

Requesting a Tacticool Otter. Literally just an otter with IOTV and ACH or some other kind of body armor and holding an m4 or another tacticool-looking weapon.

Yiss.

what rank is he?

...That's just a Yukkuri.

Man, it seems like every other character request is using Dark Souls as a ref. I mean, I like Dark Souls' art too, but a bit of variety and optionally originality would be nice.

I can't dispute the logic of that.

Needs more Bloodborne

Dark Souls is the best thing to happen to non-magical Martials since the Hundred Years War.

i kind of agree with you

i mean come on now

Major Otorius Otterton, sir!

I have, well not an art request, but a request to see if I need to request a pic

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a pic of a gnoll paladin, it doesn't need to be anything fancy, just a gnoll in not trash metal armor, has anyone seen something like that anywhere or will I have to request it?

Transferring request from last thread.

One girl wearing blue motorcycle leathers, fingerless gloves and black boots, no helmet. Long blue hair, purple eyes, tech-ey looking glasses, big boobs.

Second girl with military type uniform - black coat, short black skirt, military cap, silver breastplate, knee length boots, thigh high grey stockings, white gloves, long grey scarf. Long silver hair, black eyes, tech-ey looking glasses, flat chested.

Literally the very first result on Google.

>Google
Fuck, well I feel stupid now
Not quite the look I was hoping for but a lot closer than anything else I found, it'll do though
Thanks

literally the third result on google

You didn't think to type "gnoll paladin" into fucking Google?

literally the ninth result of google

I could have sworn I did but now I'm wondering if my shitty memory is fucking with me

That guy has almost as many fists on him as the average 40k character has skulls.

>Be me
>See sad user in drawthread
>Search archive for Baldocer
>Find the below and pic related in seconds
>comeonson.jpg

Making a request for a character I'm going to play in a Friday campaign, involving humans infused with a spark of divine power seeking their birthright as gods and goddesses.

The character himself is Baldocer, King of the Storm. He's effectively the best qualities of The Nameless King, Ornstein and Thor wrapped up in a Mythic-level package. The design is what looks like in the reference, although his hair should be stormy gray and a couple inches longer.

His godly Domains are Storms, War, Glory, Strength and Catastrophe.

Requesting an image of him in blue/white stripped PJs complete with the little hat resting on his head while he raids the fridge for a midnight snack.

Can I get the Beastie Boys as Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen? I'd appreciate it.

Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing in front of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter featured in the reference as they should all look like they're smiling towards a camera that's taking a picture of them infront of said supercar and attack helicopter.

WIP Update. Colours and lines aren't final, I just needed to see something else other than black and white

Oh, if that's all you want

I should have time to work on a quick request tonight if anyone’s interested.
No 40k please.

How about some Silver or white if you're looking for suggestions.

Requesting my plague-doctor inspired healer.
>Used to be a bird-themed old lady healer
>Lived in the forest and gave medicine to locals
>Lived the quiet life of a witch
>Joined some adventurers and supported them
>Ran into a mad biologist
>Tackled him off off a cliff
>became an avian monstrosity in the process
>still stayed kindly old witch, but 200% scarier
>kept adventuring because she's ancient and retiring is for wimps
>ran into another biologist
>offered to undo the horrible melding that had happened,and restore her youth while he was at it because he "adamantly refused to look at her withered body after her body was restored"
>she took it because why not?
>things go wrong
>is now a skeleton
>STILL going to adventure, but probably shouldn't drop the mask anymore

So basically a female skeleton with a heavy iron flask where the heart would be, glowing green magic where the eyes would be, and in an outfit similar to pic related (including the boob window). Thanks in advance to any drawfag that takes it on.

Requesting an cute looking elf teen guy in this outfit, with him having a spell ready or magic sizzling in his hands.

Do you want to try this one?

Well, I do hope this means ya really gonna do this; .Love to see the results. If so you can even go ahead and not make it colored.

I was thinking Sergeant Otterton

Can you do a half-orc Antipaladin of Pazuzu (themed around crowery) Further specific details upon acceptance due to the time it takes to type them out.

did the OR for this get the delivery? just want to make sure that i actually fulfilled the request for the guy. imgur.com/a/REmz5

Are you daft?

pls clarify.

Sorry meant to reply to CatZilla

If he didn't I sure did. Are you taking on any of those other lewd requests?

I'm incredibly partial to Charlotte's fingering session, but you appear more interested in the centaur stuff, either/or.

Still not enough gnolls?
pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=gnoll&rs=typed&0=gnoll|typed

And if Pinterest starts giving me a bunch of gnoll pictures now I'm holding you personally responsiboll.