pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twigserial.wordpress.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=JvNLlwkwP64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, are there any perks to convince people I'm only imaginary?

Do you like fish sticks, /jc/?

South Park jump when?

Wait, we don't have one? How?

>tfw when we'll never get to hang with chef and listen to his amazing, smooth bass voice.

I miss Isaac Hayes.

Are there any perks useful for keeping things secret within a small group (or alternatively, a large one- say, one billion?)

No idea.

Speaking of, anons, what are some settings you're constantly surprised haven't been made into a jump yet?

I think technically the Secret Keeper spell from Harry Potter would work for both.

It's a funky piece of magic.

Scientology jump when?

Crysis
Improbable Island
His Dark Materials Trilogy

Well, a small update. All of the backgrounds are now free.

Can Anyone put x-men update on google drive or post it here?

Archie Comics Sanic.

V for Vendetta
The Incredibles

>Crysis

That could work really well as a gauntlet

.Hack
Donkey Kong
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

>archie comics
>daring to suffer the risk of being written by Ken Penders before being retconned out of existence by the Genesis Wave
NOT AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO GET ON THE RIDE AGAIN.

>The Incredibles
Still working on it, user. Just really slow. Sorry.

I am continuously shocked we have Twilight, but not Mortal Instruments.

For that matter, I would like a House of Night jump, just to complete the shitty teen romance saga.

We already have that, optionally.
It's called Dead Space.

Some user is working on The Incredibles, actually. Some truly based user.

>spoiler
pic related

>pic related

Tell me I'm wrong user.

Everyone gets on the ride.

Shining Force?

I'd love a Pathfinder jump and any version of a TMNT jump. I also think we need more endjumps.

>Mortal Instruments
I'd love that. It's a pretty well-made setting, ridiculous romance plot aside.

>Tell me I'm wrong user.
Okay.
You're wrong.
Doesn't need to be made into a Gauntlet.
It's not so special that it breaks the mold and has to be treated differently than 99% of IPs.
It's literally just super-tech and ayy lmaos, which is something the pops up in roughly 1/5 of all jumps.

>Mortal Instruments
Incest is not wincest user.

Someone's working on Pathfinder.

At least I hope they're still working on it.

Evolve Jumpmaker here:

Origins are all about halfway done perk-wise, Monster customization's at about 10% or so. Alt-Form import's got a drawback (not mandatory, but exclusive to them) but I'm unsure as to what the details should be other than "every Hunter's gunning for you, and while they aren't any stronger as individuals their weapons will ignore any out-of-jump defenses you have." And that's just unimaginative.

Debating on a few perks - one themed around Kala's experimentation with the Monsters' DNA and thus becoming something more than human or beast, another around the fact that the Monsters can eat the Bohrium found on Shear and use it to supercharge their evolutionary processes.

As always, suggestions & such are accepted. Going to wait until I have a WIP 0.9 before I post.

It wasn't incest or wincest, but rather the illusion of it.

South Park, as you've already mentioned.
Artemis Fowl, though I think SB was working on a version that had problems.
Some kind of Kart Racing jump.
Charmed.
Sonic SatAm/comics, since the Sonic jump we have now focuses on the games, though I think some user said they were working on it.
Pact, and maybe Twig, is surprising to me, given how much everyone talks about the Worm jump.
Maybe Fairly Odd Parents, though in all honesty something like that would be next to impossible to balance. Really, I just want a Secret Wish drawback, because that was a really dark and interesting twist on the concept of maintaining the status quo in shows.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, with a scenario that extends past the jump where you're tasked with doing researching for a new "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Multiverse," and if you do a good job you get a promotion post-spark.

I'm surprised we don't have a shitty Simpsons jump yet either.
>0 CP Treehouse of Horror drawback where shit happens on Halloween, but the death rules are suspended. Or, +300 and the rules aren't suspended
>0 CP Simpsons did it drawback where your previous adventures keep getting parodied
>They'll Never Stop the Simpsons drawback where the status quo keeps anything from changing, and you'll be there for what's implied to be centuries

The Silmarillion
Metroid
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Lab
Planescape: Torment
Baldur's Gate
Sim City

Didn't they later find out that they really were siblings?

>Donkey Kong

>No style, no grace, and a funny face are all drawbacks
>Mario is the 600 CP "you're fucked" drawback enemy

All the WoD splats.

>Secret Wish
What's this?

Only in the sense that the boy was raised by the girl's father.

>pic related

>Darkwing Duck
>TMNT
>Powerpuff Girls
>Advent Rising
>Scion
>NWoD Werewolf
>Tron
The list goes on.

No, they found out in the last book that they were in fact NOT relate.
They'd both just been fed Angel blood as babbys, and the protagonist's father lied to them and led them to believe they were siblings.

No true blood relation.

>Farly Odd Parents
Casual reminder that apparently in a later season they decided that Timmy had made a covert wish that made everything stay the same for at least 50 straight years

Seriously what

>Love Live jump
>high quality rips drawback

Despite it not being incest at all in that case, I have to disagree on the central point.

>Pact, and maybe Twig, is surprising to me, given how much everyone talks about the Worm jump.
Pact and Twig simply aren't as popular as Worm was. Pact has serious issues (even beyond what Worm has), since Wildbow had some RL issues come up or something. Been a while, but he's talked about it a few times.

Twig is still in progress.

Would definitely make good jumps, though.

>I'm surprised we don't have a shitty Simpsons jump yet either.
>0 CP Treehouse of Horror drawback where shit happens on Halloween, but the death rules are suspended. Or, +300 and the rules aren't suspended
>0 CP Simpsons did it drawback where your previous adventures keep getting parodied
>They'll Never Stop the Simpsons drawback where the status quo keeps anything from changing, and you'll be there for what's implied to be centuries
Sounds like you should make it yourself.

>Sonic SatAM
I checked the archives, that's being worked on.

Metroid. Jesus Christ how is that not a Jump yet?

Oh, and Thundercats.

SeeBasically, Timmy wished to Cosmo that nothing would ever change, then wished for Cosmo to forget about it. That was revealed to be the reason for stuff why nobody ever got any older, and why none of the characters ever went up a grade in spite of the "last day of school" episodes.

When the wish was discovered, Timmy estimated that things had been like this for around 50 years.

What's Twig about?

Electric Chinese Batman would be a good Jump.

What the fuck?

We have one.

Apparently it was being made? First by one jumpmaker, then another who came along without realizing the first was doing it, they both started collaborating...

And then they both just disappeared.
Names were South and Jack. Not the Cracker_Jack we have, but a different Jack.

>things had been like this for around 50 years.
That sounds like one of those wishes that should've been against the rules. But, now I'm remembering that he also somehow got away with wishing for it to be Christmas everyday.

2011 doesn't count.

I believe user is taking about the original Thndercats.

I've had thoughts about it, user. I just don't know how to handle the possibility of Contractor powers.

Not really picking them, I'd personally just go for a pick-and-choose model, since you'd only get it as a Contractor, but rather which powers to offer and which obeisances to offer, and whether each power has a specific obeisance or you pick a power and obeisance independently.

Guess what I've got. A newly finished jump! Well,unless someone points out something I stupidly forgot to add, this should be done.

It WAS against the rules. When someone finally figured it out, Timmy was actually put on trial for it. He got to keep his fairies at the end of it, but the wish was undone, he got a very stern lecture, and I'm pretty sure he lost a lot of respect from the whole thing.

How many splats are there that aren't jumps of yet?

Oh. Derpity derp, my bad.

Pretty much. I have both WIPs stored in case something changes, but that well and truly sucks.

v.2

I haven't added psychokinesis, or the science perks yet, but I really would like productive feed back

Are there any other jumpchain PDFs as fuckhuge as the FFXIV one?

Cool.

Light of Terra maybe

I'd say do pick and choose, but maybe do a tier system and require an obeisance from the same tier.

Wait, so a kid gets shat on for starting WWI but enforcing the status quo for 50 years is a-Ok?

Honestly can't give you a good answer; I'm avoiding it until it's finished. Worm was enough of a roller-coaster for me.

You can check the description on the site: twigserial.wordpress.com/about/

Even the crazier jumpers would be appalled by how recklessly Timmy wields amazing magical power.

Oh, whoops. Didn't see

Fuck off. I don't want you to ruin the thread anymore by encouraging shitposting.

I actually considered making it a while back, and wrote up a bit of a skeleton for it. Then I lost interest.

>pick a power and obeisance independently
This is kinda what I went for. You would purchase a power (or roll for one or something). Obeisance would be a roll, but there would be several different tables. For free, you would roll on the shit table ("break your own fingers," "drink the blood of children), for a small amount you roll on a table of annoying obeisances, for a mid amount you roll on a table of unnoticeable obeisances, and for the most you either don't have an obeisance, or the obeisance is slightly beneficial (de-aging).

>still posting after the thread shited on you the last time you posted this lewd trash

Italian Spiderman could make for a fun "serious jump of a joke setting" style jump.

Ragnarok is pretty big, though I think it is smaller.

I will probably catch a lot of hate for saying anything, but how about a drawback where you are one of Ran/Ren's race and you swap genders and personalities each time you sneeze and if you make it all the way through at the end of the jump you wind up with an opposite sex clone with a copy of your powers from the jump as a companion?

Forgive my naivete, but I don't see the issue?

Doesn't look like the best Jump ever, but the same could be said of a lot of them.

Well it sounds like your basic garden variety biopunk, but knowing Wildbow the bullshit levels will rise to dangerously unbelievable levels about halfway through.

Samefag detected.

>tier system
What would qualify a power for each tier, though? A lot of the powers tend to be something incredibly specific that needs work to make use of. So, maybe organize it by the amount of limitations that come with it?

But then by that logic, Hei's power That is, just the electrical stuff, not the quantum bullshit would be on one of the lowest tiers, due to the conductive medium restrictions, wouldn't it?

...Or that could work too, without the rolling, maybe. Obeisances would be easy to do, come to think of it. The tricky thing is the powers.

...I know I'm being very, very stupid, but I so have to take Jumper's Inferno. I can make it fair at least, right? I don't have to make it IWBtG levels of random shit killing me without any way of knowing it'll happen?

Looks really good. If I may make a suggestion, since you have a drawback where any movie made about your game sucks, maybe have a drawback where you have to make an actually good video game movie?

>Italian Spiderman

>Trap the reality in stasis for 50 years and violate a major rule on using your wishes.
>Get off with practically no consequences whatsoever just like always.
Yep, sounds like the show still hasn't changed in 10 years.

As best I can tell the big issue is that there is a lot echi bullshit in this harem anime. I don't think its any worse than DxD, but its got laser cannons and a safe FtL system that crosses the galaxy so I"m down for it.

Holy fuck, and now other jump makers are shitposting trying to push their fetish in the thread. I feel ashamed to say I didn't realize it wasn't all shitposting all along.

He's the shitposter. Whenever To Love Ru is posted he complains about it being 'lewd trash'. He's like a broken goddamn record.

Since when were you under the impression that the wish was unwished?

I'd give Pop Star more a description of actually being good at pop star stuff, right now it's only a song-writing perk.

Why're you going with a 100/200/300/? perk spread?

Maybe write out the perks a bit more in general? That may just be me though.

This seems fun.

Fair? No. You're on autopilot, essentially, with the intent to make the most difficult game ever. At most you could add frequent rest stops, but they would probably be temporary and last a short time. Otherwise, good luck user.

Gamer/Minion Master Requires Tossing.

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades, Felyne(Not named), Arianrhod

Any of the Artix Games, those used to be really popular
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Dominions
Divinity games other than Dragon Commander
Any of the Paradox games
Dawn of War
Sunless Sea(though that's being worked on supposedly)
Scion
Exalted
Spore
Orcs Must Die, hell I'm surprised we don't even have a "generic tower defense"
I'm surprised there isn't a Joke Jump of Godus
Is there an Age of Wonders jump? If there isn't I'm surprised.

>IWBtG
There's another entry for our "I can't believe we don't have a jump of it yet" pile.

I Want to be the Guy would probably work really well as a gauntlet. Death doesn't matter at all, you can keep trying as long as you have enough will to keep going, you fail the gauntlet by giving up and going to the next jump. Do it like Shivers, where you're either reduced to bodymod or everything scales to your powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvNLlwkwP64

Ugh, nevermind. I hate games that require you to memorize them instead of just gitting gud.

Thats a good point about pop star, I may expand it to something more general.

As for the current tree costs I may go 1,2,4,6 instead the biggest issue is balancing Golden Darkness versus the other capstones.

The problem is, what does it have to offer besides Being the Guy? You double-jump, shoot, and die horribly. Try stretching that into 12 perks and some reasonable number of items.

>Indulging this garbage with constructive criticism

You won't have to memorize the game, you could try to just get good. The game itself is variable and dependent on what kind of game you want to make. But it will be the biggest challenge of your life to beat it.

>Any of the Artix Games, those used to be really popular
I'll get back to working on DragonFable now, won't be doing AQ until I'm finished with DF.
Also DF is like 10 years old now, holy fuck.

Rosario + Vampire
> Age: 11
> Location: Youkai Acadamey
> Background: Normal Student
> Race: Youko [-200CP]
> Human Form [Get a Freebie!]
> Above The Influence [-100CP]
> Bluff [Get a Freebie!]
> Genius [-200CP]
> Lucky [-200CP]
> Not Quite Dead [-300CP]
> School Uniform [Get a Freebie!]
> Bite-Sized Monster Dictionary [Get a Freebie!]
> Horehore-kun [-100CP]
> Belmont [-200CP]
> Young [+100CP]
> No Means No! [+200CP]

I regularly take any drawback that makes me smaller or younger, as that's basically free points to me. I also regularly take harem drawbacks, because I find them humorous.
... pretty rare I can take both at once, though. Hm. This is... weird.

Anyway, HEY, remember when I used to talk all the time about being fluffy? That's still a thing. I'm still super fluffy. And, in time, I will have nine (additional) fluffy tails.
On top of the ones I already have.

Anyways, I don't really know a lot about this setting, so I'll probably mostly go to classes and ace everything while ducking out on shenanigans. Sadly, I can't really define anything beyond that, since the whole plot is just a big blank space for me.
Maybe do some science in my spare time.
Maybe get some blood samples from my fellow classmates.
For science.

Here's sort of what it would be like; I don't have my notes with me so I just made up some random tiers/point-costs/whatever. Just my thoughts on how the actual purchasing would work.

Well fuck. I don't know if I want to go Indie Designer or Indie AAA R&D. There's some seriously hard choices here, so good job.

This is also the best work with capstone boosters I've seen, so even better job.