Mfw everyone thinks bitcoin is gonna crash but I know the reality is the housing market is gonna crash and USD is gonna...

>Mfw everyone thinks bitcoin is gonna crash but I know the reality is the housing market is gonna crash and USD is gonna crash as people run on the banks and sell their houses to buy bitcoins

>Mfw 1 satoshi will be 1 penny

>Mfw everyone thinks bitcoin is gonna crash but you died 9 years ago and this is a projection of your dying brain.

Fucking this

>biz is sylleptically reminding readers that it's dumb to buy BTC right now and saying that BTC will go to 500K or 1 mil a coin

Autism can be highly amusing

>1 satoshi will be 1 dollar

ftfw

>sylleptically
wat

What the poster I mean I think is that Veeky Forums is basically completely confident BTC will reach astronomical heights whilst also mocking anyone who buys in now. Presumably because this means Veeky Forums is right no matter what happens.

It's this paradoxical state of 'bitcoin will be worth 1MM but it's fucking stupid and gay and shouldn't be worth that much' so no matter what you do, you did the right choice.

user summed up what I was going to respond with

IDK about the USD crashing but the housing market is definitely due for another serious correction. I definitely wouldn't be buying right now. Fuck CA housing prices.

>Korea goes nuclear
>substantial amount of people will try to get their assets to safety
>run on BTC will start
Please fucking snap Drumpf and nuke NK.

>NK bombs SK
>Significant amount of BTC lost forever
>Price skyrockets

shiet

What I don't understand is why companies would ever adopt BTC. They are taking on additional currency risk for a utility that is already fulfilled by credit cards. They also would have to keep track of millions of transactions with time specific BTC values to calculate their profit/loss.

these things can wait until after the btc crash

You should see how bad the housing market is in Australia. Makes BTC look like a microscopic bubble in comparison.

>Veeky Forums is one person

Nobody should get to accumulate below 10k ever again. I don't want to hold bags.

is this my final fantasy?

>I don't want to hold bags
market doesn't care

you don't have to. there are beautiful alts to pick everywhere.

>Implying corporations would USE BTC

This is what you logic-cucks don't get, countries will accumulate reserves of BTC the way they accumulate reserves of gold. Not for any rational reason.

It's almost like there's multiple people on Veeky Forums, and multiple people are capable of having multiple opinions....

You fucking retard.

So I've heard. Biggest bubble in the world right now by some measurements. Can't wait for it to pop with the UK one so we can get on with our damn lives.