Normies paying 19k for 1BTC

and I'm over here filling my bags with Monero for less than $250. Feels good when you know you're gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

moneroaddress.org/
xmrchain.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monero is what Bitcoin was supposed to be, once speculators realize this its gon' moon like Apollo 11 on steroids.

You realize youre holding btc
You should of sold it at ath. Now enjoy getting crashed.

sell the btc for xmr and you'll be actually comfy

Is there a way to buy monero directly?

With fiat? No. Buy Bitcoin, wait 10 minutes so your transaction fee as already covered by it hyper-inflating, then send BTC to shapeshift.io or some other exchange and turn it into Monero.

I personally store my XMR in MyMonero wallet.

not normies, drug cartels. they usually have to pay a premium for washing their cash, now they can just double fuck NEETs.

Kraken sells XMR for fiat

>Buy Bitcoin
I tried for the last few hours, but I can't login to coinbase.com/gdax.com/blockchain.info.

Thanks user! I hope kraken doesn't take ages to verficate like the above mentioned sites.

Nigga, is you crazy??? Put dem shits in cold storage ASAP.

moneroaddress.org/

dont buy altcoins senpai. its too late for them. bitcoin will dominate pretty hard this point forward, and lightning hits officially, youll witness a mass exodus of alts.

What about ARK

get your trades right discord.gg/MPaWK6k

How does this work? I guess I am retarded.

>MyMonero wallet.
Please user, use a paper wallet at least if it is for long time. I'm sure you are running windows. One day you will get a virus and get rekt.

I don't have any btc though, and for the last few hours, I wasn't able to buy them either.

Ideally do this on an offline (no wifi) Android device (I use a tablet).

- generate a wallet. Carefully write down the 25 word seed, make sure its legible. Double and triple check it, make absolutely positively sure you have written it down perfectly and in the correct order. Write it down once more on another sheet of paper.

- copy the address and view key (NOT the spend key!!!) . Turn on wifi and email the address and view key to yourself. Add it to a text file or whatever. Fold and store the pieces of paper each in a very secure place. Whomever might come across them will be able to steal yo coins, don't leave em laying around.

- send your XMR to your new address. Then go here: xmrchain.net/

- enter the Tx hash and then enter your address and view key in the respective fields to confirm your XMR has arrived.

- relax, your Moneroj are now safe and secure.

lol

Thanks user.

Thanks user. Will move from mymonero and put away my moonerinos until the end of time