Other urls found in this thread:

status.gdax.com/
discord.gg/Vj2M6ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A HEALTHY CORRECTION

BUYDIP BUYDIP BUYDIP

>Healthy
>Correction

I fucking did it. The first real dip I've managed to actually buy. Nothing insane, but I managed to get $500 worth when it hit around 16.5k!

>dip
>$16.5k

hahaha oh boy

Its gonna dip back to 5000, right? rate

THIS IS THE BULL TRAP. NOT EVEN MEMEING THIS IS IT FOR REAL THIS TIME

THE MAD MAN!!!!

god mate I was just joking

It'll end with southeast asian money launderers cockhammering several billion dollars through the machine that nobody else can cash out of.

Lol the normies are getting slaughtered

It's going down to 12k boyo

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old biz here
Don't try to catch a falling knife.

>buy the dip

Can we seriously start banning all of the newfags that read about bitcoin on forbes and then come here for a few days and start shitting the board up about 20% swings? Seriously how fucking new are you to crypto?

Good thing i bought at 11k. Honestly I'm hoping for the most extreme crash possible so I can buy more.

>buy when others are fearful
Time to buy more Bitcoin

You do that bud

Grats man. I first bought btc when it was at like 1400ish cad from local bitcoins. Just fucking buy some good alts when btc is at a huge premium.

Its called dead cat bounce. I fell for that one too once.

Never again lad.

Strap yourself.

God fucking hell the big boys are in for the keys now, fellow pajeets it was a fun ride.

>Seriously how fucking new are you to crypto?
super new. hadn't even paid attention to it before tuesday

This desu. I can only dream of it going back down to 3 digits but that would be delicious.

then sell it back into btc after the alt pumps it's just one big cycle

you will feel different if it actually goes back to 3 digits

lol

>finally get to log in
>realize your stop loss didn't trigger
>panic sell
Every fucking time. We going to 12k boys.

wait til people can access coinbase

What is causing these massive peaks and troughs?

just went to 15k and coinbase went down

this

you people are ridiculous. you realize it has a higher chance of going to 100k today than 3 digits, right? stop sounding so absurd.

GDAX/Coinbase going down, mass chaos.

>I fucking did it.
Apparently not, yet again.

the hitting of 20k made lots of boiissss selling their coins

this shit is going to 12K in4 hours

Lol all those normies gonna get fucked.

it's recovering, guys. i'm really scared right now, will someone hold me? will it really hit 30k by christmas?

20k for sure at least.

>Your bear shills did it.
>Excellent. Buy the dip.

this isn't a recovery of course buy orders will hit and bounce the dead cat

Was this pump orchestrated by Coinbase? Seems kinda strange that it would pump so high on gdax alone, then the site crashes just as it starts to dump.

oh stop your bullshit, do you kids ever rest with this crap? this is BTC you fucking moron, no one is going to buy that anymore. not here anyway.

wtf is up with the massive price discrepancies. i don't even know which chart to use. coinbase has like 2K more than bitfinex

hell be fine

t-this is totally normal fucking newfags
nothing to worry about

>your kids
wut? I mean, good for you though.

exactly what a complete newfag would say don't try to trick me boi

reported enjoy your ban

Reported for announcing reports

Enjoy your ban, kiddo

I bought at 16k and 17k. Idgaf this thing will be 50k by end of 2018. It’s an unstoppable force of nature. Like my dick

reported enjoy your band too

死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ

btfo

You too asshole enjoy your time off of Veeky Forums

Anybody who has been in cryto longer than a year knows even a 50% swing isn't shit. Iron stomachs.

they arent kids
they're paid shills

you may or may not be banned because someone may or may not have reported you for reporting your reports

is GDAX not refreshing for anyone else? last transaction was more than 10 minutes ago. what the hell is happening

Sure in the long term it's not, but when it's happening it's fun to talk about.

AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FREEEEEE FALLING

i mean... what do you think. people who are fomoing and people who are panic selling because their "feels" say it's too high. user ddos

gdax is fucked. Coinbase pumped the price up themselves then took it offline while they dumped on their users only to buy back 4k lower.

they froze it intentionally
status.gdax.com/

-__-
discord.gg/Vj2M6ZY

LMFAO

jesus, this sounds like big legal trouble for them, no?

luckily i don't have much invested in btc, but this is fucking criminal

reported

its definitely not criminal

>your kids
wat?

I can confirm that you're going to be banned.

uuh what is happening on bitstamp

My post was pure speculation, honestly. It's entirely possibly their platform just isn't equiped to handle all the traffic that occurs during times like this and that's why stuff like this happens

RIP Bitcoin. 2017-2017.

Haven't been banned since 2011, it's about time.

HOW CAN I BUY THE FUCKING DIP WHEN COINBASE IS DOWN

Told you retards it was a ponzi scheme.

I wish I had fallen for the deadcatbounce.jpg from 1800 to 2300 this summer when you faggots were saying it would crash to 1200

I CANT CASH OUT

jesus christ buy high sell low is real

Okay, I think this is manipulation, only a very few, I think GDAX and Coinbase got to 19k+.

The rest of the major exchanges (Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Gemini, Poloniex) didn't go past 16k.

newfag here, do people usually scream end of days when bitcoin goes down a little?

yep, gdax hit 20k briefly, now no transactions have been made in the last 30 minutes

Yes, this happened a few weeks ago when we hit 10k then dipped to 5.8k now we’re at 16k

>newfag here, do people usually scream end of days when bitcoin goes down a little?
no
they scream end of days when bitcoin goes up
because they are trying to look for a new buy in

the more people scream that its time to exit, this is your signal to buy

What about ETH? It's also coming down, will it spike up when people jump off BTC maybe?

Or could that be LTC?

start trading alts BTC's done discord.gg/MPaWK6k

no, Veeky Forums is an assortment of highly skilled BTC traders trained at the very best online/community colleges

every piece of information here is vital and relative

>40% crash vs flash 20% rise and fall
Yes, very comparable.

FUCK GDAX CRASHED

I just put everything I have into ETH. Buy during the dip or you're retarded

gdax is back

IT'S GOING DOWN ON GDAX, LITERALLY CRASHING, IN ONE FUCKING SECOND I SAW IT IN THE CHART,

GDAX on again, and crashing...

I wonder if smaller investments in alt's with ETH would be smarter than ETH itself, if I don't have a large capital to spend.

GOOD

back