Upper management has decided that your needs a beast race...

Upper management has decided that your needs a beast race, and focus groups suggest goat people would be the most poplar choice.

Satyr-type or centaur-type?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_dart
yandex.com/images/search?img_url=http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1469843598764.png&rpt=imageview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

* Your setting. Fuck.

My setting already has many beast races though.

I can dig a snailman traveling merchant who carries his wares in/on his shell.

Why doesn't your shitty snail person have tits?

Why would anyone use centaur-type goatpeople when the benfits of upright, non-massive creatures with digitigrade legs and supreme climbing ability are already known?

Satyr-type is the best for everything except superlative hipsterdom.

No preference, whatever works.
Yes, that means no gypsies.

Satyr-types with a natural stubborn streak.

>centaur-type goat people

Hold the fuck up

What the fuck do you mean, centaur-type goat people.

Because, you might recall, goats are, you know, small.

So are we talking like

A regular goat body with a comparatively huge human torso on it?

Or is the human bit like, a small person or a child?

Or is the body of a fucking huge goat to compensate for the size of the human torso?

These are important questions man, you can't just gloss over this shit.

the bottom body is regular-sized goat
the upper body is shortstack

How timely! I was precisely in need of salt!

Regular goat parts, scaled down human parts.

kys

We had a satyr in my last shadowrun. He was a gun adept and probably the most serious person in the party.

What about minotaurs?

>google's best guess for this image; 'Female'

Well, that's technically correct.

Well it isn't /wrong/.

Needs udders.

Udders on cowgirls are disgusting, just let them have cowtits like a sane person.

>one month
Not even being a faggot is a good enough excuse for that dude.

If your minotaurs are just humans with horns, yeah they can have tits.

When I think minotaur I think of something more like this and udders would be more in line with that.

I mean, if we're going by a mythological basis, yours is far more wrong than mine is.

If we are going by mythology, then we are both wrong as there is only Minotaur and it was explicitly male.

I didn't say that mine wasn't wrong, I said "more wrong", as in "further from the original concept".

They are all gonna be little girls to petite teens and their species will be known as Baphomets.

Back to the original point instead of just saying 'We are both wrong, but you are more wrong than me.'

Tits are nice, If given the opportunity to suck a Minotaur's tit, I would do so with such a force it would make her forehead cave-in.

But at that point, I am basically just having a furry fetish (which is fine, really, as there isn't much I wouldn't stick my dick in).

If a minotaur is supposed to be a monster, it should not be viewed as something fuckable, although udders wouldn't necessarily prevent that from happening, /mlp/ shows that, but having the beast form be the model with extra human traits added slightly is preferable than the opposite which is far more commonly used.

If you are wanting to make smut or waifu charaacters, then you make the human form first then just add weird ears, a tail, maybe different feet and skin tones with some horns.

For example, the female minotaur in this thread, it is obviously just a slightly altered human female form. Looks like a human wearing high-heels which were changed to hooves and accessories added to it and body paint.

That isn't good monster design in my book. It is fetish material, which is fine if we are talking about fucking a monster-girl, but when trying to determine a monstrous race for a setting, the less human the better.

And if you need them to be more monstrous I already got a good design for that.

2e Planescape had bariaurs, which were fuckhuge goats with normal human torsos.

It's full anthro or nothing.

kys

s-source?

Satyr, centaurs always seemed kinda Eh... to me, not in a bad way though, more in "More of a monster than a race" way

Are you sure? Catgirls sell like hotcakes in virtually every medium they appear in. Have you ever played FFXIV? It's catgirls, all the way down.

That said, if the focus groups say that then let's roll with it. Centaur style has more interesting implications to the setting as a whole, but requires more effort to fit in precisely because of those implications, and the effects a vastly different body type has on racial interactions and things like building design. Could end up being a gimmick, unfortunately. Satyr type, on the other hand, is much easier to work with but would likely fall into the trap of feeling generic, literally a 'token' race stapled on for dosh.

I would probably go with the satyr type because I don't want to end up feeling like the race is defined entirely by body type. More work, but I've always been a fan of culture-building anyway.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids by Turtle.Fish.Paint

>posting worst meme goat

>centaur-type goat people
They are to halflings what centaurs are to humans

So satyr with a tad bit less human?
I'm okay

Cute, the males can look like this

That's not a minotaur though, a monstrous bull yes, minotaur no

Honestly I'd use something similar to your pic but make it more humanoid, but keep the feral/brutish looking, like make it more upright, more skewed to human proportions, but keep the bull traits, muscular form, and shaggy looking fur

Basically make it humanoid, but also a monster and a bull

Oh, a goatpeople race inspired by the travelling folk sounds reasonably interesting, actually. Perhaps add elements of germanic tribes, possibly have them hailing from whatever the setting equivalent of the Schwarzwald is, a forested mountain range. Carries an amount of synergy with the goat legs for extreme climbing and balancing ability, and the occult aspect is definitely well represented with Black Forest lore.

Thanks based user

>there will never be a sequel to this

when I posted this last, someone thought it looked really dumb, but it is related and brings something new. I'm surprised no one has discussed sheepfolk yet. so this is my contribution: gentle sheepfolk are better than rapey goatmen

clarification: mostly gentle (present company excluded)

Technically, this is a sequel. To the Red Riding Hood one.

But yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of the black sheep and the shy sheep.

Snails are hermaphrodites.
They also shank eachother with arrows before mating.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_dart

>yandex.com/images/search?img_url=http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1469843598764.png&rpt=imageview

We have three different ones, if you want to get technical. Satyrs, demonic Se'irim, and goat-type Beastfolk. Also the Faunus demon elemental, but that's a lot less common.

The concept is ok, but that art is super shit.

if you're gunna complain at least post better art.

It's nice art and related. Anyone who's actually worked with sheep on the board though? I know gentle is the stereotype, but sheep were wild once and still go feral. How do they deal with nature red in tooth and claw?

I guess it is, if 2 people have bothered to tell me that. at least, I assume it's two people. but I'm gonna agree with can you tell me what is shit about the art? I want to know why my taste is awful. last response was a vague statement about the nose and even vaguer one about the art style. It's tumblrish, I guess?

I'm going to meet you halfway! Bipedal, but with full goat-legs instead of half-goat legs. Also, pellets.

real vag because i'm a perv, full goat-legs because if you're going to fuck a goat person they had better have hairy legs or else you're doing it wrong

Deal, because I'm also a perv.

Satyr as long as they were a goat below the bellybutton. None of this weak shit where people just draw normal girls that only have goat legs up to their kneecaps.

Yeah man but people are really into goat girls.

>Female
>Satyr

Does she have a dick, user? I know she does.

>Satyr-type or centaur-type?

Neither. Wizard type.

Oh wow, a male satyr that isn't an uguu fuccboi.

but it sadly is a bondage pic

That almost makes it more incredible.
A male sub that isn't an uguu fuccboi.

an interesting point of view.
however, it is not one I choose to subscribe to

It's not that I like it, only that it's surprising.